Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
I'm mad [CLOSED]
shroom boom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3133
#1 Posted: 04:48:10 13/09/2015 | Topic Creator
When I posted in the European migrant crisis topic I stated that Muslims will ruin Europe because the are backward savages and it got taken down for racism and hate speech and yet it was the truth.
---
103 skylanders in total SSA:31/32 SG:26/30 SSF:39/56
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#2 Posted: 05:03:19 13/09/2015
You're mad... because someone called you out for being racist??

okay
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#3 Posted: 05:06:33 13/09/2015
Quote: Sesshomaru75
That's legit racist, though.

-----
---
words. letters. filler.
C1nder Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10097
#4 Posted: 05:06:34 13/09/2015
You're upset because you cant get away with being narrow-minded, racist and offensive? What a stupid reason to be angry.
PopFizzMagic Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#5 Posted: 05:06:51 13/09/2015
ru mad *****?
---
PIKA
PIKA
PIKACHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 9982
#6 Posted: 05:07:55 13/09/2015
someone actually unironically said this holy ****
---
Twinkies and 2hus
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:08:24 13/09/2015 by Iceclaw
#7 Posted: 05:09:28 13/09/2015
ITT an ignorant OP
---
words. letters. filler.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:14:09 13/09/2015 by TacoMakerSkys
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6621
#8 Posted: 05:17:20 13/09/2015
[User Posted Image]
.....relevant
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#9 Posted: 05:21:51 13/09/2015
Quote: DragonCamo
[User Posted Image]
.....relevant

jet fuel cant melt dank memes
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#10 Posted: 05:25:18 13/09/2015
shroom boom it's fine to have opinions and all, but I feel like you say certain things just to piss people off...
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:26:05 13/09/2015 by AvatariDragon
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#11 Posted: 05:26:30 13/09/2015
Hello. I'm the one who deleted your post.

To say that all Muslims are backwards savages who's religion strictly tells them to kill gays and women is absolutely hate speech towards a religion and inevitably a race. Think about what you said. You claimed that an entire race (as well as every follower of a single religion) is backwards and has an inherent desire to murder people and cause terror. This is without a doubt definitive proof that you have no idea what you're talking bout and need to study up on what Islam really is.

I'll give you a small hint. Islam is not that far off from Christianity. And if I recall correctly, you are a proud Christian, aren't you? The two (along with Judaism) are cut from the same cloth and, believe it or not, believe in the same god. Just under a different name, and with different ways of practice and showing faith to that god.

Now when some extremist Christian comes along and shoots people up or tries to commit an act of terror or discriminate against people under the excuse of "it's what my religion told me", how does that make you feel? Don't you think that person was being crazy, or taking it to an extreme level, or try to show that your god doesn't preach that and they're in the wrong? Now how would you feel if someone came and said that all Christians were that extreme and wanted to kill those who opposed their beliefs because that's just how they are, and they're backwards and unsophisticated? Wouldn't you feel insulted? I mean you do know in your heart that you aren't like that, so why would someone put you under the same umbrella as those crazies who have warped minds and views of the same religion you practice?

That's exactly what you did with Muslims with that post, and that's what you're ****ing doing here. That is why I removed your post for Racism/Hate Speech. And the fact that you're going to sit here and make a thread angry and claim not only that what you said is an undeniable truth, but that I was in the wrong for taking action is absolutely asinine. I know you've said controversial things in the past and I and many others have disagreed with them but this is astounding, and I feel like you should know better.

Yes, you are mad. But not the mad you're thinking of.

EDIT: Unless of course you're just trolling all of us. In which case bravo you got me.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:31:19 13/09/2015 by CAV
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#12 Posted: 05:27:29 13/09/2015
gee whiz i cant believe my family are savages
tho tbf he is australian and we're a racist bunch
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:29:41 13/09/2015 by arceustheprime
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#13 Posted: 05:33:28 13/09/2015
While what you said was bad, Muslims aren't a race. It's bigotry, I think. But otherwise it's still offensive.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8542
#14 Posted: 05:37:12 13/09/2015
For the record, here's what was posted. Sensitive content warning.

