Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Ask Angel/Music Requests! [CLOSED]
Angel220200 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4401
#1 Posted: 07:52:00 22/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Yo! Kinda bored right now so thought I'd open an ask topic, along with music requests! Basically; I play flute and alto saxophone, but the standard pieces I get for my music lessons are getting kind of boring. So I want to expand my selection! Suggest a song and which instrument you'd like it played on, and I'll record myself playing and post it here! Keep it simple, though. I'm not a professional.

(I can also sing, but I don't have as great a voice for it so I'm a little more reluctant with that - however, if you'd really like to hear me singing something, I'll give it a try! (heads up - i sound like a ten year old) ;v; )

ihonestlyhavenoideaifthiswilleventurnoutwellbutwhatever
---
Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven; give, and it will be given to you.
Riku-sempai Platinum Sparx Gems: 5664
#2 Posted: 07:59:53 22/08/2015
What is your biggest fear?
---
Hesitant Captain, it's too late to turn back around. The party is waiting and leaving this earth is such a beautiful sound.
Angel220200 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4401
#3 Posted: 08:02:56 22/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Riku-sempai
What is your biggest fear?

Ah... frick, not too sure. Maybe being abandoned? There's not much I genuinely feel afraid of, tbh. ;;;
---
Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven; give, and it will be given to you.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me