Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
How funny... [CLOSED]
LameLime Yellow Sparx Gems: 1200
#1 Posted: 19:30:37 30/07/2015 | Topic Creator
It seems like all or many of the latest McDonalds facebook posts have comment sections that are flooded with rage against gender-based toys.

I too found this controversial. I mean I might have remembered seeing a split-gender line of happy meal toys and the boys one was Skylanders. Why? There are girls who play this too! Look at all the girl skylanders there are.

Well at least they can freely hand out any toy to toy collectors, or so it seems. I had a male friend a few years ago who got just an MLP toy for a small price. But it was a few years ago so I don't know what's going on today.
---
NOSTALGA-LANDERS COLLECTION (Spyro's Adventure)
30/32 Skylanders -- 4/4 Levels -- 8/9 Items (Includes VV)
Missing: smilie smilie + Ghost Swords
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#2 Posted: 20:23:33 30/07/2015
the people that complain about gender-based toys are the same people that get triggered whenever you say feminism.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#3 Posted: 20:24:41 30/07/2015
Gender-based toys. They ask you which gender toy you want. Why can't they ask between two types of toys instead? Then these arguments wouldn't exist.
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#4 Posted: 20:27:58 30/07/2015
Quote: weebbby
Gender-based toys. They ask you which gender toy you want. Why can't they ask between two types of toys instead? Then these arguments wouldn't exist.

That.....is actually a pretty good idea.
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#5 Posted: 20:31:30 30/07/2015
Quote: Metallo
Quote: weebbby

That.....is actually a pretty good idea.

It's simple. The employees have to say what, 4 more syllables, high-end?
Seriously, why assign a gender to toys, when it's simple enough to say the whole end instead?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:31:54 30/07/2015 by weebbby
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#6 Posted: 20:57:25 30/07/2015
This is actually funny, because only people with nothing better to think about complain about McDonald's toys.
---
^ You all know it's true
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me