Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 9 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Deeper Thoughts on Users V4 [CLOSED]
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#51 Posted: 23:17:11 18/08/2015
@JCW WWE bro. I thought you were a rather interesting and unexpected choice for mod when you were first picked, but since that time you've proven yourself among the most consistently good from that particular batch of choices. You tend to take jokes seriously and get frustrated a bit easily, but it hasn't caused any real problems to my knowledge.

And yes I do enjoy Gordon Ramsey every now and then. But Kitchen Nightmares is the only show of his on Netflix so I have to settle with that.

Quote: Kitty
What you think of as overboard I find very appropriate. It's not just a passtime, it is a lifestyle. But, to each their own.

Didn't necessarily mean for that to be a negative or some sort of criticism on you. Sorry if it looked such.
Kitty Platinum Sparx Gems: 5106
#52 Posted: 23:20:01 18/08/2015
Quote:
Didn't necessarily mean for that to be a negative or some sort of criticism on you. Sorry if it looked such.

No no, I was just joking. I don't mind.
_______

also, skip me
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8554
#53 Posted: 23:20:14 18/08/2015
Quote: CAV
@JCW WWE bro. I thought you were a rather interesting and unexpected choice for mod when you were first picked, but since that time you've proven yourself among the most consistently good from that particular batch of choices. You tend to take jokes seriously and get frustrated a bit easily, but it hasn't caused any real problems to my knowledge.

I was acutally surprised when I got picked, especially over the people I knew on the site that had been on longer than me who had applied.

I've laxed a lot on my taking jokes seriously, but still something I need to work on.
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#54 Posted: 23:20:43 18/08/2015
A pretty nice user and an excellent mod who has done wonders around the forum. You always act so friendly and helpful to everyone, and you can be pretty funny at times too. You seem like a very chill person and it's nice having people like you around here.
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8257
#55 Posted: 23:36:57 18/08/2015
You are quite a friendly young woman, I will say. I will do indeed.

From what I understand you met your boyfriend on here and actually met him in real life later on. I find that pretty rad and hope the best for you two. You are by far one of the kindest users on here and I'd like to get to know ya better!
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#56 Posted: 23:37:12 18/08/2015
@Avatari

One of the very well known users on here. You always seem to enjoy voicing your opinions, which is why you appear to be so well known. Also, you like anime, so we are already best friends. I hope we can become good friends to talk about random stuff. Send me a PM whenever.

That's all I can think of for now.

- - -

Quote: Kitty
Quote: MagicFizz
Nobody thought'd me ;-;

I really don't have any defining thoughts on you. All I can think of is your "starfish" thing back a couple years ago, but people change, so I highly doubt you're the same person you were back then.

As of now, I think you're fine! I'll have to keep an eye out for your posts, because I don't see them that often.

PM me please! C:
---
My life is complete.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:40:33 18/08/2015 by MagicFizz
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#57 Posted: 23:54:22 18/08/2015
You seem pretty fun and stuff for the most part, and I think you're good to have around. I would describe you as over the top. When you're happy/excited, you're really giddy. But it also goes the other way. I've seen you get steamed over petty things on occasion and act a bit presumptuous at times.

Don't take that too personally, as it's just an observation, not so much a criticism. At the end of the day, it's what makes you who you are.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
#58 Posted: 23:59:12 18/08/2015
You are very smart when it comes to video games and especially when it comes to Smash and your bae, Rosaluma. Though, perhaps you praise her a bit to much?

You also seem pretty logical when it comes to many things and I'm surprised you're not a mod. You'd fit right in with the rest!
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#59 Posted: 23:59:25 18/08/2015
I really don't have a formidable opinion on you... You seem rather sophisticated however.
---
now its time to get funky
#60 Posted: 00:01:36 19/08/2015
Me or Sonicbrawler?

BTW, as for yourself, I don't know you that well, but you seem quite mature and witty. I'm sure you and I would get along well!
---
#61 Posted: 00:04:30 19/08/2015
That was for sonicbrawler.

But about you

Aren't you the one that used to constantly talk about you being bisexual? Anyway you seem alright around here.
---
#62 Posted: 00:08:18 19/08/2015
Quote: xXBeavcoonXx

But about you

Aren't you the one that used to constantly talk about you being bisexual? Anyway you seem alright around here.

