Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 9 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Deeper Thoughts on Users V4 [CLOSED]
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#101 Posted: 13:47:08 19/08/2015
I remember when you were the stealth elf obsessed user and I was the edgy always 100% literal and no consideration for others teenager back when I joined, and I was a real asshole to you. You don't seem to remember that though, but I still do feel bad about it. You definitely don't post as much as you did before, but maybe you're just losing interest. And I'm down for a conversation anytime if you wanna post in my gb or just message me ^.^
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#102 Posted: 13:47:48 19/08/2015
Ah, NINJAsk. One of my oldest friends here. Heck, I still can't break the habit of calling you NINJAsk even though you have a new account. Oh well. To me, you're a rather kind and humorous individual and we talk mostly on DeviantArt, exchanging compliments and comments on pieces of art, or in role plays, where we used to have a tight set of characters we were all familiar with. It seems that since your switch to BlackWing a lot has changed, and it makes me sad that I haven't gotten to know you better since the "old days." I don't know your OCs or personal life as well anymore, only hearing things from other people. You've had quite a tumultuous year, from what I've seen, but if you focus and keep a good attitude you can get very far, I'm sure.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
slambam104 Gold Sparx Gems: 2464
#103 Posted: 13:54:11 19/08/2015
ShadowMewX, you are a generally nice person. Very laid back and never seem to git into fights. Unless it's like a joke. You don't post as you used to, which is kind of a bad thing as I enjoyed your posts and I'm sure many others did/do as well. I remember you making a lot of topics with Prextail about Pit or Dark Pit.
#104 Posted: 14:00:20 19/08/2015
guise i got ninjad and no one thought'd me </3
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#105 Posted: 14:03:18 19/08/2015
I will thought you Mesu smilie

You honestly seem like a really cool user. You're funny, a bit immature at times, but then again, aren't we all? Anyway, you seem like a fun user to talk to, and my GB is always open!
---
now its time to get funky
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#106 Posted: 14:04:15 19/08/2015
Mesu we've chatted a bit and I think you're a very sweet and fun guy to talk to. I feel like you can be a bit misunderstood here on the forum for whatever reason, but just keep posting and being you because your posts are usually pretty interesting to read and I think you're a good contributor to this place.

Edit: Ninja'd

Beavcoon, you seem to be a pretty interesting person. If I remember right, you seem to be one of the users who sometimes tries a bit too hard to be funny, and that can come off as a bit immature? But then there are other times when you really are funny and from what I've seen you can be really nice and cool as well.
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:05:49 19/08/2015 by AvatariDragon
#107 Posted: 14:05:28 19/08/2015
Don't worry man, I got you.

Mesuxelf ( I feel like I pronounce that wrong.), I remember you with your little Shuppet avatar, hardly posting. Or at least not on S&N. Anyways, you a usually very friendly towards others. But sometimes it would appear like you want everyone to follow a code. From the Times I've fought you smash you were able to best every time (calling rematch) but beating me isn't too big of a deal. So overall your a guy that is nice and sometimes needs to loosen up and just let somethings slide, also you get some funny jokes in your posts every now and then.

EDIT: Gosh darn it, thought I was typing fast...

Anyways AvatariDragon (Sure I pronounce that one wrong as well...Anyways, you are one of the much more mature users. You don't appear to get into many fights or arguments although I've seen you call others out. You usually don't take part in recent or older trends and you seem against them all together. I'd say it would look like you prefer the serious topics. But then again you do have your times where you can crack a joke or two, but you are mainly a serious and mature user here.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:15:09 19/08/2015 by slambam104
#108 Posted: 14:07:56 19/08/2015
Meanwhile Mesu gets thought' d 3 times cause of ninjas smilie

Anyway, slambam you seem to be one of the more mysterious users here. I don't see you around too much, and from what I do see, you seem to be very sophisticated, but you have your funny moments.
---
Samius Hunter Gems: 9262
#109 Posted: 14:19:00 19/08/2015
Okay, sorry it took awhile.

Well, you've certainly matured a bit from when I first saw you start posting on S&N. Nowadays you seem more like any normal S&N user than the goofy noob you used to be.

