Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Chibi-Land! (Cute Adventure role play)
Page 1 of 1
Chibi-Land! (Cute Adventure role play) [CLOSED]
HerrMythology Blue Sparx Gems: 831
#1 Posted: 10:33:25 08/08/2015 | Topic Creator
So, this is a really sappy, sweet little guilty pleasure. If you enjoy cute things, this is a role play for you. Of course this role play isn't going to be too serious, but I hope you enjoy indulging your sinful love of adorableness.

In Chibi-Land all of your favorite characters live together in harmony in their miniaturized chibi-self. In Little Bitty City, The Jewel of Harmony keeps the world happy and alive. The Tiny Terrors, Three of the most evil Chibi's in the world, have stolen the Jewel and taken it off to the bad-lands, where chibi's are rabid and feral. Now The Mini-Majesty Lord Bitty has called for the help of Teenie Weenie Warriors, to go into the Bad-Lands to get the Jewel back.

-Other Info-
- Your character will be a Chibi version of a character from anything. Like, Chibi MasterChief or Chibi Stitch.
- The Bad-Lands are separated into three parts, each part with it's own Lord. Each Lord will hold a magic key that will open the next area.
- Creatures and enemies don't "die". They "Poof" and transform into Happy versions of themselves.

-The Tiny Terrors, the Lords of the Bad-lands-

Name: The Meanie Moor Witch
Appearance: http://img11.deviantart.net/ed...199-d6ih73c.png
Bio: The Witch of the Meanie Moors didn't steal the Jewel because of revenge or spite. He was just bored and wanted something to do. He's definitely looking forward to playing with his new guests.

Name: Dark-Tower Bully
Appearance: http://orig10.deviantart.net/e...ree-d7olvkc.png
Bio: The Bully doesn't feel sad about not being included, just spiteful. Why should they have more fun than she does? It doesn't make sense, so she helped steal the Jewel of harmony to punish those foolish Chibis.

Name: Baldur, The Big Bad Dragon
Appearance: http://orig07.deviantart.net/3...l14-d4m4z3w.png
Bio: Baldur's existence is shrouded in mystery. He lives at the top of terror mountain, in the Temple of the Little. He led the other lords to steal the jewel and now holds it in his temple.

-Character Sheet-

Character Name:
Fandom/Series:
Bio:
Other:
Appearance:

-Rules-
1. No mary-sueing. This isn't an action oriented role play anyway, so you really shouldn't have any problem with that. Enemies will be relatively simple and easy, so no need for over-doing it.
2. I am GM, I control NPC's. If you want to Control an NPC, like the King or a bad-guy, P.M. me.
3. No killing other people's characters without permission.
---
Turtle Power.
#2 Posted: 10:42:20 08/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Character Name: Ronan, the Accuter (Ronan the Accuser)
Fandom/Series: MARVEL comics
Bio: Ronan lives happily in Little Bitty City, but never really doing much. Now, as one of the few members of the Teenie Weenie Warriors he can take this chance to show everyone he's the stuff of legend.
Other: Wields the Universal Toy, a powerful tool of cuteness!
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
---
Turtle Power.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:55:38 08/08/2015 by HerrMythology
KilaIesha Blue Sparx Gems: 676
#3 Posted: 06:11:20 09/08/2015
Character Name: Jasper
Fandom/Series: Steven Universe
Bio: Jasper just wants to be a Teenie Weenie Warrior to beat things up.
Other: She can summon a helmet.

Character Name: Spawn
Fandom/Series: Spawn
Bio: Spawn was just spending his time happily alone in Little Bitty City. He wants to protect his solitary spot, so he joined the Teenie Weenie Warriors.
Other: n/a
---
Knowing what it feels to be in pain, is exactly why we try to be kind to others.
~Jiraiya
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 19:30:08 11/08/2015 by KilaIesha
#4 Posted: 02:52:41 10/08/2015 | Topic Creator
OCC: Accepted!
---
Turtle Power.
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7322
#5 Posted: 02:57:06 11/08/2015
Character Name: Teto
Fandom/Series: Vocaloid
Bio: Teto recently became a member of the Teenie Weenie Warriors and is excited about the quest the group was given.
Other: N/A
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]

