Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > YR: Activision announced Revamps for Light/Dark, BUT...
Page 1 of 1
YR: Activision announced Revamps for Light/Dark, BUT... [CLOSED]
juarmo Blue Sparx Gems: 749
#1 Posted: 19:07:50 02/09/2015 | Topic Creator
They were both Spyro... "-Groans- Not another character that's gotten umpteen reposes" Hear me out!
It's not proper PR etiquette to include guest stars on the tally of characters, and while they said flat out that they were counting them; it could be to hide secret characters they intend to reveal to us later on, like they did with Light and Dark before...
The Light one would be Elemental Exhaler Spyro, with a similar basic move set; but with a few added tricks to make his play style different at an advanced level, First difference, Pressing attack 1 will cause him to use his elemental breath; HOLDING attack 1 would allow him to toggle between different elemental attacks similar to Kaos, except for default is Fire, not random. The MECHANICS of the breath are ALWAYS DIFFERENT from Spyro.
The breaths you can switch between are Fire, which lets you breathe a steady stream of fire, forcing you to stay in place but allowing you to turn, mechanics similar to Bowser/Blast Zone's breath causing burn damage like Knight Mare, Ice, Water Element damage that lets you breathe a steady stream of ice that slows opponents allows you to move around, hitbox is like Cynder's breath, Lighning, Air element damage, spits a bolt of lightning that weakens enemies, causing them to take bonus damage, mechanics similar to Gill Grunt's harpoons or Flameslinger's arrows, and Earth, Spews dirt at an enemy causing them to be staggered, hitbox is like Gill Grunt's hose.
Third, in place of flying, now accessed SOLEY through double jumping, and avaluable by default, Attack 3/basic upgrade will now be Wing Shield, which can guard against and possibly even deflect ranged attacks. It is ineffective against heavy melee attacks, however.
Fourth, Charge attack does Magic/Light element damage.
His paths would be Guardian of the Light, which focuses on enhancing his Wing Shield and Charge Abilities and his other path would be Elemental Expert, which focuses on enhancing his breaths... (The Air Bolts won't triple and the Ice Breath won't spread without the upgrades on this path, and Earth breath will not last as long)
The Soul Gem Ability is Enter the Dragonfly which summons Sparx to damage nearby enemies (and offers a MODEST boost in armor).. Earth Pound is a Basic Upgrade, but it's weaker (it is enhanced on Guardian of the Light to do extra damage)
His Vehicle would be the Purple Dragon Jet, which is a custom jet shaped like an Adult Dragon (like Flavius, but painted purple) with the cockpit in the head.

The Dark revamp would be Black Bolt Dark Spyro, would focus on using Dark element horn combos (attack 2) and Convection/Void breath attacks that deal undead element damage, electrifying the ground to weaken enemies and leave them vulnerable to horn combos, his third attack would be swiping his wings to create vacuum waves that cut down enemies from a distance. His paths would be Conqueror of the Darkness, which enhances his Void Lighning abilities, and Berzerker Dragon, which focuses on his horn combos and Wind Cutter abilities.
His vehicle would be the Dark Dragon Diver which would be vaguely dragon shaped, but hydrodynamic... It would be shaped kinda like the Sky Slicer, but with the wings attached to the top, not the bottom, and they would be more like fins (and the propulsion would be on the back end of those "fins")
So, how would you react?
Would you be happy? Would you be upset? Would it get you to buy this game? Would it get you to cancel your order?
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#2 Posted: 19:10:07 02/09/2015
And.... proof of this?
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#3 Posted: 19:10:29 02/09/2015
I'm simply confused. smilie

Is this true is this fake? Like I did not understand a word in this I'm so confused!
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
TrapShadowFan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3500
#4 Posted: 19:14:50 02/09/2015
He's just asking what your reaction would be if this hypothetically happened.
TTD Hunter Gems: 6222
#5 Posted: 19:15:15 02/09/2015
Source?
Just gonna move it to fandom as you've basically made up your own set of skylanders.
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#6 Posted: 19:15:51 02/09/2015
Quote: TrapShadowFan

Ohhh, so misleading title then in the SuperChargers section. Okay.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:16:13 02/09/2015 by Aura24
Luminous35 Gold Sparx Gems: 2457
#7 Posted: 19:16:12 02/09/2015
I believe this is his ideas.
---
smilie smilie STARCAST FOR PRESIDENT OF MY SEXUALITY smilie smilie
smilie smilie Professor Jet-Vac? I don’t feel so good. smilie smilie
juarmo Blue Sparx Gems: 749
#8 Posted: 21:54:53 02/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Umm... You guys DO know that YR means Your Reaction, right?

Quote: Aura24
Quote: TrapShadowFan

Ohhh, so misleading title then in the SuperChargers section. Okay.

That's exactly what the YR in the title means... Nothing misleading about it...
---
My dream in life is to steamroll Skylanders Imaginators on Nightmare difficulty with only a Level 60 Sir Hoodington with maximum Fire Elemental Power
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:59:00 02/09/2015 by juarmo
TTD Hunter Gems: 6222
#9 Posted: 22:00:14 02/09/2015
Quote: juarmo
Umm... You guys DO know that YR means Your Reaction, right?

Yes but the SuperChargers section is primarily for genuine information, fandom is a more appropriate section for when you create your own scenario in a skylanders game such as your own characters or storyline.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:00:51 02/09/2015 by TTD
shortcut cooly Green Sparx Gems: 347
#10 Posted: 10:28:31 03/09/2015
I'm confused
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me