Ehehe. That was a long time ago. I'm toned that down a lot. I mostly did it when I had a crush on my gay friend, but it's long dead now.
---
#63 Posted: 00:13:42 19/08/2015
Quote: HeyitsHotDog
Quote: xXBeavcoonXx

But about you

Ehehe. That was a long time ago. I'm toned that down a lot. I mostly did it when I had a crush on my gay friend, but it's long dead now.

I see.
---
wakapro77 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4196
#64 Posted: 00:14:01 19/08/2015
nice name and ive seen you around before when i first joined. ur cool.
(at heyitshotdog)
---
hence, the yiffening shall come

I submit my art on my tumblr. PM me for the link.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:14:19 19/08/2015 by wakapro77
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#65 Posted: 00:18:01 19/08/2015
People, stop ninja'ing me! D:

I know you were once a mod, which tells me a couple things. First, you must be an incredibly responsible person for dark52 to trust you with maintenance of a portion of the site! Second, stepping down proves you are good at measuring your limits and know when it may conflict with other things, a good trait to have. I've never spoken to you before, so I can't give much of an impression outside that, but you do have lots of friends here on DS that find you an enjoyable person.
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
#66 Posted: 00:19:06 19/08/2015
Though, perhaps you praise her a bit to much?

But I must spread the word of the goddess' teachings and all of her glory!

But seriously, about you (since you're above me anyway right now):

I'd say the thing that stands out most about you to me is that you seem awfully inquisitive. Like, you seem to like asking a lot of questions and finding out about even the smallest, most mundane things. That's a quality that should take you far in your academic life, and is handy to have when you are doing job interviews and what not. Though don't overdo it, as you may ask too many questions and strike a nerve with someone. I can't recall a specific example of you doing that so I'm not criticising you for it, I'm just throwing that out there as a small piece of advice.

Besides that, you're quite polite, calm but happy, and well mannered from what I can tell. I haven't really ever seen you display negative emotions, at least not to a noteworthy degree. You seem to keep your emotions in check.

EDIT: Ninja'd.

Unfortunately, I can't think of much to say about you right now, ShadowMew. I haven't seen enough of you to make a call. I just know that you really like Kid Icarus and the characters in your avatar.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:20:35 19/08/2015 by sonicbrawler182
#67 Posted: 00:33:06 19/08/2015
uh how about that rosalina
---

#68 Posted: 01:08:58 19/08/2015
You've been around for a while, and you changed a lot in that time. Though that goes without saying, in some senses.

Earlier on I thought you were generally pretty fun and harmless. You were pretty sensitive, perhaps a bit much, but you seemed pretty chill and fun to be around. You had a lot of personal issues, and I felt for you on that.

However when I first started talking to you on Skype (we didn't talk that often or for a long time, so I wouldn't be surprised if you forgot), you said a lot of weird things. I figured it linked back to your personal issues, which I was fine with, but then you started asking me some weird, very personal questions out of the blue. One in particular made me very uncomfortable and it was completely uncalled for, and was what caused me to shy away from talking to you. It was just a bit much, on top of the stuff you had already been talking about with me.

Beyond that point, we don't have much interaction personally. Though just from passively seeing you post, you have much more of an attitude these days. Almost like you are trying really hard to fit into a "sassy black girl" stereotype. I don't quite like it and I find it unnecessary, especially when it feels forced into pretty much every post you make, but I suppose it's relatively harmless.

However, you caused one of my best friends a lot of grief, and while I don't think you're 100% in the wrong (he could have handled things better too), the fact remains that all I saw most of the time was you constantly pushing him away and trying to make him out to be some sort of villain, while he was constantly trying to resolve things and find faults in both himself and in you, to resolve issues on BOTH ends, not just on the other side. At the end of the day, all of your arguing with him could have been avoided if you weren't so stubborn and quit trying so hard to play victim. I know you've had it rough, but that doesn't excuse trying to make things rough for others, especially when they themselves have only ever been supportive of you, while having plenty of their own hardships to deal with.

I will not speak on the matter any further, I just wanted get that off my chest as I never really got a chance to before. Due to some of the above things, I am also glad you ended up stepping down from the mod position. I think you're too unstable for such a responsibility.

