Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
LittleWizard's Empire! [CLOSED]
LittleWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1715
#1 Posted: 13:22:53 05/09/2015 | Topic Creator
MY EPIC POWERS:
  • Spellcasting
  • Healing Factor

• OBJECTIVES:
  • Find New Allies
  • Destroy Camo22s Empire

• TROOPS:
  • LittleWizard- Emperor

• QCUMBER'S DRAGEN ARMY:
  • Qcumber- dragen King

• WORKBENCH:

TORTURE CHAMBER:
  • TTD

• LITTLE WIZARD ACADEMY:
    Opening Soon

BARRIER:
  • Explosion Proof
  • dragen Proof
  • Dank Meme Proof

• DUNGEON:
  • xXBeavcoonXx
  • mega spyro
  • Iganagor

• ALLIED EMPIRES:
  • PwnageFTW's Empire- //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=122361
  • The Grammar Nazis- //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/vi...&page=1#5739536
  • Dank Memes Universe- //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/po...22350&post=true

• HATED EMPIRES:
  • Camo22's Empire- //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=121105
  • The Underworld Army- //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/vi...c=121375&page=1

• If you are hated,
    do not come in.
    ---
    ****ing hell its been a long time
    Edited 24 times - Last edited at 15:24:08 06/09/2015 by LittleWizard
    Camo22 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3501
    #2 Posted: 13:24:41 05/09/2015
    OK, ok, ok. let me get this straight. You want to destroy my empire why?
    ---
    =Fixing Theories since Sep, 2015 / Deviant Art =
    #3 Posted: 13:26:09 05/09/2015 | Topic Creator
    Quote: Camo22
    OK, ok, ok. let me get this straight. You want to destroy my empire why?

You destroyed helpless little PwnageFTW's Empire.
    ---
    Reverse0456 Gold Sparx Gems: 2440
    #4 Posted: 13:29:49 05/09/2015
    I destroy you all nobody's are the strange and powerful HaHaHa...Cuase I'm so bored can I head back to Canada...NO!
    ---
    POPSMARTS!
    #5 Posted: 13:31:07 05/09/2015
    Helpless?

1.He betrayed me
    2.He allied himself with my rival
    3.He tried to kill me!

I did what needed to be done. If your going into this, then be prepared.

EDIT: Besides, I've been working on a very special weapon over the peace, encase there was an stir.
    ---
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:33:48 05/09/2015 by Camo22
    #6 Posted: 13:32:37 05/09/2015 | Topic Creator
    Helpless?

1.He betrayed me
    3.He tried to kill me!

He betrayed you because you are a very bad man.
    ---
    #7 Posted: 13:34:17 05/09/2015
    Quote: LittleWizard
    Helpless?

1.He betrayed me
    3.He tried to kill me!

How? Name me one thing I said.
    ---
    #8 Posted: 13:40:43 05/09/2015 | Topic Creator
    Helpless?

1.He betrayed me
    3.He tried to kill me!

How? Name me one thing I said.

Quote: Camo22, the Evil Maniac
    Qcumber: High Commander Explosive Tactician

You gave Qcumber explosives? Do you know how dangerous that would be?
    ---
    #9 Posted: 13:43:50 05/09/2015
    Yes, I do. He also owns an army of tanks. He wants to be that than so be it.

Remember I asked about PwnageFTW, not Qcumber.
    ---
    #10 Posted: 13:55:30 05/09/2015 | Topic Creator
    Quote: PwnageFTW
    Quote: shroom boom

NO YOU CANT! *put sword against neck*

*****, please, I have a gun.

*whips out gun and shoots shroom boom in hip*

Are you risking a day in the dungeon? Go and get some band aids!

^This, he was defending his job. It was his job, not shroom booms. And you almost punished him that.
    ---
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:56:01 05/09/2015 by LittleWizard
    #11 Posted: 14:03:57 05/09/2015
    HE SHOT ONE OF MY ALLIES! That could've been taken a whole lot more better. He committed treason, and I was quite unhappy with his actions.

*bleeding out of the hip* *throws ninja stars and bombs* Damn, you got me! are you planning treason against lord CAMO!

No, I just want you to let me do my own job.

FINE! just don't mess up again!

and after the incident shroom boom stopped. Problem solved.

He was never punished nevertheless.
    ---
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:04:34 05/09/2015 by Camo22
    #12 Posted: 14:07:20 05/09/2015 | Topic Creator
    HE SHOT ONE OF MY ALLIES! That could've been taken a whole lot more better. He committed treason, and I was quite unhappy with his actions.

No, I just want you to let me do my own job.

FINE! just don't mess up again!

and after the incident shroom boom stopped. Problem solved.

