Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Inside Out hate club [CLOSED]
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8542
#51 Posted: 18:04:29 26/07/2015
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/inside_out_2015/

Rotten Tomatoes has it rated at 98% if anyone's interested.
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#52 Posted: 19:09:16 26/07/2015
Quote: JCW555
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/inside_out_2015/

Rotten Tomatoes has it rated at 98% if anyone's interested.

Meanwhile Pixels is at around 19%
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#53 Posted: 19:58:07 26/07/2015
I think the idea is terrible. It almost completely erases the idea of us having free will.
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#54 Posted: 20:57:38 26/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: CAV
I'm not gonna get on you for disliking the movie, especially since I myself haven't seen it yet, but...

Quote: Windumup
Pixar seriously what were you thinking >.< a movie about our feelings being sentient beings? That is a really lame idea

Pixar has made a legacy behind making inanimate objects and concepts sentient with their own emotions and thoughts. Toys, monsters, cars, robots. It's not really a new thing for them.

Yes but at this point it is really milking the idea, wait robots? OH right did they do that movie o.o the one with Rodney Copperbottom or whatever his name was?
Also lets not forget the Cars spin off
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
Wreckingball13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#55 Posted: 21:02:33 26/07/2015
I'm not gonna get on you for disliking the movie, especially since I myself haven't seen it yet, but...

Pixar seriously what were you thinking >.< a movie about our feelings being sentient beings? That is a really lame idea

Pixar has made a legacy behind making inanimate objects and concepts sentient with their own emotions and thoughts. Toys, monsters, cars, robots. It's not really a new thing for them.

Yes but at this point it is really milking the idea, wait robots? OH right did they do that movie o.o the one with Rodney Copperbottom or whatever his name was?

Pixar made Wall-E, not Robots you dumbie.

Also, Pixar didn't even make the Planes movies you dunce.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:28:16 26/07/2015 by Wreckingball13
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#56 Posted: 21:11:29 26/07/2015

You can call it milking, but it's not like the idea is overused to waste and everybody is tired of such. In fact, I would just call it Pixar's "theme".

Either way, if you haven't seen it, you shouldn't have an opinion like that. If you think the idea is lame right off the bat, and you've seen the rest of Pixar movies, which all have the same theme (and which I'm asuming you've seen and liked because you haven't mentioned these movies at any moment), how can this one in particular be lame if it's just the same structure as the rest?
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#57 Posted: 21:34:31 26/07/2015

Disney Animation Studios made Planes.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#58 Posted: 22:12:10 26/07/2015

Robots isn't Pixar. It isn't even Disney. Blue Sky Studios did that movie.
---
Cool cool.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:12:52 26/07/2015 by pankakesparx456
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#59 Posted: 23:41:39 26/07/2015
bait.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#60 Posted: 23:43:41 26/07/2015
I still can't believe you made a hate club for a movie you never saw
---
now its time to get funky
#61 Posted: 23:56:06 26/07/2015
Quote: MoonHorizons
bait.

[User Posted Image]
------
---
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#62 Posted: 00:30:28 27/07/2015
bait.

baiting?

more like debaitng
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:30:59 27/07/2015 by parisruelz12
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#63 Posted: 04:13:11 27/07/2015
Quote: awesomerockets
I'm sorry, but you can't hate on a movie you haven't seen. You have to have seen It at least once to form a legit opinion.

I haven't seen It but I make opinions all the time and people seem to think they're legit. Have I been doing it all wrong?

I didn't realize Stephen King had such influence on society...
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#64 Posted: 04:13:25 27/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Wreckingball13

Pixar made Wall-E, not Robots you dumbie.

Also, Pixar didn't even make the Planes movies you dunce.

>.< How could I forget Wall-E, and huh they didn't make the Planes movie?

Quote: pankakesparx456

Robots isn't Pixar. It isn't even Disney. Blue Sky Studios did that movie.

Ok for a moment forgot Wall-E existed >.<
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#65 Posted: 16:10:29 27/07/2015
Quote: awesomerockets
I'm sorry, but you can't hate on a movie you haven't seen. You have to have seen It at least once to form a legit opinion.

I haven't seen It but I make opinions all the time and people seem to think they're legit. Have I been doing it all wrong?

I didn't realize Stephen King had such influence on society...

When did my brother become part of the topic?
---
^ You all know it's true
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:12:53 27/07/2015 by Greeble
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#66 Posted: 16:11:55 27/07/2015
Quote: parisruelz12
bait.

baiting?

more like debaitng

excellent debaiting there my sir
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
#67 Posted: 19:06:40 27/07/2015
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]
-------
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:08:34 27/07/2015 by Sleepy0429
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me