Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Kill the SuperH4x0r! [CLOSED]
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#1 Posted: 02:27:15 02/09/2015 | Topic Creator
Here is the original topic, at least as far as I can trace it. Ahem…

I am the SuperH4x0r, and you have to erase me from the forum by defeating me in battle! Your goal is to defend your firewall, which starts out with 40 health. If I destroy the firewall, then I win (but hopefully for you, that won't happen.) You may attack, defend, or do just about anything else by posting what move you use. However, there is one constant attack rule: Your attacks may or may not work, but you may not say what will happen. Also, if you have any questions, or just need an example, go to the above link. If you need more examples, I will add some other example games. Don't be afraid to ask me a question, even if I am trying to hack into the forum. Good luck!

When the SuperH4x0r dies, another user may take over the role, as long as they can update regularly. Also, if a page goes by (or two, depending on the circumstances) or the current H4x0r hasn't been seen for a long time, then someone may take his/her place.

SuperH4x0r HP: 10,000/10,000
Firewall HP: 40/40
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:31:25 02/09/2015 by StormDragon21
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me