Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Project N.O.A. (New Order of Avengers)
Page 1 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5
Project N.O.A. (New Order of Avengers) [CLOSED]
HerrMythology Blue Sparx Gems: 831
#1 Posted: 05:48:30 21/07/2015 | Topic Creator
After many, many battles, the Avengers are retiring. Captain America is the last official Avenger left, staying to train the new recruits S.H.I.E.L.D. bring in. You are part of a new wave of supers that have spawned out of the ashes of the old. Ant-Man, Black Panther, Wasp, and many others have either died or moved on. You have to kick-start the new age of superheroes, but you are not alone. There will be many new heroes, AND villains, that will rise and fall. As a member of the Avengers it is your job to lead them to a brighter tomorrow.

-Rules-
1. Standard rules. No god-modding, mary-sueing, killing other characters without permission, etc.
2. Two characters max.
3. For now, there can only be two characters based off of already existing ones (I.E. a new Captain America or Falcon Jr.), and they cannot be controlled by the same person. No one can be a new Ant-Man, that is reserved for someone else.
4. Be creative and Iconic! Try to take a quirky and cool idea and make a hero from it.
5. Orion is also GM.

-Character Sheet-
Your Character Sheet will be used as your characters S.H.I.E.L.D. dossier (Save for any grammatical errors.) Keep that in mind when you make it.

Name:
Alias:
Race: (Must be a Marvel race, or a race that can be explained. I.E. if you want to be a cat-like human, you can either be a mutant or an Inhuman, or some alien race you can explain.)
Appearance:
Powers/Abilities:
Bio:
---
Turtle Power.
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 08:40:06 31/07/2015 by HerrMythology
#2 Posted: 06:06:10 21/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Name: Dar-Kors
Alias: Judgement, The Unbroken
Race: Kree/Skrull/Shi'ar/Spartax hybrid
Appearance:
- 8ft. Tall.
- Dark murky green skin, white pupiled eyes with black sclera, and large, sharp canines.
- Wears black armor on his chest, forearms, and forelegs. Wears a long kilt-like cloth around his waist that splits around his thighs. They have strange markings on them.
- Wears bright blue warpaint on his face.
Powers/abilities: super-strength, enhanced speed, mouth laser. Survival in space and doesn't need to breath. Can handle immense pressure, able to walk the depths of the ocean. (With universal weapon)- flight, force fields, kenetic blasts.
Bio: An experiment of a kree scientist to test out kree genetic alteration. After several inhumane experiments, tests, and augmentations, he grew tired of his experiment. He launched him in a pod with his universal weapon. After crash landing on earth, he went berserk because of his damaged nerves. After some time Beta Ray Bill and Thor managed to subdue him and after several tests, Tony Stark and Bruce Banner discovered the problem and built sensors for him that would meld with his body and control his nerves. Afterwards he was placed into the N.O.A. project, since he was much more docile after the operation.
---
Turtle Power.
#3 Posted: 06:22:04 22/07/2015 | Topic Creator
OCC: BUMP
---
Turtle Power.
KilaIesha Blue Sparx Gems: 676
#4 Posted: 06:47:23 23/07/2015
Name: Li'sy (Lee-see)
Alias: n/a
Race: Magani (Purple skinned race of only males that are psychics. They are aliens that were from a dimension that has been annihilated. The few that managed to get out have no means of contact with each other.)
Appearance:
-periwinkle skin, dark green long, wavy hair
-Has pink palms and pink lips and the bottom of his feet are pink.
-average height
-slim, pear-shaped body
-full lips
-wears skin tight, sleeveless white one-piece suit with booty shorts and a v-neck.
-wears thigh-high boots that snap onto the booty shorts
-has glittery silver face paint that streaks the across his cheeks from ear to ear
-has pointy, impish ears
Powers: telekenises, psionics
Other: Lives as a nomad, wandering from place to place, searching for his races' prince. He was a royal guard. He is usually jolly and embraces the "food-culture" of Earth.

