Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Ask CAV [CLOSED]
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#1 Posted: 23:28:36 21/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Go ahead and ask whatever. My time here, games, movies, my music, the current state of the nearby cemetery I don't care.
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#2 Posted: 23:29:58 21/08/2015
I know I've asked you this a million times and you've explained it a million times, but why do you use Lucina over Marth in Smash 4?

iwontforgetthistimeipromise
slambam104 Gold Sparx Gems: 2464
#3 Posted: 23:31:18 21/08/2015
What drove you to apply for being a mod?
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#4 Posted: 23:32:34 21/08/2015
Why do you have Daffy Duck as your avatar
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#5 Posted: 23:32:59 21/08/2015
Narwhals swimming in the ocean?
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#6 Posted: 23:40:54 21/08/2015
if this trend starts again within 2 months, will you attend the murder of my inkling girl amiibo?
#7 Posted: 00:27:04 22/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyrobaro
what's the deal with airline food?

The deal is that you trade legal tender for goods and services, in this case the goods being edible items to consume for nutritional value while on aircraft. You give this tender (often in the form of paper or coin) to someone who then gives you the nutritional food, which you consume for the duration of time of the flight until you land, where you can eat proper.

That is unless you CAN'T OPEN THE DAMN BAG OF PEANUTS.

Quote: Mesuxelf
I know I've asked you this a million times and you've explained it a million times, but why do you use Lucina over Marth in Smash 4?

1. I like Lucina as a character more, though mostly by virtue that I actually played Awakening, but never any of Marth's games.

2. While the tip of Marth's sword is definitely greater than Lucina's overall damage, it also requires a lot more precision and spacing lest you sourspot and leave yourself looking stupid and potentially open for punishment. With Lucina I can focus entirely on just the aspects of combat and her air game (which is what I largely use Marth/Lucina/Roy for). So while Marth definitely has benefits to him and spacing well, I just prefer not taking the risk and going for what is essentially a safer option.

That said all of this can change. I DID main Marth for some time in Melee so it's not like the mechanics are completely new to me.

Quote: slambam104

Quote: AvatariDragon

All the chill mods have Daffy with a hat for avatars. Brawler said so.

Quote: PwnageFTW

Are they causing a commotion?

Quote: ZapNorris
if this trend starts again within 2 months, will you attend the murder of my inkling girl amiibo?

You could just spare her life. She gets you some neat gear.
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#8 Posted: 00:30:17 22/08/2015
Do you like cheesecake?
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8495
#9 Posted: 00:37:20 22/08/2015
There are two busses. The one on the left crashes into an orphanage. The one on the right crashes to an elderly home. But one of the busses has a bomb in it that will explode if you stop it. The busses are filled with children who are forced into slave labor and only want to be released from death. Which bus do you save?
valskeletor Yellow Sparx Gems: 1155
#10 Posted: 00:40:43 22/08/2015
what's the best impersonation you can do
---
tubular
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#11 Posted: 00:54:36 22/08/2015
Quote: CAV
what's the deal with airline food?

The deal is that you trade legal tender for goods and services, in this case the goods being edible items to consume for nutritional value while on aircraft. You give this tender (often in the form of paper or coin) to someone who then gives you the nutritional food, which you consume for the duration of time of the flight until you land, where you can eat proper.

That is unless you CAN'T OPEN THE DAMN BAG OF PEANUTS.

Quote: Mesuxelf

1. I like Lucina as a character more, though mostly by virtue that I actually played Awakening, but never any of Marth's games.

2. While the tip of Marth's sword is definitely greater than Lucina's overall damage, it also requires a lot more precision and spacing lest you sourspot and leave yourself looking stupid and potentially open for punishment. With Lucina I can focus entirely on just the aspects of combat and her air game (which is what I largely use Marth/Lucina/Roy for). So while Marth definitely has benefits to him and spacing well, I just prefer not taking the risk and going for what is essentially a safer option.

That said all of this can change. I DID main Marth for some time in Melee so it's not like the mechanics are completely new to me.

Quote: slambam104

All the chill mods have Daffy with a hat for avatars. Brawler said so.

Quote: PwnageFTW

Are they causing a commotion?

Quote: ZapNorris

You could just spare her life. She gets you some neat gear.

