Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Ask the Dragon anything! [CLOSED]
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#1 Posted: 02:17:00 21/08/2015 | Topic Creator
I reserve the right to not answer.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#2 Posted: 02:17:47 21/08/2015
Will you ever notice me, Senpai?
#3 Posted: 02:34:59 21/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Badwolfmichael
Will you ever notice me, Senpai?

Just because I don't respond to every single post you make doesn't mean I don't read them. Not every single post, though. That would just be weird.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#4 Posted: 02:37:00 21/08/2015
Favorite ship in Wings of Fire?
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#5 Posted: 02:44:47 21/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: theuone

Clay and Peril. Forever.
---
#6 Posted: 02:50:37 21/08/2015
Quote: StormDragon21

Clay and Peril. Forever.

Okay ... what would you do if every important WoF character showed up outside your house?
---
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#7 Posted: 02:57:17 21/08/2015
Why do you like the Storm Dragon so much? I notice you have an affinity for electric-related characters, but...still... :3
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#8 Posted: 13:19:51 21/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: StormDragon21

Clay and Peril. Forever.

Okay ... what would you do if every important WoF character showed up outside your house?

Hide. Because I'm pretty sure at least one dragon who hates scavengers will show up.

Quote: ShadowMewX
Why do you like the Storm Dragon so much? I notice you have an affinity for electric-related characters, but...still... :3

Electric and ice. That was before the Hail dragon. Plus, it looks pretty, and I still think it's the dragon silhouette in the background of the loading screen.
---
#9 Posted: 23:15:27 21/08/2015
Oh yes, I remember that debate! I can't believe that hasn't been solved yet. smilie

Have you finished Winter Turning yet? Because my brother's reading it right now. I need to figure out how to steal it from him secretly and read it...
---
#10 Posted: 23:19:08 21/08/2015
Oh yes, I remember that debate! I can't believe that hasn't been solved yet. smilie

Have you finished Winter Turning yet? Because my brother's reading it right now. I need to figure out how to steal it from him secretly and read it...

Unlucky you, GigaCamo told me he's only reading it part by part though.

StormDragon21, if you had to spend a day with Burn, Blister, or Blaze, who would you choose?
---
#11 Posted: 23:45:59 21/08/2015 | Topic Creator

Just finished The Brightest Night. Fun fact: I actually don't have a copy of The Hidden Kingdom. I read the entire thing at the bookstore, then decided not to get it because I already finished it.

Unlucky you, GigaCamo told me he's only reading it part by part though.

StormDragon21, if you had to spend a day with Burn, Blister, or Blaze, who would you choose?

Blaze. I don't think she's going to kill me. Plus,
she's the only one alive.
---
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8480
#12 Posted: 00:38:33 22/08/2015
There are two busses. The one on the left crashes into an orphanage. The one on the right crashes to an elderly home. But one of the busses has a bomb in it that will explode if you stop it. The busses are filled with children who are forced into slave labor and only want to be released from death. Which bus do you save?
#13 Posted: 00:51:38 22/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: somePerson
There are two busses. The one on the left crashes into an orphanage. The one on the right crashes to an elderly home. But one of the busses has a bomb in it that will explode if you stop it. The busses are filled with children who are forced into slave labor and only want to be released from death. Which bus do you save?

The one that doesn't have a bomb in it.
---
#14 Posted: 03:48:45 22/08/2015
@Storm I loved the Brightest Night! Such a thrilling conclusion. (Unintentional Scarlet joke, I swear!) Which book did you like best? In addition, who's your favorite Wings of Fire character?

@Theuone He's supposed to read a part, then pass it off to me instead of hoarding it till it's complete, like he did with all the others. However...he's only on chapter 5... X'D
---
#15 Posted: 03:54:00 22/08/2015 | Topic Creator
@Storm I loved the Brightest Night! Such a thrilling conclusion. (Unintentional Scarlet joke, I swear!) Which book did you like best? In addition, who's your favorite Wings of Fire character?

@Theuone He's supposed to read a part, then pass it off to me instead of hoarding it till it's complete, like he did with all the others. However...he's only on chapter 5... X'D

Glory. Forever.
---
#16 Posted: 03:57:02 22/08/2015

Try and take it from him, if that doesn't work ... complain to someone. If that doesn't work, ... I don't know. The hype will be real when you read it.

Scarlet will always be remembered for thrilling ... and TBN was just that. Ever get addicted to using that word?
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me