Name: T'chara
Alias: Black Panther
Race: Skrull
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Powers/Abilities: Wears the Black Panther suit. Trained as the Black Panther. Can shape-shift.
Bio: T'chara was a Skrull child that was left on Earth at the edge of Wakandan territory after a few Skrulls were discovered camping out in the wilds of Africa by S.H.I.E.L.D. The Black Panther discovered the baby and took mercy on him, taking him in and eventually raising him as his own son. He doesn't ever keep his original skrull appearance, taking a form that looks close to his father instead.
---
Knowing what it feels to be in pain, is exactly why we try to be kind to others.
~Jiraiya
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 08:26:45 06/08/2015 by KilaIesha
#5 Posted: 07:09:49 23/07/2015 | Topic Creator
OCC: Accepted.
---
Turtle Power.
#6 Posted: 07:15:38 25/07/2015 | Topic Creator
OCC: Bump.
---
Turtle Power.
Eruptor100 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1446
#7 Posted: 10:11:00 26/07/2015
I may join later...
---
Stick em up!
Credit to big green
#8 Posted: 17:31:45 26/07/2015 | Topic Creator
OCC: cool.
---
Turtle Power.
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#9 Posted: 18:24:34 27/07/2015
OOC: Looks like we meet again Herr.
I'm afraid I'm going to bore you, but if I'm allowed to join, my character will probably be a transforming character, as is usually the case with Superhero RPs. I know it's kind of boring for me to play the same kind of character over and over, but I generally don't like playing as strict humans. Being able to transform or fight with a cool pet by your side (and in some cases: both) are things that I think are cool, and generally make superhero RPs more fun for me. ...I'm not sure what my character will be, though. Maybe I could use Anhangsel as an inspiration, like a dude who can turn into a large snake.
#10 Posted: 21:27:55 27/07/2015 | Topic Creator
OCC: That's totally fine. Just as long as he makes sense. Also, if you could, try to see if anyone else is interested in this role play.
---
Turtle Power.
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#11 Posted: 21:48:45 27/07/2015
Ooc: I'll join, I just need to think of a charater
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#12 Posted: 23:28:37 27/07/2015 | Topic Creator
OCC: Sweet!
---
Turtle Power.
#13 Posted: 23:45:42 27/07/2015
Name: Lars
Avengers Name: Lionmane
Race: Human with steampunk bionics to be super smart (basically the Tony Stark replacement)
Appearance: http://img04.deviantart.net/dc...ett-d4u3rno.jpg
Powers/Abilities: He has a steampunk gun, but also there is a steampunk suit he wears. If you push a button on his belt a suit forms over him, like Tony's, but brown and gold metal and the face of a Lion
Bio: Lars (AKA Lionmane) was a young boy who lived with his grandparents, his parents had passed away in a deadly plane crash, now he had only his grandparents. His grandpa was a steampunk and built all sorts of steampunk things, he inspired Lars to make a steampunk gun and suit. After his grandfather had passed away, he noticed most of the steampunk things he made had at least 1 Lion face. It was his favorite animal. So to remember his father, Lars finished the suit by adding a Lion face on it. He then later joined the new team of the avengers as Lionmane.
---
#14 Posted: 23:58:41 27/07/2015
Name: Dimitri Falon
Alias: Turnpike
Race: Mutant
Appearance: Dimitri is kind of tall for his age. He has nicely combed brown hair and a pair of glasses over his blue eyes. His face is mostly complexion free except for a mole on the side of his face. He wears a khaki sweater with a green long-sleeved shirt underneath. The sleeves on his sweater are slightly rolled up. He also has a pair of black jeans and some brown loafers. He's relatively skinny as well, but looks slightly nerdy.
Powers/Abilities: He has the ability to turn into a Maulwurf-Schlange. ...Okay, not like the one in the other RP. He turns into a snake/mole hybrid with the eyes, body and stripes of a snake, but the nose, arms and soft grey fur of a mole. He's smaller than Anhangsel, and only extends his body length times one and a half, but it allows him to maneuver certain terrain and squeeze through tight spaces.
Bio: Dimitri liked to keep a pair of eclectic pets: a long garter snake and a pet mole, both of which he found in the wild. He took his pets everywhere, including to college. Many people found him to be a bit of a loop.
He generally liked to take walks along the quays of his home town, and often walked along a groin stretching out to the ocean where he would watch the waves with his pets. He used to live in a seaside city before... the accident. Among the quays was a large warehouse. One day he was going for a walk at the wrong time. He was walking near the warehouse when an explosion burst out the side, and Dimitri and his pets were caught in it. Eventually, out came radioactive waste that eventually spilled into the ocean, which Dimitri was also caught in. ...Unfortunately, both his mole and his snake were caught in the spill and swept into the water. Dimitri tried to save them from drowning in the toxic sludge, but he thought he was too late.
The next day was when he first witnessed his own powers. He woke up and he had transformed into a mole/snake hybrid. Dimitri did some bodily damage to himself, thinking it was a dream, and upon hitting his head on the wall of his bedroom, he changed back. ...Unfortunately, he would sometimes transform at college, and he was lucky he didn't get expelled. It took a while for Dimitri to learn to use his ability.
The whole time, however, he wondered if his pets had truly died, or if they absorbed into himself. That's how Dimitri ended up seeing his skill as, an extension of his former pets into himself.
#15 Posted: 02:23:21 28/07/2015 | Topic Creator
OCC: Pwnage, What does the suit do? MugoUrth, What can he do as a Maulwurf-Schlange strength/speed/durability wise?
---
Turtle Power.
#16 Posted: 12:50:07 28/07/2015
Quote: HerrMythology
OCC: Pwnage, What does the suit do? MugoUrth, What can he do as a Maulwurf-Schlange strength/speed/durability wise?

