Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > I myself am, strange and unusual...
Page 1 of 1
I myself am, strange and unusual... [CLOSED]
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#1 Posted: 09:28:37 30/07/2015 | Topic Creator
We're all odd in our own ways.

What are ways that people see you as a little odd?
---
^ You all know it's true
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#2 Posted: 11:50:35 30/07/2015
People just think I'm strange in general tbh.
#3 Posted: 12:12:18 30/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Mesuxelf
People just think I'm strange in general tbh.

Embrace it, i have.
---
^ You all know it's true
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#4 Posted: 14:36:42 30/07/2015
People think I'm weird because of some of my interests and the way I behave. Honestly I take it as a compliment though, because it just means I'm different. I guess it depends on each person whether being different is good or not, but I think it's good.
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
#5 Posted: 14:37:46 30/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: AvatariDragon
People think I'm weird because of some of my interests and the way I behave. Honestly I take it as a compliment though, because it just means I'm different. I guess it depends on each person whether being different is good or not, but I think it's good.

If we were all the same the world would be dull.

It's nice to be a little different.
---
^ You all know it's true
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#6 Posted: 14:37:56 30/07/2015
some people think I'm weird for eating chicken nuggets with syrup.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Qcumber Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#7 Posted: 14:39:11 30/07/2015
I'm Autistic and have Hydrocephalus. Both have caused a lot of problems.
---
You can't handle MEMES
#8 Posted: 14:40:43 30/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Qcumber
I'm Autistic and have Hydrocephalus. Both have caused a lot of problems.

Welcome to my world.

Not sure what the 2nd one is but Autism i can relate to.
---
^ You all know it's true
Project_Unnamed Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10179
#9 Posted: 14:51:41 30/07/2015
I guess that there are some things about me people I know and have known consider to be strange. Nothing in particular has been told to my face but I have got some feedback from my over-usage of garlic, ketchup and sweet & sour chili sauce.

Also people sometimes wonder my ability for being able to be alone for long periods of time, not communicating and all that. And some people find my taste of humour to be bad, weird, morally questionable and corrupt etc.

But I guess that I really do not have anything really weird characteristics and whatnot. Of course, being the antisocial git, I rarely have been able to exposure my weirdness levels to significant amount of people to form an sophisticated evaluation. I’m eventually quite boring and blend in with the grey soulless sea of mediocrity quite well and comfortably. So there you are…
---
I might give you more opinions... for a small fee of course.
#10 Posted: 14:53:07 30/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Project_Unnamed
I guess that there are some things about me people I know and have known consider to be strange. Nothing in particular has been told to my face but I have got some feedback from my over-usage of garlic, ketchup and sweet & sour chili sauce.

Also people sometimes wonder my ability for being able to be alone for long periods of time, not communicating and all that. And some people find my taste of humour to be bad, weird, morally questionable and corrupt etc.

But I guess that I really do not have anything really weird characteristics and whatnot. Of course, being the antisocial git, I rarely have been able to exposure my weirdness levels to significant amount of people to form an sophisticated evaluation. I’m eventually quite boring and blend in with the grey soulless sea of mediocrity quite well and comfortably. So there you are…

Welcome to the world of weird smilie
---
^ You all know it's true
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#11 Posted: 16:05:35 30/07/2015
I have the face of a skinny 18-year-old white kid and the voice of an overweight 45-year-old black man

That's how people find me weird
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:06:00 30/07/2015 by Metallo
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#12 Posted: 16:52:38 30/07/2015
i'll buy you for 18 cs:go keys.

there are some things that are strange about me, usually nothing too bad though.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:53:29 30/07/2015 by MoonHorizons
#13 Posted: 12:52:45 31/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: MoonHorizons
i'll buy you for 18 cs:go keys.

there are some things that are strange about me, usually nothing too bad though.

Weirder than your six fingers?

Care to share with the group?

@Metallo are you Michael Jackson reincarnated?
---
^ You all know it's true
gillgrunt987 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7379
#14 Posted: 13:29:06 31/07/2015
1: My hate of doors(push/pull ones mainly). In primary school, I usually ended up being squished in between 2 doors whilst walking to something like the IT room. It honestly is strange, though thankfully people don't notice.

2: One thing people do find strange about me is that I don't talk much, even when I'm with my group of friends. Probably because they're also kind of weird(trust me, I'm one of the most mature in my year and I'm not even kidding) in their own ways. Though most don't seem to mind me not talking much, others have called me out on it before for no good reason. Other than my family, this forum is probably the most social I get.
---
I can survive scalding hot coffee and being whipped for 24 hours a day. Digestive biscuits or riot.
Wreckingball13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#15 Posted: 02:15:21 01/08/2015
My left foot is a whole size bigger than my right foot.
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8318
#16 Posted: 02:16:15 01/08/2015
I am 100% perfectly normal.
#17 Posted: 02:19:03 01/08/2015
Quote: Wreckingball13

I have the opposite problem. I have flat and wide right foot and almost equally long and wide left foot. My shoe size is realtively small, in the size of 50 EU (16,5 US [15,5 UK])
---
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#18 Posted: 02:46:13 01/08/2015