He was never punished nevertheless.

I am still going to destroy your army.
    ---
    Qcumber Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
    #13 Posted: 14:13:20 05/09/2015
    im gonna blow everything up
    ---
    You can't handle MEMES
    WilltheWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1779
    #14 Posted: 14:42:44 05/09/2015
    Quote: Qcumber

Then lets start an empire together, we go and blow up other empires with dank memes.
    ---
    Spread those positive vibes
    xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
    #15 Posted: 14:51:10 05/09/2015
    OH MY GOD WHY DID YOU START THIS AGAIN
    ---
    now its time to get funky
    #16 Posted: 14:54:43 05/09/2015
    Quote: WilltheWizard

Then lets start an empire together, we go and blow up other empires with dank memes.

im just gonna blow everything up
    ---
    You can't handle MEMES
    WilltheWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1779
    #17 Posted: 15:02:48 05/09/2015
    boom blew you up with our dank memes
    ---
    Spread those positive vibes
    #18 Posted: 15:22:46 05/09/2015
    im gonna blow stuff up
    ---
    You can't handle MEMES
    #19 Posted: 15:57:20 05/09/2015 | Topic Creator

I have explosive proof barriers, so good luck with that.
    ---
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:58:00 05/09/2015 by LittleWizard
    #20 Posted: 16:29:42 05/09/2015

"He has explosive-proof barriers! How can we get past them?" Asked Cory. "Use the Dank," replied Shrek. But as Cory tried using the Dank on the barriers, a nearby door suddenly opened. "I have returned." said Dank Maul. "You again! But I thought-" said Cory. "I, too, am immune to explosions," replied Maul.
    "Cory, continue using the Dank to open the door," said Shrek. "I will buy you some time." "Yes, master," replied Cory. As he continued using the Dank, Shrek ignited his Danksaber and fought Maul.
    Maul blocked his attack with his custom-made G7-862 Danksaber, then attempted to counter it with a twist-grip downthrust. However, Shrek evaded this attack and destroyed two nearby Dank Droids. "I cannot be defeated. I have become one with the Dank!" exclaimed Maul. "Not if you're attacked with a H6-Class Danksaber!" replied Shrek.
    Tossing aside his J4-934 Danksaber, he took out his H6-729 Danksaber. He was disappointed that it took him this long to realise Maul was immune to all Hithuanium and Relastanium Danksabers. Nonetheless, he could now defeat Maul with ease.
    He dodged Maul's attack and used the Dank to knock Maul on his side. "You were the one who killed Doge, now you shall pay!" exclaimed Shrek as he finally killed Maul with a sideways double-tap slash-throw.
    "Heh... You will regret that shortly" said Maul as he died. Shrek could feel it; Maul used his last powers to take control of him!
    "Master! The door is open!" exclaimed Cory as he found Shrek. "Maul has taken control of my body! Kill me quick, before he takes full controll!" said Shrek. "But..." said Cory. He knew he needed to get Shrek to Master Deez so Deez would become convinced of Cory's Dank heritage. "You must do this yourself! Give him this," said Shrek as he gave Cory an amulet.
    "He will recognize it. Now quick... Kill me!" said Shrek. Now that Maul was in full control, Cory quickly picked up Shrek's H6-729 Danksaber and used the Dank to toss Maul towards the wall, then kill him with a smashgrab upper-thrust slamspin. He was sad about Shrek's death, but he would have time to mourn later. For now, he had to get the amulet to Master Deez. And besides, he could easily bring Shrek back if he found seven more Sun Stones and sacrificed his old F3-415 Danksaber. He didn't need it anymore, it would be a worthy sacrifice.
    Cory picked up his own Danksaber, then headed past the explosive proof barriers for the final duel with Dank Tyrannus to rescue Master Deez.
    ---
    You can't handle MEMES
    mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
    #21 Posted: 17:32:43 05/09/2015
    Quote: xXBeavcoonXx
    OH MY GOD WHY DID YOU START THIS AGAIN

Maybe if we pretend it doesn't exist, it won't...
    ---
    Dead
    #22 Posted: 19:42:13 05/09/2015 | Topic Creator

