Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Gem hunt [CLOSED]
Highfive37 Blue Sparx Gems: 571
#1 Posted: 18:06:51 11/08/2015 | Topic Creator
There are 8 gems: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, black and white
These keep away evil forces but a traitor that works for evil scattered them throughout the world: volcano, desert, jungle, icy place, mountains, sea, underworld and the sky respectively
A group of heroes need to gather the gems and stop the evil veltchor

Name: Caesar
Species: human
Role: Main male character
Weapons: bow and arrow
Personality: courageous and often thinks ahead, hates veltchor, high accuracy with bow, powerful

Name: veltchor
Species: skeleton
Role: main villain
Weapons: multiple swords, army
Personality: very evil and very rich, often travels through the air, powerful, has armour

Please enjoy whatever this is
---
All I need in my life is an infinite supply of waffles, I like waffles, especially with Oreos on top
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#2 Posted: 04:37:37 12/08/2015
I shall try!

Name: Skyer
Species: Multi-Elemental Dragon
Drconic Elements: Advanced Fear(instead of just hallucinations, they can become real), shadow, and wind
Role: (if acceptable) main male character's dragon
Weapons: Basic four legged dragon assets, plus elements
Personality: A bit head strong, but more of a planner. Skilled, but not really strong, with his elemental abilities, except his Advanced Fear. Kind of a jokester, but serious when need be.

Name: Druton(Drew-ton)
Species: Kiricam(a particular draconic human species of my own design. As they age they resemble a dragon more naturally, but have the ability to make a full transformation upon command)
Weapons: Ability to transform desticnt parts of his body, or whole body into a fire elemental dragon
Role: Male sidekick to the main character
Personality: Shy, yet stubborn. Kind and strong.

Name: Clair
Species: Human
Role: Main female companion
Personality: Very bubbly and open, adventurous and brave, and very fond of weaponry(so she could be considered a black smith) very strong for her appearance
Weapons: A large, jet propelled, war hammer
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#3 Posted: 11:12:14 13/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Accepted! (Clair's personality is kind of like heather from how to train your dragon (not a criticism))

I think we need 1-2 more heroes and a bunch of villains
---
All I need in my life is an infinite supply of waffles, I like waffles, especially with Oreos on top
StormDragon21 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5550
#4 Posted: 13:32:17 13/08/2015
Name: Hawk
Species: "Cat" (they look like cats, but they have various magical powers, including shapeshifting and seeing through illusions. Based off of the Cats in Claws.)
Role: Animal Companion (don't tell her that, though)
Weapons: None other than her claws and magic.
Personality: Hawk is serious and stubborn, and doesn't like having fun if it gets in the way of work. She is normally able to control her temper, but can sometimes get angry when something makes her crazy.
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#5 Posted: 13:37:09 13/08/2015
(Hey StormDragon21, what is this Cats in Claws? Sounds interesting.)

(I'm going to make some characters later, just not at this moment.)
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#6 Posted: 20:18:37 13/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Stormdragon21, accepted, it actually works really well with the story line
---
#7 Posted: 04:45:52 14/08/2015
(Heather? Hiccup's mom?(don't recall a character named Heather))

Need villains?... Hmmm I have one guy I use as the villain, but I'm not sure how well id be able to play with more than three characters ^_^
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#8 Posted: 09:30:44 14/08/2015 | Topic Creator
(Heather is in race to the edge on Netflix)

Every time we get close to a gem I'll create a bio for the thing that has it
---
#9 Posted: 17:24:09 14/08/2015
(oh... Haven't seen it apparently)
---
#10 Posted: 17:40:21 14/08/2015
Name: Malum
Age (because needed): 17
Gender (because needed): male
Species: dragon
Role: allied dragon
Weapons: elements of earth and fear, his tail tip.
Personality:he is often either serious or friendly. Malum has had to choose between his duties, and his heart before, and that conflict has made choosing difficult. Once he has made a friend, he will stay by them until the end, but he has also grown accustomed to losing them, and killing people he needs to.
Appearance (because needed): he has earth-green scales with a red belly, wing membranes, and eyes. His crest and horns are curved back, and his tail tip looks like a triangular set of spears. (Think of those one things in TLOS DOTD, in the ruins of Warfang, and used by fear.)