Also, if I recall correctly I was supposed to make you an exercise routine, but you didn't answer my PM so I just forgot about it. If you're still up for that you can send me a PM whenever.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:42:49 19/08/2015 by Samius
#110 Posted: 14:19:53 19/08/2015
Every time I see Waluigi now I'll probably end up thinking of you lol

Edit: Ninja'd again

Samius I feel like you were a perfect choice for the mod position. You've always been very nice and fair to everyone, and whenever you take part in debates your intelligence really shows and you try to make sure things stay calm. We've talked a little bit and you seem to be very kind and a fun sort of person. And it's interesting to see more of your fun side show on the forum since a lot of the time you are more serious. Just keep being the Samius we all know and love, because he is pretty great lol
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:24:02 19/08/2015 by AvatariDragon
#111 Posted: 14:20:13 19/08/2015
wao o**** I got 3 replies. I'll reply to the first 2, as I gave my thoughts on slambam in the past 24 hours, and they haven't changed since smilie
And I bet I'll get ninja'd by the end of my little shpeil. If/when I do, I'll edit my post and give thoughts on the user that ninja'd me so they don't get cheated out on a thought.

• Beavcoon: You don't really cause much trouble around here, which is a good trait, but if someone else causes trouble you seem to join in. You can be pretty funny at times, which is p cool. I remember you having the Chocolate With Nuts Spongebob avatar for a while (or maybe it was just me), which is cool, because Spongebob is really dope. Closing off, you seem to be a nice user around here who fits in really well, and you're a nice person. smilie

• Avatari: You're a really nice, kind, and caring user, and I seem to get along with you well when we talk. You seem to always want to stop fights whenever they break out. You've been around here for a while it seems, and I don't think there's anyone on here anymore that you don't get along with. You really add tothis community, and I think everyone likes having you around <3

• I take a while to think of what to write smilie
    I just gave my thoughts on you Avatari, so no need to Ctrl+C Ctrl+V.
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:22:05 19/08/2015 by Mesuxelf
    HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8257
    #112 Posted: 14:22:23 19/08/2015
    Mesu, mah man. You're a cool dude. Some times you seem to have an ego and can be an ass (You've said this yourself), but in the end you apologize and that shows that your a good dude at heart.
    ---
    Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
    #113 Posted: 14:23:26 19/08/2015
    You're probably one of the users that knows me the most on this site. I feel like I can always be myself around you. You can be a little awkward at times, but you mean well and you've got a good heart. You care for others and you also talk a lot. But that's fine, because I do to.
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:26:38 19/08/2015 by Mesuxelf
    #114 Posted: 14:27:14 19/08/2015
    HeyitsHotDog, a user who appears to be much less active now after my long hiatus. You tend be like your average user, except nice and funnier. You have some interests as I do in games. I may be mistaken but I believe you were in a season of the popular forum game Survivor. I forget if you were or were not. Anyways long story short, you are a funny and cool user who I enjoy having around, and you're good just the way you are.

Gosh dang it! Here go

EDIT: I know there is more to you then what I said previously so here we go. You seem to never show your weakness, you always act bold and outgoing which makes others feel the same way. A quality a leader should have. I have seen you change from a guy who points out everything that is wrong, into a much more casual and cool person, which is great!
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:30:37 19/08/2015 by slambam104
    BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
    #115 Posted: 14:28:55 19/08/2015
    Slambam. I remember we used to have major laughs together. Talking together and all. These days, our contact has been broken up mor eor the like. A little dissapointing. smilie Other than that, you still seem like a pretty cool dude. We should totally get back into contact again.
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:30:24 19/08/2015 by BlackWing116
    #116 Posted: 14:31:10 19/08/2015
    Quote: slambam104
    HeyitsHotDog, a user who appears to be much less active now after my long hiatus. You tend be like your average user, except nice and funnier. You have some interests as I do in games. I may be mistaken but I believe you were in a season of the popular forum game Survivor. I forget if you were or were not. Anyways long story short, you are a funny and cool user who I enjoy having around, and you're good just the way you are.

I left S&N for a bit, it was getting boring and repetitive, lol. I also wasn't part of the Survivor.

Slambam, you seem very quiet and sweet. You seem like who would only talk when you feel the need to, like voice an opinion. Possibly shy as well. There's always a need for a person like that in a group of friends. Makes for an adorable character.
    ---
    Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
    BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
    #117 Posted: 15:07:01 19/08/2015
    Quote: Mesuxelf
    I remember when you were the stealth elf obsessed user and I was the edgy always 100% literal and no consideration for others teenager back when I joined, and I was a real asshole to you. You don't seem to remember that though, but I still do feel bad about it. You definitely don't post as much as you did before, but maybe you're just losing interest. And I'm down for a conversation anytime if you wanna post in my gb or just message me ^.^

