Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Disturbance of Harmony [Invite Only]
Page 1 of 1
Disturbance of Harmony [Invite Only] [CLOSED]
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#1 Posted: 17:21:25 22/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Plot:
You and your friends have gathered together at your favorite meeting spot to hang out, as usual. Before you know it, a dark mist has settled over and you black out. When you awaken, you find that you have been kidnapped by the Goddess of the Underworld, Lost Alvira. But you aren't powerless. A wind, undetected by Lost Alvira, is blowing through and slowly transforming you and your friends into OCs of yours. You will have to use these forms to revolt against the Underworld and Lost Alvira's cruel plans to keep you here. And it seems like forces of light and dark are real, after all...

Rules:
BlackWing, ShadowStorm and I are GMs.
1 character per person.
Blood and gore are allowed, but keep it PG. Same with romance.
Swearing is allowed, but censor it.
No Mary/Gary Sueing or godmodding.
Transformations are gradual, not all at once. Remember, it may take time to learn your powers.
Friendly fire/betrayal/blackmail is allowed. However, no killing and no drastic injuries.
Respect the timezones of the other RPers. Be aware of how much you're posting at one time and be generous with recaps. If you must leave, feel free to notify the others.

Character Sheet:
Name:
OC's Name:
OC's Appearance:
OC's Powers: (NOT all available at start)
Other:
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:29:44 22/08/2015 by ShadowMewX
#2 Posted: 17:21:44 22/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Directory for NPCs

Dark Army/Underworld
Leader: Lost Alvira

Civilization
Leader: ShadowStorm

Light Army/Realm
Leader: Cydron Starlight

More TBA.

