Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 8 of 9 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Deeper Thoughts on Users V4 [CLOSED]
PopFizzMagic Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#351 Posted: 23:49:42 22/10/2015
*unsubbing*
---
PIKA
PIKA
PIKACHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#352 Posted: 23:51:45 22/10/2015
Seriously dude? Can you at least try?
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#353 Posted: 23:52:47 22/10/2015
I don't post after him anymore because I don't want to have a 3 word response.
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#354 Posted: 00:59:28 23/10/2015
Hello sir~
So we've been chatting for awhile and you're definitely a super cool and fun person to talk to. We seem to have quite a bit in common and even though I'm really bad at keeping a conversation going I'm grateful that you're able to do it with ease because I always enjoy our conversations. And you're basically the same on the forum, too. You're always nice to everyone and even if you're saying something more serious you usually say it in a way that isn't insulting. Also you're from North Carolina too which is really neat. But yeah, I'm really glad we've become friends~
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:14:18 23/10/2015 by AvatariDragon
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#355 Posted: 01:36:51 23/10/2015
Avatari! You're a very nice and kind user from what I've witnessed. You don't start fights and sometimes try to stop them. I used to confuse you and (Uh...Iforgot, Amythestsomething?) when they were still active. I'm pretty sure I didn't see you at Disney World, but who knows! You're pretty humorous in some of your posts as well. Nice and kind are kind of broad words, but I can't think of anything better DX You're pretty genuine I think.
Also your current avatar is tots kawaii desu
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:49:54 23/10/2015 by DragonCamo
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8257
#356 Posted: 15:35:07 26/10/2015
Ahh Dragoncamo. Looks like its my turn to give you a deeper thought on you (again)! You are pretty cool. You are one of the few people who are still interested in the Hunger Games movies despite almost everyone loosing interest in it. Pretty surprising if I do say so myself (which I do). I plan on considering seeing the movie if it gets good reviews. Hopefully you enjoy the movie once it comes out!
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#357 Posted: 20:10:59 01/12/2015
I've never talked to you before. Normal conversation, or just small talk, but I wouldn't be opposed to either. You seem like an intelligent user, and if you have something to say, you say it. You seem to know what you're talking about, because your posts can be quite long. Too long for me to read, so I assume you know what you're saying lol. Overall, I don't think anyone doesn't like you, or doesn't want you here, and you've been here for a long time, so you seem to fit in. Just keep being Spyrobaro.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:15:33 01/12/2015 by Mesuxelf
#358 Posted: 00:49:39 02/12/2015
Even though we don't talk very often, conversations with you always make me smile because you're a super nice and fun person to talk to. You're also a very caring and funny person and I'm glad to call you my friend. You act like this on the forum, too. You're always kind to everyone and you have a good sense of humor which makes the forum a more enjoyable place smilie
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#359 Posted: 01:09:15 02/12/2015
Avatari, we've never talked, so I can't give a very good thought on you, woops, but from what I've seen from you around the site you seem like a really awesome girl. Although the personal thoughts page is full of your misfortunes, I always see you being optimistic and happy around the site, and you're one of the nicest users here. However I always get slightly scared but I wind up laughing a bit when I see you rage quit on people. You seem like an all-around awesome person smilie
---
now its time to get funky
gillgrunt987 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7409
#360 Posted: 01:47:17 02/12/2015
So I've not talked to you at all from what I remember but from the time you've been here I've liked what you posted around the forums . You also happen to like Spongebob a lot, which I admit, I also like a lot in general. You're also very nice to others often from the looks of it and are also mature when you need to be mature. You also have a nice sense of humor which I've noticed in S&N when browsing it, which I like because I enjoy users who are nice and who have a good sense of humor as well especially in S&N. I've seen you leave previously in the L/R thread(correct me if I'm wrong), however its cool to see you stick around on the site for this long. I really hope you plan on staying on the site for a while longer as in my opinion you're a lively and awesome person and it would be a shame if the site lost one of those enjoyable users such as you. Definitely a cool and friendly user to me. smilie
---
I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
#361 Posted: 12:07:51 05/12/2015
I user, I admit I have not seen often on here. Perhaps its because you changed your icon for the holiday season. You seem like a cool user who's always in a good mood. Your icon indicates Gill Grunt is your favorite Skylander, which is awesome because Gill Grunt is my 3rd favorite Skylander behind Spyro and Hotdog. I'm not sure if your still interested in Skylanders, but we should talk some time, wither it's about Skylanders or not.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Samius Hunter Gems: 9262
#362 Posted: 11:03:27 07/12/2015
I don't want to let this topic go under again, but I'm afraid I don't have that much to say about you. I have a hard time remembering details about users that I haven't been in touch with personally.