[User Posted Image]
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:46:07 13/09/2015 by CAV
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#15 Posted: 05:47:04 13/09/2015
That has got to be one of the most blatantly racist things I have ever heard anyone say.

Race is a social construct and has no actual basis on how ""savage"" a person or group of people are.
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#16 Posted: 05:49:20 13/09/2015
Not racist, because Islam isn't a race.

But still pretty messed up. You don't deserve a MM, you deserve a Ripto.
#17 Posted: 05:53:25 13/09/2015
Not racist, but it's definitely hate speech.

And he says "Muslims" but could easily be using that as an umbrella term to also include Arabs and people of Middle Eastern descent, which kinda is a race.

Quote: Dragons-go-hrr
Race is a social construct and has no actual basis on how ""savage"" a person or group of people are.

Race in on itself is not a social construct. But it has often been used to create social constructs and discriminate.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:54:47 13/09/2015 by CAV
#18 Posted: 05:53:54 13/09/2015
Why would you even argue about your post being deleted, it's wrong, and you're lucky they didn't gnorc you for it.
---
words. letters. filler.
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#19 Posted: 05:54:19 13/09/2015
Quote: shroom boom
When I posted in the European migrant crisis topic I stated that Muslims will ruin Europe because the are backward savages and it got taken down for racism and hate speech and yet it was the truth.

Guess who reported it!
smilie Be more subtle next time.
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
#20 Posted: 05:55:16 13/09/2015
Quote: CAV

And he says "Muslims" but could easily be using that as an umbrella term to also include Arabs and people of Middle Eastern descent, which kinda is a race.

It's not a social construct.

It's TECHNICALLY a social construct in that we're all humans, but we divide people by race/nationality/religion/etc.
---
#21 Posted: 05:57:32 13/09/2015
It can be used to create social constructs but society didn't deem you to be the race that you are.
#22 Posted: 05:58:54 13/09/2015
It can be used to create social constructs but society didn't deem you to be the race that you are.

What I meant to say/trying to convey is that we're all humans. End of. Race was just a social construct to divide humans into certain catergories.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:59:15 13/09/2015 by JCW555
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#23 Posted: 06:00:59 13/09/2015

Race in on itself is not a social construct. But it has often been used to create social constructs and discriminate.

Yeah that's what I meant. Obviously race as like skin colour exists, but race as like certain people being more likely to drive badly or be "savages" is a construct.
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
#24 Posted: 06:02:22 13/09/2015

Hmm, yeah. That's true.

shroom boom, I go to a very large public university, so I see Muslims everyday. They're friendly people just like everyone else. Back home, I even have a Muslim friend and she's honestly one of the sweetest people I've ever met in my life. You can't honestly expect anyone to believe such an outlandish claim when they've seen proof of the contrary in their everyday lives.

Are there Muslims who want to destroy Western civilization and commit Christian genocide? Of course. And there are plenty of Christians who want to do the same thing to Muslims. And there are plenty of atheists who want to do the same thing to all religious followers, and so on and so forth.

My point is that evil is an individual vice, not the common practice of any culture. Something tells me that you believe this not out of your own reasoning, but because you probably have someone in your family shoving it down your throat. If that's the case, please think for yourself. Otherwise, maybe this isn't the place for you.
#25 Posted: 06:02:49 13/09/2015 | Topic Creator

To say that all Muslims are backwards savages who's religion strictly tells them to kill gays and women is absolutely hate speech towards a religion and inevitably a race. Think about what you said. You claimed that an entire race (as well as every follower of a single religion) is backwards and has an inherent desire to murder people and cause terror. This is without a doubt definitive proof that you have no idea what you're talking bout and need to study up on what Islam really is.