I have the opposite problem. I have flat and wide right foot and almost equally long and wide left foot. My shoe size is realtively small, in the size of 50 EU (16,5 US [15,5 UK])

At first I thought 16,5 was huge but then I realized I'm a size 10 in the eighth grade
---
now its time to get funky
#19 Posted: 02:53:59 01/08/2015
Quote: xXBeavcoonXx

At first I thought 16,5 was huge but then I realized I'm a size 10 in the eighth grade

When I was in the eight grade I was 194 - 195 cm, (6'4,5") tall and had size 12 - 13 UK shoes. Given my height of 202,5 cm (6'7,75") my shoe size is very statistically normal. My point is this that I am quite average built human being.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:06:17 01/08/2015 by Project_Unnamed
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#20 Posted: 02:58:37 01/08/2015

When I was in the eight grade I was 194 - 195 c, (6'4,5") tall and had size 12 - 13 UK shoes. Given my height of 202,5 cm (6'7,75") my shoe size is very statistically normal. My point is this that I am quite average built human being.

"Average built" bro you're 2m tall holy crap!
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#21 Posted: 03:05:13 01/08/2015
I'm genderfluid and today someone made fun of me at Universal Studios because of it.
So I guess I'm odd.
#22 Posted: 03:05:20 01/08/2015
Quote: CommanderGame

When I was in the eight grade I was 194 - 195 c, (6'4,5") tall and had size 12 - 13 UK shoes. Given my height of 202,5 cm (6'7,75") my shoe size is very statistically normal. My point is this that I am quite average built human being.

"Average built" bro you're 2m tall holy crap!

But since most of western society's male are in range of 1,8m built, I am not that giant height. The most gigantic part of me are my legs. I am 202 cm tall with legs of 215 cm + person. Finding trousers is very tough. But I think that there must be taller people than me here in dS since in international measure I am not even that all of a person.
---
#23 Posted: 03:12:17 01/08/2015
Quote: StriderSwag
I'm genderfluid and today someone made fun of me at Universal Studios because of it.
So I guess I'm odd.

Steal their ***** & flip 'em off

It works 27% of the time
---
#24 Posted: 03:17:13 01/08/2015
So I guess I'm odd.

It works 27% of the time

Okay but I was LITERALLY IN JURASSIC PARK
I don't wanna **** up that opportunity
#25 Posted: 03:21:12 01/08/2015
So I guess I'm odd.

I hope this comment is not too invading of your personal space, StriderSwag, but I must thank you for not partaking too much in my stupid posts and in opinions tonight. You are just the perfect amount of reaction this site needs. I like your twisted humour and the way you take things around here. I know that this sounds so cheesy, pretentious and stupid for analytic and intelligent people like you but thank you for being you!
---
#26 Posted: 03:24:20 01/08/2015
So I guess I'm odd.

I hope this comment is not too invading of your personal space, StriderSwag, but I must thank you for not partaking too much in my stupid posts and in opinions tonight. You are just the perfect amount of reaction this site needs. I like your twisted humour and the way you take things around here. I know that this sounds so cheesy, pretentious and stupid for analytic and intelligent people like you but thank you for being you!

Oh thank you! That really meant a lot after today!
It wasn't invading at all, don't worry!
I find your posts really interesting and detailed, I ways love to read them and hear what's on your mind! Thanks for being you as well!
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#27 Posted: 03:27:24 01/08/2015
@SS don't mean to be rude, but how did he know you were genderfluid?
#28 Posted: 03:29:07 01/08/2015

I was talking with a friend in a queue and she used pronouns opposite to my real gender and they started laughing at me.
Snow Green Sparx Gems: 361
#29 Posted: 03:38:37 01/08/2015
Well, it ranges actually but I will first say what people usually find the strangest about me... It is usually my personality that people say is odd, I don't really express myself much, in facial expressions or in my eyes. People usually have problems discerning what I feel, and the emotions and feelings I have are inside, such as being happy but they aren't on the outside. The reason being that I can't get overexcited, if I do, it gets harder to breath than it already is from certain problems of the lungs. So I tend to stay calm even when joking, making me the oddball in personality.

This personality also explains the reason why I joke the way I joke on here, I hope that doesn't confuse anyone, I sincerely apologize if it does.

My appearance is a second factor of seeming strange, such as my heterochromia. Where each of my eyes are different colors from each other and then not usually a factor, but can be is my height, my size that can make people find me strange or my reserved way of dressing or hairstyle sometimes.

There might be other reasons why I am odd... But not all of them are revealed to me. I could make guesses but with the many factors of why I will not list them all, just the most likely factors of this moment and reasons I've learned through experience.
---
In-question; The only truth we look for is an answer... In-answer; The only thing we desire of it is to question it.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:41:30 01/08/2015 by Snow
#30 Posted: 03:41:02 01/08/2015

I was talking with a friend in a queue and she used pronouns opposite to my real gender and they started laughing at me.