Cuz they are so awesome
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#12 Posted: 00:58:23 22/08/2015
This isn't necessarily structured like a question, but:

Post a video representation of the first voice that comes to your head when you think "Irish man". Answer honestly, don't do any research on Irish accents beforehand.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
#13 Posted: 01:18:26 22/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Do you like cheesecake?

Yes but depending on how it's made it can be ridiculously unhealthy (Cheesecake Factory is death).

Quote: somePerson
There are two busses. The one on the left crashes into an orphanage. The one on the right crashes to an elderly home. But one of the busses has a bomb in it that will explode if you stop it. The busses are filled with children who are forced into slave labor and only want to be released from death. Which bus do you save?

How would I be able to tell which bus has a bomb? This could easily mean failure and death for me.

If I had some sort of power or immense courage I'd go after the orphanage bus. Children are the future and have longer lives to live ahead of them. But realistically I'd probably just panic and call 911 and let the professionals try to deal with it.

Quote: valskeletor

Myself.

I have no idea. I don't think I even do the generic New York accent right.

Quote: sonicbrawler182
This isn't necessarily structured like a question, but:

Post a video representation of the first voice that comes to your head when you think "Irish man". Answer honestly, don't do any research on Irish accents beforehand.

Or Sheamus.
valskeletor Yellow Sparx Gems: 1155
#14 Posted: 01:28:02 22/08/2015

Myself.

I have no idea. I don't think I even do the generic New York accent right.

it's easy you just have to say "I'M WALKING HERE" loudly in a half-assed new york accent and it fills in the flaws on its own
---
tubular
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#15 Posted: 02:06:44 22/08/2015
is new york cool
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8554
#16 Posted: 02:08:32 22/08/2015
CAV, who is your favorite wrestler, past and/or present in World Wrestling Entertainment today?
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:08:46 22/08/2015 by JCW555
Snow Green Sparx Gems: 361
#17 Posted: 03:19:50 22/08/2015
Are the letters C A and V initial letters for words? And if so, what words are they the initial letters of?

If not comfortable with answering the last question, it is just a curiosity and doesn't absolutely need an answer.
---
In-question; The only truth we look for is an answer... In-answer; The only thing we desire of it is to question it.
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#18 Posted: 03:36:23 22/08/2015
Where's the link for your full first album?
---
now its time to get funky
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7322
#19 Posted: 03:37:31 22/08/2015
do you like peanuts
#20 Posted: 03:52:22 22/08/2015 | Topic Creator
it's easy you just have to say "I'M WALKING HERE" loudly in a half-assed new york accent and it fills in the flaws on its own

I like to think I say "fuggetaboutit" decently when fooling around on Skype.

And before anyone asks no I don't actually say "fuggetaboutit" in real life. I just say "forget about it".

Quote: arceustheprime
is new york cool

Incredible city that's also kinda crap in some ways at the same time, though pretty much everyone always has complaints of some sorts about the place they live.

There's a reason why I make it more than clear on here that I'm a NYC native compared to other people on here. I'm proud of this place and I'd love people to visit it. Feels like every time I go to the city, even if it's a place I've been to a thousand times like Midtown, I'm filled with a sort of wonder that I can only imagine a tourist usually feels when seeing this place for the first time.

Plus we have Nintendo World.

Quote: JCW555
CAV, who is your favorite wrestler, past and/or present in World Wrestling Entertainment today?

All time: Undertaker

Not too distant past: CM Punk

Present: Daniel Bryan and any of The Shield guys (yes even Roman)

Runner up: Kofi Kingston?

Best Heel(s): Edge and Heyman. Kevin Owens will probably make a name for himself here too.

Quote: Snow
Are the letters C A and V initial letters for words? And if so, what words are they the initial letters of?

If not comfortable with answering the last question, it is just a curiosity and doesn't absolutely need an answer.

Ok ok. This is usually the part where I post that silly "It's a mystery" song but I think you people are tired of it and it's time you know the truth.

The truth is I'm just a random guy who likes to come up with random names, but this one has some meaning behind it. When I was younger there was that big debate in middle school about who was better, Kobe Bryant of the Lakers or LeBron James of the Cavaliers. It was a huge thing that everyone was forced to pick sides for. Even though I didn't care about basketball I was practically demanded to choose a side, and because my friends seemed to like Kobe I went with him. But after a while I realized that LeBron is DE GREATEST and so when I signed up I named myself CAV, short for the Cavaliers. This name of course didn't make sense when he left for Miami but there you go.

