Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > The Official darkSpyro Don't Starve server is open!
Page 1 of 1
The Official darkSpyro Don't Starve server is open! [CLOSED]
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8963
#1 Posted: 20:42:16 14/08/2015 | Topic Creator
I'm moving this here from S&N because I think my chances of people seeing this is better here.

Hey, ladies and gentlemen, Skyhunter here, and I'm proud to announce that I've taken it upon myself to open a Don't Starve Together server for all you lovely people!

For those of you who don't know what Don't Starve is, it is an open-world survival game akin to Minecraft that features fantasy and rougelike elements. Don't Starve Together is the multiplayer version of the game bought separately from the single-player game that features content exclusive to it, in addition to content from the Reign of Giants DLC. For more information, you can find the wiki here.

Just search "darkSpyro" on the server list, and you should find it. The password to get in is "burrito". I did this to keep non-darkSpyro players from wandering in.

A server will only be displayed if its host (in this case, me) is currently online. I don't play Don't Starve as often as I used to, but I'll make an effort to have the server online for at least a couple of hours a day. This is a work-in-progress thing, so please excuse the unprofessional appearance. I also only have room for six players at a time on my server, just a heads-up.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me