To me it seems that SS is actually in many of conversations forget the whole concept of genders and handle all of us as people, as homo sapiens sapiens above all else which is the best way to handle things anyways. Gender is not that important when huge historical political impacts are considered and all the female and the male deserve equal opportunities. At least this is what I have picked up from StriderSwag’s opinions and my own teachings. Just enjoy life and share the high-points of your existence with another people!

You are a role model...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:41:39 01/08/2015 by Project_Unnamed
#31 Posted: 03:52:39 01/08/2015

To me it seems that SS is actually in many of conversations forget the whole concept of genders and handle all of us as people, as homo sapiens sapiens above all else which is the best way to handle things anyways. Gender is not that important when huge historical political impacts are considered and all the female and the male deserve equal opportunities. At least this is what I have picked up from StriderSwag’s opinions and my own teachings. Just enjoy life and share the high-points of your existence with another people!

You are a role model...

I'm not so much of a role model, I just don't feel comfortable being with gender, I feel like I'm both. That's why I'm genderfluid! I switch what gender I am depending on how I feel, unfortunately not physically.

Though, until I know their gender, I generally try to stay gender neutral in conversations, especially on the Internet. I like to make people as comfortable as possible, and I thought I'd try something that might make me comfortable too, so I stuck with it!
Rendar Platinum Sparx Gems: 6473
#32 Posted: 03:53:52 01/08/2015
beetlejuice beetlejuice beetlejuice
#33 Posted: 03:57:44 01/08/2015
Quote: Snow
Well, it ranges actually but I will first say what people usually find the strangest about me... It is usually my personality that people say is odd, I don't really express myself much, in facial expressions or in my eyes. People usually have problems discerning what I feel, and the emotions and feelings I have are inside, such as being happy but they aren't on the outside. The reason being that I can't get overexcited, if I do, it gets harder to breath than it already is from certain problems of the lungs. So I tend to stay calm even when joking, making me the oddball in personality.

This personality also explains the reason why I joke the way I joke on here, I hope that doesn't confuse anyone, I sincerely apologize if it does.

My appearance is a second factor of seeming strange, such as my heterochromia. Where each of my eyes are different colors from each other and then not usually a factor, but can be is my height, my size that can make people find me strange or my reserved way of dressing or hairstyle sometimes.

There might be other reasons why I am odd... But not all of them are revealed to me. I could make guesses but with the many factors of why I will not list them all, just the most likely factors of this moment and reasons I've learned through experience.

So you are at least in my opinion on the most accurate track with your antics around here. And thank you for that, Snow!
---
#34 Posted: 04:00:39 01/08/2015

So you are at least in my opinion on the most accurate track with your antics around here. And thank you for that, Snow!

Snow is one of the coolest users on the face of the planet tbh, she's mega cool.
#35 Posted: 04:44:50 01/08/2015
So I guess I'm odd.

It works 27% of the time

Okay but I was LITERALLY IN JURASSIC PARK
I don't wanna **** up that opportunity

Steal their ***** and flip em off later then
---
Snow Green Sparx Gems: 361
#36 Posted: 05:02:01 01/08/2015
You are most welcome Project_Unnamed, I tried my best to give the most accurate observations of myself using both outer opinions, through other people and inner opinions that originate from myself.

Snow is one of the coolest users on the face of the planet tbh, she's mega cool.

Thank you very much StriderSwag, I am glad to have such an opinion on me, my own opinion of regards on myself aren't high but I'm glad to know I have had good influences on people here.

My opinion on you also leaned toward finding you a very awesome person, mega cool as you said but instead applied to you, friend!
---
In-question; The only truth we look for is an answer... In-answer; The only thing we desire of it is to question it.
Muffin Man Platinum Sparx Gems: 5348
#37 Posted: 06:54:47 01/08/2015
I guess I'm odd because I don't like the things most people seem to go crazy over. I don't like sports. I don't like roller coasters. I don't like pets. I don't like music concerts. I don't like parties. I don't like beer. I don't like the live action medium (I greatly prefer animation) and I hate stories that have no element of fantasy to them. Most of the time when I'm around people talking about their fixations, I find I can't relate.
---
Boop me if you see this.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:55:21 01/08/2015 by Muffin Man
#38 Posted: 00:07:37 02/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Pixilism
if i publicly came out about my kink at least 95% would find it weird, and that's going easy on myself. it's definitely an odd one

i can't think of anything off the top of my head that makes me weird other than that though

PM me i'll bet i'm one of the 5%
---
^ You all know it's true
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#39 Posted: 03:48:59 02/08/2015
Quote: Greeble
Quote: Pixilism
if i publicly came out about my kink at least 95% would find it weird, and that's going easy on myself. it's definitely an odd one

i can't think of anything off the top of my head that makes me weird other than that though

PM me i'll bet i'm one of the 5%

Yeah, same.
#40 Posted: 12:20:42 03/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Muffin Man
I guess I'm odd because I don't like the things most people seem to go crazy over. I don't like sports. I don't like roller coasters. I don't like pets. I don't like music concerts. I don't like parties. I don't like beer. I don't like the live action medium (I greatly prefer animation) and I hate stories that have no element of fantasy to them. Most of the time when I'm around people talking about their fixations, I find I can't relate.

Does someone need a hug?
---
^ You all know it's true
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me