My Character Sheets

Name: Shadmé
Personality: Shadmé is a kindhearted individual at heart, and always puts others in front of her. She is naturally intelligent and creative, but is also deadly shy and bad at thinking up things on the spot.
OC's Name: Lightmé
OC's Appearance: http://shadmetheangel.devianta...-Pure-482160214
For those that can't see, Lightmé is a white-winged angel with red-violet eyes. Her hair is oddly white with sky-blue stripes. She wears a blue shirt and white yellow pants as well as a white cape. The cape clipped to her via a medallion with an L on it and shoulder pads.
OC's Powers: Lightmé has a gold metal bow with a red center- it can be split into two swords. She also has endless flight power and good physical skills.
Other: Will be RPed in first-person.

~~~

Name: Cydron Starlight
Personality: To outsiders he is cold, silent and judging to the world, moving through his duties with a pointed efficiency. He does not stand for anything being done to his realm, and will attack the Underworld if he deems it necessary. The creatures of light know his true self, however, where he cares deeply for all his people, and is fair-tempered with endless patience.
Appearance: Cydron is a tall, handsome man, with piercing ice-blue eyes and long black hair tied back in a ponytail, many white strands intermingling. He dresses in a royal purple robe, with dark gray underclothes and dark gray belts. There is a dark sun "tattoo" on his forehead, with small sunbeam-like stripes trailing off to the side of his head. It somewhat makes him look like he's wearing a crown of ink.
Cydron's wings are the most noticeable thing about him. Being a seraphim, there are three pairs all coming out of his back, the back set being the largest and the front set being the smallest. The back set are pure white, the middle is gray, and the front is black.
Powers: Cydron has a staff that has a piece of opal stone in the middle, bordered by metal sunbeam-like stripes and a metal sun at the top. It allows him to cast light magic. He also can fly endlessly and is good at strategy, though physical fights aren't always his expertise.
Other: He is the leader of the realm and army of light. He despises the Underworld.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:21:58 22/08/2015 by ShadowMewX
ShadowStorm Yellow Sparx Gems: 1461
#3 Posted: 17:22:24 22/08/2015
civil Leader
OC's Name: ShadowStorm
OC's Appearance: Look Here
OC's Powers: ShadowStorm yields over the element of Shadow and Electricity. Often used to defend his city from invasions and destruction.
OC's Personality: ShadowStorm is a caring, protective and self-predictable person. As Leader of the Civilization, he looks over each and everyone with pride. Often being there to prevent humanity from becoming extinct, and fighting off the evil spirits from Light and Dark. ShadowStorm's position puts him up to difficult challenges and situations, being forced to perform the actions in order to bring peace back for a bit longer to the people he protects. But due to the amount of tasks required to be performed every day, frustration can build up into stressful complications, making the situation a lot more difficult to follow. No matter how much confidence ShadowStorm believes in, it always comes down to an exhausting end of the day. Fearing that one day, he will fail, and that it will be the end of his proud to call 'civilization'.
Other: Can communicate with both the Light - and Dark Army.

[User Posted Image]
---
Discord: ShaOriDow#6720
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:16:53 22/08/2015 by ShadowStorm
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#4 Posted: 17:24:46 22/08/2015
Name: Lost Alvira
Personality: Dark and creepy in personality. Lost Alvira enjoys the torture of her prisoners and often whants her will to be taken as an order. Once displeased, It will take a brave man courage and effort to calm her down again.
Although she can come over creepy and rude, Lost seems to have a weak spot for Fire Muffins. She also can overdo her own act and grow tired. She mainly counters this with long hours of sleeping upside down, hanging onto the selling in her own throne room.
Appearance: Click Here
Powers: Lost posseses over a match capable of striking infinite times. Lost also has great speed and is capable to fuse with the shadows.
Other: Lost is the Queen of the Underworld and is in a scuffle with the Light Army for countless years.
[User Posted Image]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Dara
Personality: Dara is a caring girl who often protects her friends. She can turn very offencieve towards those that hold her captive or attempt to threaten her. Dara enjoys exploring, but doesn't like creepy creatures all too much.
OC's Name: Dara (Ohw how funny)
OC's Appearance: Click here
OC's Powers: Dara is a skilled flyer with many acrobatic moves on her sleaves. She can eject Poison from her tail and frontpaws.
Other: Will be played in I-perspective.
Edited 12 times - Last edited at 19:00:22 22/08/2015 by BlackWing116
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#5 Posted: 18:06:46 22/08/2015
Name: Felicity
Personality: A kind, caring girl who is also quite shy. She is always willing to help out
OC's Name: Tyrone LostLove
OC's Appearance: http://sta.sh/2gceevya1c8
OC's Powers: Flight, Shapeshift into a Beast form, Can fire bend purple flames to an extent.
