Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Ask sonicbrawler182 [CLOSED]
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#1 Posted: 00:49:02 22/08/2015 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

This was a Shia idea.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#2 Posted: 01:20:18 22/08/2015
This isn't necessarily structured like a question, but:

Post a video representation of the first voice that comes to your head when you think "New York man". Answer honestly, don't do any research on New York accents beforehand.
valskeletor Yellow Sparx Gems: 1155
#3 Posted: 01:25:25 22/08/2015
what kind of music do you like
---
tubular
#4 Posted: 01:43:31 22/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: CAV
This isn't necessarily structured like a question, but:

Post a video representation of the first voice that comes to your head when you think "New York man". Answer honestly, don't do any research on New York accents beforehand.

Both of these came to mind at the same time.

Though Toby Maguire was not who I thought of initially (it was Jonah in Spider Man and DiCaprio's Gatsby respectively), and although it is pure coincidence that he is in both movies (unless he's actually a New Yorker), I actually think he is a pretty good example too, especially in Gatsby.

Quote: valskeletor
what kind of music do you like

I tend to listen to video game, anime, and movie soundtracks more than anything, though those can be of different kinds of varieties.

I can listen to almost anything as long as it's well composed, but in terms of favourite genres, I like orchestral songs, tango music, 80's/90's "buttrock", and piano music.

I also have a love for songs from Classic Disney movies, as I grew up on them. I memorised the words to many of them, partly because I often was asked to perform them in school plays and at parties and what not. This one is probably my favourite:

---
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8480
#5 Posted: 02:33:10 22/08/2015
There are two busses. The one on the left crashes into an orphanage. The one on the right crashes to an elderly home. But one of the busses has a bomb in it that will explode if you stop it. The busses are filled with children who are forced into slave labor and only want to be released from death. Which bus do you save?
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#6 Posted: 02:35:33 22/08/2015
Is Shia LaBeouf your role model and reason for waking up in the morning
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
#7 Posted: 03:14:47 22/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: somePerson
There are two busses. The one on the left crashes into an orphanage. The one on the right crashes to an elderly home. But one of the busses has a bomb in it that will explode if you stop it. The busses are filled with children who are forced into slave labor and only want to be released from death. Which bus do you save?

The elderly home.

If it's the bus without a bomb, two generations are saved.

If it's the bus with the bomb, one generation is saved (the bomb would blow up before it hits the home, as I interfered), then at the very least, a generation of people who can comprehend what happened survived, meaning they can at least spread awareness on the horrors of child slavery and terrorism, meaning at least something can be done sooner rather than later to prevent things like this from happening again.

Quote: AvatariDragon
Is Shia LaBeouf your role model and reason for waking up in the morning

I have a Google Chrome extension that summons Shia.

So I guess you could say he is.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:17:04 22/08/2015 by sonicbrawler182
Snow Green Sparx Gems: 361
#8 Posted: 03:30:52 22/08/2015
So if Shia is telling people to just do it... Who is telling Shia to just do it in telling people to just do it?
---
In-question; The only truth we look for is an answer... In-answer; The only thing we desire of it is to question it.
#9 Posted: 03:32:33 22/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Snow
So if Shia is telling people to just do it... Who is telling Shia to just do it in telling people to just do it?

Shia.

He is a man that practices that which he preaches.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me