Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Deadpool Fandom [CLOSED]
LittleWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1715
#1 Posted: 21:34:02 10/09/2015 | Topic Creator
I am sorry, this is the 2nd topic I have posted tonight but it is not a joke topic. Is anyone else still a big Deadpool fan? Deadpool is my favorite superhero, and I do not see him getting much attention other than the movie. I just started reading the new Wolverine and Deadpool comics and they seem pretty good. I hate how he is getting no attention, and there is one thing that could get him back of the radar. A TV show. I know, it is a bit stupid to have a Deadpool TV series on Disney smilie, but this could be his big break. I really loved his appearance in Ultimate Spider Man, and with that Gravity Falls Deadpool artwork, I thought this could be a really popular TV series. Or, they could relaunch an all new Comic Series aimed at teens, because that is the demographic that mainly reads Comic Books. Or, they could give him his own chimichanga show on Food Network, but that will never happen. I know this was a bit long, but please give me your thoughts and opinions.
---
****ing hell its been a long time
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#2 Posted: 21:57:52 10/09/2015
This would actually be a good topic to have posted in Idle Chatter.
---
words. letters. filler.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:58:09 10/09/2015 by TacoMakerSkys
ShadowStorm Yellow Sparx Gems: 1461
#3 Posted: 22:16:27 10/09/2015
I've heard of it, but yeah.. it passed by quickly as it game.... I don't say it's a bad Persona...
---
Discord: ShaOriDow#6720
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8470
#4 Posted: 22:18:40 10/09/2015
Deadpool is everything that I hate about modern comics and he ruined Harley Quinn. :(
terrafin2299 Ripto Gems: 3418
#5 Posted: 22:39:56 10/09/2015
Honestly, if they put Deadpool as a kids TV show...it would be horrible. His humor is a tad mature for kids and might not be aimed well. I don't even like the ultimate spider man Deadpool because he isn't comics Deadpool. He's dumbed down for kids. If they make an animated show, I can see it being on adult swim possibly, then I'd watch it
LittleWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1715
#6 Posted: 07:03:25 11/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: terrafin2299
Honestly, if they put Deadpool as a kids TV show...it would be horrible. His humor is a tad mature for kids and might not be aimed well. I don't even like the ultimate spider man Deadpool because he isn't comics Deadpool. He's dumbed down for kids. If they make an animated show, I can see it being on adult swim possibly, then I'd watch it

Good point, it could be even better if it was on Comedy Central. They could get Trey Parker and Matt Stone ASAP.
---
****ing hell its been a long time
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me