Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > OK, I swear 10th grade in my school is cursed
Page 1 of 1
OK, I swear 10th grade in my school is cursed [CLOSED]
gillgrunt987 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7399
#1 Posted: 14:38:39 21/08/2015 | Topic Creator
I've noticed that 10th grade(4th year in Scotland) in my school is awful compared to my previous high school years. Like lots of people go from normal person to mental douchebag for some reason before maturing the next year. Here's what's I've noticed with the past 7 days:

-I've been hit with a Mountain Dew bottle and a gym bag unintentionally
-people in my friend group are like being douches for no reason
-they also hit each other and get provoked more easily
-a friend and another "friend" got into a fight like 2 hours ago. The "friend" apparently tripped over my friends shoe(ayy lmao) and proceeded to go all out punching him despite my friend doing nothing to provoke him. Both got detention despite my friend not attacking back.
-a guy got white liquid soap and went up to a girl and left it on her face. He then said "watch out, that's toxic waste mate", though it was obvious what he was implying the soap was.
-the year in general seems to be stupider as I've seen them answer less questions right as well as seeing them be lazy when asked questions.
-more fights and punishments happening in general

Funny thing is, its been like this for a long time. Like every year I've been in, I've seen the 10th grade be like this. It's really weird and stupid, but for some reason its that grade in particular that's the stupidest in the school. Not even joking here. I swear, I'm like 1 of 15 mature people in my year.

holy hell, I went over the top on this post

Irrevelant question here, but has anyone seen "The Bad Education Movie" that came out today? If so, opinions? If not, maybe find links to reviews of the movie? I need to decide whether to see it with friends tomorrow and I don't have enough info to decide if its worrh seeing.
---
I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
Qcumber Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#2 Posted: 14:40:38 21/08/2015
Quote:
-I've been hit with a Mountain Dew bottle

at least you're mlg now
---
You can't handle MEMES
slambam104 Gold Sparx Gems: 2464
#3 Posted: 14:43:15 21/08/2015
Quote: Qcumber
Quote:

at least you're mlg now

What about the Doritos?
#4 Posted: 14:44:38 21/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: slambam104
Quote:

at least you're mlg now

What about the Doritos?

nope, not even a bag. Though I did see one with one of my friends today and he gave meone of them and I ate it, so that counts, right? *puts on glasses*
---
I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:45:26 21/08/2015 by gillgrunt987
slambam104 Gold Sparx Gems: 2464
#5 Posted: 14:48:09 21/08/2015
Quote: gillgrunt987

at least you're mlg now

What about the Doritos?

nope, not even a bag. Though I did see one with one of my friends today and he gave meone of them and I ate it, so that counts, right? *puts on glasses*

I'll give you partial credit.
#6 Posted: 14:51:48 21/08/2015

What about the Doritos?

i'm eating doritos rn
---
You can't handle MEMES
#7 Posted: 14:54:20 21/08/2015 | Topic Creator

i'm eating doritos rn

excellent
---
#8 Posted: 14:57:57 21/08/2015
[User Posted Image]

my waifus
---
You can't handle MEMES
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7738
#9 Posted: 18:52:48 21/08/2015
my year 10 group was cursed too. at least 5 people including me had road accidents that year and i got smacked in the face with a glue stick. fun times.
also someone slipped and fell head first into the vending machine.
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#10 Posted: 19:02:45 21/08/2015
I'm pretty sure you guys aren't alone there.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#11 Posted: 22:16:43 21/08/2015
Quote: Jaggedstar
my year 10 group was cursed too. at least 5 people including me had road accidents that year and i got smacked in the face with a glue stick. fun times.

Ooh, that has to hurt.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#12 Posted: 22:30:29 21/08/2015
Diagnosis: puberty.
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#13 Posted: 22:47:10 21/08/2015
Quote: Dragons-go-hrr

[User Posted Image]

-----
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
#14 Posted: 23:22:35 21/08/2015 | Topic Creator

if thats the case then almost everyone else in the year only just reached puberty... which ain't true. But I like your way of thinking. Plus in this case, puberty is like a certain virus since it pretty much everyone in like 1 week. Legit.

@avitari
Baymax picture is pretty accurate here. Baymax would work wonders in messing around with my school as well though smilie
---
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#15 Posted: 23:25:54 21/08/2015

if thats the case then almost everyone else in the year only just reached puberty... which ain't true. But I like your way of thinking. Plus in this case, puberty is like a certain virus since it pretty much everyone in like 1 week. Legit.

@avitari
Baymax picture is pretty accurate here. Baymax would work wonders in messing around with my school as well though smilie

He can go around and hug people. That will put everyone in a better mood smilie
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#16 Posted: 00:10:01 22/08/2015
Quote: AvatariDragon

@avitari

He can go around and hug people. That will put everyone in a better mood smilie

Thats what I do smilie
---
now its time to get funky
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#17 Posted: 03:07:51 22/08/2015
Does your class have an uneven amount of students?
Find the dead one and send them back to the dead
all your problems will be solved
boom
prex is amazing
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7738
#18 Posted: 09:14:06 22/08/2015
Quote: StormDragon21
Quote: Jaggedstar

Ooh, that has to hurt.

it was hilarious because i don't like that someone. she was fine though
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me