Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Raid Boss [CLOSED]
Reverse0456 Gold Sparx Gems: 2440
#1 Posted: 14:58:12 06/09/2015 | Topic Creator
I was thinking about doing this for a while but was never sure if any would play this but forget it. Join if you want to or let this die as useless writing. Anyway here is the info you need to know.

Well let's start with what a Raid boss is i'll use a quote that will explain this better. A Raid boss is designed for a group of people, to take out but Raid Bosses have HP in the thousands as base, and have punishing attacks. If you kill the current Raid Boss, another raid boss with more HP will take its place. Note 1: Do not expect all attacks to hit the Raid Boss. They are tough, but certainly killable. Note 2: Raid Bosses are ROGUE, meaning they will attack anyone, including those who align with him. Note 3: Raid Boss loot drops cannot be duplicated, destroyed, or created by anyone other than the host.
Hopefully that guy never finds me quoting him. So anyway just us any tactic you can think of an see if it works also spawn any minions you like.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Artifacts and Loot (Used by one person and gives them A special Ablity that no one else can do if your inactive you lose your item):

Raid Bosses killed:0

Current Raid Boss:???

Current Raid Boss HP:

Current Raid Boss Form:
__________________________________________________________________________________
(If your KO you'll have to wait for some turns until your revived you until a players revives you with an artifact. Ever Raid Boss Killed will increase all players Max Health You can summon minions but if the are killed they cannot be summon until the next Raid Boss. Same applies to Raid Boss but I would be rare for them to resummon old minnions)

Players:
StormDragon21 130/130 HP

Players Minnions: None

Raid Boss Minnions: None

Waiting for Players to possible Join Enjoy the Music!
---
POPSMARTS!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:45:38 07/09/2015 by Reverse0456
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#2 Posted: 16:15:06 06/09/2015
I'll join. Especially after my forum game totally flopped. I don't want another game like it to fall, as well.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Reverse0456 Gold Sparx Gems: 2440
#3 Posted: 16:30:46 06/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: StormDragon21
I'll join. Especially after my forum game totally flopped. I don't want another game like it to fall, as well.

Thanks! We still need more players to join though.
---
POPSMARTS!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me