Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 6 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Living in the Mansion (retry) [CLOSED]
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#251 Posted: 17:48:18 20/08/2015
"I am very well ready my good lady samantha, shall we proceed?" he said gesturing towards the mansion.
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
StoryGirl Gold Sparx Gems: 2593
#252 Posted: 17:50:47 20/08/2015
Samantha nodded and followed him back into the mansion. "Thank you for doing this kain.. I would probably never have left my room if it werent for you." She said.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#253 Posted: 22:37:27 20/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Jane held Jeff as she watched them play "You're so warm Jeff, I like it" She said with a blush
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#254 Posted: 01:28:19 21/08/2015
"It was bothing but a pleasure lady samantha," he walked her to the library andas they went inside he pixked up the book "Faust" by Johan Von Gothe handing it to her "this one is my favorite" he said simply.
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
LegendOfZelda Emerald Sparx Gems: 3787
#255 Posted: 06:22:59 22/08/2015
Name: Drew
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]
Personality: to be rp'ed
Love interest: none (yet?)
Other: He is just a normal man who had been traveling cross country. His phone had died and his car had broken down, making him have to travel on foot for help.
---
My avatar looks like crap because dark has a stupid 40KB size cap
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:57:00 22/08/2015 by LegendOfZelda
#256 Posted: 19:05:56 22/08/2015
Samantha looked over the book then moved and sat down and started reading it almost instantly getting lost in the pages of the book. She loved reading and she had never read Von Goethe before. The text was intriguing and she was loving every word.

Jeff smiled and continued playing. He was enjoying himself greatly for once.

Toby chuckled. "You two are in a very bipolar relationship." He said
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#257 Posted: 19:18:11 22/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Jane looked at Toby "Because we just told each other our true feelings Toby" She said

Tails Doll was walking around when he saw Samantha's room and had an idea, he knew she could use a friend, so he shrunk and sat limp at her door and waited for her

((Ok, so we have two people joining, LoZ with that character, and Zartouse with a demented Barney the Dinosaur))
---
#258 Posted: 19:33:32 22/08/2015
(((Samantha is in the library))
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#259 Posted: 20:02:54 22/08/2015 | Topic Creator
((He's waiting there for her))
---
#260 Posted: 23:11:19 22/08/2015
It had to be miles now, since he stepped out of his car in search for help. It just had to be. How many hours had passed since he lost the main road and started taking the beaten path of the forest? He couldn't remember. He couldn't even retrace his steps. Damn these woods. Drew stuffed his hands in his pockets as he walked, the almost eerie wind chilling him to the bone through his jacket. He quickly checked his phone out of habit, groaning at the reminder that it was dead. It probably wouldn't even work this far out.
His legs started to have the burning sensation of fatigue as he marched through the underbrush, his mind turning to negative thoughts, 'I'm going to die out here, aren't I?' his mind echoed those words, his emotions welling up in his chest and making his face burn with anger and sadness. He couldn't help but shout into the silence of the woods, his words if the obscene variety. He started to think of stories he had heard about stranded travelers like himself, lost among the territory of cannibals and Hollywood superstars. Damn song, now it was stuck in his head.
More walking, more daunting silence that shook him too the core and made him believe that this was his last stretch of life. Something detracted him though, as odd shape among the trees. A house? No, way too large for that. A mansion maybe? What is it doing out here? His pace quickened, a small glimpse of hope in his heart as he neared. Mauve this wasn't his last day on earth, maybe he could get help after all.
---
#261 Posted: 02:42:13 23/08/2015
Slender had quietly followed drew for the last length of time and upon him getting to the mansion he vanished and went to find Samantha and Kain.

Jeff chuckled.

Toby chuckled. "I see. Good for you two"
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
Somnium Blue Sparx Gems: 547
#262 Posted: 02:44:47 23/08/2015
Lady Lavender sipped her tea looking out the window from the dinning room table. "hm.. looks like its going to rain.." she thought out loud to herself. She pulled part of her lavender hair behind her ear leaning onto her hand.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
I do the art for cheap <3
#263 Posted: 03:18:06 23/08/2015 | Topic Creator
"Thanks" Jane said as she snuggled with Jeff