Other: As soon as I saw Underworld, and Goddess of Underworld, I had to make my character into the flirty, devious Tyrone, for some comic relief smilie

Good? smilie
This RP sounds fun!
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#6 Posted: 18:22:23 22/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Accepted, Prex! :3
---
#7 Posted: 20:59:42 22/08/2015
Awesome! Can't wait to start this!
---
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#8 Posted: 01:29:02 23/08/2015
Name: Storm
Personality: Storm is normally calm, curious, and basically neutral, but she has a short temper. She often will argue just for the sake of arguing, and end up in a deeper hole than when she started. However, when you get on her good side, she is mostly trustworthy.
OC's Name: Stonecrusher
OC's Appearance:[User Posted Image]
OC's Powers: Stonecrusher can form and control things out of stone and earth. His tail can smash most things to the ground, and also serves as a powerful weapon.
Other: This is going to be funny. I selected a random character, and who do I get? A male character.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#9 Posted: 17:15:27 23/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Accepted, StormDragon!
---
#10 Posted: 20:03:10 24/08/2015
[[Both DerpyHooves and Rickorio, haven't been online for quite a while, and the only one we are waiting for is Lyveriana.........]]
---
#11 Posted: 21:38:01 24/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Yup. Once Lyv makes her sheet we'll begin.
---
#12 Posted: 22:25:37 24/08/2015
((I have a new Mage OC, And I kinda felt like adding him in as a aid to the Light Army, But then I remembered the one character rule >.<
http://sta.sh/012scv24ph8w

But that aside, This RP is really interesting! ))
---
#13 Posted: 22:36:07 24/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Ooh, nice. We put in the one-character rule to make the RP more personal, but we haven't discussed having other people control NPCs in the other armies/realms. It may be a possibility, depending on what NINJAsk and Shadow say about it.
---
#14 Posted: 22:41:12 24/08/2015
((Ok, awesome! If we can, I'd definitely help out with that!
I also have someone that could go on the Darkness army if needed, but that's only if you want more on the other armies smilie
http://sta.sh/01pef6pigci1 ))
---
#15 Posted: 10:12:33 26/08/2015
I honestly would not mind. Kinda like the idea.

Lyv is online constantly but we are still waiting for her. Not to be rude, but I'm losing my patience.
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5705
#16 Posted: 15:17:51 26/08/2015
Name: Yuki (Goes by derpy)
Personality: Very cheerful and optimistic, but has a strong sense of justice. Though she acts rather nerdy and not serious at times, she cares deeply for her friends. She dislikes putting others in danger but she respects the strength of people and is willing to work with them. She also has that strict side when in acts where it is needed.
OC's Name: Chris 'Mink' Kasumi
OC's Appearance: [User Posted Image]
OC's Powers: Chris has a bayonet in his hand every moment of a fight, which is equipped with certain types of bullets, a blade, and a few life force powered magic attacks. On top of this, he has the ability to, under certain restrictions, summon wolf-like entity and use its power Of course, this is NOT available at all times and is usually used as a tactic to get out of danger.
Other: He inherited his weapon from his father, but he doesn't know how to use it well. It will take time for him to adjust to it. The wolf will not be discovered until way later in the roleplay. Nickname may also be changed, for that is only a placeholder.
#17 Posted: 18:46:22 30/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Accepted, derpy! And prex, we've decided that we might allow other people to add characters like that later, but for now we'd like everyone get used to their single character in the RP. smilie

The RP will begin tomorrow. The starting setting is on Earth, and all our characters are untransformed and together.
---
#18 Posted: 19:56:46 30/08/2015
Ok, sounds good to me! smilie
---
#19 Posted: 15:13:01 31/08/2015
”They took my soldiers, my properties, my… children. They will pay for that. I for one am not afraid to cross the boarders of the surface life. I know where my boarders lay and when to pass them… but… I never thought they’d pass the boarders of my kingdom, my empire… My Hive!”

-----

I have always enjoyed the smell of trees and the sight of the illuminating sky. It was always wonderful to see and witness this scene. After I put down a towel and a basked I decided to look a bit around. I did that always when we came here. Today, something seemed off. My exploring spirits quickly got the best of me and I went through the bushes looking at the plants. One by one, I found scourged leaf’s and broken twigs, many animals were not present unlike normally. No birds, no ladybugs. Eventually, I noticed something moving in the corner of my eye. I quietly turned around. Whatever it was, it was clearly coming closer. I backed off, whirled around and started to run back. While I did so, I passed through a cloud of black mist. It smelled quite disguisting but I ignored it.

I quickly reached the meeting place everyone had gathered. I quickly got up to Shadmé and Felis hoping they would listen to me. I started to talk in a rather panicked tone. “There’s a monster here!”