Thanks for listening. How bold of you guys to always ask this one.

Quote: xXBeavcoonXx

Wham.

Quote: Spyro-Gamer
do you like peanuts

Yes, but I'm supposed to be allergic. I'm fairly sure I outgrew that allergy though as I haven't had any effects eating peanut butter.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 03:56:30 22/08/2015 by CAV
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5366
#21 Posted: 03:58:37 22/08/2015
Is you is or is you ain't my baby?
---
Boop me if you see this.
#22 Posted: 04:06:23 22/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Muffin Man
Is you is or is you ain't my baby?

Dunno. The way you acting lately makes me doubt.
Snow Green Sparx Gems: 361
#23 Posted: 05:03:58 22/08/2015

I like to think I say "fuggetaboutit" decently when fooling around on Skype.

And before anyone asks no I don't actually say "fuggetaboutit" in real life. I just say "forget about it".

Quote: arceustheprime
is new york cool

Incredible city that's also kinda crap in some ways at the same time, though pretty much everyone always has complaints of some sorts about the place they live.

There's a reason why I make it more than clear on here that I'm a NYC native compared to other people on here. I'm proud of this place and I'd love people to visit it. Feels like every time I go to the city, even if it's a place I've been to a thousand times like Midtown, I'm filled with a sort of wonder that I can only imagine a tourist usually feels when seeing this place for the first time.

Plus we have Nintendo World.

Quote: JCW555

All time: Undertaker

Not too distant past: CM Punk

Present: Daniel Bryan and any of The Shield guys (yes even Roman)

Runner up: Kofi Kingston?

Best Heel(s): Edge and Heyman. Kevin Owens will probably make a name for himself here too.

Quote: Snow

Ok ok. This is usually the part where I post that silly "It's a mystery" song but I think you people are tired of it and it's time you know the truth.

The truth is I'm just a random guy who likes to come up with random names, but this one has some meaning behind it. When I was younger there was that big debate in middle school about who was better, Kobe Bryant of the Lakers or LeBron James of the Cavaliers. It was a huge thing that everyone was forced to pick sides for. Even though I didn't care about basketball I was practically demanded to choose a side, and because my friends seemed to like Kobe I went with him. But after a while I realized that LeBron is DE GREATEST and so when I signed up I named myself CAV, short for the Cavaliers. This name of course didn't make sense when he left for Miami but there you go.

Thanks for listening. How bold of you guys to always ask this one.

Quote: xXBeavcoonXx

Wham.

Quote: Spyro-Gamer
do you like peanuts

Yes, but I'm supposed to be allergic. I'm fairly sure I outgrew that allergy though as I haven't had any effects eating peanut butter.

Ah, what a delightful way of using ones brain power! Thank you for sating my curiosity, I make guesses but do not usually go with them as I do not like to assume, with people anyways.

One more thing...

Should I ask a very silly question or a slightly silly one?
---
In-question; The only truth we look for is an answer... In-answer; The only thing we desire of it is to question it.
#24 Posted: 05:07:40 22/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Ask whatever you may please.
#25 Posted: 06:13:19 22/08/2015
Since Undertaker is your favorite wrestler CAV, what is your favorite WrestleMania and non-WrestleMania match of his?
---
#26 Posted: 06:16:55 22/08/2015 | Topic Creator
WM: Taker v HBK I (WM XXV) (though their second match had the best buildup)

Non WM: Probably Taker v Edge in Hell in a Cell (Summerslam 2008)

Stuff like this makes me feel like a newbie casual.
Riku-sempai Platinum Sparx Gems: 5664
#27 Posted: 06:27:37 22/08/2015
Are you ready for John Cena?
---
Hesitant Captain, it's too late to turn back around. The party is waiting and leaving this earth is such a beautiful sound.
#28 Posted: 07:10:33 22/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Why won't you FITE ME IRL?

Brb getting on NJ Transit.

Quote: Riku-sempai
Are you ready for John Cena?

I do think he's going to win against Seth Rollins so I suppose I am yes.
Camo22 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3501
#29 Posted: 07:27:16 22/08/2015
What's my Gamer Tag?
---
=Fixing Theories since Sep, 2015 / Deviant Art =
#30 Posted: 07:32:41 22/08/2015
WM: Taker v HBK I (WM XXV) (though their second match had the best buildup)

Non WM: Probably Taker v Edge in Hell in a Cell (Summerslam 2008)

Stuff like this makes me feel like a newbie casual.