((SG, I sent you a PM))
---
#264 Posted: 04:11:18 23/08/2015
He made his way to the door, leaning against the frame and taking a breath. He clenched onto his jacket and hesitated on knocking on the door. Thud, thud, thud. the knock sounded ominous and made him shiver. "Hello? Is anyone living here?" He called, looking around nervously. "My car broke down and I'm stranded. I just need a little help to collect myself." Was this a good idea?
---
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#265 Posted: 04:19:03 23/08/2015
"Hey, uh... you need some help?" A gruff, yet friendly voice called approaching from the nearby woods... not quite clear of the obscuring brush and trees yet.
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
#266 Posted: 04:54:25 23/08/2015
Drew jumped at the voice, almost falling over. He turned quickly to the voice. "Oh hi. Uh, do you live here? I just need to use a phone." he took his cell out and showed it "Mine died and I need a tow."
---
#267 Posted: 07:16:40 23/08/2015
"Er... I don't exactly live here, sadly, I'm just looking for my friend..." the voice said, a bit of hesitation and worry in its deep cadence, "...but I doubt that you'd find anyone in town willing to drive their tow this far into these parts... the woods are quite infamous for, well, being dangerous... I'd be happy to at least let you try with my phone, though..." he said, before his golden, bestial eyes went wide, with the realization that if this human took him up on this offer, he'd surely catch a glimpse of his horrific form, and immediately shun him. He decided to at least make good on his offer, though, as his furred, clawed hand barely reached out into the clearing, the soft glow of the smartphone's screen clear in his grasp.

((Please let me have a chance to get a dialogue going with Legend of Zelda))
---
Edited 8 times - Last edited at 08:00:58 23/08/2015 by Wolfgang
#268 Posted: 09:34:58 23/08/2015
OOC: uhh. UHHHH. what do i do? Wolfgang?
---
#269 Posted: 18:45:16 23/08/2015
((Okay there. Whatever. I deleted it again and just won't post for the day so you can have your chances))
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#270 Posted: 21:14:08 23/08/2015
OOC: im sorry storygirl. we will get our chance haha

A look of desperation flickered in Drew's eyes, his vision solely focused on the dimly lit display. "Are you serious? Thank you!" he said, taking the phone and huddling over it, mumbling to himself. After a moment, he placed the phone against his ear and turned back to the stranger. "Oh hey, what did you mean by danger? The only thing that threatened me was an uprooted tree." he grinned slightly, waiting for a response on the phone and tucking his hand in his jacket. "It isn't ringing." he sighed, handing the phone back with a shiver. He was too worried and tired and cold to notice the strangeness of the man even still. "Thank you for lending a hand though."
---
#271 Posted: 21:38:58 23/08/2015
"Well... there are rumors that, er, this building is haunted by the souls of the dead, some vengeful... I've never been in there, and the woods, well... it's said that... well, monsters frequent here, hunting in the night. That much I know is true..." the figure said, looking down, almost as if he was ashamed of something. "I'd been meaning to look in that place, to see if my friend was there, but, the truth is... I'm a bit nervous to, myself... so if you're going in, well... I'd like to come along, as well... if you'd be okay with that."

A mere moment later, the figure stepped out from the shadows... revealing a towering figure, standing about a foot and a half above Drew's own height... but it was no normal man. The being that stood before him had a lupine visage, among other lycanthropic features like furred skin, digitigrade feet, clawed hands, and a fluffy tail... but nothing in his countenance or posture indicated any feelings of malice or hunger. His clothing was in rather good shape, rather civilized and human looking as he slipped his smartphone back into his jean pocket with one of his clawed hands.
---
#272 Posted: 22:04:45 23/08/2015
Slender had been secretly following the two before vanishing as they found his home. He went to his room where he did something he usually never does and cast a spell upon himself and the people in the mansion to make everyone appear human to those who are not full time residents of his mansion. He walked down the hallway to the front door passing the library. He looked in and then continued walking to the front door. He grabbed the door knob and opened the door seeing the two and the wolf man on the forest line. "Gentlemen.. Welcome to my home. Might i help you with something?" He asked stepping to the side to let them in. Even with the spell he was still rather tall and pale.