Name: Cynthia
Gender (because needed): female
Weapons: elements of water and poison
Personality:she is a somewhat friendly and stubborn dragoness. Other times, she is reclusive, sad, and feels guilty for things. This contrast is because of her past, which she prefers to keep quiet about.
Appearance (because needed): she has blue scales, with a green belly, wing membranes, and eyes. Her horns are shaped like Cynder's, and her tail tip looks like a trio of blades. She also has webbed paws.

Name: Twilight
Gender (because needed): male
Weapons: elements of light and darkness
Personality: he is adventurous, caring, and friendly, and he can sometimes be a bit clueless on a couple things. However, that's on the outside, he hides a more serious self deep within; someone looking for hidden truths, and can be eager to fight for more than just fun and protection.
Appearance (because needed): he has black scales with a white belly, and wing membranes, and horns and crest. His eyes are yellow, and his tail tip looks like a crescent moon.

If any of these guys aren't accepted, I can change things.
---
#11 Posted: 11:23:36 15/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Malum and Cynthia are accepted, also can you explain how the age is required for the story?
---
#12 Posted: 12:28:34 15/08/2015
(Well, for me, it's one of the things that help show what the character is like. For example, without putting the age, my character could be a teen, or an adult, and no one would know. Also, what's wrong with Twilight?)
---
#13 Posted: 13:26:03 15/08/2015 | Topic Creator
I don't know why I said no to twilight! But personally I think it would be cool if he ended up on the wrong side occasionally
---
#14 Posted: 13:28:46 15/08/2015
(So Twilight is in too? And sorry, I don't have any villains I want to bring into this.)
---
#15 Posted: 15:28:12 15/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Well if you think of any, let me know
---
#16 Posted: 15:36:42 15/08/2015
(Okay, and is that a yes on Twilight?, not sure.)
---
#17 Posted: 20:21:14 15/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Yes that was a yes
---
#18 Posted: 21:06:39 15/08/2015
(Thanks, I'll be waiting for the start.)
---
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8963
#19 Posted: 02:45:43 16/08/2015
Name: Cazadia
Species: ocelot
Role: Lone ranger
Weapons: A machete and a shotgun, as well as her claws and fangs. What she lacks in supernatural abilities, she makes up for with her heightened senses, agility, and marksmanship.
Personality: A firm believer of the survival of the fittest, Cazadia acts on instinct and cares little for others. She's independent and egotistical to a fault, and not the easiest person to befriend, but if you do manage to get past her cold exterior, then you've got an ally that will stand by you to the death. Has a passion for hunting to an almost psychotic degree and a burning hatred of snakes.
Appearance: She has golden-brown fur with dark brown spots and a creamy white underbelly. Her eyes are olive green, and she has long, unruly, dark brown hair usually tied back in a ponytail. Wears a beige cropped tank top, a matching skirt, and a pith helmet. Speaks with a Spanish accent.
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:01:33 16/08/2015 by Skyhunter
#20 Posted: 11:26:07 16/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Accepted

Anyone who has a bad guy idea or anyone else can join in at any moment because I think it's time to start
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:37:28 16/08/2015 by Highfive37
#21 Posted: 14:46:05 17/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Veltchor: servant, do you hear me
Servant: y-y-yes master, w-what do you want me to do?
Veltchor: SCATTER THE GEMS YOU IMBECILE
Servant: y-yes master
Servant gets past the gem guards as they think he is good (he is not) servant puts a scatter bomb in the gems and they scatter all over everywhere but he dies in the process
Veltchor: WELL DONE SERVANT, NOW WE CAN TAKE OUR REIGN OVER THE WORLD, oh wait your dead
---
#22 Posted: 17:26:20 17/08/2015
((Does this has to be script?))
---
"sTORM, my parents just told me something that RUINED MY LIFE. DID YOU KNOW that Smarties have different flavors?!" ~ShadowMewX
#23 Posted: 17:43:17 17/08/2015
(Yeah, none of us does script ... Not to mention there's no knowledge of the scenery and such.)
---
#24 Posted: 18:31:45 17/08/2015
((Actually, I do script, but not 6-year-old script.))
---
#25 Posted: 18:34:03 17/08/2015
(Oh, okay, I just don't, for sure.)
---
#26 Posted: 18:44:44 17/08/2015 | Topic Creator
(I only did that because I was doing two characters)
---
#27 Posted: 23:41:11 17/08/2015
OOC: If I may assist in writing critiques:

When playing as two or more characters, you can have the characters preforming different actions within the same paragraph, but when you want them to speak, separate their parts into their own paragraphs. Like so:

Veltchor scalds Servant, "Sevant," he called, "Do you hear me?"

