Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Star Wars: The Rebellion Rises [CLOSED]
HerrMythology Blue Sparx Gems: 831
#1 Posted: 21:55:57 25/08/2015 | Topic Creator
In the years after the fall of the Empire, the remnants of the Empire scramble to re-institute their power and the rebels seek to secure their victory over the Empire. In this time, Jedi and Sith in hiding emerge to try to take the power for themselves. The majority of outposts and cities have been claimed by a wide variety of factions: Rebels, Empire, Gangs, Sith conclaves, Jedi remnants, etc. The world thought that the Galactic Rebellion was the greatest and most savage a war could be. They could never have guessed the chaos the years after would bring.

-Classes-

1. Sith/Jedi- The most common and traditional of force adepts. The majority of Sith/Jedi use a traditional style of combat utilizing a lightsaber and study the power of the force.

2. Bounty Hunter- Bounty Hunters are skilled mercenaries that are scattered across the galaxy. They are skilled gunmen and great saboteurs.

3. Smuggler/Rouge- These are the Civilians who can't seem to keep out of the way of trouble. Rouges, or smugglers, earned their name from their traditional Back alley dealings sneaking cargo through blockades and such. They are usually streetwise and experienced with hacking, manipulation, blasters, and getting their monies worth out of every job.

4. Rebel- Battle-hardened and zealous, rebel soldiers are tough ground troops and skilled pilots. They have a diverse array of individual weapons, and can use most military-grade weapons.

5. Empire- While the Empires foot-soldiers are all in all lackluster, there are few that stand above the others. These tend to be highly skilled soldiers and warriors, such as Arc Troopers, Royal Guards, and commanders.Through many years of training, they lead with skill and tact.

-Character Sheet-

Name:
Race:
Class:
Lightsaber form: (For jedi, or traditional lightsaber wielders)
Force abilities: (For Jedi, or Force sensitives. Tells how skilled you are with the force, and if you have any specific force abilities.)
Equipment:
Appearance:
Bio:

-Rules-

1. Standard rules.
2. Two characters max, unless not many people join. then you can ask for more.
3. Type in third person while in character.
4. Orion is also GM.
5. Force sensitives other than Jedi will have minor use of the force (Such as sensing disturbances in the force, and minor physical augmentation), unless you P.M. me on why they are skilled with the force.
---
Turtle Power.
#2 Posted: 21:56:49 25/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Name: Ak'kar Omar a.k.a. Darth Magnus
Race: Ferroan
Class: Sith
Lightsaber fighting form: Ak'kar's fighting style is based in Makashi and Vaapad, with some Tràkata mixed in. He sets three bases in dueling: Speed, Skill, and Adaptivity. He focuses on out-maneuvering his opponent, always three steps ahead.
Force abilities: Ak'kar is proficient in the force, focusing primarily in using the force to enhance his physical abilities and his awareness. Though he is blind and deaf in is right eye and ear, the force allows him to perceive just as well as other skilled Sith/Jedi.
Equipment: His primary weapon is his lightsaber (http://img11.deviantart.net/55..._by_jubs916.png). He also carries two lightfoil, two Westar blaster pistols, a droid heavy blaster pistol, and grenades.
Appearance: Ak'kar has blue skin, long black hair, and gold eyes. Part of his face is burnt causing the right side of his hair to not grow in and his right eye to white out. His right arm has been replaced by a black droid arm that can separate into three parts (similar to General Grevious' arms). He wears a black sleeveless sith robe with a hood and a cape that snaps onto the shoulders.
Bio: Ak'kar was taken by his master, Darth Imperius, at a young age. He was raised to be a Sith Apprentice. His master was cruel and harsh, his training was grueling and intense. His very lightsaber is a testament to his rigorous training: He had to form the saber Crystal from random shards of glass, abandoned on a mountain. By the time he had become a Sith Knight, he was skilled in both the force and lightsaber combat, as well as other less traditional forms of combat such as blasters. Though he is no master, he is quite adept for his age. His master's home was caught in the crossfire of a battle between the rebels and empire remnants. Darth Imperius was wounded in the battle and pleaded his Apprentice for help. Resentful for all the years of abuse, Ak'kar struck his weakened master down. He fled off planet in his master's ship, making his way to the Mos eisley space port.