"He has explosive-proof barriers! How can we get past them?" Asked Cory. "Use the Dank," replied Shrek. But as Cory tried using the Dank on the barriers, a nearby door suddenly opened. "I have returned." said Dank Maul. "You again! But I thought-" said Cory. "I, too, am immune to explosions," replied Maul.
    "Cory, continue using the Dank to open the door," said Shrek. "I will buy you some time." "Yes, master," replied Cory. As he continued using the Dank, Shrek ignited his Danksaber and fought Maul.
    Maul blocked his attack with his custom-made G7-862 Danksaber, then attempted to counter it with a twist-grip downthrust. However, Shrek evaded this attack and destroyed two nearby Dank Droids. "I cannot be defeated. I have become one with the Dank!" exclaimed Maul. "Not if you're attacked with a H6-Class Danksaber!" replied Shrek.
    Tossing aside his J4-934 Danksaber, he took out his H6-729 Danksaber. He was disappointed that it took him this long to realise Maul was immune to all Hithuanium and Relastanium Danksabers. Nonetheless, he could now defeat Maul with ease.
    He dodged Maul's attack and used the Dank to knock Maul on his side. "You were the one who killed Doge, now you shall pay!" exclaimed Shrek as he finally killed Maul with a sideways double-tap slash-throw.
    "Heh... You will regret that shortly" said Maul as he died. Shrek could feel it; Maul used his last powers to take control of him!
    "Master! The door is open!" exclaimed Cory as he found Shrek. "Maul has taken control of my body! Kill me quick, before he takes full controll!" said Shrek. "But..." said Cory. He knew he needed to get Shrek to Master Deez so Deez would become convinced of Cory's Dank heritage. "You must do this yourself! Give him this," said Shrek as he gave Cory an amulet.
    "He will recognize it. Now quick... Kill me!" said Shrek. Now that Maul was in full control, Cory quickly picked up Shrek's H6-729 Danksaber and used the Dank to toss Maul towards the wall, then kill him with a smashgrab upper-thrust slamspin. He was sad about Shrek's death, but he would have time to mourn later. For now, he had to get the amulet to Master Deez. And besides, he could easily bring Shrek back if he found seven more Sun Stones and sacrificed his old F3-415 Danksaber. He didn't need it anymore, it would be a worthy sacrifice.
    Cory picked up his own Danksaber, then headed past the explosive proof barriers for the final duel with Dank Tyrannus to rescue Master Deez.

Not even a dank saber can destroy this thing.
    ---
    #23 Posted: 19:43:09 05/09/2015

he used the power of the dank, not a danksaber

also, i'm joining the army of dragen
    ---
    You can't handle MEMES
    #24 Posted: 19:44:54 05/09/2015 | Topic Creator

I made it dank proof when I made it explosive proof. I am now upgrading it to make it dragen proof.

EDIT: Qcumber, I am now offering you to be my dragen keeper? Would you like to join me on my epic quest of destroying Camo22 and avenging PwnageFTW?
    ---
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:46:34 05/09/2015 by LittleWizard
    #25 Posted: 19:47:17 05/09/2015

I made it dank proof when I made it explosive proof. I am now upgrading it to make it dragen proof.

then i must use the ancient dragen technique taught to me be the legendary dank master doge

dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    ---
    You can't handle MEMES
    #26 Posted: 19:50:04 05/09/2015 | Topic Creator

Now, Qcumber shall be crowned dragen Keeper!

then i must use the ancient dragen technique taught to me be the legendary dank master doge

dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen

Now, I shall crown you dragen Keeper!
    ---
    #27 Posted: 19:51:07 05/09/2015

dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen

will i be ally with you empire
    ---
    You can't handle MEMES
    #28 Posted: 19:53:41 05/09/2015 | Topic Creator

dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen
    dragen

You are in my empire. I am now sending Beavcoon and Mega Spyro into the dungeon. Can you please gather the innocent little boy, PwnageFTW.
    ---
    PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
    #29 Posted: 19:55:20 05/09/2015

You are in my empire. I am now sending Beavcoon and Mega Spyro into the dungeon. Can you please gather the innocent little boy, PwnageFTW.

Innocent? Funny.
    ---
    Quote: Carmelita Fox
    YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
    #30 Posted: 19:56:31 05/09/2015 | Topic Creator

Innocent? Funny.

Would you like to align with me? I am stopping the evil maniac, Camo22.
    ---
    PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
    #31 Posted: 19:58:07 05/09/2015

Innocent? Funny.

Would you like to align with me? I am stopping the evil maniac, Camo22.