I obviously knew my friends would look up strange at me or tell me I was making things up again. I didn’t know how to prove I wasn’t lying to my friends…

But on the end, I didn’t have to…

”foolish girl. You’ve only led me to my goal even closer. Whoever you all are… You’ve gone past my boarders. You do not belong here… Although…You all seem so….weak… Yess. You will all be mine… Mine and mine alone! If THAT will make the skies admit defeat than I shall!”
The voice came from everywhere. I couldn’t make up where, nor what it could’ve been. Could it have been that thing I saw in the corner of my eyes from earlier? Was it that smokecloud? I didn’t know. All I knew was that I wanted to hide. I felt guilty. I should’ve grabbed a stick and defend myself. Instead, I ran away. Now we were surrounded. I kept on backing off, eventually falling into the bushes. I looked up to see where to stand up again and flee… But I didn’t see the skies, nor the leaf’s. I didn’t see the twigs either… Oh hell I didn’t see any of that. It wasn’t green, nor thing as a stick. Oh you’d be so wrong if you thought I saw that. No. I saw fangs, two strong, gleaming eyes with a glare as if they were attempting to pierce trough my soul. I saw nothing more than the unexplainable.

“Eeek!” I screamed out as I quickly skiddled out of the bushes. I wanted to hide behind Derpy, but instead, I tripped. I didn’t stand up. My world was black…

The being just watched as the girl underneath her fled away. It softly cursed to itself. It had been found. It could lead her plan to failure. This batter be done fast.

She did it… Releasing a big cloud of anesthesia smoke. That’ll do the trick…
”It’ll do the trick… Just…fine…”

[[I think I got carried away writing this whole intro. smilie]]
#20 Posted: 15:14:07 31/08/2015
[[I.. Request a day delay... Due to heavy stres because of recent happenings. I cannot focus right now..... I need a little time of relaxation... Hope everyone understands... just a day extra would be enough...

EDIT: Ye.... this has to wait another day..... ]]
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:15:05 31/08/2015 by ShadowStorm
#21 Posted: 23:31:51 02/09/2015 | Topic Creator
OoC: Holy Palutena, NINJAsk! Dat first post! smilie Let's see if I can come anywhere near that, lol.

I was hanging out with all my friends on a bright summer day. I didn't consider myself a social person, so I could only thank the gods above that I'd managed to acquaintance myself with so many good people. Felis and I were neighbors, of course, so that was a given. I'd known Dara and Derpy for a while by now. And Storm was new, but it was as if we'd known each other for ages.

I sat near the others on a picnic bench in a breezy, natural setting. Well, everyone except Dara. I'd seen her take off into the bushes, exploring for new things as usual. Brushing my black-and-red hair away from my face as the wind tugged the strands into my eyes, I smiled. This area was by no means secret, but it wasn't a place people visited often. Not to mention it was close to all of our homes. Being a video gamer, of course, I spent most time indoors. But every once and a while this little place was great fun to visit. I picked at my fingernails and observed my skin tone, as well as I could with my hair in front of my face. Yup. I needed more sun. It was summer, so perhaps I'd get that chance. After all, it wasn't like I was going to get snatched away sometime, was it?

I relaxed in the calm quiet of the place. Quiet didn't bother me. Quite the opposite, actually. These people here were the only ones I felt comfortable speaking and joking with. It was awkward with anyone else.

After that observation, my gaze turned to the slightly-darker sky again. I squinted. Sure, my eyesight wasn't the best, yet I knew for sure that this was summer, and night doesn't fall this fast in summer. I tried to shake it off as my eyesight, but Dara came tearing out of the bushes, causing me to jump due to my newly-acquired edginess. "There's a monster here!"

I gave Felis a worried look, then turned back to Dara. "Okay, but-"

"Foolish girl. You’ve only led me to my goal even closer."

That was enough to make me squeal "Eep!" and whirl around. That voice was ominous and hissy, and seemed to come from everywhere, yet nowhere I could pinpoint. Not to mention Dara was gone now.

"Whoever you all are… You’ve gone past my borders. You do not belong here... Although... You all seem so... weak… Yes. You will all be mine… Mine and mine alone! If THAT will make the skies admit defeat than I shall!"

I noticed now that the sky was not darker- it was smog, of some type. But not your everyday toxic smog. This smoke was toxic in a whole other way. I don't know how I knew that, but I did.

And Dara had returned again. For a brief moment I wondered if it was an elaborate hoax she'd composed, but I felt guilt for even letting that cross my mind as she tripped and fell to the ground. She'd attempted to hide behind Derpy, but I'd seen her face. Terrified.

I dove under the picnic table, trying to drag Dara with me to safety. I had to protect myself from the smog. Could a picnic table do that? I didn't know. I began to doubt myself as each motion I made felt more and more sluggish, as if I was under some kind of influence. With one final lunge, I faded out entirely, my arm outstretched towards Dara and the others.

Had I just mentioned getting snatched earlier? Man. I really should shut my mouth.