Name: Mani Dex Vagono
Race: Human
Class: Rouge/Smuggler
Lightsaber form: None.
Force abilities: None.
Equipment: Two custom blasters based on old Westar models. They sacrifice ammunition and size for accuracy and power. He has a few thermal detonators, trip wires, and when big guns are needed, a modified DC-15x sniper rifle from the clone era.
Appearance: http://images3.wikia.nocookie..../Gunslinger.jpg
Bio: Dex has always been a slippery fish. Even as a child in the slums of outer rim space ports, the Empire didn't even have him documented until he was nine. The Empire's database has very little on him, mainly due to his life being spent in the black markets across the galaxy. he's been a part of several prominent gangs and dealt with his fair share of pirates. He's come to this gathering at the Mos Eisley space port to see what kind of money and adventure he can get his hands on.

Name: Jedi Master Zekeiv
Race: Zeltron
Class: Jedi
Lightsaber form: Zekeiv is a skilled master of Soresu, though he tends to throw in Shien. He is patient and when he strikes, he strikes hard. Several years of combat have hardened him into a powerful duelist.
Force abilities: Jedi Master Zekeiv is a powerful force sensitive. His many years in solitude have only fortified his abilities, turning him into a conduit of force power. He is skilled with the Jedi mind trick, Telekinesis, as well as many of the standard Jedi's arsenal. He is unnaturally adept at energy absorption, able to absorb many blaster shots at once.
Equipment: Carries a Sunrider's Destiny Lightsaber.
Appearance: Shoulder-length dark blue hair, dark red skin, and green eyes. Zekiev is Tall and decently muscular. Though he is past his physical prime, Zekiev is still very young looking as is the usual with his species. He wears standard jedi robes.
Bio: Zekiev is part of a Jedi group known as the Children of Unity. They are loosely connected, but they all share one goal: Eradicate the empire.
---
Turtle Power.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:07:18 29/08/2015 by HerrMythology
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#3 Posted: 21:58:52 25/08/2015
Reserved
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Orion Green Sparx Gems: 464
#4 Posted: 23:35:18 25/08/2015
Name: Yaisar Tori.

Sith name: Darth Traya

Race: Unknown

Lightsaber form: Form III-IV Soresu/Ataru

Force abilities: Force lightning, Force barrier, Energy absorption, can use the force to sustain his life force for a certain amount of time, and can use standard force capabilities

Equipment: Lightwhip, small concealed lightsaber, and his signature black lightsaber.

Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/thzauBe.png

Bio: His birthplace is unknown. One of the few to not accept the Rule by Two rule. He is a Sith Knight. His master believes in emotion and freedom and doesn't believe in people trying to control what he does. This philosophy rubs off on him and he wants to take down the empire because he doesn't want them to control him.
---
"Ideals without strength are nothing."
-Pain
#5 Posted: 00:31:12 26/08/2015 | Topic Creator
OCC: Anyone know anyone who likes star wars?
---
Turtle Power.
#6 Posted: 02:32:26 27/08/2015 | Topic Creator
OCC: Bump. It seems no one is interested.
---
Turtle Power.
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11327
#7 Posted: 04:17:20 27/08/2015
OOC: I really do like Starwars.
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
Eruptor100 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1446
#8 Posted: 06:10:48 27/08/2015
OOC: later...
---
Stick em up!
Credit to big green
#9 Posted: 07:48:30 27/08/2015
Name: Striker
Race: Human
Lightsaber form: II Makashi
Force abilities: Foce Choke,Force push and healer
Eqiupment: Light whip
Bio: after his left leg were cut off by his sith master.causing Striker's legs wounded and hurt.he want avenage over his master and cut his master's hand off
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:51:04 28/08/2015 by gary
#10 Posted: 19:17:32 27/08/2015 | Topic Creator
OCC: Gary, Form II is called Makashi, not Katana. Also, what equipment does he have?
---
Turtle Power.
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#11 Posted: 20:59:28 27/08/2015
I'm interested my friend, just let me come up with a bio for my character, Rajinah Dragonstrike.
#12 Posted: 21:07:59 27/08/2015 | Topic Creator
OCC: cool.
---
Turtle Power.
#13 Posted: 22:18:08 27/08/2015
OCC: Gary my man, could you maybe go back over your bio and fix the grammatical errors. No offense and stuff but i'm a grammar nazi.
---
-Pain
#14 Posted: 03:58:10 28/08/2015
OOC: I already edit on my bio.
---
#15 Posted: 04:10:57 28/08/2015
OCC: You edited your bio?
---
-Pain
#16 Posted: 05:37:42 29/08/2015 | Topic Creator
OCC: Gary, English isn't for first language is it?
---
Turtle Power.
#17 Posted: 06:37:06 31/08/2015
OOC: I know my first language
---
terrafin2299 Ripto Gems: 3418
#18 Posted: 22:52:20 31/08/2015
Name: phoenix flame
Race: human
Class:bounty hunter
Equipment: stolen green Lightsaber, helmet, pistols, grenades
Appearance: short, about 5'4". Long brown hair. Wears light armor on her shoulders, legs and chest. Brown eyes. Not very muscular, but fast and sneaky
Bio: after her parents are killed, phoenix is left to survive for herself on the streets. When picked up one day by a slave trader, she learned how to fight. She soon learned mercy is just a five letter word. She acts on impulse, takes what she wants, and doesn't know the meaning of family.
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#19 Posted: 17:04:16 05/09/2015
Name: Xela Solari
Race: Human (Kuat)
Class: Bounty Hunter, dabbles in Smuggling
Lightsaber form: Form III/Soresu, only used when taking on an opponent armed with a lightsaber.
Force abilities: None.
Equipment: Full Mandalorian armor (wrist missile is replaced with a wrist mounted grappling hook, the other is a flamethrower, gauntlets and helmet are the only pieces of the armor to be made of Madalorian iron, and are thus lightsaber proof, the rest of the armor is durasteel.), a DC-15A blaster rifle, a DL-18 blaster pistol, a yellow bladed lightsaber (taken off an assassinated padawan), astromech droid R2-D9, and a stolen J-Type 327 Nubian starship (that's been painted mostly black, and outfitted with a few ion cannons and a port instead of a seat for D9 to plug into and pilot)
Appearance: Their appearance, I don't really expect them to take their helmet off anytime during the RP.
Bio: The child of extremely wealthy shipmakers on Kuat, Xela was raised in luxury alongside their family's personal astromech, R2-D9. However, that all came crashing down when they fell in love with someone who ended up betraying them. Little did they know, their lover was actually an Inquisitor, and used Xela to get close to their family, slaughter them, and take the company for the newly budding First Order. Out of fear for their life, they took D9, hid aboard a starship, and escaped to Coruscant. There, they learned how to kill and steal from an underground crime syndicate called Black Sun, and decided to use these new skills to find their ex-lover and take them down. After repeatedly getting arrested and breaking out, Xela and D9 stole a Nubian starship, and headed off to Mandalore to train to become a bounty hunter. After they were deemed ready to hunt down an Inquisitor, the duo started accepting contracts from smaller cells of the Empire and the First Order itself, in order to climb up the ranks and assassinate the one who ruined their life.

Name: BB-11
Race: Astromech droid
Class: Smuggler/Rebel
Lightsaber form: None
Force abilities: None
Equipment: Basic abilities of an astromech droid.
Appearance: Ain't he cute?
Bio: R2-D9 was manufactured near the end of the Clone Wars, but was taken by the Empire to serve as an astromech in one of their bases. After a successful raid by the Rebel Alliance, D9 was taken into possession by an unknown X-Wing pilot, only remembered by him as Wraith Eleven, and the two formed a close bond. On one fateful day however, D9's X-Wing was shot down over Tattooine, leaving his pilot dead and him as the only survivor. He was picked up by Jawas and later sold to a wealthy family who resided on Kuat, and became lifelong friends with their child.
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 04:51:14 15/09/2015 by StriderSwag
#20 Posted: 19:30:51 05/09/2015
Name: Shulk Malard
Race: Lizard Human
Class: Jedi
Lightsaber form: black handle with blue light saber
Force abilities: Very strong with the force, He once knew Yoda personally, and taught him everything he knows.
Equipment: Lightsaber, also has a small laser pistol in his pocket
Appearance: http://digital-art-gallery.com...digital_art.jpg
Bio: Lived with Yoda for almost his whole life and now travels with his trusty droid, X1-V2.