I do know that you are not infamous for doing anything stupid, and seeing how you've been here for a long time that says something.
In general I think that older users don't give themselves enough credit. They might not consider themselves popular, and because of that they end up thinking they're ordinary and mundane. While in reality the "average" dS user is still the one that leaves the forum after a short period of activity, before even reaching 100 gems.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:15:18 07/12/2015 by Samius
CelesteInk Blue Sparx Gems: 595
#363 Posted: 11:16:16 07/12/2015
I'm unsure if we've even once spoken on just the same topic, so I know little to nothing about you... but judging from what I see in this one comment (and I seem to be decent at it), your grammar is perfect, your avatar/display picture is both nerdy in a good way and humorous, and you're respecting someone you don't know, treating them like a friend. Good first impressions. If I had to guess, you're a passionate optimist kind of guy (or girl?).
#364 Posted: 13:22:39 07/12/2015
Actually, now that you mentioned that I did find a typo in my post. I'm just going to edit that and hope nobody noticed. Most of the the mistakes that I make have something to do with spelling, since English isn't my first language.

As for yourself, you make a pretty decent first impression also. You're still very new here and I don't think I've seen many of your posts, but judging from what I'm seeing you're going to fit in well. I hope you like it in here, and if you ever need any help with anything, just ask.

You are also correct. I am a very optimistic guy, and I tend to treat everyone with respect unless they prove to me that I shouldn't.
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#365 Posted: 13:30:55 07/12/2015
Sami we have been friends for such a long time and I know a side of you that I will always cherish. You're highly respected here on the forum. You're very fair when dealing with problems that arise on the forum. You're very intelligent, quite honest, very trustworthy and you have a wonderful sense of humor as well. I can come to you if I'm troubled by something, you're one hell of a listener and you do care about me and others on this forum. You can be quite serious when commenting on a topic and for that I *throw ice water on ya*, chill a bit okay? smilie You're truly a wonderful friend and I'm so happy and very content that we are close friends. *hugs*
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:56:12 07/12/2015 by thumper
#366 Posted: 13:40:54 07/12/2015
Well, we've certainly been in touch with each other a lot during the years. Through the good and the bad, I've always considered it a valuable experience. We used to be more than just friends, but that's more or less in the past now. Thankfully the mutual trust that came with that sorta relationship hasn't disappeared anywhere.

You are one of those few people on this forum who actually come talk to me instead of the other way around, and I am seriously grateful for that. Sometimes I feel like I'm not giving you the attention you deserve, but knowing you, you'll let me know if you feel the same. I know you can be quite stubborn when you want to.

Overall I feel that you are well liked on the forum, and you do have a huge amount of friends. I wish you all the best and hope that we'll continue to keep in touch for years to come.

Edit: Also, I think I know why you'd like to throw a bucket of water on me, and it has nothing to do with cooling off.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 14:10:11 07/12/2015 by Samius
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12141
#367 Posted: 13:43:07 07/12/2015
Firstly I'm a terrible person for not replying to your messages. I really hope to change that after I'm no longer panicking about my exams, and instead I'm panicking about the results. smilie

When I first saw you post on this forum years ago, I had no interest in ever knowing you. As harsh as that sounds, you didn't strike me as an approachable person all those years ago, I can't pinpoint the reason why due to it being so long ago. I should've known better then to use my first impression as a baseline for my social interactions. You were/are liked by everyone and you looked like a great candidate for a mod. Seeing how I had no friends here and I felt under-appreciated by many users here, I admit, I was slightly jealous.

