darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Swap Force > Did Any One Get Every Star in This Game?
Page 1 of 1
Did Any One Get Every Star in This Game? [CLOSED]
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#1 Posted: 08:33:48 09/08/2015 | Topic Creator
I'm just wondering how many people actually got every star is Skylanders Swap Force and not just 100%. I managed to do it (excluding 2-player arena stars) and I wanna know who else has.

Checklist:

Story Mode: 57/57
Swap Zone Challenges: 126/126
Bonus Missions: 60/60
Time Attack: 57/57
Score Mode: 57/57
Arena Modes: 90/120
Completion Accolades: 87/87
Challenges Accolades: 53/53
Exploration Accolades: 52/52
Collection Accolades: 94/94
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:32:59 09/08/2015 by wreckingballbob
Dark fhoenix Emerald Sparx Gems: 3166
#2 Posted: 09:59:06 09/08/2015
I got all two player arena stars but for the others i dont have them all either .
---
Hey Skylander your health is low and we have a chainsaw
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#3 Posted: 11:30:22 09/08/2015
I haven't yet, but I will
#4 Posted: 11:33:56 09/08/2015 | Topic Creator
I updated the topic with a checklist.
---
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#5 Posted: 12:27:46 09/08/2015
What difficulty did you complete it on? I'm trying to 100% my Hard mode save file, then my Nightmare Save File,
#6 Posted: 14:07:23 09/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Badwolfmichael
What difficulty did you complete it on? I'm trying to 100% my Hard mode save file, then my Nightmare Save File,

Hard, but I switched to Nightmare mode on the same save file.
---
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#7 Posted: 14:18:13 09/08/2015
I had everything EXCEPT a the sheep multiplayer arenas and collection stuff. And the arkeyan crossbow arenas because I didn't get the piece.
I was working on time attack on nightmare accolade, maybe half done?

THEN IT CORRUPTED MY FILE STUPID XBOX 360
So now I have barely anything.
Skylander3112 Gold Sparx Gems: 2115
#8 Posted: 10:40:21 06/11/2015
Just have to find all collectibles and complete the time dares, this is on nightmare mode BTW
fairyland Emerald Sparx Gems: 3800
#9 Posted: 16:36:39 24/11/2015
Seems I'm bumping up some old posts as no one other than myself is playing SF recently and I didn't want to make new posts. Oh well. LOL I managed to get 100% for the first two in that image and I'm slowly working my way to 100% on everything.

I never thought I would be able to do the get no hit Kaos's Mom and Kaos stars. Took me a short while and that's because I seen elsewhere here that Magna Shift was the way to go. I then discovered on my own that doing it on easy and remembering the spawn patterns of the baddies, as well as a little bit of luck was needed too. It was way easier than then something else I had to do....

What was amazingly hard was trying to do the no hit challenge of one of the stupid flying zones. I think it was called lava something or other. The floating mines were always where I wanted to go and the pattern to get though all that was really harsh and so hard to figure out. Took me about three hours of constantly trying different paths and timing, and even then I just had to blow past the last part of the track where I went on the outside of the track to skip that mine maze madness mess. Whoever developed that stage must have some mad skills in order to beat that legitly with no hit. Now I have only two more stars to earn there, both bounce pad challenges where I wasn't up to trying to bounce on each one once. I so need an image of those stages and to plan what to do as there are just too many pads do without any planning.

Aside from that, it's pretty easy to get these stars, just time consuming. There is no realistic way you can just play though it all on nightmare to get all the achievements. Some are so hard that you need to put it on easy mode (like no hit Kaos), hard mode (score challenges as the multipliers won't add up right on easy mode) and nightmare mode (just because the game says to beat nearly everything on nightmare to unlock something or other even though it makes absolutely no sense to do this, such as on score mode were you just breeze though the enemies and ignore the score entirely). I'm figuring that I'm playing each level 6 or 8 times to get all these stars. No wonder I never aimed at trying to 100% this before as it's a lot of work on these rather long stages.

What'll be annoying is that I still need to buy stuff to get the collection stars. I'm glad that they stopped that BS in future games. This part could take me a while as I just don't want to spend $100 more or so right now just to join the 100% club. I still need just about every repose and a few magic items as well as several more lightcores. I had to print out a checklist and do inventory to see which characters I needed as well. LOL!
---
Stay Cool!
TakeYourLemons Gold Sparx Gems: 2350
#10 Posted: 18:19:21 24/11/2015
Anyone who gets all stars is awesome, nuff said.

Unfortunately, nothing in SC to promote getting all stars in the same way SF did...technically both the same but b/c the Portal Master rank is lower and there's so much stardust in other areas of the game to push you to max Portal master rank it just doesn't feel as urgent.
Eggs Green Sparx Gems: 159
#11 Posted: 22:17:28 25/11/2015
I try all the time to get all the stars, but I'm horrible at the boss "No Hit" stars. I've only beat Evil Glumshanks and the Viper Dragon (Was that his name? I forget.) and the others I've struggle with, though I've gotten close with beating Kaos with no damage before.
---
Smoke Horton Everyday
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me