Well, over here, they say "Don't bother with it all the time, it will not make it better." So. Don't worry, I'm all over it and so should you.
    MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
    #118 Posted: 17:07:01 19/08/2015
    Blackwing. One of my favorite all-time friend ok this site. You seem to have a lot of fun on here, with the exception of dealing with new users, but that's still cool. We haven't really talked ever since you returned as a new user, and we really should eue. You are a very humble and compassionate user who is not afraid to stick up for themselves. PM me sometime! C:
    ---
    My life is complete.
    DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
    #119 Posted: 17:09:19 19/08/2015
    Let's see, MagicFizz

welll, I never really knew you existed until your post in that one topic we don't speak of. It did admittedly make me angry for a bit, but I got over it. You think Dimentio is amazing so you're not all that bad. You have grown since then and are doing fine as a user. You can be funny at times. We don't really talk but you seem like someone that it could be fun having a conversation with.
    ---
    Gay 4 GARcher
    Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:33:46 19/08/2015 by DragonCamo
    #120 Posted: 17:12:01 19/08/2015
    Magicfizz, clearly you are at least a former Skylanders fan, and obviously you're a fan of Pop Fizz, who is my second favorite magic Skylander. You and I get a long well and are good smash buddies. Your PSI kids are by far your best and hope we smash again soon. Judging by your icon, your a fan of Steven Universe, showing you have great taste in TV shows, and that's an awesome thing to have. Talk to ya soon ,your friend and fellow smash bro, HeyitsHotDog.

@Dragonamo, you and I used to talk every so often mostly about Hunder Games before I lost interest in the books. You were the first person to welcome me to dS when I first joined and you were a Skylanders fan back then too. Camo was your favorite Skylander, from what I remember. You've always ben a cool guy and hope you always will be!
    ---
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:14:41 19/08/2015 by HeyitsHotDog
    CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
    #121 Posted: 17:16:08 19/08/2015
    HIHD, you seem like a good fun loving person. I do admit that your use of custom equipment in Smash were a bit overboard to what I remember, but I hear you've been balancing it out and I'm glad to hear that. I still avoid equipment myself but I'm more than down to fight you again sometime.
    #122 Posted: 17:18:18 19/08/2015
    Pfffftbsshhhh tysvm! ;u;

HIHD, I haven't seen you much around besides the VG and Skylanders board, but that's cool. You are a very experienced sm4sh player and I respect that. smilie Judging by you avatar it seems you still have an interest in the Skylanders franchise, which is still cool, my internet just died down overtime. We should also PM each other about SU and Sm4sh things. B-0 You seem like a very responsible and neutral person, and is never afraid to make some friends.

Keep being awesome. B-)
    ---
    My life is complete.
    #123 Posted: 17:21:53 19/08/2015
    Quote: CAV
    HIHD, you seem like a good fun loving person. I do admit that your use of custom equipment in Smash were a bit overboard to what I remember, but I hear you've been balancing it out and I'm glad to hear that. I still avoid equipment myself but I'm more than down to fight you again sometime.

Yes yes,I've balanced out the equips. I give a big speed boost and try to keep the power and defense as close a possible to normal.

As for you CAV. You seem very intelligent and knowledgeable when it comes to smash and many other things. I think of you as SonicBrawler without the Rosalina fetish, and can only be a good thing! We should definitely smash soon, with and without equips!
    ---
    Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
    #124 Posted: 17:31:31 19/08/2015
    I know I probably say this a lot in Thoughts On Users, but you're definitely one of the friendliest users here, and welcome everyone. You seem like an extremely nice guy, and seem to always have fun, and you never insult anyone, or hurt anyones feelings, so that's great.
    I should really get to know you more.
    #125 Posted: 17:43:50 19/08/2015
    Badwolf, you're one of the coolest users here. Easily. You're a very funny individual that can be serious when necessary. And you're very fun to talk to. You make the website as a whole very fun.
    ---
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:45:21 19/08/2015 by xXBeavcoonXx
    LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
    #126 Posted: 17:53:38 19/08/2015
    Beavcoon, I wasn't too fond of you at the start, but over time I've really learned to like you. You're a lot of fun and very nice to others. I'm also glad to see someone else now teaching the word of the Wah, and I'm glad to pass the purple torch down to you.
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:59:16 19/08/2015 by LunarDistortion
    #127 Posted: 17:57:16 19/08/2015
    Lunar, you are awesome and a great friend on the forum!. You're every mild and kind. You never get angry or tense towards anyone here. I also love your admiration for Waluigi, You believe in him so much and I'm sure if he was real, would love the dedication and fan love you and many others give him. You've lost interest in Skylanders, (Which fine), but you have said you're curious about SSC, with DK and Bowser being playable characters. I personally hope you do get the game and play we both online, in racing and in co-op!
    ---
    Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:01:06 19/08/2015 by HeyitsHotDog
    ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
    #128 Posted: 18:03:34 19/08/2015
    Thanks, SB. That means a lot. :3

