Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
The Army of Chaos [CLOSED]
ShadowMewX Diamond Sparx Gems: 8081
#51 Posted: 15:19:29 12/08/2015
Blood!
---
Let's bust bunsen burners and bounce!
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#52 Posted: 15:34:39 12/08/2015
[Leave him alone Evan]

Ki don't

[No! He needs to pay for trying to kill you]
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#53 Posted: 16:10:35 12/08/2015
STOP IT RIGHT NOW! *Bangs scepter on ground* What is going on here! This isn't what I wished for! We allied Foxtail/Skyhunter! This is NOT the allieance I was thinking off! *Gets in the Center of everyone*. If you so wish to recieve Chaos, Talk to me! Not to my soldiers!
darkwolf Platinum Sparx Gems: 7107
#54 Posted: 16:17:39 12/08/2015
*Grabs popcorn*

Don't mind me, just gonna sit back here and watch...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:19:04 12/08/2015 by darkwolf
Skyhunter Diamond Sparx Gems: 8954
#55 Posted: 16:53:52 12/08/2015 | Topic Creator
*@ Kigali* I'm not going to kill him, you idiot! Seeing how miserable the pathetic creature is without me is punishment enough.

*@ BlackWing* You think I need your help to spread disharmony across this world? Ha! That's cute. The only reason I even formed an army was to spite you.

*@ Shadme* What's the matter? Too chicken to fight me yourself?
---
It doesn't matter if the bars are iron or gold, a cage is a cage.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:54:15 12/08/2015 by Skyhunter
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#56 Posted: 16:57:20 12/08/2015
Quote: Skyhunter
*@ Kigali* I'm not going to kill him, you idiot! Seeing how miserable the pathetic creature is without me is punishment enough.

*@ BlackWing* You think I need your help to spread disharmony across this world? Ha! That's cute. The only reason I even formed an army was to spite you.

*@ Shadme* What's the matter? Too chicken to fight me yourself?

Oh dear, sounds like someone lost it. (Army of characters appears behind me.)
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
#57 Posted: 17:02:09 12/08/2015
What!? *Gets Dark Blooded Blades out of protection. Holds both in one of two hands* To SPITE Me! YOu KnoW sometHing!? ONLY I AM THE TRUE CREATOR OF DARKNESS FOR I AM LOST ALVIRA THE CHAOS FLAME! *Attacks Foxtail with Flame covered blades*

[[Oops, Lost lost it smilie]]
Blackfury96 Blue Sparx Gems: 686
#58 Posted: 17:05:36 12/08/2015
Well, we can forget forging an alliance here *slowly backs into viewing box and puts on dark glasses*
---
Warcraft:The Beginning - I recommend (released May30 in UK and Jun10 in US)
#59 Posted: 17:10:11 12/08/2015 | Topic Creator
*the Skyhunter Lost Alvira attacked just turned out to be a cardboard cutout*

heh heh heh... Oh, no, the Chaos Flame, whatever will I do?
---
#60 Posted: 17:11:45 12/08/2015
"Everyone vs Skyhunter!"

(Looks at myself and dozens of OC's.)
---
#61 Posted: 17:14:03 12/08/2015
[[Lets go Anime M Lucario here... YOLO]]

Smart... Very smart... *Corrupted eyes gleam* You're notThinG more than ThAT!? Scared to FIGHT me!? Come at Me If YoU dare! *sends out Corrupted energy. Everything turns dark*
*Eyes are clearly shining in darkness right now*
Come at me. Mortal...
*Teleports away leaving black sparkles beheind, everything turns normal*
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#62 Posted: 17:15:07 12/08/2015
*comes out of the shadows and steals some of Skyhunter's weapons*
#63 Posted: 17:16:49 12/08/2015
*Re-appears back in hive*
Qcumber Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#64 Posted: 17:30:41 12/08/2015
*sends in the dank tanks and kills everyone who hasn't allied with camo22's army*
---
You can't handle MEMES
darkwolf Platinum Sparx Gems: 7107
#65 Posted: 17:52:07 12/08/2015
*Finishes popcorn* That was quite entertaining.