Name: X1-V2
Race: Mobile compartment droid (Shulk can open him and put his light saber in him and stuff)
Class: Rebel
Lightsaber form: None
Force abilities: None
Equipment: None
Appearance: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-F79c...ball-robot.jpeg
Bio: Shulk found X1-V2 in an auction on Tatoonie and bought him. They now travel the galaxy together.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:31:53 05/09/2015 by PwnageFTW
#21 Posted: 07:34:47 07/09/2015
OOC: can we start?
---
#22 Posted: 04:37:16 08/09/2015
OOC: Bump, maybe OP will notice people wanting to join.
#23 Posted: 20:34:34 09/09/2015
OCC: Sorry for the wait guys but we will be starting soon. Make sure your characters are exactly like you want them because its unlikely we will be accepting any sudden changes later on.
---
-Pain
#24 Posted: 03:45:14 10/09/2015
OOC: My characters are locked in! Im ready and also p exited tbh
#25 Posted: 07:21:43 10/09/2015 | Topic Creator
OCC: Before I Accept all characters, I must comment on three things.

Gary, I understand it's hard for you to make large bios. But your bio is incoherent. Please go over it again.

StriderSwag, How does your bounty hunter know form III? Was he taught? Also, Mandalorian armor isn't light saber proof, it's lightsaber resistant, I'm sure that's what you meant though.

Pwnage, did Yoda teach shulk everything he knows or did he teach Yoda everything he knows? I won't accept him being Yoda's master.
---
Turtle Power.
#26 Posted: 14:00:47 10/09/2015
OOC: They were trained for hunting down a specific Sith, so they needed to learn a form. They're okay, but they aren't even close to mastering it and they only use it in battle with other lightsaber users. Otherwise they generally prefer blasters. Yeah, that's what I meant. Sorry for any confusion!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:33:31 10/09/2015 by StriderSwag
#27 Posted: 20:10:49 10/09/2015
Ooc: No, Yoda taught Shulk everything he knows.
---
LittleWizard Yellow Sparx Gems: 1715
#28 Posted: 20:11:46 10/09/2015
Are you doing Mandalorians?
EDIT: Just Realized I can, will post in one minute.
---
****ing hell its been a long time
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:13:04 10/09/2015 by LittleWizard
#29 Posted: 19:24:27 13/09/2015
OOC: Bump for OP. We starting soon?
#30 Posted: 13:57:26 14/09/2015
OOC: Striker trained well to become sith.
---
#31 Posted: 04:51:45 15/09/2015
OOC: Maybe OP will notice this bump. Also I edited D9's bio a bit.
#32 Posted: 04:47:21 18/09/2015
Yeah, I'm gonna drop out of this
It's literally going nowhere

Bye
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#33 Posted: 03:09:47 23/09/2015
hey her still room for your favorite jester?
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#34 Posted: 21:43:16 05/10/2015
OOC: anyone there.hello.
---
cyndego Platinum Sparx Gems: 6382
#35 Posted: 07:53:49 09/10/2015
Ooc: I will join this if it still keep going
---
Cogito, ergo sum.
#36 Posted: 07:03:12 20/11/2015
OOC: wait for HerrMythology respond
---
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#37 Posted: 01:14:36 29/11/2015
OOC: I severely hope he isnt dead
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#38 Posted: 00:44:46 04/12/2015
ooc: doubt full. I will join it will just take me a bit to make the charter sheet.
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
ShadeTheDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#39 Posted: 17:31:43 04/12/2015
Name: Siris Darkblade a.k.a. Darth Voidus(will change later when i can come up with something better)
Race: lizared man
Class: sith
Lightsaber form: red dual ightsabers
Force abilities: highy distructive force power(fairly advanced)
Equipment: twin lightsabers and twin lazer pistols and strong armor(will finish this later)
Appearance:
Bio:
---
I am the Ultimate Dragon
first rp I've created is accepting so please do join it's called Worlds Unite! The pelage is reborn (dead space rp) open
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me