Samantha finished the book rather quickly and stood. "It was a rather splendid read.. Thank you." She said smiling softly at Kain before standing again. "Do you think maybe we could go outside? I have never actually been in the forest before.." She said.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#273 Posted: 22:15:44 23/08/2015
A shade of pale swept over Drews face, and his eyebrows raised. "Haunted? Monsters? Are you serious? Yeah, if I get let inn, you definitely should come in too." His voice was slightly shaky with his shivers.
And when the man stepped into full view, Drew leapt into the air backwards, stumbling and landing on his backside. "What the hell!" he struggled to scoot away from the figure. "What are you?" he asked, scared, though confused. He may be a monster, but here acted human.
The door creaking open startled him again and the pale presence gave him a uneasy feeling. "Uh.. My car," his eyes darted from the wolfman to the doorman. "I-I just need a phone" he said, scrambling to his feet.
---
#274 Posted: 22:20:51 23/08/2015
"Er... I guess you could say I'm a werebeast." the figure said, not quite telling a lie, but leaving out part of the truth. "Er... you can call me Gabe, though..." he said, before turning to face the pale being. "Oh, um... hello. I was, er, looking for a friend of mine, and his, er, scent trail lead me here. I was wondering if you'd seen him?"
---
#275 Posted: 22:25:30 23/08/2015
Hearing all the yelling Lavender got up leaving her tea at the table and made her way to the sounds. She stood next to Slender looking at the strangers outside the door "Whats going on Slender?" she asked in her melodic tone smiling
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#276 Posted: 23:03:13 23/08/2015
Slender looked at her. "Oh. Lavender. We have guests. Would you be ever so kind as to get kain for me from the library." He looked back at the men on his porch. "Sadly i dont keep phones in my home but if you need to charge the one you have there are plenty of places for you to charge it." He said offering the two a chance to enter. "And i might be able to help you find your friend. If you'd all be so kind to come inside. The forest isnt a safe place for wanderers at night." He said kindly.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#277 Posted: 23:05:44 23/08/2015 | Topic Creator
((PG, don't forget about Jane and Jeff))
---
#278 Posted: 23:18:25 23/08/2015
"I believe Kain is with lady Samantha right now on their tour. I can show the guests around if you like, i have nothing else to do." Lavender said doing a small curtsy to Slender and then smiling at the strangers standing in the door way.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#279 Posted: 23:41:38 23/08/2015
Slender sighed. "Please do as i say. Samantha is to be taken to her room for now." He said his tone slightly stern with her. He was worried that if Samantha met anyone who didnt live in the mansion that she would want to leave and slender didnt want that.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#280 Posted: 00:01:17 24/08/2015
Lavender grumbled a little her tone turning dark beofre turning and fluffing her dress and walking to find Kain. She walked quickly through the halls till she found them sitting in the library. "Kain, slender wants you to take Samantha to her room and come to the main lobby." She said these words in an irritable tone, Lavender enjoyed staying in the mansion but she was beginning to hate Slender telling her what to do.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#281 Posted: 00:13:28 24/08/2015
Samantha looked at Lavender and sighed. "Im going to go talk to da'.. " She said leaving the library before anyone would be able to stop her and she walked to the front door. "Fathe-" She froze seeing other people and then looked away. "I dont want to be locked in my room again." She said.

Slender looked over at Samantha and went to her. "I just want you to be safe." He said his tone slightly panicked.

Samantha looked up at him. "Safe? Whats so unsafe about people? So far i have only met the kindest of people. You just keep locking me away!" She said.

Slender was a bit taken back and he growled. "Samantha. Go to your room."

"You cant make me!" She said walking past him and the others and out of the house to the garden where she sat down among the rose bushes.

Toby snickered earning him a swift punch to the arm from jeff. "Ow. Hey that wasnt nice."

"Dont laugh at my relationship." Jeff said.

"Alright, alright. Relax." Toby chuckled.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:00:23 24/08/2015 by StoryGirl
#282 Posted: 03:19:21 24/08/2015 | Topic Creator
((Jeff and Toby need to respond to my last post))
---
#283 Posted: 05:39:53 24/08/2015
Kain was taken aback but followed lavender to the loby "master? I heard of guests? " kain looked at drew, "welcome to the mansion, how may I serve you" kain bowed and looked up.
---
#284 Posted: 06:31:11 24/08/2015
Lavender watched the new guests as Slender argued with Samantha. She was curious of the guests in the door way, she wanted to speak to them. She was worried someone would attack them in the mansion and kill them before she got the chance.
She curtsied to slender as a way of thanking him for his apology.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:42:24 24/08/2015 by Somnium
#285 Posted: 06:35:00 24/08/2015
Slender sighed then composed himself. "Kain, just see to it that everything they need is taken care of. Ill tell the others of our guests and how they are ought to behave." He said then looked to Lavender. "Lavender, I deeply apologize for my tone earlier... It is hard raising a child that wasnt meant to be yours.." He said before walking away.