Servant shook slightly at the sound of his master's voice, "Y-yes master. What do you want me to do?" He asked nervously, for it has never been anything good.

"SCATTER THE GEMS, YOU IMBECILE!" Veltchor demanded in reply.

The Servant scurries off to do as told. Being of an innocent appearance, the guards did not stop him from passing into the area. The gems that are held here posses power, the same power keeping Veltchor from casting his evil rule over the land. The Servant brought with him, a bomb that was meant to sever the ties between all the gems. It would, though Servant didn't know, would kill those within its blast range as well.

Something like that really
---
#28 Posted: 13:55:55 18/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Thanks, I'm new to this, but let's just carry on with the story
---
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8963
#29 Posted: 03:52:41 20/08/2015
Hacking her way through the dense underbrush, Cazadia paused to wipe the sweat from her brow in the humid jungle atmosphere. She desired a rest; the huntress had been exploring this tropical forest for three days, starving, thirsty, and tired, but determined to conquer it, and refused to leave until she had something to show for it. Her rumbling stomach urged her to press on in spite of her weariness, and so she trudged ahead, hoping that nature would grant her some much needed relief. And Mother Nature took pity on the wilderness-worn ocelot, blessing her with a shady grove in the middle of the endless curtains of lush green vegetation, which housed not only a pond of fresh water, but a skittish jungle antelope, alternating between sipping from the cool waters to tentatively looking around for predators. Cazadia smiled a fang-toothed grin; her first meal in days had come to her on a silver platter. Crouched down in the shrubs, she drew her treasured hunting rifle, resting her finger on the trigger, squinting to get the perfect shot...

Then as she was about to fire, a loud blast was heard in the distance and a massive shockwave flew over the jungle and rustled the trees with its force, causing her to flinch and miss her target. Her prey had heard the shotgun blast, and sensing danger, scampered back into the safety of the dense jungle. As the initial shock faded and the smoke cleared, Cazadia lifted her helmet from her eyes in time to see the antelope slip through her clawed fingers. Ay caramba... she thought, dazed, confused, and angered that her food had escaped. What in the world was that?
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
#30 Posted: 05:09:55 20/08/2015
Druton twitched as he heard the blasting noise, and the shockwave rushed by. His robe hood dropped as his expression froze on confusion. His draconic eyes were wide with wonder, "Ceasar," he could see the explosion from their current location(up to you) and was pointing to it, "That was the gem garden."

Clair jumped up and held herself up with her arms planted on Druton's shoulders to look out where he was pointing, Skyer too had turned to see the cloud of destruction slowly billowing into the sky as what looked like bright lights of multiple colors when flying away from the destructive force.
---
#31 Posted: 19:56:16 20/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Caesar looked at Druton, Clair and Skyer" THE GEMS! We need to check this out right away!" All four of them immediately raced from the house, through the village and over to the gem garden (great name by the way) only to see a massive hole in the ground *some form of swear word*
---
#32 Posted: 21:52:03 20/08/2015
Skyer had flown overhead with Caesar upon his back with the aerial view. Druton and Clair had managed on foot, and arrived only a few seconds afterward, "This has to be for a reason," Druton's voice had always been rather monotone, and low, "These rare gems kept the pease," he then turned to look at the red of the town, "Chaos is soon to follow."

Clair punched Druton's shoulder, "Would ya stop with all the mopy horror stuff, we've gotta find out who did this, why, and get those gems back together," she looked up as Skyer landed just next to them, "Spot anything from up there?"