*Fades away into the shadows*
#66 Posted: 18:37:12 12/08/2015
I've got Deathwimg and.Kyrios waiting outside, want me to send em in.
---
#67 Posted: 19:37:18 12/08/2015
Ki, we've got to stop this

[But how, something is making Sky crazy]
---
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#68 Posted: 22:44:13 12/08/2015
I do like me some chaos...*smirk*

My name is Zeto...that is all I can reveal for now. :^)
---
My life is complete.
#69 Posted: 22:45:06 12/08/2015
I have The Lost Warriors sitting outside too. Want me to ring them in?
#70 Posted: 02:47:38 13/08/2015
Me? Chicken? I just like watching the blood fly!
---
#71 Posted: 03:34:05 13/08/2015 | Topic Creator
heh heh heh... Oh, you silly little scamps, do you really think your little toy tanks or shadow puppets are going to beat me? I've become more powerful than you can possibly imagine. I could tear holes in reality, rewrite the laws of physics, turn this entire world on its head if I wanted to, and don't make me bring out the big guns.

*a light kick off the ground, and I'm airborne, tearing a few chunks of land up with me*

If you still want to fight, then fine. It's your funeral. *I pause to take out an apple, which I proceeded to eat in reverse*
---
#72 Posted: 03:38:43 13/08/2015
Magiah walks forward, "There's only room in the multiverse for one of us, and I'm not leaving."
---
#73 Posted: 04:05:25 13/08/2015
Guys! Chaos Kin is possessing him! Be careful not to hurt him!

[(Ki readied his club) Might be obsolete, but it works
---
Camo22 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3501
#74 Posted: 04:08:27 13/08/2015
heh heh heh... Oh, you silly little scamps, do you really think your little toy tanks or shadow puppets are going to beat me? I've become more powerful than you can possibly imagine. I could tear holes in reality, rewrite the laws of physics, turn this entire world on its head if I wanted to, and don't make me bring out the big guns.

*a light kick off the ground, and I'm airborne, tearing a few chunks of land up with me*

If you still want to fight, then fine. It's your funeral. *I pause to take out an apple, which I proceeded to eat in reverse*

Can I ask how? I mean If your all these things you must have a logical explanation.
---
=Fixing Theories since Sep, 2015 / Deviant Art =
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:08:45 13/08/2015 by Camo22
#75 Posted: 04:11:11 13/08/2015
Quote: Camo22

Can I ask how? I mean If your all these things you must have a logical explanation.

There's no such thing as logic to people like Magiah and Fauxtail.
---
shroom boom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3133
#76 Posted: 04:16:39 13/08/2015

but can you escape the birth of the universe?! *teleports you to the multiverse* *slams two universes into you erasing you from existence* EAT THIS!!!
---
103 skylanders in total SSA:31/32 SG:26/30 SSF:39/56
#77 Posted: 04:17:33 13/08/2015
Quote: theuone

I'm just asking, I mean everyone here is not sounding human at all. Everyone is apparently Immortal or can do extremely illogical things. There is logic in everything so there must be something behind the powers. Were you born with them or it's a curse or something.
---
#78 Posted: 04:18:40 13/08/2015
Quote: shroom boom

but can you escape the birth of the universe?! *teleports you to the multiverse* *slams two universes into you erasing you from existence* EAT THIS!!!

DO YOU WANT TO START A WAR!!!! STOP THIS NOW!!!
---
#79 Posted: 04:20:29 13/08/2015

I'm just asking, I mean everyone here is not sounding human at all. Everyone is apparently Immortal or can do extremely illogical things. There is logic in everything so there must be something behind the powers. Were you born with them or it's a curse or something.

I have no idea about Magiah, he just is. Everyone else I have is mortal, except for my two 'god' characters. ... I love how this topic has turned out.
---
#80 Posted: 04:25:13 13/08/2015

I have no idea about Magiah, he just is. Everyone else I have is mortal, except for my two 'god' characters. ... I love how this topic has turned out.

Ahh so these are characters from a game/movie/TV series?

That clears up a bit but I'm still concerned about the two 'god' characters. Can you tell me about them?
---
#81 Posted: 04:28:23 13/08/2015

That clears up a bit but I'm still concerned about the two 'god' characters. Can you tell me about them?

no there his oc's his original characters he made up.
---
#82 Posted: 04:30:42 13/08/2015
Quote: shroom boom

no there his oc's his original characters he made up.

Yeah, this topic is turning into a free-for-all lookalike of a RP. All just characters, but if you want me to tell you about them still, PM me.
---
#83 Posted: 04:50:51 13/08/2015 | Topic Creator

[Aw, you figured out the twist! Well, better wrap this up.]

Not so fast!

*a rift in space opens near the group, and out came... another Skyhunter?*
*scowls* Curses... you couldn't have just stayed put where I left you, could you?

And let you turn my home into the next Salvador Dali painting? I don't think so.

