Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > How many modded messages does it take for you to a gnorc?
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
How many modded messages does it take for you to a gnorc? [CLOSED]
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#101 Posted: 05:00:46 01/08/2015
Y'all are making too big a deal out of this tbh
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#102 Posted: 05:04:56 01/08/2015
Quote: Spyrobaro
Quote: CommanderGame
I'm pretty sure it had nothing to do with politics and it was just a pep talk.
Yeah and that time could be spend doing other things. I'm not telling you to drop the tablet and go play outside at 1:00 AM, you know what I mean!

It's their choice what they want to do with that time. If they choose to use the site, then they're gonna do it. What's inherently wrong with using the internet in your free time?

Quote: Metallo
whut

"Issues" =/= "Politics"

Well, my apologies for misinterpreting your post.

However, my point still stands.

If you're referring to personal issues, it's not like you can force yourself to have a positive outlook and then boom, instantly everything's better. If that was the case, then they would have done it already. Who the hell willingly suffers if they know for a fact it's fully in their hands to change? And not everyone can even force themselves to look positively (like people with depression). Some issues literally cannot be solved if they get involved because they have no control over the situation. As wonderful as it would be to have all personal issues solved, the cold hard truth is that it's never that easy. And as I said before, if you don't know the person you can't really say that they haven't TRIED to do any of those things. Sometimes the only thing you can do is go somewhere else for a while. For example, getting invested in a game or using the internet. Distracting yourself until you're in a better emotional state is good to do, or just being able to vent about it to others feels great too, and it isn't always easy to do that face-to-face.

On terms of political/social/ect., issues (since that falls under the category of issues), since they're literally children it's hard to have control over that besides researching the issues and getting informed opinions. Then these opinions can be strengthened with debates.

Hide behind words all you want. But if you never push yourself, you'll never be stronger. Simple as that.
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#103 Posted: 05:07:46 01/08/2015
Quote: Trix Master 100
I feel like a close and very well written PSA is in order for recent ordeals of behavior and much more.

Honestly this whole topic to me looks like one big duct taped statue, the only problem we can't tell what it is because you used duct tape instead of the common super glue. Basically what I am saying is, this is a mess, which could have been fixed up with a different thing.

There's no reason to close this topic though? It's not breaking any rules, or is talking not allowed here anymore?
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#104 Posted: 05:11:54 01/08/2015
I feel like a close and very well written PSA is in order for recent ordeals of behavior and much more.

Honestly this whole topic to me looks like one big duct taped statue, the only problem we can't tell what it is because you used duct tape instead of the common super glue. Basically what I am saying is, this is a mess, which could have been fixed up with a different thing.

There's no reason to close this topic though? It's not breaking any rules, or is talking not allowed here anymore?

I'm sorry, but it was super derailed. Although it is apart of SnN, I don't think it called for this much derailment. Which is why I think it's a big mess.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#105 Posted: 05:12:53 01/08/2015

That's true, but I mostly want to close it before it sparks even more drama.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#106 Posted: 05:13:50 01/08/2015
If people want it closed by popular demand I will. The current discussion can be shifted to a new thread or via PM (since it largely seems Baro and Metallo now).
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#107 Posted: 05:19:23 01/08/2015
Quote: CAV
If people want it closed by popular demand I will. The current discussion can be shifted to a new thread or via PM (since it largely seems Baro and Metallo now).

Thank yo for understanding.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me