Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
K, ask gillgrunt987. [CLOSED]
gillgrunt987 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7386
#1 Posted: 13:15:12 22/08/2015 | Topic Creator
I'm bored and need to post something, so might as follow a trend. Now ask me anything if you'd like.
---
I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#2 Posted: 13:36:01 22/08/2015
Why'd you change your avatar?
#3 Posted: 13:46:39 22/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Mesuxelf
Why'd you change your avatar?

Eh, using Phoenix was beginning to get boring, but I still wanted to keep him as he's pretty much how to identify me at this point. I decided to rotate avatars so I could keep Phoenix, but also introduce some freshness in my avatars. In the future(idk how long), I might go back to perma-Phoenix. Once I feel like it, Phoenix will be back as my full-time avatar.
---
I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#4 Posted: 15:28:56 22/08/2015
Why is your avatar jumping? Did she see a ghost?
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
TTD Hunter Gems: 6222
#5 Posted: 15:40:08 22/08/2015
What is your favourite video game franchise of all time?
#6 Posted: 17:31:21 22/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: AvatariDragon
Why is your avatar jumping? Did she see a ghost?

Basically, its Athena Cykes "surprised" sprite within the 5th Ace Attorney game, Dual Destinies. I think its used when she's shocked at something in the courtroom or during an investigation phase.

Quote: TTD
What is your favourite video game franchise of all time?

It would have to be Mario. Before PC gaming, it was so fun to me. I was introduced to the series through Super Paper Mario, and that gave me a really good impression of the Mario franchise in general. Still my favourite franchise to today(especially with Super Mario Maker coming out soon), however the Ace Attorney series and Splatoon come close. For PC gaming, TF2.
---
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#7 Posted: 17:32:09 22/08/2015
opinion on the upcoming dongcalypse?
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
#8 Posted: 17:41:38 22/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Sleepy0429

like what the heck is this smilie

Well, that's an easy one to say things about. (possibly nsfw?)
First we need an enragement child for everyone to fetch supplies and to keep us sane. Then we need to get advanced breathing lessons so we can inhale the air after the dongcalypse. Then we need to survive by fighting mutations caused by the dongcalypse with things such as pizza(don't ask, it works in this case). Hopefully with those things we can survive it.

If we can't, then it'd probably be a good time to start ****posting on darkSpyro and doing over the top things that you never would have done without hearing of an incoming dongcalypse.
---
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#9 Posted: 17:42:40 22/08/2015
Quote: gillgrunt987

First we need an enragement child for everyone to fetch supplies and to keep us sane. Then we need to get advanced breathing lessons so we can inhale the air after the dongcalypse. Then we need to survive by fighting mutations caused by the dongcalypse with things such as pizza(don't ask, it works in this case). Hopefully with those things we can survive it.

If we can't, then it'd probably be a good time to start ****posting on darkSpyro and doing over the top things that you never would have done without hearing of an incoming dongcalypse.

thats my job btw
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
#10 Posted: 17:44:43 22/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: gillgrunt987

thats my job btw

mkay, thats cool too
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me