Your art is pretty cute though, I think you should consider getting a job in animation and character design.
---
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#69 Posted: 01:16:14 19/08/2015
I know I've given you a lot of **** in the past, and I know I can come off as (or more likely am) an entitled and immature brat, but I actually really respect you and value your thoughts. You have very valid and grounded opinions on lots of games and franchises, and I think you're pretty intelligent. I give you a lot of **** for Rosalina, but I don't actually have a lot of room to do that, I have waifu style characters that I really deeply enjoy and defend too. I'm really sorry for anything I've done to you, and I hope we can have it stay in the past.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:20:16 19/08/2015 by StriderSwag
slambam104 Gold Sparx Gems: 2464
#70 Posted: 01:27:17 19/08/2015
Striderswag, always found it a bit strange on how you seem to constantly have your personality changed. Your always there to crack a joke or just be part of a recent trend. You post a lot, which isn't bad as I enjoy your posts, although some may not. Along with that, in your posts you tend to speak your mind. You may even say a bit too much that may offend the person, other then that overall you are a pretty cool user even though I haven't talked to you much.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#71 Posted: 01:29:46 19/08/2015
Hi sb! You're a pretty cool user judging from our convos on a certain site ^.^ When i first started seeing you post, I was very neutral towards you, only really noticing you when TrollSlug went all obsessive fanboy >.> You're pretty good at survivor as well. I could consider you a friend I guess.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:48:33 19/08/2015 by DragonCamo
#72 Posted: 01:34:38 19/08/2015
From what I've seen of you (which is a lot) you seem to be a very caring and funny person. You have good taste in movies, anime, and video games, and it's always good to see your posts. You're a great user and I'm glad you're part of this community.

P.S. I'm glad you think Komaeda sucks, because he does. A lot.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:36:44 19/08/2015 by StriderSwag
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#73 Posted: 01:35:56 19/08/2015
some Spider Gwen nerd
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#74 Posted: 01:54:57 19/08/2015
I think you can sometimes be a pretty big jerk, but at the end of the day you usually find the good in you. Your humor is kind of hit or miss, it's either hilarious or just in bad taste, kinda like somePerson's. Either way, you're a pretty active user who has the potential to make some pretty funny posts and I'm glad I can see them every now and then.

EDIT:
THAT WAS FOR PWNAGE AAAAH

ThroneOfMalefor: I'm really glad I got to know you better. It kind of seemed like we didn't like each other at first, but we slowly warmed up to each other. You're really funny and a great person, and I'm so glad I have you as a friend. You really helped me through some pretty rough times, and I'm eternally grateful for that. Thank you for being such a loyal, caring, and great friend.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:57:27 19/08/2015 by StriderSwag
#75 Posted: 01:56:30 19/08/2015
Chill user

Was that post directed to me because you were taking to long or throneofmalefor?

Edit: he deleted his post lmao
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:58:07 19/08/2015 by PwnageFTW
#76 Posted: 01:57:55 19/08/2015
Aah, Striderswag. You're pretty cool and nice. Some times you'll act very calm and collect and other times very energetic and hyper. I like that about you and over all. Your very mature too and can handle certain situations very well.

This also might sounds creepy, but I picture you being very attractive. I don't know why though.
---
#77 Posted: 02:01:14 19/08/2015
Quote: PwnageFTW
Was that post directed to me because you were taking to long or throneofmalefor?

It was at you, I'm not a very fast typer tbh
#78 Posted: 02:02:38 19/08/2015
i found you pretty annoying and that lingered for a while.

but it was for dumb things and i have gotten over it. i dont talk to you a lot anymore but i think things would change if we did.
---

#79 Posted: 02:03:26 19/08/2015
Aah, Striderswag. You're pretty cool and nice. Some times you'll act very calm and collect and other times very energetic and hyper. I like that about you and over all. Your very mature too and can handle certain situations very well.

This also might sounds creepy, but I picture you being very attractive. I don't know why though.

[User Posted Image]

-----
---
#80 Posted: 02:04:38 19/08/2015
Strider, you honestly seem like a cool user around here. You JOKE around a lot but you aren't afraid to defend yourself and be serious when necessary. You seem like someone that would be fun to talk to smilie
---
#81 Posted: 02:05:00 19/08/2015
I feel like you can be a bit immature at times, but other times you can be pretty funny and cool. You have definitely helped make this forum a more interesting place, though (in a good way).
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
#82 Posted: 02:06:02 19/08/2015
A cool user I've known a long time now.