OOC: I'd imagine that there's no real boost in strength or durability, but he might be faster in some ways than he would as a human. He'd definitely have faster side-movements and possibly faster forward movements. His claws would also allow him to move through soft ground.
#17 Posted: 17:18:59 28/07/2015
Ooc: It has claws that eject poison into the enemy when scratched, also he has rocket boots with steam that rises him up and he also has some missiles on his arms.
---
#18 Posted: 19:45:08 28/07/2015 | Topic Creator
OCC: accepted, both. So, I'm assuming lionmane is gonna have a lot of gadgets, and Dimitri is a skill-type /espionage character, so we got us an iron man and a black widow. Hopefully two or three more people join so we can begin. If no one does I'll just make some characters.
---
Turtle Power.
#19 Posted: 22:19:49 30/07/2015
OOC: Bump.
#20 Posted: 00:06:33 31/07/2015 | Topic Creator
OCC: I've got someone else who will be joining later tonight. After he joins, and I make another character, we will begin.
---
Turtle Power.
#21 Posted: 00:07:24 31/07/2015
Ooc: Sounds good.
---
#22 Posted: 06:27:52 31/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Name: Unknown, goes by Adam Greywolf
Alias: The Tiger of Sabrodt
Race: Human
Appearance:
- 6 ft. tall
- Short brown hair and beard, and Bright amber eyes.
- Wears the standard shield uniform with body armor.
Powers/Abilities: Doesn't age. Has inhuman physical and mental capabilities. Highly skilled with the majority of weapons and espionage.
Bio: Not much is known about Adam other than he was living in Germany during the rise of the Nazi's. He earned the name, "The Tiger of Sabrodt", because of his horrifying trademark butchering of Nazi soldiers. He moved to America soon after and joined the military. Under the military he led The Brothers of Night (Korean War Special Operations task force) and The American Devils (Vietnam War Special Operations task force). S.H.I.E.L.D. soon picked up on the talents of this lethal soldier and pulled him into their ranks.
---
Turtle Power.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:32:50 31/07/2015 by HerrMythology
Orion Green Sparx Gems: 464
#23 Posted: 06:31:51 31/07/2015
OCC: Yo what up mah boyzz. I am the second role-play master or GM

Name: Tyram Marvo
Alias: Warp
Appearance: wears a skin-tight, black suit with advanced silver armor mounted on his chest. To colomns sprouting from the backpack. Several vents around the suit produce a blue light that releases glowing particles.
Powers/Abilities: Manipulates times affect on him. Meaning he has super-speed or can sit in stasis.
Bio: Tyram was sent from to the past from the future to keep the future from turning into a horrible battleground. He cannot go back for fear of tearing space-time.

