Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
LBX All Purpose [CLOSED]
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#1 Posted: 17:19:44 07/08/2015 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]
Box art

Gameplay Footage

and if you look around there is also an anime series and even actual LBX models you can collect for those who like having figurines of robots in your rooms.
[User Posted Image]

Intro to LBX: LBX is about using small robots (Known as LBX) to fight other LBX in small cardboard boxes that turn into massive arenas. A large variety of LBX types exist with each being more focused on certain stats and battle styles. LBX have a lot of choices for mix and matching (The best part of LBX is making your own "unique" LBX) to suit your playstyle.

As of August 21st (Not that far away!) the non-asia countries will be finally receiving an import of a Japanese 3DS game that takes you into the world of LBX to become the strongest LBX battler ever. Complete with WIFI battles so you can expect a competitive format to be made.

Here is how each frame type is like
Knight: Most common type. They have the most balanced status between speed, resistance, and skeletal anatomy, where some can transform into different modes.
Strider: Strider Frames have thinner and sleeker appearances that specializes the LBXs for high speed and mobility. Some of the leg parts have an extra effect of "air-dashing one more time".
Brawler: Their armor frames are the most heavyweight, bulkiest compared to the others. Some of the leg parts have an extra effect of "jumping higher when equipped with heavy weapons".
Wild: Their armor frames are animal-like anthropomorphic, and preferably lightweight. Some of the leg parts have an extra effect of "jumping one more time".
Panzer: Like the Brawler frames, their armor is also heavyweight and instead of humanoid legs, their leg parts are vehicle parts, like caterpillar treads, tires and hover engines. Some of the leg parts have an extra effect of "jumping higher when equipped with heavy weapons". NOTE: that with these kind of leg parts, the motion of attacks and movement may alter a little.

My favorite type is Wild as they can jump high from what I have seen and read smilie
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:27:23 07/08/2015 by Windumup
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#2 Posted: 18:29:31 07/08/2015
Seems worth it.

How much is it?
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#3 Posted: 19:06:50 07/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: PwnageFTW
Seems worth it.

How much is it?

39.99$ aka standard price for a 3DS game
---
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#4 Posted: 19:13:38 07/08/2015
Quote: Windumup
Seems worth it.

How much is it?

Hmmm... I'll buy it when I see it. Right now I have $50
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#5 Posted: 19:33:30 07/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Windumup
Seems worth it.

How much is it?

Hmmm... I'll buy it when I see it. Right now I have $50

K, maybe a couple days after the 21st (to give us some time to collect some parts) we can battle each other? Well if your going to buy it day one (14 days from now)
---
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#6 Posted: 22:58:15 07/08/2015
looks boring smilie
---
words. letters. filler.
#7 Posted: 01:10:22 08/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: TacoMakerSkys
looks boring smilie

Well it is one of those arena fighting type games (see Custom Robo Arena for an example of this) so it's not for everyone. However these kind of games are a lot more exciting to play then watch.
---
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8495
#8 Posted: 17:41:27 08/08/2015
Will it include a model kit? Because I see no reason to buy it unless it does.
#9 Posted: 18:36:43 08/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: somePerson
Will it include a model kit? Because I see no reason to buy it unless it does.

The 3DS game doesn't seem to have any pre order bonuses or anything
I believe the figurine models just come with 1 LBX and a how to put it together instruction sheet.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me