Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Dank Memes Universe [CLOSED]
WilltheWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1779
#1 Posted: 14:45:25 05/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Others may have an empire, but I have a universe. We are the dank memes universe. We go to other empires and blow crap up.

ALLIES:

LittleWizard's Empire that Can be blown up by dank memes
Grammar Nazis

MEMBERS:

qcumber
skylandersspyro
philomena
epicpopthorn
rickorio

idk plz join m8s i am only 7 i cant be un here m y mum will catch me and i get spanking

ENEMIES:

everyone mwhahahahan
---
Spread those positive vibes
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 14:29:39 06/09/2015 by WilltheWizard
Qcumber Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#2 Posted: 14:55:34 05/09/2015
deez nuts

am i dank yet
---
You can't handle MEMES
#3 Posted: 15:00:52 05/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Qcumber
deez nuts

am i dank yet

wao deez nutz are much dank much wao gg welcome
---
#4 Posted: 15:01:20 05/09/2015
ha

got eem
---
You can't handle MEMES
#5 Posted: 15:02:14 05/09/2015 | Topic Creator
smoke weed everyday les go blow crap up with deez nutz.
---
#6 Posted: 15:02:43 05/09/2015
i kno sum1 who can join us
---
You can't handle MEMES
#7 Posted: 15:03:04 05/09/2015 | Topic Creator

ooo wao m8 tell meh
---
#8 Posted: 15:05:29 05/09/2015
Quote: WilltheWizard

ooo wao m8 tell meh

well...

HIS NAME IS JOHN CENA
---
You can't handle MEMES
#9 Posted: 15:06:44 05/09/2015 | Topic Creator

ooo wao m8 tell meh

well...

HIS NAME IS JOHN CENA

JOHN CENA
---
#10 Posted: 15:20:54 05/09/2015

ooo wao m8 tell meh

well...

HIS NAME IS JOHN CENA

JOHN CENA

ARE YOU READY???
---
You can't handle MEMES
#11 Posted: 15:23:00 05/09/2015 | Topic Creator

well...

HIS NAME IS JOHN CENA

JOHN CENA

ARE YOU READY???

YES I AM ***** LETS DO THIS
---
#12 Posted: 15:29:11 05/09/2015
DREAMWORKS AND DISNEY HAVE JUST ANNOUNCED THEY'RE MAKING A CROSSOVER OF

CORY IN THE HOUSE AND SHREK

TITLED SHREK IN THE HOUSE
---
You can't handle MEMES
skylandersspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3872
#13 Posted: 15:32:42 05/09/2015
dank dank dank.
use da pwoer of da memes
---
Uh Uh Uh! You didn't say the magic word!
#14 Posted: 15:48:18 05/09/2015
"But what of John Cena?" said Cory Baxter, as he was climbing Mount Dank. "He was not dank enough," Shrek replied. Cory Baxter was surprised at Shrek's announcement. "But he had-" "No, he did not. It was only an illusion" Interrupted Shrek. "Then... Wait, who is that?" Asked Cory as he noticed a man walking to them from a distance.
"We cannot have any more interruptions. Use your Danksaber to cut him down, and anybody who also comes near. Our goal is almost complete," said Shrek. "Yes master," replied Cory, as he took out his D4-720 Danksaber out and prepared for battle. "Wait! I have... important... n-news, Cory!" It was only now that Cory recognized the man as Dank Master Doge. However, he also noticed he was suffering from a wound on his knee.
"What is it?" Said Cory, putting his Danksaber away. "There is a man... A-and..." Said Doge, but he was clearly dying fast. "What is it?" Replied Cory. "H-His..." Said Doge. "Please, tell... Shrek... Of this n-news..." He continued. "I cannot live... Much longer..." "What is it?!" Said Cory, growing impatient.
"His name... it is... John Cena..." Said Doge, with his last breath.
---
You can't handle MEMES
LittleWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1715
#15 Posted: 16:05:29 05/09/2015
Alliance?
---
****ing hell its been a long time
Philomena Blue Sparx Gems: 959
#16 Posted: 16:10:38 05/09/2015
Born too late to explore the world, born too early to explore the universe.

