Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > it seems I have encountered a brattata...
Page 1 of 1
it seems I have encountered a brattata... [CLOSED]
Ash Starkindle Gold Sparx Gems: 2625
#1 Posted: 19:50:18 10/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Brattata is my 7y/o cousin that can get away with murder. As you can tell by her nickname, she's a brat. My nana favors her, and justifies everything brattata does. This cousin of mine can tell nana herself to shut up, but if the older kids (myself, my brother, my cousin) say shut up to each other, nana flips ****. Nana always babies her and gives brattata whatever she wants. She even got McDonalds for Brattata and didn't get any for the rest of us. Whenever Brattata is mean to us, and we trell on her, she acts all whiny and says "I'm only 7!" And nana is all like "Why do you kids have to bully the baby?" Also, Brattata makes everything about her. Nana was talking to my brother and I about our party, and my cousin just barges in and brags about herself, and Nana waves us off and tells us to leave while she talks to Brattata. So Brattata uses her age as an excuse to act all *****y.
Also, when I was 7, I would correct Nana if she did something wrong (I.E. she would call my DS a PSP. I would say, "actually nana, this is a ds"). She would yell at me until I cried ("this is why no one likes you"). Brattata can correct her rudely, and nana is fine with it (I can't blame Brattata on this one. *sigh* Nana and her favoritism....).
~
Also, nana has a keyboard. Brattata and I were taking turns on it. Her turn was 20 minutes. Mine was 5. She went downstairs and told Nana that I was taking her turn. Nana made me give Brattata my turn. I told nana about it, and she looked me straight in the eyes and said "I don't believe you, why are you picking on the baby?"

This seriously gets on my nerves, and Brattata always rubs this in my face. What do I do about her being rude to me? (Brattata can be a jerk to me and it's "perfectly fine". It sucks that my cousin is such a jerk to me, and she's 7!)
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8470
#2 Posted: 20:22:58 10/08/2015
Go to personal thoughts.
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#3 Posted: 20:35:53 10/08/2015
This makes me so angry.
mega spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3847
#4 Posted: 21:05:50 10/08/2015
Quote: Ash Starkindle
Brattata is my 7y/o cousin that can get away with murder. As you can tell by her nickname, she's a brat. My nana favors her, and justifies everything brattata does. This cousin of mine can tell nana herself to shut up, but if the older kids (myself, my brother, my cousin) say shut up to each other, nana flips ****. Nana always babies her and gives brattata whatever she wants. She even got McDonalds for Brattata and didn't get any for the rest of us. Whenever Brattata is mean to us, and we trell on her, she acts all whiny and says "I'm only 7!" And nana is all like "Why do you kids have to bully the baby?" Also, Brattata makes everything about her. Nana was talking to my brother and I about our party, and my cousin just barges in and brags about herself, and Nana waves us off and tells us to leave while she talks to Brattata. So Brattata uses her age as an excuse to act all *****y.
Also, when I was 7, I would correct Nana if she did something wrong (I.E. she would call my DS a PSP. I would say, "actually nana, this is a ds"). She would yell at me until I cried ("this is why no one likes you"). Brattata can correct her rudely, and nana is fine with it (I can't blame Brattata on this one. *sigh* Nana and her favoritism....).
~
Also, nana has a keyboard. Brattata and I were taking turns on it. Her turn was 20 minutes. Mine was 5. She went downstairs and told Nana that I was taking her turn. Nana made me give Brattata my turn. I told nana about it, and she looked me straight in the eyes and said "I don't believe you, why are you picking on the baby?"

This seriously gets on my nerves, and Brattata always rubs this in my face. What do I do about her being rude to me? (Brattata can be a jerk to me and it's "perfectly fine". It sucks that my cousin is such a jerk to me, and she's 7!)

My little brother does the same thing. Except it's my parents saying "oh, he's only 7 (or eight... or nine... or.. well you get the idea. they've done it for years.).
---
Dead
spyrolvr96 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1214
#5 Posted: 21:43:54 10/08/2015
Tell 'Nana' how you feel, and if she keeps doing it just stop listening to her. If she doesn't respect you then don't respect her.
---
The thing I never really wrapped my brain around until now was in order to be remembered, in order to leave something significant behind, you have to leave
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#6 Posted: 01:28:25 11/08/2015
That's stupid.

That kid seems to be a spoiled brat, and that "Nana" doesn't seem to have enough common sense to realize any different.

Sad, really. :/
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
RaymanTwilight Blue Sparx Gems: 947
#7 Posted: 01:32:55 11/08/2015
I'd slap that child.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me