Skyer shook his head, "Only the gems flying away, but that was earlier. No telling where they actually went."
---
#33 Posted: 00:35:47 21/08/2015
Hawk raced through the forest after a squirrel. Closer, closer… She made a leap and slammed her paw down right where the squirrel used to be. "Let that one get away…" she murmured. She hissed in disgust. Maybe if I actually had a Pride… She shook that thought away. She was her own pride. A simple trick with the Pride-heart had made her the leader of her own pride, but there was nobody in it. And that's perfectly fine. More magic for me. She shook out her mottled brown fur, sniffing around for any trace of prey.

And then the burst happened.

Hawk was shot back a couple of feet, landing in a quite awkward position. Good thing there was nobody around. "I'll show them!" she hissed, running forward. She had raced for a while until she reached a group of strange creatures. There were two humans, one naga-like creature, and some sort of winged lizard that she had never seen before. "What's with the explosion?" she hissed. "Trying to mess up my hunt?"
---
#34 Posted: 05:11:49 21/08/2015
Clair turned to see Hawk come onto the scene, "Oh yeah, sorry about that. You never know when you're gonna rip one, ya'know?" She replied with sarcasm. Realizing this was a big talking cat, "Imjust kidding by the way," she then turned back to the craterous hole, "Don't know about it, but it blew away the gems, and the Gem Garden."
---
#35 Posted: 09:07:35 21/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Caesar noticed something about the gems flying away "hey guys, I dought that we will find the person that did this. If the gems went flying away then this would have had to be a scatter bomb that did this and a scatter bombs time of getting away before it explodes is very low, meaning that the guy who did this would have exploded too or else we would have seen him/her/it."
---
#36 Posted: 13:07:26 21/08/2015
"Listen up, human," Hawk snarled. "Tell me the truth, now." She unsheathed her claws and dragged them through the dirt, just to demonstrate her point. "This is just the most minor that can happen. You don't want to see the worst I can do."
---
#37 Posted: 16:04:15 21/08/2015 | Topic Creator
"I don't know what you want, we are telling you everything we know, nothing more, nothing less" Caesar fires an arrow from his bow hitting the tree next to hawk "that was a warning shot, you'd better than that I CAN hit you"
---
#38 Posted: 16:32:24 21/08/2015
"Well, I CAN claw your face off in an instant," Hawk retorted. "Do you want me to demonstrate?"
---
#39 Posted: 18:53:10 21/08/2015 | Topic Creator
"No thanks, but either way I'm kind of on a dragon right now" "let's just see if we can find the gems"
---
#40 Posted: 19:05:18 21/08/2015
(I've been a bit lazy on posting, but here I come.)

Twilight had been walking around a town when he noticed an explosion in a nearby gem garden. The light and dark dragon proceeded to run over, "Okay, what happened?" He asked upon arrival.
---
#41 Posted: 07:24:48 22/08/2015
"Well this cat thing just threatened us when we were explaining what we know," she then covered the side of her mouth aww from Hawk, "I don't think it knows sarcasm from truth," though she had said it loud enough anyway. She proceeded to placer hands upon her hips, "To tell you the truth, since someone would rather attack upon getting what they want, I'll say it again, while re-alliterating what Caesar just said," she pauses to clear her throat, "We don't know what happened," she said with long words and gaps between each syllable, "All we can tell is that there was an explosion that separated the magic gems."

Druton then returned the punch to Clairs arm, "You should really let other do the talking," his toneless voice said.

Clair only smiled, "Alright winged nut, you give it a shot, assuming they didn't get it this time."

Skyer set a paw between them, "Enough," he then looked back, over his shoulder to Caesar. Then to the crator, and back to Hawk, "There is nothing more we know at the moment."
---
#42 Posted: 11:38:56 22/08/2015
"Magic gems?" Hawk decided she was the only one here who didn't know about the magic gems, but well, that stuff happened when your motto is to stay away from all contact. "What are they?"
---
#43 Posted: 16:16:24 22/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Caesar realized that she really didn't know what they were and said "the magic gems are the only thing that was keeping away the evil so you have to separate them all for them to no longer work, a traitor must have used a scatter bomb to separate them and of course died, he/she/it is in the underworld now" Caesar looked back at hawk who looked as if she didn't care. Caesar sighs and says "in other words if you don't help us your forest will be destroyed and won't come back" Caesar waits for an answer
---
#44 Posted: 12:35:24 26/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Caesar continues waiting for an answer
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me