Born just in time to browse dank memes.
---
Don't worry, I'm a qualified Reactor Operator. I can handle this situation.
#17 Posted: 01:47:41 06/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: skylandersspyro
dank dank dank.
use da pwoer of da memes

yas much dank welcome

"But what of John Cena?" said Cory Baxter, as he was climbing Mount Dank. "He was not dank enough," Shrek replied. Cory Baxter was surprised at Shrek's announcement. "But he had-" "No, he did not. It was only an illusion" Interrupted Shrek. "Then... Wait, who is that?" Asked Cory as he noticed a man walking to them from a distance.
"We cannot have any more interruptions. Use your Danksaber to cut him down, and anybody who also comes near. Our goal is almost complete," said Shrek. "Yes master," replied Cory, as he took out his D4-720 Danksaber out and prepared for battle. "Wait! I have... important... n-news, Cory!" It was only now that Cory recognized the man as Dank Master Doge. However, he also noticed he was suffering from a wound on his knee.
"What is it?" Said Cory, putting his Danksaber away. "There is a man... A-and..." Said Doge, but he was clearly dying fast. "What is it?" Replied Cory. "H-His..." Said Doge. "Please, tell... Shrek... Of this n-news..." He continued. "I cannot live... Much longer..." "What is it?!" Said Cory, growing impatient.

amazing i r8 8/8 m8

holy crap did you make that up on your own that is amazing

Quote: LittleWizard
Alliance?

WE ARE TO DANK FOR AN ALLIANCE WE BLOW EVERY1 UP WITH OUR DANK MEMES!!!@!!!!!11111!!!

Quote: Philomena

wao much dank welcome
---
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#18 Posted: 05:01:51 06/09/2015
let me join the dank army

i am very knowledgeable in the art of dank memes
#19 Posted: 05:08:11 06/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Epic popthorn
let me join the dank army

i am very knowledgeable in the art of dank memes

welcome u r much dank much wao
---
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#20 Posted: 05:52:46 06/09/2015
I am the actual cannibal dank meme master Shia LaBeouf. Take me into your group now, or you will have so many dank memes coming your way.
---
#hu
#21 Posted: 08:35:49 06/09/2015
Quote: Rickorio
I am the actual cannibal dank meme master Shia LaBeouf. Take me into your group now, or you will have so many dank memes coming your way.

Rickorio, join me, I am way more powerful then these hooligans.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:36:27 06/09/2015 by LittleWizard
#22 Posted: 08:37:21 06/09/2015
Quote: skylandersspyro
dank dank dank.
use da pwoer of da memes

yas much dank welcome

amazing i r8 8/8 m8

holy crap did you make that up on your own that is amazing

Alliance?

WE ARE TO DANK FOR AN ALLIANCE WE BLOW EVERY1 UP WITH OUR DANK MEMES!!!@!!!!!11111!!!

Quote: Philomena

wao much dank welcome

yes i did do that myself

in other news, JOHN CENA and DEEZ NUTS.
---
You can't handle MEMES
#23 Posted: 12:20:10 06/09/2015
Qcumber left. Also, it would be good if you allign with me, you will have the numbers.
---
#24 Posted: 12:27:46 06/09/2015
Qcumber, can you contact Dank Memes Universe, Grammar Nazis, and Stider Swag for me? If you do, I will rank you up.

message from littlewizard

also, i am joining all armies that have dank memes. i never left this army, i just joined both instead.
---
You can't handle MEMES
#25 Posted: 12:32:33 06/09/2015
Qcumber, can you contact Dank Memes Universe, Grammar Nazis, and Stider Swag for me? If you do, I will rank you up.

also, i am joining all armies that have dank memes. i never left this army, i just joined both instead.

How about we create a joint army, like how Qcumbers army is joint with mine?
---
#26 Posted: 12:34:45 06/09/2015

there are two sides in this war:

dragens vs dragons

so right now, anyone who memes dankerously is on our side.
---
You can't handle MEMES
#27 Posted: 12:40:33 06/09/2015

dragens vs dragons

When Will comes back, we will close this empire, and add his troops in my topic like we did with army of dragens.
---
#28 Posted: 13:22:28 06/09/2015 | Topic Creator

dragens vs dragons

When Will comes back, we will close this empire, and add his troops in my topic like we did with army of dragens.

what the hell no im not closin this
---
#29 Posted: 13:25:35 06/09/2015

dragens vs dragons

Would you like to alliance?
---
#30 Posted: 13:27:00 06/09/2015 | Topic Creator

Would you like to alliance?

aww hell nah get out of mah universe. You must prove your memes are dank enough. Orrr, you can always just shut down your empire, and join mine.
---
#31 Posted: 13:31:15 06/09/2015
How about this:
[User Posted Image]
---
#32 Posted: 13:32:25 06/09/2015 | Topic Creator
How about this:
[User Posted Image]

not dank enough m8 find a mo dank meme
---
#33 Posted: 13:34:32 06/09/2015
The definition of dank:
[User Posted Image]
---
#34 Posted: 13:35:17 06/09/2015 | Topic Creator
The definition of dank:
[User Posted Image]