I'll give you a small hint. Islam is not that far off from Christianity. And if I recall correctly, you are a proud Christian, aren't you? The two (along with Judaism) are cut from the same cloth and, believe it or not, believe in the same god. Just under a different name, and with different ways of practice and showing faith to that god.

Now when some extremist Christian comes along and shoots people up or tries to commit an act of terror or discriminate against people under the excuse of "it's what my religion told me", how does that make you feel? Don't you think that person was being crazy, or taking it to an extreme level, or try to show that your god doesn't preach that and they're in the wrong? Now how would you feel if someone came and said that all Christians were that extreme and wanted to kill those who opposed their beliefs because that's just how they are, and they're backwards and unsophisticated? Wouldn't you feel insulted? I mean you do know in your heart that you aren't like that, so why would someone put you under the same umbrella as those crazies who have warped minds and views of the same religion you practice?

That's exactly what you did with Muslims with that post, and that's what you're ****ing doing here. That is why I removed your post for Racism/Hate Speech. And the fact that you're going to sit here and make a thread angry and claim not only that what you said is an undeniable truth, but that I was in the wrong for taking action is absolutely asinine. I know you've said controversial things in the past and I and many others have disagreed with them but this is astounding, and I feel like you should know better.

EDIT: Unless of course you're just trolling all of us. In which case bravo you got me.

Besides the crusades which happened hundreds of years ago you don't hear about on a daily basis Christians beheading snd stoning people on a daily basis do you? And no I was critiquing Islam and Muslims because of all of the horrible things they have done. I couldn't care less if they were black or Asian or white. Islam killed over 2000 people in 9/11 alone and they still continue to kill. Something like 2 million Muslims believe that you should be killed if you leave the religion. Do you really thing their oppressiveness fits well into European, multicultural, western society. G
---
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5391
#26 Posted: 06:08:51 13/09/2015

Besides the crusades which happened hundreds of years ago you don't hear about on a daily basis Christians beheading snd stoning people on a daily basis do you? And no I was critiquing Islam and Muslims because of all of the horrible things they have done. I couldn't care less if they were black or Asian or white. Islam killed over 2000 people in 9/11 alone and they still continue to kill. Something like 2 million Muslims believe that you should be killed if you leave the religion. Do you really thing their oppressiveness fits well into European, multicultural, western society. G

2 million of a couple hundred million, k
pls go away
you have just proven that not only are you scared of foreign policies but you are also too lazy to learn about them
you have to realize not all islamic people are in alqaeda you dolt
---
BREATHE AIR.
#27 Posted: 06:09:50 13/09/2015
Completely ignoring all the other crimes and murders Christians have done in the name of their religion? Ignoring the hate crimes Christians and other Americans committed towards Muslims after 9/11? Ignoring how some Christians still shoot people up, or discriminate against gays? You can't ignore history man.

Also just gonna point out something. New York City here, specifically the neighborhood of Borough Park in Brooklyn, has probably the largest population of traditional Orthodox Jewish in the country, and among the largest in the world outside of Israel (if not THE largest). They are very traditional and maintain conservative beliefs and practices that many of us might find strange or outdated. And yet they get along just fine and nobody has ever had a problem with them (the neighborhood has one of the lowest crime rates in the city). If they can get along just fine with their traditional religious views, why not Muslims?

And don't you ****ing dare say it's because "Islam demands killing gays and women" because that's flat out wrong. And even if older writings claim it to be true, older writings also claimed stoning gays and women in the Christian Bible. But most people don't do that correct? Views and practices can change over time as people adapt to different societies. You seem set on believing that they will dig their feet in and refuse to change.
#28 Posted: 06:11:37 13/09/2015

No, Christian terrorism definitely exists. It's mostly in sub-Saharan Africa (Lord's Resistance Army, anyone?), but it was pretty prominent during the Lebanese Civil War, too. And don't forget that plenty of abortion clinics have been firebombed here in the good ol' US of A in the name of Jesus, and HOW DID WE LEAVE OUT JIM JONES
#29 Posted: 06:21:15 13/09/2015

Many wars have been fought over religion. Not just the crusades. : D
---
#30 Posted: 06:23:08 13/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Completely ignoring all the other crimes and murders Christians have done in the name of their religion? Ignoring the hate crimes Christians and other Americans committed towards Muslims after 9/11? Ignoring how some Christians still shoot people up, or discriminate against gays? You can't ignore history man.

