darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Spyro: Year of the Dragon > Observation about the Professor and Enter the Dragonfly
Page 1 of 1
Observation about the Professor and Enter the Dragonfly
Spyrobaby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4254
#1 Posted: 23:05:16 02/08/2015 | Topic Creator
I'm not actually sure if this has been talked about before or which game's board it should be in but I noticed this a few years ago. You know how at the end of the Agent 9 level after you've got the egg and the professor says "no...no...aha!" Like that? Well in Enter the Dragonfly in Luau Island there's those pigs, and after you've spoken to them they say the exact same thing in the exact same voice and I remember playing that game and thinking "I've heard someone else say that" and now I know smilie So yeah I just thought that was quite interesting and I know Tom Kenny voiced the Professor in this game but he didn't voice the pigs in ETD so why they used it (or one that sounds extremely similar) I don't know. Has anybody else noticed this or is it just me being sad? smilie
---
The darkness only stays at nighttime, in the morning it'll fade away. Daylight's good at arriving at the right time, it's not always going to be this grey~
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#2 Posted: 00:23:33 03/08/2015
I never noticed it since I never got that far in EtD, but I guess they just had the sound clip on file and decided to reuse it to save time.
---
Boop me if you see this.
DragonDog Ripto Gems: 1798
#3 Posted: 22:02:21 16/03/2016
I've noticed it. I don't think the voice clip goes very well with the pigs, but eh...
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me