Well in that case, yes.
    ---
    Quote: Carmelita Fox
    YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
    #32 Posted: 20:00:28 05/09/2015
    there are two army in war:

dragen army and dragon army

everyone who is dragen is dragen army, everyone who is dragon is in dragon army
    ---
    You can't handle MEMES
    #33 Posted: 20:03:59 05/09/2015 | Topic Creator
    there are two army in war:

dragen army and dragon army

everyone who is dragen is dragen army, everyone who is dragon is in dragon army

Qcumber, I shall make you separate from the troops, and make a little section for my dragen Warriors. You shall be my dragen Captain instead of my Keeper.
    ---
    #34 Posted: 23:34:18 05/09/2015
    Fine. If it's a war you want, then a war you'll get.
    ---
    Iganagor Emerald Sparx Gems: 3552
    #35 Posted: 01:05:46 06/09/2015
    penis
    ---
    Summoning a STUNFISK
    1. Go to a beach - 2. Fall flat on the ground - 3. Recite Stunfisks fart-cry
    4. Flop 618 times - You have a STUNFISK!
    #36 Posted: 08:32:28 06/09/2015 | Topic Creator
    Quote: Iganagor
    penis

Into the dungeon, Stunfisk peasant.
    ---
    #37 Posted: 08:36:11 06/09/2015
    army of dragen > army of dragon
    ---
    You can't handle MEMES
    #38 Posted: 08:37:37 06/09/2015 | Topic Creator

Qcumber, go recruit more dragen Army members. I will get more troops.
    ---
    #39 Posted: 08:39:04 06/09/2015

Qcumber, go recruit more dragen Army members. I will get more troops.

i would but i may be kill
    ---
    You can't handle MEMES
    Iganagor Emerald Sparx Gems: 3552
    #40 Posted: 09:57:09 06/09/2015
    Why am I in the dungeon?
    ---
    Summoning a STUNFISK
    1. Go to a beach - 2. Fall flat on the ground - 3. Recite Stunfisks fart-cry
    4. Flop 618 times - You have a STUNFISK!
    #41 Posted: 10:02:18 06/09/2015
    Why am I in the dungeon?

there are no male dragens (only female dragens), therefore dragens cannot have dicks. because of you saying "penis", the army of dragens became offended because they don't have dicks. so, because you offended the army of dragens, you have been sent to the dungeon.
    ---
    You can't handle MEMES
    #42 Posted: 10:08:11 06/09/2015 | Topic Creator
    Why am I in the dungeon?

there are no male dragens (only female dragens), therefore dragens cannot have dicks. because of you saying "penis", the army of dragens became offended because they don't have dicks. so, because you offended the army of dragens, you have been sent to the dungeon.

Qcumber, if you keep this good work up, I will upgrade you to dragen Lord. Also, we need to attack BlackWing116, she has weaker troops then Camo22. Plus, she is aligned with him. Attack her, with one of your wonderful stories.
    ---
    #43 Posted: 10:10:47 06/09/2015
    Good luck with that, BTW. She lives in the underground! The only way in or out is via my empire.
    ---
    #44 Posted: 10:14:01 06/09/2015 | Topic Creator
    Good luck with that, BTW. She lives in the underground! The only way in or out is via my empire.

I have a secret entrance.......
    ---
    #45 Posted: 10:16:00 06/09/2015
    No you don't. I've scanned the earths layers and the only tunnel down there is though my empire.
    ---
    #46 Posted: 10:16:15 06/09/2015
    Why am I in the dungeon?

Qcumber, if you keep this good work up, I will upgrade you to dragen Lord. Also, we need to attack BlackWing116, she has weaker troops then Camo22. Plus, she is aligned with him. Attack her, with one of your wonderful stories.

i have already sent dank master doge and dank knight cena to infiltrate her army.
    ---
    You can't handle MEMES
    #47 Posted: 10:22:12 06/09/2015 | Topic Creator

i have already sent dank master doge and dank knight cena to infiltrate her army.

Excellent, now we need to contact the Grammar Nazis and Strider so we can align with their empires.
    ---
    #48 Posted: 10:24:42 06/09/2015
    I'm just laughing right now. Is it because i'm the biggest threat that you all out to get me? Hahaha! Thank you for promoting me to the best Empire ever!
    ---
    #49 Posted: 10:33:25 06/09/2015 | Topic Creator
    I'm just laughing right now. Is it because i'm the biggest threat that you all out to get me? Hahaha! Thank you for promoting me to the best Empire ever!

Oh, I am way more powerful than you. You are not too powerful. But BlackWing is weaker, that is why I am attacking her first. You may have a lot of people enslaved, but after you lost Qcumber, you only have two of you left. And one of you never works. I have a working dragen King, and I am doing good for just creating my empire yesterday. I already have three people enslaved, one is the leader of an empire. You have a bunch of weaklings enslaved. Now as I have a leader enslaved, I can let him out if he aligns with me. That means I will have PwnageFTW's, Ignagors, and I am trying to get StriderSwag and the Grammar Nazis Now. Qcumber used to be close with Dank Universe, so I could also align with them. And how powerful would I be? So Powerful, you and BlackWing will faint.
    ---
    #50 Posted: 10:36:30 06/09/2015
    isn't it just army of dragens vs. camo22 and blackwing now?
    ---
    You can't handle MEMES
    Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
    1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me