@HotDog I was actually surprised to see you were in the thousands of gems when your posts started catching my eye! I seem to get a confident and somewhat direct tone from you- you're not overly sensitive and not afraid to speak your mind, to the point it may come off as rude. It's not a bad thing, though, just a different personality type that many people aren't used to. I noticed you started RPing lately, and with a bit of practice you could get pretty good. Finally, I know we have quite a bit in common with our mutual interest of Kid Icarus. Considering how many different opinions are flying around due to Smash Bros, it's great that you still are able to fantasize another world and get enjoyment from the series. Talking with you via PM gave me the impression that you're filled to the brim with awesome ideas and a great imagination.
    ---
    Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
    StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
    #129 Posted: 18:24:43 19/08/2015
    You are the best friend a dragon could ask for.

That's the deepest I go.
    ---
    "sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
    sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
    #130 Posted: 18:32:51 19/08/2015
    Quote:
    I think of you as SonicBrawler without the Rosalina fetish

How does one have a fetish for a person/specific character?

And it's not like CAV doesn't ha- *shot*

As for StormDragon, I think this is literally the first time I've seen you so yeah...awkward.
    ---
    "My memories will be part of the sky."
    Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:34:13 19/08/2015 by sonicbrawler182
    Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12141
    #131 Posted: 18:38:26 19/08/2015
    Funny, for an Emerald Sparx I don't have much of an opinion on you. On first impressions I find it hard to not see past your "gimmick" but I know that's not how to judge someone.
    #132 Posted: 18:41:26 19/08/2015
    Spyro Fanatic, you seem to be friendly to new users and one of the best mods on the site. You're friendly and a good addition to not only the site, but the mod list.

You're also an old geezer, just thought you should know smilie
    ---
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:43:11 19/08/2015 by xXBeavcoonXx
    #133 Posted: 18:43:09 19/08/2015
    The cool and awesome guy who was the first person to greet me. I'll never forget that.
    ---
    "sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
    #134 Posted: 18:43:44 19/08/2015
    Was that for me, or...?
    ---
    #135 Posted: 18:44:38 19/08/2015
    Yes, it was for you. You forgot it?
    ---
    #136 Posted: 18:44:58 19/08/2015
    @Spyro Fanatic (I was ninja'd):

My gimmick is arbitrary card battle mechanics.

I also don't think I know much about you, though I do recognise you. I think I have some vague memories of past posts, but I could be mixing them up with someone else.
    ---
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:45:26 19/08/2015 by sonicbrawler182
    #137 Posted: 18:45:31 19/08/2015
    I've never seen you before, but you hurt one of my friends feelings so you're a douchebag to me. <3
    ---
    My life is complete.
    #138 Posted: 18:54:45 19/08/2015
    Quote: MagicFizz
    I've never seen you before, but you hurt one of my friends feelings so you're a douchebag to me. <3

You've played with me in Smash though?
    ---
    CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
    #139 Posted: 19:19:50 19/08/2015
    The first friend I made when I became active, and easily my closest friend on the site period. Save for a 4-ish month spat we had in 2012 you've consistently been there for me when you didn't need to be and could probably have been better off not being involved.

Far and away the best Smash player on the site, where Mesuxelf and myself battle it out for a very distant second. Getting my ass handed is an average day of Smash between us and I can only imagine how bad it would be if input lag wasn't an issue like you say it is on your end.

Of course, though, like a lot of people I wonder if the Rosalina thing goes a bit too far. It's nothing personal. It can just look silly sometimes. And you definitely do dig your heels in during a fight and often don't budge, for better or worse. But I've learned to just roll with the punches and enjoy the ride after all these years.

You've never given me a reason to think I shouldn't trust or believe you and you've given no implication of giving up and walking away. Thank you for all your patience and for being the friend you've been to me all these years.