Now that I've come to know you, your one of the most kindest, softest, strongest (both in mind and body) and intelligent users I have ever met in my entire internet experience. I sincerely enjoy talking to you.
#368 Posted: 13:52:55 07/12/2015
It hasn't been too long from the time we first actually started to chat, and already I feel that we understand each other quite well. We have very similar tastes and that's part of why I respect you so much.
I also totally understand you not having the time or the energy to always reply to my long-ass posts, and instead I urge you to reply when you feel like it. I won't be going anywhere, and I imagine that our conversations would take off better when we're both intent on having them.

I can't blame you for having felt that way, to be honest. I wasn't always like I am now. As a teenager with "less-than-perfect" grammar I must have seemed hideously awkward.
If I try really hard I think I can actually recall you having been more snappy and cynical towards me at some point. "Snappy" like Zojja in Guild Wars 2, I mean. I still don't remember ever hating you in any way.

I very much enjoy talking with you as well, and I do hope you'll start chatting a bit more actively after your exams have taken place. I don't know if you feel under-appreciated anymore these days, but I'll have you know that there is at least one person who truly does appreciate being able to spend time with you.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 14:40:51 07/12/2015 by Samius
#369 Posted: 03:39:24 15/12/2015
We don't chat very often but when we do the conversation is always quite nice. You seem like a genuine sort of person.. I'm not really sure how to explain it, it's like you're a no nonsense kind of person, like you don't say things just to say them, you always have a reason for it and you always mean it, if that makes any sense. But you still manage to find room to be silly, like you aren't always serious. And that's a pretty good mix imo.

You seem to have a pretty good head on your shoulders, which I suppose is why you were chosen as mod.. certainly a good choice. Some things that you say I don't necessarily agree with, but that's why they're called opinions, and it's interesting to hear other people's inputs on certain things, and you always manage to say them in a way that isn't rude. You're a fairly kind person, and it's easy to see why pretty much everyone seems to like you.
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
#370 Posted: 00:04:29 27/12/2015
Avatari, we need to talk more, but I haven't done so due to a multitude of things. You're wicked rad and a blast to talk too. You can be too hard on yourself and often don't need to be. You and I both share similar interests such as careers in film and such and both love Tom Hanks, as everybody should! We HAVE GOT to talk again, I enjoyed our time talking and wish to enjoy it once again. I'm sure we share other interests and we just need to talk to find out what them be.
---
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#371 Posted: 03:57:38 27/12/2015
Yooooo its you

Anyway I've given thoughts before, and due to my absence there wont be much difference. Anyway, youve grown. Me, of all people, talking about others growing. Hehe. Anyway this growth has been significant since you went from the sexuality-obsessed HIHD to the cool ol' HIHD that we all see around.
---
now its time to get funky
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8530
#372 Posted: 21:39:32 27/12/2015
Despite our agressive run-ins a while ago, I don't actually think you're that rude of a person. I think you're still trying to learn how to socialize, learning what is accepted by people and what is not. We've all made jokes that made someone mad, or said something that you thought was cool but in reality probably wasn't. And that's okay, y'know? I've done that. We all have.

I've seen you be nice to people here, and I've seen you be a jerk. But I've noticed that the time you were a jerk, it was almost on accident. People have a different opinion than me on that, and that's okay too. Don't let them get to you, but at the same time be more willing to accept your mistakes. That's something I notice you do a lot.

If you said something wrong and someone called you out on it, don't defend saying "Oh haha, it was a joke! Learn how to take one." Instead, try and learn from it. Apologize for your actions, even if you still think what you said was "okay". It might have been okay, but someone just personally felt offended by it.