Name: Thomas Bryne
Alias: Ant-Man
Appearance:
http://cdn.buzznet.com/assets/...ig-14293431.jpg
[User Posted Image]
Powers/Abilities: Can shrink and control ants. When he is miniature he has greater strength and durability. Has small pads on his hand that can produce a jolt of electricity.
Bio: Scott Lang passed down the Ant-Man suit to Thomas after meeting him at a science convention. He was amazed at the purity of Thomas, and his miniature tesla.
---
"Ideals without strength are nothing."
-Pain
#24 Posted: 06:33:57 31/07/2015 | Topic Creator
OCC: Alright, everyone ready?
---
Turtle Power.
#25 Posted: 06:37:36 31/07/2015
Ooc: tiii :3
---
Knowing what it feels to be in pain, is exactly why we try to be kind to others.
~Jiraiya
#26 Posted: 06:38:23 31/07/2015
OCC: I know I am
---
-Pain
#27 Posted: 08:31:10 31/07/2015
Name: Shakhan
Alias: The Jungle Warrior.
Appearance: Dark Brown Hair, Deep Tan Skin, Green Eyes, Warpaint, Tiger Skin Cape, Pine Leaf shorts, several weapon belts of leafs.
Powers/Abilities: He has Daggers, Bow And Arrow, Spears, Custom Smoke Bombs that can knock any human out! He has stronger jumps and Punches! He has a Aztec Exosuit (Which resembles Hulkbuster) which he sometimes uses, it is stronger but with some flaws. He has super strength
Bio: Shakhan lived in the jungle all his life. He protected his people with his life. A few months ago. Venom escaped into his Jungle and when he caught first sight of trouble, he burst into action and captured him! Shield later came to the sight and collected their prize and invited him to join them. He now not only protects his people but the world! Though he is still confused to today about shields "Technology".

So, how did I do?
---
Stick em up!
Credit to big green
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 03:47:52 08/08/2015 by Eruptor100
#28 Posted: 08:43:44 31/07/2015
OCC: So is his exosuit some sort of magical golem suit thing? Or is it like a technologic suit? I just wanna know so its not confusing to me.
---
-Pain
#29 Posted: 10:41:51 31/07/2015
OOC: Eeh. Its somewhat of a controllable Aztec artifact sorta thing. It could be fused with some technology but my character doesn't really know Alot about tech. I mostly thought of it as a fun little idea but if it's too confusing i will either get rid of it or not use it as much. He won't really use modern tech...
---
Stick em up!
Credit to big green
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:42:57 31/07/2015 by Eruptor100
#30 Posted: 20:09:04 31/07/2015 | Topic Creator
OCC: I'll accept.
---
Turtle Power.
#31 Posted: 03:52:15 01/08/2015
OCC: So is everyone ready to begin?
---
-Pain
#32 Posted: 08:39:59 01/08/2015
OCC: Guys this role-play will start sometime tomorrow afternoon, so please be here and be ready to begin.
---
-Pain
#33 Posted: 09:36:34 01/08/2015
OOC: It might be morning or night from where I live... I dunno, we will see what happens
---
Stick em up!
Credit to big green
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 09:50:13 01/08/2015 by Eruptor100
#34 Posted: 09:49:44 01/08/2015
OCC: Do you live in a different country? I could try to get the time zones and figure out what time is best suited for everyone.
---
-Pain
#35 Posted: 09:52:04 01/08/2015
Australia-ish time area. And for the others its worth checking out their time zones too. But yeah.
---
Stick em up!
Credit to big green
#36 Posted: 09:55:01 01/08/2015
OCC: Well right now its 5 in the morning where I live so just be watching for when we start tomorrow.
---
-Pain
#37 Posted: 09:58:32 01/08/2015
OOC: If I wake at my time at 6:30ish. I can make it around 4pm in your time. Either that or do the next days morning for you guys.

How bout you start at 3:45pm and I'll join you 15 minutes later or so.

P.S. gotta go bye!
---
Stick em up!
Credit to big green
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:59:05 01/08/2015 by Eruptor100
#38 Posted: 12:42:46 01/08/2015
OOC: I'm still here, but I might not be on till 5PM. Please don't go too far without me.
#39 Posted: 13:10:20 01/08/2015
OOC: Actually I won't be there till 4:30pm. See ya then!
---
Stick em up!
Credit to big green
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:10:47 01/08/2015 by Eruptor100
#40 Posted: 18:06:49 01/08/2015
OCC: You guys do mean 4:30 and 5:00 Eastern time right?
---
-Pain
#41 Posted: 21:25:21 01/08/2015
OOC: I think so. Nobody's here.
---
Stick em up!
Credit to big green
#42 Posted: 21:47:45 01/08/2015
OCC: We will be starting soon.
---
-Pain
#43 Posted: 22:19:36 01/08/2015 | Topic Creator
You are inside a large hangar, lined up with many other candidates for the N.O.A. project, though many entered, only you few passed the test, and you're one step closer to becoming an Avenger.