Now hurry up and get over here. Star Fox launches in a few months and NWS is waiting.
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:38:25 19/08/2015 by CAV
    #140 Posted: 20:18:56 19/08/2015
    CAAAAAAVVVVV -
    So we haven't really been friends for an extremely long time, like I think we only started talking like late last year, and to be perfectly honest I never really expected us to be friends for some reason? An Unexpected Friendship e.e But yeah now you're probably one of my closest friends (on this site and in general, really) and I'm so thankful for that. You're such a fun person to talk to, like it's nice to goof around and talk about random and weird crap, but then we can also have serious talks too which is also nice. And when I have some sort of problem you're usually the first to jump to action and talk to me about it and help me feel better, especially when certain.. things.. were happening, so I really want to thank you for that. Like seriously. Thank you. And even though you can be a bit frustrating sometimes, I'm glad that you trust me enough to talk to me about things. Like I know I act annoyed sometimes and maybe sometimes I am a bit, but it's still nice being able to listen to what you have to say and knowing that you trust me enough to say it. That makes me really happy tbh.. Not that I'm happy about issues that you're facing, but yeah >.<

I think you were also a perfect choice as a mod, because you've never really taken sides during debates or arguments, you just sort of say what you believe and then try to break up the arguments. And you're also really nice and helpful to everyone, even when some people will gang up on another user or when some other bad thing is going on, you usually either just stay away from all of that or try to help the situation. So good job with that, Mr. Mod.

Also you make really bootiful music~
    ---
    ♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
    Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:43:27 19/08/2015 by AvatariDragon
    Samius Hunter Gems: 9262
    #141 Posted: 20:26:27 19/08/2015
    Alright, so.

I haven't known you for a very long amount of time. I think we started chatting this year, around January. We don't do it often either, which is a shame.

I don't remember much about you from a couple of years back. I used to laugh at the idea of anyone being in a relationship with scf7, but after I came to know you a bit better I deduced that he can't be that bad to have someone like you by his side.

From what I've seen you're smart and kind foremost. Sometimes you may be a bit cynical, but you don't seem to take it too far. I can only blame myself for not having kept as much contact to you as I would've liked over these few months.
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:30:15 20/08/2015 by Samius
    PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
    #142 Posted: 20:31:07 19/08/2015
    A mod I can trust and is very nice to everyone. A really cool guy.
    ---
    Quote: Carmelita Fox
    YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
    #143 Posted: 20:48:25 19/08/2015
    @CAV (Ninja'd again):

You're one of the first users I met here, and one of my best friends in general. In some ways, you've been like a little brother to me at times.

I won't deny that, a lot of the time, you are quite a handful to deal with and can make me feel real tired and drained, especially when I have other things going on. Sometimes, I feel like you are just asking for trouble, when I find out what you've been up to. But I put up with it because that's what friends do (something I firmly believe - I've been abandoned by many people in the past, and I firmly believe there is no point in being someone's friend if you are only there for them when they have it easy and are happy) and I legitimately don't want you to remain in a depressed state or to have to feel like you have no merits. You are capable of great things, such as the music album you put out, which honestly sounds way better than what I would expect from a first time composer, hence, I put down the amount of money for it that I would be expected to put down for a music album at retail.

And of course, you aren't a moderator here for no reason. You've been a dedicated member here since you first became active here (save for a few short periods where you left for personal reasons), and you seem to always be in loop with what's going on here and have a good knowledge as to what everyone is about. You aren't one to really take one thing about someone and act as if that's what they're all about.

I could say more but, I don't wanna say too much. Maybe save more for another time.

Quote:
    Now hurry up and get over here. Star Fox launches in a few months and NWS is waiting.

Just give me a chance to find a job. :c
    ---
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:27:14 19/08/2015 by sonicbrawler182
    #144 Posted: 21:12:38 19/08/2015
    Quote: sonicbrawler182
    Quote: MagicFizz

You've played with me in Smash though?

Ninja'd ^.^
    ---
    My life is complete.
    Iganagor Emerald Sparx Gems: 3552
    #145 Posted: 21:17:04 19/08/2015
    MagicFizz.
    You are an amazing person on Stuff and Nonsense and you shall be shipped by PopFizzMagic, cause its meant to be.
    ---
    Summoning a STUNFISK
    1. Go to a beach - 2. Fall flat on the ground - 3. Recite Stunfisks fart-cry
    4. Flop 618 times - You have a STUNFISK!
    #146 Posted: 21:25:23 19/08/2015
    ^ please excuse me while I bleach my brain

also skip me
    ---
    My life is complete.
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:28:55 19/08/2015 by MagicFizz
    CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
    #147 Posted: 22:25:17 19/08/2015
    @Igaganor
    Great user when you post, except that I don't see you around much. Maybe it's because I'm inactive or you just post in other sections? Anywho, you're nice.
    #148 Posted: 22:38:25 19/08/2015
    Spyrobaro, you're a good user around here. Funny whenever, serious when you need to be. I like you a lot around here, and you surely liven up the forums smilie
    ---
    Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:42:03 19/08/2015 by xXBeavcoonXx
    somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8495
    #149 Posted: 00:29:10 20/08/2015
    Cool cool reserved.
    First | Previous | Page 3 of 9 | Next | Last
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me