Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
i am wierd. [CLOSED]
shroom boom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3133
#1 Posted: 23:51:49 30/08/2015 | Topic Creator
What I mean is that I mostly like things everyone hates for some reason. For instance I love the minions and the movie so all the advertisement doesn't bother me, I adore dragon ball gt and actually prefer it over dbz. I love the assistants' creed game , the mask2, the live action Garfield movie, I love Shrek and most importantly I love Adam Sandler and Michael bay films my favourites are the transformers films, jack and Jill and grown ups 1 and 2. I also love paul blart mall cop 1 and 2 and terminator genesis.
---
103 skylanders in total SSA:31/32 SG:26/30 SSF:39/56
Camo22 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3501
#2 Posted: 23:54:19 30/08/2015
Quote: shroom boom
What I mean is that I mostly like things everyone hates for some reason. For instance I love the minions and the movie so all the advertisement doesn't bother me, I adore dragon ball gt and actually prefer it over dbz. I love the assistants' creed game , the mask2, the live action Garfield movie, I love Shrek and most importantly I love Adam Sandler and Michael bay films my favourites are the transformers films, jack and Jill and grown ups 1 and 2. I also love paul blart mall cop 1 and 2 and terminator genesis.

Take it from me, everyone's different and you can't change that. IDC what people think of my though and likes. People agree and people disagree. It's a fact of life.

Don't let it get to you.
---
=Fixing Theories since Sep, 2015 / Deviant Art =
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#3 Posted: 23:56:26 30/08/2015
People are gonna like what they like. That doesn't make any one person weird.
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
shroom boom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3133
#4 Posted: 23:59:31 30/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: AvatariDragon

I know that its just that I feel weird course everyone tells you that your **** for liking and watching/playing these games and movies and that really makes me mad.
---
103 skylanders in total SSA:31/32 SG:26/30 SSF:39/56
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#5 Posted: 00:02:19 31/08/2015
The majority of people don't hate Minions or Assassin's Creed. Don't let the internet convince you otherwise.

Even Michael Bay's Transformers can be debated since it makes so much money and I'm fairly sure that isn't all people that hate the movie and went to see it anyway.
Camo22 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3501
#6 Posted: 00:02:58 31/08/2015
Quote: AvatariDragon

I know that its just that I feel weird course everyone tells you that your **** for liking and watching/playing these games and movies and that really makes me mad.

Most people here are older than you think. I'm religious and I've only met one person who is the same. Don't listen to it.
---
=Fixing Theories since Sep, 2015 / Deviant Art =
LameLime Yellow Sparx Gems: 1200
#7 Posted: 00:17:16 31/08/2015
I am weird as well. I am QUITE different, in fact. I am not going to change myself to fit the community's needs and become a soulless pawn of it.
---
NOSTALGA-LANDERS COLLECTION (Spyro's Adventure)
30/32 Skylanders -- 4/4 Levels -- 8/9 Items (Includes VV)
Missing: smilie smilie + Ghost Swords
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8480
#8 Posted: 00:20:02 31/08/2015
If you grew up watching a product there is a good chance you'll enjoy it. Well that and a good amount of users on this site think that any game that spawns yearly sequels are always the same even though they are on a Skylanders forum.
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#9 Posted: 00:37:36 31/08/2015

well sir

i hate to tell you

but you may have a case of really low standards, poor taste, or most likely both

not your fault or anything, but it is what it is

crucify me but if nobody else is gonna say it, you're damn sure i will
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me