Also, ninjas galore
---
#83 Posted: 02:07:42 19/08/2015

[User Posted Image]

-----

I don't know, like a cute blonde girl?

She probs hates me now. ;.;
---
#84 Posted: 02:08:52 19/08/2015
Pwnage, youre honestly a unique user here. I feel like sometimes you try a bit too hard to be funny or to fit in with the crowd, and can be a bit immature at times. But I feel that we all were like that when we were new and in not too long you'll mature and discover where you belong in the darkSpyro community. I also feel pike you don't fully understand the point of this topic. You have to share opinions, not just receive them.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:12:13 19/08/2015 by xXBeavcoonXx
#85 Posted: 02:09:16 19/08/2015

[User Posted Image]

-----

I bet you had plans to marry her and everything
---
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5402
#86 Posted: 02:14:26 19/08/2015
StriderSwag: Very charming and extroverted individual; the perfect example of "the life of the party", minus the obnoxious tendencies (that's good, we need more of you!) You worry a bit too often and you beat yourself up over small things but that's nothing some pep talk can't fix. Your bombastic humor and upbeat personality never fail to crack a smile out of me and that guarantees I have less days under the weather. You're someone I'd definitely love to meet sometime in the future; you'd be a hard friend to let go of regardless of how long we had previously been passing by each other with little thought of one another back in your other accounts. I'd go as far to say that I'm pretty psyched that we got to know each other MUCH better after so long. Stay cool! :)
---
BREATHE AIR.
#87 Posted: 02:16:34 19/08/2015

[User Posted Image]

-----

I'm flattered but that's not me lol
And I don't hate you. I hate a lot of people, but not you.

But this is "thoughts on users", not "Make StriderSwag blush", so let's get back to the topic at hand here.
#88 Posted: 02:16:39 19/08/2015
That ninja

Oh my.

Anyway, is it just me or am i only recently noticing your action on the forums? Anyway you seem to be a decent user from what I've seen.
---
#89 Posted: 02:17:33 19/08/2015
Quote: StriderSwag
I know I've given you a lot of **** in the past, and I know I can come off as (or more likely am) an entitled and immature brat, but I actually really respect you and value your thoughts. You have very valid and grounded opinions on lots of games and franchises, and I think you're pretty intelligent. I give you a lot of **** for Rosalina, but I don't actually have a lot of room to do that, I have waifu style characters that I really deeply enjoy and defend too. I'm really sorry for anything I've done to you, and I hope we can have it stay in the past.

Rosalina isn't even a "waifu style" character to me (in fact I don't like blatant "waifu bait" - it's one of the reasons I am hesitant to get into Fire Emblem and even Splatoon) since I don't think she is even supposed to be appealing in that context (she's literally one of the least waifu baity Nintendo characters as nothing about her character involves romance nor does she have any romantic interests, and while she's totally voluptuous, Nintendo seem to want to hide it more than show it off). I love the character and I am dedicated to her and I guess she is my "waifu" at this point, but I've noticed that people around here tend to pick me out on something I currently like and bring it up everywhere. Happens elsewhere too. It also tends to be based on whatever my current avatar is. This exact same thing happened to me with Sonic, Cynder, Gundam, and a few other things in the past, so it doesn't bother me at this point, I've accepted that people will overly associate me with things around here and zone in on it (possibly because that's all some people can do when they don't have a real face and voice to put to someone). I don't take offense to it and play along at this point, though I prefer not to be known solely for my interest in one thing (as in, I don't want to just be known as "the Rosalina guy" or "the Sonic guy" or whatever), since that makes my interactions here less interesting.