From what I learned, Beavcoon, being nice wins. It might not seem like it at first, but it's a long term win. It's more satisfying in the end. And hey, latley being rude may seem cool. It's...not. It really isn't. I see though that you are being nicer around the forums and to people. I'm very happy about that, you're learning and I think you have a lot of potential, man.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#373 Posted: 17:05:46 28/01/2016
I haven't talked to you much but you seem like a cool person. I know you follow me on tumblr and I follow you. Another thing I noticed is that we both love seals which unfortunately cant fly in real life. You seem to be quite kind and emphatic which is ALWAYS a great thing needed in a person. Perhaps we should talk sometime and see what interests we share!
---
#374 Posted: 22:07:46 28/01/2016
I feel like I've already given my opinion on you a thousand times, but here it goes again. HIHD, you're a great guy. You don't post as often as you used to, but neither do I. We've been friends on here for a while, and you know a lot of my secrets. I don't tell a lot of people my secrets, sometimes not even my close friends, so maybe that means something. We don't really talk that much anymore, but I blame my lack of presence on the site for that; I still talk to you more than any other user on the site, but maybe because whenever I'm on, so are you. So basically, all around great guy, one of my closest friends.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:13:56 28/01/2016 by Mesuxelf
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#375 Posted: 00:48:20 29/01/2016
I don't have much of anything to say about you.

I recognise your name, but apart from that I have nothing interesting to say.

Other then: "I recognise your name.", that's it, though.
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
GarbageMemes101 Ripto Gems: 670
#376 Posted: 00:52:29 29/01/2016
I don't know you, but you should be cool in my books?
#377 Posted: 00:59:17 29/01/2016
^Deeper Thoughts on Users V4

You seem familiar, but if you're not an alt, then welcome. You seem at least a little different from people already here, so it's good to see someone who posts different.
#378 Posted: 01:02:12 29/01/2016
Quote: Badwolfmichael
^Deeper Thoughts on Users V4

You seem familiar, but if you're not an alt, then welcome. You seem at least a little different from people already here, so it's good to see someone who posts different.

Oh hey thank you! And sorry for the...short description. I'll try and give you one next time when I know you more...haha. :P A
#379 Posted: 01:03:09 29/01/2016
<3 <3 <3
#380 Posted: 01:05:01 29/01/2016
I am loved! I am so popular.
#381 Posted: 07:55:21 29/01/2016
Well, you are very new so I do't know you much. You seem very energetic and impulsive, though your profile says that you're almost as old as I am.

Honestly, I can't tell if that "I'm popular"-thing is a joke or not. If it is, I don't think many people get it, and if it isn't, I think you're misinterpreting people's replies for some sort of merit of popularity. Some users might actually be a bit irritated by that.

Also, if you don't know people at all then please don't post on this topic. I get that you want to include yourself and that's okay, but people come here to talk about users they know and get talked about, and they'll be pissed if all they get is a "I dunno, ur cool".

You could go here though. It's a sticky version of the same kinda topic that is supposed to be a bit more "casual": //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/vi...=65833&page=456
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#382 Posted: 12:02:03 29/01/2016
You have a very dry humor, which i don't always understand but i'm getting there smilie

I get the feeling you're a very caring person, and you make others feelings a priority when you make your posts so you don't cause offence.
---
^ You all know it's true
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#383 Posted: 12:19:49 29/01/2016
Ah Greeble. Your more nonserious posts always seem to make me laugh. Overall, you seem like a nice user with a good sense of humor. I don't know you too well, so sorry about the short post. :P
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#384 Posted: 02:55:18 30/01/2016
Paris, I've seen you around since I joined, and you've never really stood out as a bad person to me, and I don't think you have to anyone else, either. You're also a mod, which is pretty cool. I don't think we've ever really talked though. Maybe one or two words exchanged, but nothing more than that. You can always feel free to contact me at any time if you want to chat though, because I'd like to get to know you c:
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:31:46 30/01/2016 by Mesuxelf
#385 Posted: 03:19:12 30/01/2016
I think you can be a pretty alright guy, from what I have seen you post. I lurked here for a month prior. Maybe we can be friends sometime? As long as you're not a gigantic freak, that is.
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#386 Posted: 04:39:20 30/01/2016
You're new so I don't get you but you seem chill.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8495
#387 Posted: 04:52:59 30/01/2016
CAV you're a pretty good guy to be honest. You're very intelligent and you seem to know how to control your anger. You are very patient around other users making you a fantastic mod to have a conversation with.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:16:56 30/01/2016 by somePerson
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#388 Posted: 05:03:55 30/01/2016
Honestly, I'm on a weird fence/borderline with you. I'm not someone that gets irked by your behavior, actually, I sometime enjoy it. You've done some really iffy things in the past, like a certain event that will not be mentioned. I am able to see why some people have taken a disliking to you. Lately, (like, 3 months after I was supposed to post >.> ) you've calmed down quite a bit. I don't see you post as much anymore. You've become more of a neutral presence in my mind as of late.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:14:47 02/05/2016 by DragonCamo
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8530
#389 Posted: 02:51:44 31/01/2016
DragonCamo, while I haven't talked to you at all, I have observed you. You've made quite the transformation on this site.