Well, I guess there's no point in hiding anymore. *with a flash of his eyes, he grabs at his skin and pulls it away, revealing a fox similar to Foxtail, but with black and blue fur and yellow eyes, looking almost like a photo-negative image of Foxtail*

[By the way, Theuone, how did you know about Fauxtail? I've barely mentioned him at all so far.]
---
#84 Posted: 04:52:57 13/08/2015

[Aw, you figured out the twist! Well, better wrap this up.]

Not so fast!

*a rift in space opens near the group, and out came... another Skyhunter?*
*scowls* Curses... you couldn't have just stayed put where I left you, could you?

And let you turn my home into the next Salvador Dali painting? I don't think so.

Well, I guess there's no point in hiding anymore. *with a flash of his eyes, he grabs at his skin and pulls it away, revealing a fox similar to Foxtail, but with black and blue fur and yellow eyes, looking almost like a photo-negative image of Foxtail*

[By the way, Theuone, how did you know about Fauxtail? I've barely mentioned him at all so far.]

I took a peak at one of DrobotMewtwo's battle royal RP's, and you had him in it, ... I even posted a comment on your GB that was related to it, but you never replied. EDIT ... A post that was somehow never sent. (!?)
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:59:16 13/08/2015 by theuone
#85 Posted: 04:55:03 13/08/2015
I'm confused? someone explain please.
---
#86 Posted: 05:19:26 13/08/2015 | Topic Creator

That's Fauxtail, an alternate universe version of my main OC, Foxtail. He's a character I was working on to use in another RP, but he escaped before I was ready to use him. He trapped me in one of his pocket dimensions when I tried to stop him and disguised himself as me just to wreck havoc. As for why he's a reality warper... well, it's something to do with removing his soul from his body without dying, which somehow unhinged him from reality, giving him his chaos powers... yeah, I didn't come up with much of a story for this guy.
---
#87 Posted: 07:35:04 13/08/2015
Don't make me bring in the Godhead, last time they broke through into this reality reality billions died..
---
#88 Posted: 08:15:53 13/08/2015

That's Fauxtail, an alternate universe version of my main OC, Foxtail. He's a character I was working on to use in another RP, but he escaped before I was ready to use him. He trapped me in one of his pocket dimensions when I tried to stop him and disguised himself as me just to wreck havoc. As for why he's a reality warper... well, it's something to do with removing his soul from his body without dying, which somehow unhinged him from reality, giving him his chaos powers... yeah, I didn't come up with much of a story for this guy.

I'm still confused but I came here to ask if we were allies. Since there are so many I've sort of lost count.
---
#89 Posted: 08:16:22 13/08/2015
Quote: Blackfury96
Don't make me bring in the Godhead, last time they broke through into this reality reality billions died..

really???? just try it
---
#90 Posted: 11:15:40 13/08/2015
No need for that Blackfury

[(Walked up to Fauxtail) Why do this? Why is chaos so fun to people like you?]
---
#91 Posted: 11:36:52 13/08/2015 | Topic Creator
@Camo22 I personally am not your ally, but I'm certainly not your enemy either. Fauxtail on the other hand...

*floating upside-down* Haven't you ever tried it? I guess you haven't, since you wouldn't be asking me that if you did. All order and reason do is restrain you and make you vulnerable. Life's so much easier when you learn to reject logic. And why should I be the only one to enjoy this freedom? I'm just showing the world that chaos is a wonderful thing!
---
#92 Posted: 12:16:31 13/08/2015
*Just sits there* I got notthing...
#93 Posted: 14:04:27 13/08/2015
[Fauxtail, you made us think Sky hated us, we can be your friend without you doing this]
---
#94 Posted: 14:15:44 13/08/2015
The guy's insane, I bet he doesn't want to be your friend.
---
#95 Posted: 22:58:41 13/08/2015
What a twist! I haven't read anything this good since...uh...
Well, I'm having fun.
---
#96 Posted: 00:36:08 14/08/2015
@Camo22 I personally am not your ally, but I'm certainly not your enemy either. Fauxtail on the other hand...

OK a mutual trust between each other is something I can live with. I won't attack you and vice versa.
---
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#97 Posted: 01:53:47 14/08/2015
Quote: ShadowMewX
What a twist! I haven't read anything this good since...uh...
Well, I'm having fun.

I have to agree, this is rather interesting
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#98 Posted: 07:35:43 14/08/2015
This is actually interesting to look at, yes. *eats muffin*
#99 Posted: 07:54:19 14/08/2015
This is better than the film I watched the other wewk, and I thought that was great.
---
#100 Posted: 21:31:59 14/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: EyeBrawler2014
[Fauxtail, you made us think Sky hated us, we can be your friend without you doing this]

Friend? *rolls on the ground, crying sparks of icy flame from laughing so hard* That's.... that' a good one...
---
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me