Also just gonna point out something. New York City here, specifically the neighborhood of Borough Park in Brooklyn, has probably the largest population of traditional Orthodox Jewish in the country, and among the largest in the world outside of Israel (if not THE largest). They are very traditional and maintain conservative beliefs and practices that many of us might find strange or outdated. And yet they get along just fine and nobody has ever had a problem with them (the neighborhood has one of the lowest crime rates in the city). If they can get along just fine with their traditional religious views, why not Muslims?

And don't you ****ing dare say it's because "Islam demands killing gays and women" because that's flat out wrong. And even if older writings claim it to be true, older writings also claimed stoning gays and women in the Christian Bible. But most people don't do that correct? Views and practices can change over time as people adapt to different societies. You seem set on believing that they will dig their feet in and refuse to change.

At least my god isn't a pedophile and a rapist and please stop talking **** about my religion please. The people who TRY to bomb abortion clinics don't represent all Christians
---
#31 Posted: 06:25:10 13/09/2015

At least my god isn't a pedophile and a rapist and please stop talking **** about my religion please. The people who TRY to bomb abortion clinics don't represent all Christians

And ISIS, al Qaeda, and the Taliban don't represent all Muslims. Simple as that.

Do yourself a favor and read the Bible. The entire thing. See how much of it you actually follow.
C1nder Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10097
#32 Posted: 06:25:13 13/09/2015

the same can be said about muslims??? stop talking **** about their religion
#33 Posted: 06:26:59 13/09/2015

How hypocritical.
First, if you talk **** about someone's religion, they have just as much right to diss yours seeing how you don't respect each other <3
It's the exact same for Muslims. Those that caused the 9/11 incident don't represent all Muslims.
*slithers back into fanficiton hole*
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#34 Posted: 06:27:17 13/09/2015

Your god did cause mass genocide. AND Al Quieda doesn't represent all muslims.
#35 Posted: 06:28:34 13/09/2015
Quote: Metallo

And ISIS, al Qaeda, and the Taliban don't represent all Muslims. Simple as that.

Do yourself a favor and read the Bible. The entire thing. See how much of it you actually follow.

The bible actually says not to wear mixed fabrics, like polyester. So...>.>'
---
#36 Posted: 06:30:37 13/09/2015

please stop talking already and kindly direct your attention to the nearest exit
[User Posted Image]
---
words. letters. filler.
#37 Posted: 06:30:42 13/09/2015

Christianity, Judaism, and Islam are all monotheistic and have the same roots and follow the same god but under different names. The other difference is in prophet, as Christianity believes Jesus to be the profit, Islam believes Mohammad, and Judaism believes there hasn't been a prophet yet.

Calling Islam's god a rapist pedo means calling your own god the same thing. Please read into these things more before you go around making such claims.

And as said above by others and even myself in my very first post, you can't claim "NOT ALL CHRISTIANS DO THAT" and then turn around and say "but ALL Muslims are killers". You seem to have not completely read my post since such a thing is hugely hypocritical. I mean you're talking **** about someone else's religion and then ask that someone doesn't do the same to yours, especially when I wasn't even necessarily trying to (just trying to point out your religion has extremists that give you guys a bad name just like Islam has)?

