Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > Birth by Sleep Last Episode unlock
Page 1 of 1
Birth by Sleep Last Episode unlock [CLOSED]
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#1 Posted: 19:47:47 09/08/2015 | Topic Creator
I didn't know whether or not ask this here of all places but... How the **** do I unlock the Last Episode in Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep HD Remix?

Here's what I have and done so far:

• I beat all three episodes on Proud Mode.
  • I have all 12 Xehanort Reports (and read them all).
  • I already checked for answers about said question on GameFAQS and other forums and none of them were helpful in my case.
  • I looked at a video that said to go to a save point, don't save and then it says the last episode to unlocked. It didn't work for me.

I don't get it. I did I have to Report 5 AFTER finishing the three episodes? Is there a bug that made it unwinnable? HELP ME!
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#2 Posted: 19:57:16 09/08/2015
You apparently have to re-fight the last boss with Terra after doing all of the things you mentioned.

That's just what I found on the internet. Funnily enough, I am going through all of the KH games right now, including ones I already played, but I am only on KH1 right now.

EDIT: Actually this may be better:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/psp/94...lock-the-secret
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:59:02 09/08/2015 by sonicbrawler182
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#3 Posted: 21:08:38 09/08/2015
Fight Terra's final boss again, and you'll be given the option to do Last Episode.
---
words. letters. filler.
StevemacQ Platinum Sparx Gems: 6533
#4 Posted: 00:43:28 11/08/2015 | Topic Creator
It's okay. It turns out I misread "Xehanort's Letter" for "Report 1." Got report, unlocked and beating last episode, got stickers and beat secret episode, you get the idea.

I honestly thought I deleted the topic.
---
Needz more eh-mo-shuns.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:43:56 11/08/2015 by StevemacQ
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me