I don't have much to say on the person above, but since I am quoting you, I'll say that you are well intentioned and overall harmless, and I think you tend to bring a lot of good points to discussions, and I know you've been good to a lot of users. However, you tend to have very emotional reactions to things. And I think you tend to bandwagon a bit at times (like you switch to the "winning side" in an argument or make fun of someone because everyone else is or whatever).
---
#90 Posted: 02:29:31 19/08/2015
I don't really know much about you other than your love for Rosalina, which is a bit unsettling to me tbh, but if it's something you're passionate about then go for it. Anyway, from what I've seen from you on here, you're a pretty nice and cool guy who manages to get along with pretty much everyone, which is always nice.
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
#91 Posted: 02:38:23 19/08/2015
ive seen you around a lot and you were pretty cool. like a lot of anime stuff.
---

#92 Posted: 02:38:36 19/08/2015
I thought I knew you well, and I thought you were a really compassionate person. Apparently, in the like, 2 years I dropped off the face of the Earth, that really changed. You really hurt two of my closest friends, and I just can't let that slide. I can't just forgive and forget this time, like I usually do. That being said, I know you have the strength in your heart to be a good person, you just need to believe in yourself and do it again. But finding the compassion you had isn't something I have any place in. I know these words may hurt, but they really are the truth. I think you can redeem yourself, but not with me. You're too far gone in my eyes. Perhaps you'd find a second chance in finding new people with similar interests. Your art is great and you have a unique sense of humor, maybe you can use that to your advantage and find people you can get along with better.

Everyone deserves a happy ending. Everyone deserves a second chance. Even you. But your second chance really isn't something I (and probably a few others) want to be a part of.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:51:17 19/08/2015 by StriderSwag
#93 Posted: 02:39:18 19/08/2015
Avatari, I'd say you and thumper get the award for kindest user around here. An extremely nice user that really loves elephants (saaaame) and can be funny at times as well. Is also very pretty smilie
---
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12141
#94 Posted: 03:43:46 19/08/2015
When I first saw you posting in S&N, you looked like a complete noob to me. I'm pretty sure you posted something along the lines of spaying insect spray into your bellybutton, and it literally made me pull on my hair. But since then, you've shown to be the complete opposite of that have acted more mature than users who've been here for years. I have no gripes with you.
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#95 Posted: 03:48:55 19/08/2015
You're my fellow Forum Games mod, you seem to have a good sense of humor. I respect you and look up to you as a fellow mod. I don't really know enough to formulate an opinion on you, but you seem cool.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
slambam104 Gold Sparx Gems: 2464
#96 Posted: 04:08:59 19/08/2015
A pretty cool mod. Nuff said.

Not really, you have much to you then that. You are a pretty constant poster now, I'm sure that's because of your mod status and you have to keep an eye on things. You seem to be one of the more mature users, but can loosen up and become a bit more random. Also, you never fail to do your job, at least to me that is.
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#97 Posted: 09:58:42 19/08/2015
You were the first user to talk to me on this site, when you had that Snoopy avatar for ages. You seem to be a laid back user, and you don't seem to like to get involved in arguments. We've fought in Smash, and you're pretty decent, which is cool. You also have one of the best avatars on the site as of now.
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#98 Posted: 10:08:34 19/08/2015
Mesu.... Hmm. You're a funny user with pretty hilarious posts. I dont see your posts often or I accidently skip over them, but when I do read them they're pretty funny. We totally should have a talk together once.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:11:35 19/08/2015 by BlackWing116
#99 Posted: 11:06:38 19/08/2015
Blackwing, I have to say, you seem like a very dragon focused person, like many people on here. Other than that, you are pretty nice most of the time and get along with everyone pretty quickly and like meeting new people, which is a valuable trait to have. I've also noticed you're still kinda new as well, you still have under 400 gems at the time of this post.
---
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#100 Posted: 11:21:38 19/08/2015
Blackwing, I have to say, you seem like a very dragon focused person, like many people on here. Other than that, you are pretty nice most of the time and get along with everyone pretty quickly and like meeting new people, which is a valuable trait to have. I've also noticed you're still kinda new as well, you still have under 400 gems at the time of this post.

Lolyeah. I was pretty upset when I had to downgrade from a Yellow Sparks (NINJAsk11 was my old account) aaaalll the way back to Red Sparx. On the end I don't complain too much. I suppose it's a nice fresh start.

---
I don't see you post much. I do think you browse the Skylanders board alot due to your avatar, wich, btw, you havn't changed for a long time. It kind of became a trademark to me. When I do see you post, I Always stop to read them because they're pretty enjoyable to read. I don't know how long you've been here, but for some reason I keep thinking you're a new user all the time...
First | Page 2 of 9 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me