What is your major malfunction?
#38 Posted: 06:35:37 13/09/2015
Quote: parisruelz12

It also says you can't:
Wear jewelry
Eat pork
Get tattoos
Be gay
Play American football
Speak in Church if you're a woman
Eat shellfish
Work on Saturday
Have a bowlcut
Shave
Or divorce your partner, even if they're cheating on you
#39 Posted: 06:37:09 13/09/2015
Quote: StriderSwag

It also says you can't:
Wear jewelry
Eat pork
Get tattoos
Be gay
Play American football
Eat shellfish
Work on Saturday
Have a bowlcut
Shave

^ This. Also Strider aren't you supposed to be in bed smilie smilie smilie Also I wouldn't be able to listen to Motörhead either, so **** that.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 06:38:59 13/09/2015 by JCW555
#40 Posted: 06:42:18 13/09/2015
Quote: JCW555

It also says you can't:
Wear jewelry
Eat pork
Get tattoos
Be gay
Play American football
Eat shellfish
Work on Saturday
Have a bowlcut
Shave

^ This. Also Strider aren't you supposed to be in bed smilie smilie smilie Also I wouldn't be able to listen to Motörhead either, so **** that.

I said I had to go to bed, I didn't say I was sleeping yet smilie
And I wouldn't be able to listen to Fall Out Boy
I need that ability
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#41 Posted: 06:46:43 13/09/2015
can we close this thread now please.

it's an awful wreck right now.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
#42 Posted: 06:54:15 13/09/2015 | Topic Creator

It also says you can't:
Wear jewelry
Eat pork
Get tattoos
Be gay
Play American football
Eat shellfish
Work on Saturday
Have a bowlcut
Shave

My religion lets us do everyone except being gay. Also atheists have done many horrible things too so stop acting like your superior. And stop attacking me and my religion. P.s I don't want to get perms banned.
---
#43 Posted: 06:58:27 13/09/2015
If you don't want to get perma banned stop spouting hate speech and then turning around asking for people to not call you out on it using examples of your own religion.

EDIT: And if a good few people want this thread closed I'll do so.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:59:02 13/09/2015 by CAV
#44 Posted: 06:59:53 13/09/2015

It also says you can't:
Wear jewelry
Eat pork
Get tattoos
Be gay
Play American football
Eat shellfish
Work on Saturday
Have a bowlcut
Shave

My religion lets us do everyone except being gay. Also atheists have done many horrible things too so stop acting like your superior. And stop attacking me and my religion. P.s I don't want to get perms banned.

lololololol have you actually read the bible? Do you even go to church on sunday? When the **** has anyone said some group was superior to another? Who even said anything about atheists? All groups have made ****ed up in the past and will in the future. You're the one that needs to stop pushing that Christianity is the superior religion. Sure, it would be more mature of us to just let you dawdle in your little imaginary world where everything goes your way, but that's kinda thrown out when you attack a whole group of people. Behavior like that outside in the real world won't max at random people yelling at you. Piss off the wrong person, and you could actually be permanently banned from life.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#45 Posted: 07:00:28 13/09/2015

It also says you can't:
Wear jewelry
Eat pork
Get tattoos
Be gay
Play American football
Eat shellfish
Work on Saturday
Have a bowlcut
Shave

1. Well you must not have fully read the Bible then, because those are in there.
2. I'm not an Atheist, don't jump to conclusions.
3. Treat others like you want to be treated. You attack someone's religion, yours will be attacked too.
#46 Posted: 07:03:20 13/09/2015

It also says you can't:
Wear jewelry
Eat pork
Get tattoos
Be gay
Play American football
Eat shellfish
Work on Saturday
Have a bowlcut
Shave

1. Well you must not have fully read the Bible then, because those are in there.
2. I'm not an Atheist, don't jump to conclusions.
3. Treat others like you want to be treated. You attack someone's religion, yours will be attacked too.

4. Why the **** did you bring up "except being gay" as an argument isn't exactly doing you any favours here.
---
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#47 Posted: 07:08:10 13/09/2015
that's racist
#48 Posted: 07:13:31 13/09/2015
ITT extreme ignorance from OP
---
words. letters. filler.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me