do u even meme
---
#35 Posted: 13:38:12 06/09/2015
[User Posted Image]
This is Dank.
---
#36 Posted: 14:13:16 06/09/2015
"Is he dead?" asked Cory, as Master Deez analysed the amulet.
"Perhaps he is. Perhaps he is not. I have dueled with Lord Freddy before, and no matter how I defeated him, he always returned" replied Master Deez.
"But I used a Dank-Counter, he cannot possibly return from that. Even Lord Sonic hasn't returned from a Dank-Counter." Despite previously being confident that Freddy was dead, Cory was starting to lose hope. "Perhaps you are correct. But Master Doge has previously stated that Freddy is much stronger than Sonic could ever hope to be.
"But none of this matters now. All that matters is that you have this." said Deez, handing the G8-420 Danksaber to Cory. "This was previously used by the first Dank Master, Troll, to defeat Lord Undank and his army or Animatronics. I trust that you can continue the legacy of Troll, and defeat Lord Steve with this.
"However, I have heard rumors of Sonic being resurrected by the power of the Star Emeralds, so be careful. He could pose a greater threat to the Memes than Freddy ever did" said Deez. He was becoming confident in Cory, despite originally being cautious of him.
"Yes master. But... What about Shrek? Will he ever come back?" asked Cory. He knew Shrek would want Cory to forget about him, as he could become one of the Undank if he became angry at Maul. But Cory couldn't stop thinking of him. "Do not think of him. Sadness leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to fear, fear leads to the Undank side. He would of wanted you to continue, to forget about him."
"Yes, master..." replied Cory. "Good. Now, use this Danksaber to defeat Steve. I have faith in you."
Cory nodded, then walked out of the arena. He needed to forget about Shrek, but he was finding it impossible. But, as Deez said, defeated Steve was all that mattered.

am i dank yet? also, please ally with littlewizards army. we can become dank together and stop the undank.
---
You can't handle MEMES
#37 Posted: 14:16:57 06/09/2015
"Perhaps he is. Perhaps he is not. I have dueled with Lord Freddy before, and no matter how I defeated him, he always returned" replied Master Deez.
"But I used a Dank-Counter, he cannot possibly return from that. Even Lord Sonic hasn't returned from a Dank-Counter." Despite previously being confident that Freddy was dead, Cory was starting to lose hope. "Perhaps you are correct. But Master Doge has previously stated that Freddy is much stronger than Sonic could ever hope to be.
"But none of this matters now. All that matters is that you have this." said Deez, handing the G8-420 Danksaber to Cory. "This was previously used by the first Dank Master, Troll, to defeat Lord Undank and his army or Animatronics. I trust that you can continue the legacy of Troll, and defeat Lord Steve with this.
"However, I have heard rumors of Sonic being resurrected by the power of the Star Emeralds, so be careful. He could pose a greater threat to the Memes than Freddy ever did" said Deez. He was becoming confident in Cory, despite originally being cautious of him.
"Yes master. But... What about Shrek? Will he ever come back?" asked Cory. He knew Shrek would want Cory to forget about him, as he could become one of the Undank if he became angry at Maul. But Cory couldn't stop thinking of him. "Do not think of him. Sadness leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to fear, fear leads to the Undank side. He would of wanted you to continue, to forget about him."
"Yes, master..." replied Cory. "Good. Now, use this Danksaber to defeat Steve. I have faith in you."
Cory nodded, then walked out of the arena. He needed to forget about Shrek, but he was finding it impossible. But, as Deez said, defeated Steve was all that mattered.

am i dank yet? also, please ally with littlewizards army. we can become dank together and stop the undank.

Qcumber, you should make a fan fiction. This stuff is gold.
---
#38 Posted: 14:21:15 06/09/2015
brb i've been invited by master doge to become a dank knight
---
You can't handle MEMES
Medicus Gold Sparx Gems: 2405
#39 Posted: 14:25:11 06/09/2015
You think that THOSE memes are dank? Heh, I got the rarest of pepes on my side.
BEHOLD the mighty Ilumipepe, who sees ALL the memes including the Bane pepe!
And those aren't even the rarest of my pepes!
---
Hello There, Old Friends!
#40 Posted: 14:28:26 06/09/2015 | Topic Creator

finnnneeeee. Little Wizard, I accept your alliance.
---
#41 Posted: 14:28:55 06/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Medicus

that is gold. Alliance?
---
#42 Posted: 14:29:41 06/09/2015
Quote: Medicus

one of those memes is from a kym page, the other is top of a subreddit.

i have the rarest pepe. it is hand drawn, made on a highly-obscure website that nobody knows.

and, in addition to that, there are two different pepes in the same picture, and a dank quote.

truly, i have the dankest, rarest pepe.
---
You can't handle MEMES
#43 Posted: 14:38:15 06/09/2015

Good. I will release you from my dungeon.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 14:41:00 06/09/2015 by LittleWizard
#44 Posted: 14:43:26 06/09/2015 | Topic Creator

Good. I will release you from my dungeon.

I was never in it.
---
#45 Posted: 15:16:45 06/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Sorry for the double post team, but grats on taking down the Idiot Empire. All the war loot has been returned to our vault of memes. Pepe will guard it. We are growing stronger.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me