Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Operation: Retrieve the Scroll (Naruto Role Play)
Page 1 of 1
Operation: Retrieve the Scroll (Naruto Role Play) [CLOSED]
HerrMythology Blue Sparx Gems: 831
#1 Posted: 07:15:33 12/08/2015 | Topic Creator
This is a Naruto Role Play that takes place the same time as Boruto: Naruto the Movie.

A Rouge ninja group called "The Densetsu-no-te" have stolen the Scroll of Seals and have made off with it. Thankfully, the protective seals on the scroll have increased, but it is only a matter of time before they break through and learn of many forbidden techniques. You must join a team of ninja to head after them in the land of stars to their Villiage, The Village Hidden in the Valley.

-Rules-
1. Speak in third person when in character.
2. No god-modding or mary-sueing. Try not to make your character too OP.
3. Don't kill other characters without permission.
4. I will accept a few characters from the Uchiha and Uzumaki clan as long as it makes sense. I will not accept characters from the Senju or the direct bloodline of the Sage of the six paths.

-Character Sheet-
Name:
Clan:
Village: (If you are from a different Village than the Village Hidden in the Leaves, you were sent to aid Konohagakure in retrieving their scroll)
Affinity:
Tools:
Abilities:
Personality: (Optional)
Appearance:
Bio: (Optional)
Other: (Optional)
---
Turtle Power.
#2 Posted: 07:21:23 12/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Name: Puchibara Aburame
Clan: Aburame
Village: Hidden Leaf Village
Affinity: Fire
Tools: Bakugekikaichu (Bombing destruction Insect), standard ninja equipment. Ninja Needles.
Abilities: very skilled in taijutsu and espionage. Controls the Bakugekikaichu- small insects that live inside him. They can focus chakra into a needle-like "blast" and explode.
Personality: Erratic and impulsive, Puchibara is wild to say the least. He is quirky and blunt, coming off as clumsy and often is caught in his own explosion.
Appearance: Puchibara wears a large dark green over coat with the front opened up and the sleeves removed, and black pants. He has huge googles that have one dark lens that covers up the top half of his face. His hair is shoulder-length and combed over.
Other: Goes by Kyojin. Was trained to be in the anbu but he was deemed too rowdy and impulsive.
---
Turtle Power.
#3 Posted: 04:20:16 26/08/2015 | Topic Creator
OCC: Bump. Well... Turns out I may be the only Naruto fan left. At least one that role plays.
---
Turtle Power.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me