Character Name: Alice
Fandom/Series: Pandora Hearts
Bio: Alice became a member on the Teenie Weenie Warriors recently.
Other: She can turn into a large black rabbit with a sycthe, but hardly does.
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]
#6 Posted: 04:03:40 11/08/2015 | Topic Creator
OCC: accepted!
---
Turtle Power.
#7 Posted: 03:30:43 15/08/2015 | Topic Creator
OCC: Since no one else is joining, is everyone ready to begin?
---
Turtle Power.
#8 Posted: 04:01:58 15/08/2015
OOC: Sure.
#9 Posted: 20:19:48 15/08/2015
Ooc: yup
---
Knowing what it feels to be in pain, is exactly why we try to be kind to others.
~Jiraiya
#10 Posted: 19:56:26 16/08/2015 | Topic Creator
OCC: Okay, I'll begin the role play today.
---
Turtle Power.
#11 Posted: 07:15:10 17/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Ronan stirs awake late this morning; lifting his head from his pillow, sitting up straight, and rubbing his eyes with his tiny fists. He lets out a little yawn and looks at his Clock, "Oh no! I'm late for the town meeting! The Teenie Weenie Warriors are being picked today!" He hops out of bed and runs to the bathroom and brushes his teeth. After a small inspection of himself in the mirror, he grabs his Universal toy and rushes out of the door. He finally makes it to town square as the Mini Majesty begins his speech. He stands on top of a tall stage, two knights on each side of him, with a podium in front of him. He clears his throat and strokes his long white beard, "Today, we will declare our champions! When I call out your name, come up to the stage!" The chibis murmur to themselves and look around nervously.
---
Turtle Power.
#12 Posted: 08:36:39 17/08/2015
Jasper huffs at the edge of the crowd. She crosses her arms across her chest.

Spawn watches over the Mini Majesty from his little spot.
---
~Jiraiya
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:55:54 17/08/2015 by KilaIesha
#13 Posted: 09:02:36 17/08/2015
Teto was standing in the front row of the crowd, nomming on a baguette, looking up at the Mini Majesty.

Alice was sitting on a ledge of building, looking down at the event below.
#14 Posted: 19:32:42 17/08/2015 | Topic Creator
"Teto!... Spawn!... Alice!..." The Mini Majesty hops off the ground with each exclamation. He strokes his beard, "Two more will join... Hmmmm..."

Ronan grips his weapon tightly Please me, please me...

"Jasper and Ronan, please come forth!"
---
Turtle Power.
#15 Posted: 01:02:24 18/08/2015
Teto beamed, jumping in joy, before running up onto the stage.

Alice blinked as her name was called, and slowly floated down from the building, landing neatly on the steps and walking the rest onto the stage.
#16 Posted: 04:43:25 18/08/2015
Spawn leapt from his corner and landed on the stage.

Jasper grinned maliciously and slowly made her way through the crowed, pushing and elbowing others out of the way. "Yeah!"
---
~Jiraiya
#17 Posted: 06:46:41 18/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Ronan yelps excitedly and runs up to the stage, trying his best not to run over anyone, "Whoa, oops! Excuse me!" He bumps into Mini Chief (Master Chief) and causes him to drop his gun on the ground, "Grrrr~! Hey, watch it!" Ronan yells behind him, "Sorry!" Mini Chief huffs and picks his gun up. He hobbles up the stage and raises his hands, "Yeah!" He runs up beside everyone and stands beside them.

The Mini Majesty looks to the group and mumbles to himself. He nods and looks back to the crowd, "We have our Teenie Weenie Warriors!"
---
Turtle Power.
#18 Posted: 08:20:05 19/08/2015
Jasper smirks, "I can't wait to hit some things!"

Spawn stands silently, trying to look cool.
---
~Jiraiya
#19 Posted: 08:28:04 19/08/2015
Teto and Alice were standing beside each other. Teto was bouncing up and down with joy, and Alice had her arms crossed, smiling, looking at the crowd.
#20 Posted: 20:07:44 19/08/2015 | Topic Creator
The crowd cheers, clapping and whooping excitedly. The Mini Majesty clears his throat, "Well, now that is settled, we need to decide how our heroes will embark?" He looks to the group, "Any suggestions?"
---
Turtle Power.
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#21 Posted: 03:51:20 20/08/2015
Character Name: Mangle "Maggie"
Fandom/Series: Five Nights at Freddy's
Bio: A cheerful little chibi that, despite her harsh past, she always tends to bring a smile. She always hates to see someone sad, and lives by the motto "Its whats on the inside that counts"
Other: Can turn into full animatronic form if needed.

