Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > An open letter to all of you, please read.
Page 1 of 1
An open letter to all of you, please read. [CLOSED]
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#1 Posted: 17:52:13 28/08/2015 | Topic Creator
It's been three years since I joined this community and please I just want to say a few things to all of you. All of you are the best people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting and knowing. Some of you are the closest friends I have ever had. I know that I am quiet when it comes to discussions on certain matters but trust me you all have taught me so much and I am very thankful to all of you. Sometimes some topics have me rolling on the floor with laughter, sometimes I cry cause some of you go through some rough times and I seriously feel bad for ya. Many times I felt like leaving here but I can't, I can't leave because in a way I would be lost without some of you. You know I do care about all of you and if you need someone just to talk with, I won't ignore ya, I'll talk with you. I really want to say Thank You for letting me be part of the best community ever. Love and Hugs to all of you. ^.^
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#2 Posted: 17:54:53 28/08/2015
this is honestly something that a lot of users on this site needed to have said to them. considering most of the s&n userbase have depression, anxiety or some other sort of drama in their life and they needed some encouraging.

thank you for saying this.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
gillgrunt987 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7399
#3 Posted: 19:06:19 28/08/2015
Quote: MoonHorizons
this is honestly something that a lot of users on this site needed to have said to them. considering most of the s&n userbase have depression, anxiety or some other sort of drama in their life and they needed some encouraging.

thank you for saying this.

I agree. I've actually had depressing thoughts today over the fact that I was gonna be abandoned and pretty much alone for the rest of my time in high school due to the fact that I couldn't find my friends at break or lunch the day before. The thoughts also brought up nice but very painful memories and they led me to being a total pessimist to myself throughout the day. Thankfully, my friends showed up at lunch and they hung with another group I like. That along with a stellar goalkeeper performance and new books to read livened my mind up. Though coming here also keeps me happy, since excluding Reddit its pretty much the only place where people like the same things I do. And people can also be nice here at times when people need the support. DS helps get the bad thoughts out of my mind and gets me happier when I need to feel good after a crappy day. It's a good thing a lot of people here care about others.

EDIT: Oh, and good job on three years thumper! Forgot to say that originally.
---
I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:29:42 28/08/2015 by gillgrunt987
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#4 Posted: 21:26:40 28/08/2015
Congrats on thee years, thumper! We're very glad to have you here with us and thank you for the kind words smilie
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#5 Posted: 21:45:21 28/08/2015
FOUR MORE YEARS

FOUR MORE YEARS

god bless ye merry gentlewoman
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#6 Posted: 21:58:24 28/08/2015
Thank you <3 You're a pleasure to have on this site thumper. Everyone appreciates you being here, and everyone loves how caring you are towards people, no matter what. You're there for people when they need help, and that's why people love you. Because you truly care. Again, thank you <3
spyroisthebest8 Gold Sparx Gems: 2930
#7 Posted: 22:00:21 28/08/2015
Thank you thumper, and congrats on three years! You're such a great friend to have around and yes I agree, I have tried to leave several times but I couldn't because of great friends including you. ^.^ we all appreciate this kind message and will be here for you too ^.^
WilltheWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1779
#8 Posted: 22:28:29 28/08/2015
Aww thank you thumper. <3
---
Spread those positive vibes
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#9 Posted: 22:58:19 28/08/2015
ily thumper
---
words. letters. filler.
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8246
#10 Posted: 23:17:39 28/08/2015
WE've barely talked but I love ya either way!

*HUGS*

EVERYONE! GROUP HUG WITH ME AND THUMPER!
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Samius Hunter Gems: 9262
#11 Posted: 23:22:02 28/08/2015
That is a very nice thing to say. Thank you. I do think that the people on this forum (especially some teens) really underestimate their own worth.

Congratulations for the three years, too!
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#12 Posted: 00:35:33 29/08/2015
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

*HUGS*

*group hugs*
Reverse0456 Gold Sparx Gems: 2440
#13 Posted: 00:39:32 29/08/2015
It's nice to see you all watching and caring for others just nice.
---
POPSMARTS!
darkwolf Platinum Sparx Gems: 7107
#14 Posted: 00:44:34 29/08/2015
Thank you, thumper. It's great to have you around, and congrats on three years!
Iblistech Platinum Sparx Gems: 5099
#15 Posted: 00:51:08 29/08/2015
Congrats on three years! You're an amazing friend, and everyone here loves you very much. It's true that we go through dark times at some point in our lives, but we have to keep moving forward and focus on the good, not the bad.
---
Hail to the King, baby!
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#16 Posted: 20:17:49 29/08/2015
Quote: HeyitsHotDog

*HUGS*

Don't stop hugging yet!

I can never express my feelings in words. I hug instead.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me