~~~

Cydron Starlight sat on his throne in the throne room, staring straight ahead. Why did they have a throne room, anyway? It wasn't like they got visitors often. And there was nothing practical to do but sit there. He had a work room, where he tended to the faults and problems of the Realm of Light, the realm he governed. Though creatures of light usually had long lifespans, many could scarcely remember their former ruler. He thought that a good thing. After all, that meant that they would only know him. They'd never experience what it was like to have a ruler who genuinely appreciated humans.

To Cydron, humans were creatures like any other. Why bother with them? Their stupidity got to him so much sometimes that it was annoying to watch. They were ShadowStorm's responsibility now, anyway.

ShadowStorm. Guardian of the humans. Very readable, unlike Cydron himself, who could keep his emotions contained. The dragon-like creature would do anything for his civilization. Cydron understood having pride for one's people, but when those people were idiotic humans? He snorted. ShadowStorm had gotten the short end of the stick on that one.

Perhaps that was why Cydron was waiting in his throne room. He half-expected ShadowStorm to come barging in any minute, ranting about that magic Cydron had tested on some unsuspecting humans. Cydron tapped his fingers on his staff. He'd been experimenting with new spells, and had chosen some humans as the test subjects. Granted, he'd reversed the magic once the experiment had been deemed a success, but it was likely those humans were scarred for life. Whoops. Too bad they, like all humans, would die and nobody would remember generations later. Cydron usually never had to cover out his tracks because to him, the lifespans of humans and animals were like flies. Born cryin', soon they're dyin'.

OoC: Long intro post is long. I doubt my others will get this big. smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:22:23 03/09/2015 by ShadowMewX
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#22 Posted: 01:56:26 03/09/2015
((Forget it. I can't match up to those posts. Suppose I'm lucky to be in this, though, so I'll post anyway. Also, I hope it's okay to just spring in on the last second saying this will be in first person.))

Maybe I should consider myself lucky. I moved in late, my interests change all the time, and I have a list of fears longer than the number of students in my classroom last year. And now, here I was, sitting with four others on a bright summer day. Felis, Shadmé, Dara, and the person who calls herself 'Derpy'. I don't really see why, since she seemed perfectly fine, but name issues were name issues.

Everyone else seemed to be fine just being together, and I could perfectly understand. I'm generally protective of those I know, as long as they're mostly kind. Really, I also prefer people that can understand my various problems, but no need for that right now. This time was for just relaxing and pulling the petals off of flowers. That, and hoping something would happen.

And something happened. Dara, at least I think that was her, started running from her hiding place in the bushes. "There's a monster here!"

Well, I didn't believe that. For me, just about any sort of supernatural thing was just plain fakery. But Dara didn't exactly seem like the kind of person who would lie, so I listened closer. That, after I leaped backward in surprise and knocked my head on the picnic table. All I could get out was "For goodness's sake…" before I lost consciousness.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#23 Posted: 05:43:54 03/09/2015
Ooc: alright thats okay ;3 . Ill post as soon as i come out of college.
---
#24 Posted: 16:32:47 03/09/2015
Days after days on end, working and more working. Sighing and groaning, pulling and mowing. Farming and planting, Shouting and ranting. Ah yes, a daily overview on the city of someone like - I mean myself of course. It isn't as if someone could've gone wrong. I had time to gather some supplies, some did requested for me to be on the lookout for anything suspicious. From my point of view, they were a group of friends, they always tended to do their actions alone, but not on this occasion. As I sat down on a nearby cliff, it was quickly to be discovered, that the gang had already been having their - from what I think is 'celebration'. I shot a few glimpses of Dara, Derpy and... I couldn't make out the others, they were mainly obscured by the thick bushes that surrounded the area.

As I took to the sky, a soft relieving sigh left my mouth. I flew by the area, and looked back once more, to see if everything was going alright, before I banked upwards before letting myself dive straight back down. Using the momentum and speed, I allowed myself to slow down, before landing with a soft thud on the ground.
It was a wonderful afternoon, there were only a few clouds lingering about the horizon, and it was announced to be a wonderful day without rain. My minor daydream was briefly interrupted by a young girl which had a panicked expression on her face.