I remember you as someone who, while I personally didn't find annoying (at least from what I remember), was a typical new user on the site. You would speak your mind in a childish matter, you didn't understand jokes all the time, were sometimes rude, etc etc. But overtime, you began to change and mature.

You joined along in the fun but not in an extreme where it got out of hand. You knew when to stop and how to not make a scene. You've become kinder, and friendlier. And you know what, kudos to you man. I know some users that have been on here for years, and act more childish than the new users do. You're growing as a person, learning about new things. Seeing that change is just...so amazing to me.

Granted, you're not perfect. No one is. But seeing the rate you're going at right now, I think you'll be just fine in the future.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#390 Posted: 04:13:11 01/02/2016
I don't know if it's your fluctuating amount of activity or mine, but I really only seem to notice your posts in spontaneous bursts. Sometimes you're here a lot, and sometimes you aren't. Maybe I'm insane, I dunno. X3 Anyhow, as evidenced by this thread, you seem to be a very honest and kindhearted individual with the ability to make friends and keep them! You also seem to have been around here long enough to know when to take things seriously and when to joke around; not to mention, the small things don't get under your skin. All in all, very good qualities to have!
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#391 Posted: 11:53:58 01/02/2016
I noticed that you posted quite a lot and then your activity seemed to fade a little.

You seem like a nice person and it's a shame that the nice people seem to disappear.

Hopefully you'll stick around.
---
^ You all know it's true
#392 Posted: 11:55:37 01/02/2016
Greeble, my opinion has changed a lot about you. At first I thought you we're just a kid who was trying to be funny, but after a while I learned that you were an ADULT and it presently surprised me. I decided t read your posts from since then and found you actually pretty funny and intillegent. You're an awesome and very kind person I'm proud to be in the presence of on this website. You really have become one of my favorite users here and I've seem to become one of yours. I'm glad and honored to be one.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:23:27 01/02/2016 by HeyitsHotDog
TTD Hunter Gems: 6241
#393 Posted: 13:31:56 01/02/2016
HotDog! It's always fun to speak to you on chatzy (although we haven't in a while). Our video game marathons are fun which normally consist of Smash Bros, Mario Kart 8 and Skylanders SuperChargers and I'd like to do it again sometime as it's been quite a while. You really do fit in here really nicely and seem to be liked by everyone.
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12141
#394 Posted: 13:41:42 01/02/2016
Reserved.
#395 Posted: 13:48:59 02/02/2016
Sess i don't know where things went wrong with us, but with any luck one day i'll find out.

You seem to get on well with people here from what i can see and you have quite a dry humor.

As long as you keep going the way you are, i think you'll be fine.
---
^ You all know it's true
Kitty Platinum Sparx Gems: 5106
#396 Posted: 16:38:08 02/02/2016
Greeble, we've never actually talked, but from what I can gather you seem very optimistic towards life.

Everyone here seems to like you, and I can definitely see why. You seem very kind and caring towards others.
You enjoy having fun and not taking things too seriously, which I can relate to. Having a good sense of humor is one of the best things in life. Never lose sight of that.

I wish I had more to say. I guess, just keep on being you, because your presence on the forum is a definite plus.
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8554
#397 Posted: 17:45:56 02/02/2016
Kitty,

You make me laugh all the time, and basically created the Breadhead phenomenon on darkSpyro. One of my best friends on this site. Your laugh is infecitious. smilie
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
First | Previous | Page 8 of 9 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me