I love both of those matches.

My favorite non-WM Taker matches are his match against Shawn at Badd Blood: IYH 1997 (HIAC), his 1998 King of the Ring HIAC match against Mankind, his 2002 No Mercy HIAC match against Lesnar, HIAC against Randy Orton at Armageddon 2005, the 2007 Royal Rumble, his TLC match against Edge at One Night Stand 2008, just to name a few.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 07:39:54 22/08/2015 by JCW555
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#31 Posted: 10:02:08 22/08/2015
Are you capable of a quick transition from meaningful discussions about any issue before talking about something bat**** crazy and vice-versa?
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#32 Posted: 15:10:22 22/08/2015
Quote: StevemacQ
Are you capable of a quick transition from meaningful discussions about any issue before talking about something bat**** crazy and vice-versa?

In his stead, I can absolutely confirm he is capable of that. It's a regular occurrence.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
Samius Hunter Gems: 9262
#33 Posted: 15:52:14 22/08/2015
Do you still keep track of all the trends that have been going on?
#34 Posted: 23:05:00 22/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Camo22
What's my Gamer Tag?

I can figure out your friend code but that's it.

Quote: StevemacQ

Why don't you ask my Skype friends and find o-

Quote: sonicbrawler182
In his stead, I can absolutely confirm he is capable of that. It's a regular occurrence.

...Well there you go.

Quote: Samius
Do you still keep track of all the trends that have been going on?

I got too depressed between May-June to keep track anymore and keep data on it.

The count ended at like 20-something after just 3 months of data tracking. That's insane.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#35 Posted: 01:48:57 23/08/2015
wat do u have against yaoi?
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#36 Posted: 16:52:26 23/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Seiki
wat do u have against yaoi?

I'm hetero bro

I don't have any problems with it but some people tend to get a bit too raunchy in those threads so I need to keep a closer eye.
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#37 Posted: 16:56:22 23/08/2015
what's your favorite meme
#38 Posted: 17:01:09 23/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Varies over time. Right now probably JOHN CENA by virtue that I knew what/who it was (and the source) before it became popular, making me feel special.

Also anything on r/spongebros.

I'm sure that's the answer you wanted to hear anyway.
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#39 Posted: 17:01:47 23/08/2015
Varies over time. Right now probably JOHN CENA by virtue that I knew what/who it was before it became popular, making me feel special.

I'm sure that's the answer you wanted to hear anyway.

huh, i always thought you'd be an "all your base are belong to us" kind of guy

im the queen of the john cena meme, more followers means m ORE POWER
#40 Posted: 17:02:17 23/08/2015
Why is John Cena so hawt? Would get a Five Knuckle Shuffle from him?
#41 Posted: 17:08:37 23/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: StriderSwag
huh, i always thought you'd be an "all your base are belong to us" kind of guy

im the queen of the john cena meme, more followers means m ORE POWER

Nah that was before my time.

Also past favorites (and ones I still kinda like) include Epic Sax Guy, Javert, and something else I can't remember.

And I genuinely enjoy Never Gonna Give You Up as a song.

Quote: somePerson
Why is John Cena so hawt? Would get a Five Knuckle Shuffle from him?

He can adjust my attitude any day.
huge dotd freak Emerald Sparx Gems: 3354
#42 Posted: 18:26:19 23/08/2015
Rate me on a scale of 0-10
---
Do you not like my mouth words?
#43 Posted: 19:10:17 23/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: huge dotd freak
Rate me on a scale of 0-10

I haven't spoken to you much so I really don't know.
terrafin2299 Ripto Gems: 3418
#44 Posted: 19:41:18 23/08/2015
Will senpai ever notice me?
#45 Posted: 05:46:48 24/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: terrafin2299

They did. You didn't notice it.
Knight Wolf Emerald Sparx Gems: 4336
#46 Posted: 05:52:52 24/08/2015
I like you. Thats it. Goodbye.
---
Your messing with my Zen thing people. @Hawksider
terrafin2299 Ripto Gems: 3418
#47 Posted: 10:41:30 24/08/2015
Quote: terrafin2299

They did. You didn't notice it.

But senpai dark didn't reply to my pm. What do?
#48 Posted: 12:03:51 24/08/2015
Was Summerslam ****?
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me