"L-l-leader of Relonzo. [[I had to name the town something.... smilie]] something d-drastic is happening!" She sleeked in udder fear.
I fixed my posture, before looking down at the girl. "Alvira?" I asked in confusion, "What is the problem?" Alvira had always been a very close person to me, she was one of the few that could almost fully understand my problems, and she always seemed to care so much for me. Lately she has been a little quieter than usual, but I had too many concerns to deal with already, and the only option was to put it among the others.
Alvira's expression lifted ever so slightly. Dressed up in simple clothing; Cyan pants, pink/cyan shirt, her trusty aqua blue scarf and her mysterious grey hoodie. She explained in a fast, and almost non-understandable accent. "I was just going for a stroll as I looked up at the sky before I knew what was going on the clouds turned darker and-..." Alvira's words froze as I gently put my left hand on her mouth before speaking up with a gentle tone. "Alvy, calm down. I have difficulties to understand what you are saying." With that, I removed my hand, allowing Alvira to continue, this time, in a far more - yet anxious tone in her voice. "I was walking, and I looked up at the sky, and saw this huge dark cloud erupting out of nowhere!" Alvira swung her hands to give an imaginable indication on the size. "I hard echoes coming from within the area, but I was blown back by an unknown force." Yet she made those strange movements with her hands. I simply nodded, as minor drops of fear crawled onto me.
I stood up tall scanning the surroundings for anything suspicious. “Where did this event take place?” I asked, as I continued to scan the horizon for anything that could be a resemblance to something dark or thick clouded.

“Near the park on the east side of the town.” A simple answer, yet a terrifying prediction that I just witnessed. “W-wait.” I stumbled over my own words. “A-are you sure it was there?” My voice spoiling with concern. Alvira simply nodded as she shuffled uneasily around the area.

“Is.. Is something wrong ShadowStorm?” A question so obvious to know the answer off, yet so unwanted to hear. I shook my head firmly as I answer with a simple, “No it’s not- I mean, I am not- I me- Uhg!” I shook my head once more, “I have to see what is going on!” I took to the sky in an instance after that. And I know that I had voiced that a little bit unsettling, as I could see her eyes widening the second before I took off. I have to apologize to her later today. I made a mental note, and forced myself to remember it.

I knew where the gang had settled, I also knew that it was peaceful a moment ago. I landed in the center of a now empty laying park. I gaped in shock as I could see black puddles of indigo smoke trailing away into the earth. My heartbeat raised as I came to the terrifying collusion. “The Darkness rises again…..”

And from this moment, things got complicated. A small amount of tears flew over my face, as I memorized the past, were war was declared. A war that could ruin the balance of harmony
“This isn’t a war.” I cursed under my own breath before taking to the sky again. “No, this is Disruption of Harmony…”
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:36:47 03/09/2015 by ShadowStorm
#25 Posted: 06:39:58 04/09/2015
[[Derpy and Prex havn't realy gottem themselfs to be heard yet. I decided to reply in a way they can still jump in.]]

The being who had released the big amound of smog finally crept out of it's hiding spot. She stared at Prex and Derpy, who both hadn't shown any signs of passing out yet. A sleek and big grinn was shown from the beings face. "You two are...strong..." She chanted as she came over to the two. "You two wouldn't mind joining in your little friends having a slumber party? No...?" She got even closer. "Fine, I'll spill the beans for you two. I am Lost Alvira... I am none other than the Queen of the Underworld..." Lost came even closer, hoping to strike fear into both girls.Once close enough, she made herself ready to release another puff of smog. She than proceeded to speak with telapathy. "Hush Now, Quiet now... Join your friends ... Hush now, Quiet now.... Why shouldn't you join your friends?"
Not long after, she released a good amound of smog at the two. "That'll teach you to be resistant to a lower dosis of this!"
Her whole actions were cut off at an instant at a sudden moment. She started ignoring both girls and turned her focus on the sky. "Ah...Yes... I was expecting for him to show up anyways."
With that, she turned back to Derpy and Prex, and watched them with soul-piercing eyes.
#26 Posted: 23:30:33 04/09/2015
((Woah, sorry I couldnt get on! >.<
This seems like a whole lot to read, may I have a short summary?))
---
#27 Posted: 23:33:29 04/09/2015
[[Sure.

You amongst your friends were just settled for a picknick. Dara gets to explore and accidently lured in Lost Alvira to all of you. Lost is currently trying to scare the heck out of you and Derpy after she put Storm, Shadmé and Dara to sleep. She explained to you her name and her alignment(something). After that, she attempted to put you and Derpy to sleep.

ShadowStorm just got the news in from one of his friends about the Attack and Cydron is currently unaware of the whole situation as I can see it.]]
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me