Character Name: Springtrap "Springy"
Fandom/Series: Five Nights at Freddy's
Bio: A silent and slightly creepy chibi, he doesn't try to be scary, and is considered an outcast. Springy just wants to be around people who care about him, and don't call him a monster. The only one he considered a friend is Maggie, and he looks after her in a big brother way.
Other: also has the ability to turn into a full animatronic form
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:47:16 20/08/2015 by prextail202
#22 Posted: 07:02:54 20/08/2015
Jasper huffs. "Don't look at me."

Spawn stands silently for a moment as if he is spacing out then slowly shakes his head "no".
---
~Jiraiya
#23 Posted: 07:32:19 20/08/2015 | Topic Creator
OCC: The first one is accepted. The second one is not a chibi.

Ronan yelps, "Fireworks! And a party!"

The Mini Majesty shrugs, "Sure, why not!"
---
Turtle Power.
#24 Posted: 07:45:18 20/08/2015
"I like fireworks!" Teto piped up.

Alice stayed silent.
#25 Posted: 15:45:35 20/08/2015
((Ah ok
I'll find a more Chibi one
Is this one better?)
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:48:15 20/08/2015 by prextail202
#26 Posted: 18:06:08 20/08/2015 | Topic Creator
OCC: Hmmmm... I suppose. I wasn't really expecting Five Nights at Freddy's stuff, but I'll accept.
---
Turtle Power.
#27 Posted: 18:10:42 20/08/2015
((Thank you!))

Maggie smiled as she heard Fire Works, "Fire Works?! Yay! I like those!" She said, cheering happily. Springy just smiled a little, he was happy to see Maggie happy.
---
#28 Posted: 23:55:49 20/08/2015
Jasper grins, "I LOVE explosions!"

Spawn claps happily then catches himself and crosses his arms across his chest and nods once.
---
~Jiraiya
#29 Posted: 22:03:18 21/08/2015 | Topic Creator
The Mini Majesty nods and strokes his beard, "It'll be a celebration! Plus, it will give you time to get to know each other."

The crowd cheers.

The while town becomes an excited bussle for cooking and decorating. Soon, town square is covered in festive lights, decorations, tables, and much more.

Ronan chuckles excitedly and runs his hands together, "I can't wait, I'm starving!"
---
Turtle Power.
#30 Posted: 00:24:19 22/08/2015
"Yay, there's going to be a feast!" Teto clapped her hands.
"Is meat going to be included in the feast?" Alice asked, standing beside her.
Teto looked at her. "Probably!"
"Good." Alice smiled.
#31 Posted: 07:00:09 22/08/2015
Spawn's belly rumbles and he rubs it gently. He drools a little at the thought of food.

Jasper smacks Ronan on the back, good-naturedly. "I can't wait to dig in myself!" She barks out a laugh.
---
~Jiraiya
#32 Posted: 22:26:15 24/08/2015
((I think I might drop outta this RP, Got a few more RPs already going, sorry guys! >.<))
---
#33 Posted: 08:39:40 25/08/2015
Ooc: I'm not mad mad, hon. Do whatcha gotta do. smilie
---
~Jiraiya
#34 Posted: 05:04:25 26/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Ronan grunts and turns to the rest, "So, what's you guys' story?"
---
Turtle Power.
#35 Posted: 01:37:50 27/08/2015
"I've lived in the city all my life." Teto replied.
"Same here." Alice said.
#36 Posted: 04:24:35 29/08/2015
Spawn shook his head and crossed his arms.

Jasper grins, "I lived in the countryside for a while then moved into the city and started to wrestle for money. That's about the thick of it. What about you?"
---
~Jiraiya
#37 Posted: 00:36:12 04/09/2015 | Topic Creator
OCC: Sorry guys, I've stalled a bit on this role play. The next post will hopefully come soon. I don't know where to go with it right now.
---
Turtle Power.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me