A bald black man enters the room with a stern look on his face. When he turns to look at you, you notice he has an eye-patch over one of his eyes. "Welcome..." He scans each of you, inspecting you closely, "And congratulations. You are the group we decided to go with. Welcome to project N.O.A. he gestures around the building, " And this is your base. It's called the Ark." He looks to another person behind him and reaches out. They hand him a Clipboard with several papers on it. "So, let's get to it. Each of you step forward, one at a time, and tell me your Name, Alias, and why you are here."
---
Turtle Power.
#44 Posted: 22:33:52 01/08/2015
"You- You're Nick Fury!" Lionmane exclaimed. "Uh, sorry. Been a huge fan since I was a little boy. My name is Lars. My Alias is Lionmane. I am here to protect the world and stop anything bad that comes in it's path."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:34:24 01/08/2015 by PwnageFTW
#45 Posted: 22:40:12 01/08/2015
Thomas steps forward. "My name is Thomas and I'm the Ant-Man and I'm here because I took some advice from a friend of mine."

Tyram steps forward and says "I'm Tyram and they call me Warp. I came here from a destroyed future so that I could fix it and I decided that joining the Avengers would help make that happen."
---
-Pain
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:28:32 02/08/2015 by Orion
#46 Posted: 22:55:22 01/08/2015
Shakhan steps forward. "It is an honor to be here." The Jungle man says proud. "My Name is Shakhan. I looked over my people for many years. When a foe named Vemom came and terrorised us. I captured him and took him to Shield. Now with training I will fight for justice." He takes a bow and steps back.
---
Stick em up!
Credit to big green
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 06:18:15 02/08/2015 by Eruptor100
#47 Posted: 00:31:00 02/08/2015
"I... I guess I came here to honor the lives of Lilian and Crash," Dimitri said. "...Lilian and Crash were a couple of pets I used to own. Lilian was a snake, and Crash was a mole. ...I know it's kind of a lame reason, but a while ago I found out I had this... ability. ...It was like I gained the ability to turn into Lillian and Crash. ...Or at least a creature reminiscent of the two. Maybe when they died in the toxic sludge, they told me to carry their lives and to use them. So... here I am, fulfilling Lilian and Crash's wish to live on in the form of being a super-hero. My name is Dimitri Falon, but you can call be Turnpike if you wish."
#48 Posted: 01:07:41 02/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Dar-Kors steps forward, "I am Dar-Kors. I am here to pay a debt I owe." He steps back.

Adam steps forward, "My name is Adam Greywolf. They call me The Tiger is Sabrodt. I am here under your orders, sir."
---
Turtle Power.
#49 Posted: 04:29:19 02/08/2015
Li'sy steps forward, "My name is Li'sy, and I have no alias. My goal is to go to through S.H.I.E.L.D. to find my race's prince while also defending the innocent civilians here on Earth. Thank you for this opportunity." Li'sy steps back.

T'chara steps forward, "I am T'chara. My alias is Black Panther. I am here because my father believes this experience will better me as a person. It is an honor to finally meet you, sir." T'chara steps back.
---
~Jiraiya
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:38:55 02/08/2015 by KilaIesha
#50 Posted: 05:30:41 02/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Nick Fury chuckles, "Wow..." He looks to Dimitri, "I didn't need your whole life story son. Though sadly, it's not the weirdest thing I've heard. I'll call
you Dimitri as long as you are not in the field."

He looks to Dar-Kors, "Kree, never too fun to talk to. Definitely big though. Make sure you do your part."

He walks up to Lionmane, "Yeah, I am. And you're Lars. Don't get excited with whatever legends you've heard, I am not a 'cool' person to work with. It will be hard, NOT fun and NOT cool."

He looks to Tyram, "Future, huh? Fun stuff. I am sure you come from some apocalyptic timeline. I am sure the N.O.A. project will stop that."

He nods to Li'sy, "Another strange alien race. Not so surprising."

He nods to Adam, "Good."

"T'chara, Son of T'challa. 'The Black Panther'. We will see."

Nick fury sighs, "Another Ant-Man. Original."

Nick Fury looks to Shakhan, "Again, no need for life story... as for Justice, That's relative."
---
Turtle Power.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:37:41 02/08/2015 by HerrMythology
Page 1 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me