Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Spyro Freeze Cheat for Spyro 1-3!
Page 1 of 1
Spyro Freeze Cheat for Spyro 1-3! [CLOSED]
CrystalFissure Blue Sparx Gems: 626
#1 Posted: 07:31:38 21/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Hey guys, Kly_Men_COmpany has created an incredible tool for you guys to use; it's the Spyro Freeze Cheat!
This video should show you the basics, but there's many more things this tool can do thanks to freezing all items.

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:31:50 21/08/2015 by CrystalFissure
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#2 Posted: 12:04:16 21/08/2015
Aww, I thought this was actually an ingame glitch rather than hack from the title. smilie Still pretty neat. Haven't messed with anything like that and I could see myself trying to see what ridiculous stuff I could get with it.

I actually like that Robotica Farms texture hack a lot just because the electric water looks really cool in it.
Kitty Platinum Sparx Gems: 5106
#3 Posted: 14:28:29 22/08/2015
That's pretty neat!
iSO Emerald Sparx Gems: 3143
#4 Posted: 01:53:57 23/08/2015
This is an exceptional development in regards to Spyro hacking upon watching this showcase video, and reading the technical details (even though I don't have much experience at all) on the hacking attempts behind the scenes has been exceptional so far. I'll check it out if possible.

Although I can't provide technical help, from a potential gameplay pespective, I can imagine some potential ideas to come up like a deathmatch (or a mini-game) inbetween players or a level dedicated to using this freeze cheat, like having to chain-superflame in a time limit while you only have one hitpoint.

This is cool stuff!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me