Samantha sat in the garden quietly for a while before she started to cry feeling like slender would never allow her to grow up and have any sort of interaction with anyone unless he said. She felt like a prisoner.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#286 Posted: 19:49:14 24/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Jane watched Jeff and Toby play for awhile before yawning "Jeff... Can we go to your room? I'm sleepy" She said
---
#287 Posted: 19:55:50 24/08/2015
Drew stood, wide eyed in the doorway. There were so many people in this place, for how remote it was. "I-I'm sorry for intruding. I didn't mean for there to be alterations." he said to Lavender, feeling guilty that the tall pale man was cross. "I can give somewhere else if it's too much trouble."
---
#288 Posted: 20:45:32 24/08/2015
"No, no! here is fine!" she said in almost a panic, but she retained her composure and hooked arms with the two new guests. "Come follow me, you two are probably hungry." she said in a melodic tone.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#289 Posted: 21:10:46 24/08/2015
A soft rumbling could be heard from the werewolf's stomach, as he looked downward, before his head jolted back up, smiling at Lavender. "Actually... that sounds pretty good. I appreciate the offer... and it looks like this guy could use a bite, too..." Gabe said, giving a toothy grin, completely unaware of what he might have implied.
---
#290 Posted: 01:45:06 25/08/2015
Kain smiled and hearing lady lavenders voice was oddly pleasing "please follow me and lady Lavender to the dining hall where i will prepare a fine meal, do you like lamb?" he looked at lady lavender, "i also have many teas, and drinks prepared, the specialty being a lavender infused floral tea with choice of shot or juice, the lamb of course will be prepared woth a lovely marsala woth a sode of consume with a lovely mirepoix garnish." kain put pride in his work he loved what he did.
---
Zartose Yellow Sparx Gems: 1233
#291 Posted: 12:39:33 25/08/2015
OOC: I'm still good right EyeBrawler2014?

Name: Barney (Creepy Pasta)
Appearance: His true form [User Posted Image]
Personality: Sadistic, Manipulative, Greedy, cunning, very intelligent
Backstory: Barney feasts on the soul and flesh of adults who can see what he truly looks like. his power and strength comes from little children who believe in him with, "imagination". in actuality he brainwashes the children to see what he wants them to see. there is only one true barney, and he can use barney "merchandise" as a way to eat those who know his true form. children will always see the cuddly barney from television. while certain adults see the monster that he truly is. he only wants children so he can live forever.
Love interest:---
Other:---
---
Check out my RP The Cosmic Heart //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=120065: behold the power of the gods *hiss hiss*
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 15:14:08 29/11/2015 by Zartose
#292 Posted: 19:06:29 25/08/2015 | Topic Creator
((Yeah, you're good, just don't go crazy on the kid part))
---
Zartose Yellow Sparx Gems: 1233
#293 Posted: 20:13:47 25/08/2015
OOC: okay.

It was cold and gusty but at night he felt alone. he felt strong. "Barney R. Crocia." thats his full name. and he has been wondering the forest for hours now. he has been searching for a new home in the world. a home for which he can complete his quest.
---
Check out my RP The Cosmic Heart //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=120065: behold the power of the gods *hiss hiss*
#294 Posted: 23:58:34 25/08/2015
"Uh..." Drew's face felt hot as he made contact with the girl, his body and mind unsure how to react to the beauty of her voice. "W-What about the other girl? Will she be ok out there?" he asked awkwardly, trying to keep his mind together.
His stomach felt quite empty as well, the long trek here draining his energy. He could eat, but the wolfman's smile made him nervous. What was he hungry for.
---
#295 Posted: 00:22:19 26/08/2015
"Either Slender or Kain will care to Samantha, she an adventurous young girl." Lavender said smiling at the both of them and leading them to the dinning hall. Her girp was firm but her hands were soft and small. Her eyes sparkled she was so excited to be meeting the strangers " we have a variety of different foods here, so anything your hungry for." She led them to some seats near where she usually sat, a beautiful veiw of the garden before them.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#296 Posted: 00:37:47 26/08/2015
The wolfman stroked his chin fur pensively, as he thought. He didn't want to impose, but still, he was quite hungry... "Er, um... I was wondering if you, er, might have ribs handy? If it'd be too much hassle, though, you don't need to..." he said, blushing as he sat down... this place wasn't quite how he expected it to be, after all.
---
#297 Posted: 00:54:53 26/08/2015
"Kain would you get te nice stranger some ribs?" Lavender said sitting on the table between them grinning happily. "What is your names?" She asked twirling her hair with hand.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
#298 Posted: 01:11:57 26/08/2015
He sat down nervously and wove his fingers together. "My name is Drew..." he said, avoiding eye contact with the beautiful woman.
---
#299 Posted: 20:01:54 26/08/2015
Kain kept a positive straight facade but his stomach lurched when he heard lavender, almost feeling territorial "I will get the ribs and ill talk to sammantha as soon as possible" he was split about how he felt, he had grown an atraction to lady Lavander, and he felt like a protector to Sammantha, he wasn't used to this, this discomfort.... he looked at drew "anything you wish from the kitchen?" He avoided eye contact with Lavender.
---
#300 Posted: 20:08:58 26/08/2015
Slender sighed and walked to his room stopping in front of samanthas door then sighing as he went through his own door. He shut it and sighed. He was regretting his tone he had with samantha and he sat down. "im a horrible parent..." He sighed.

Samantha sat in the garden silently after a while. Her tears had stopped and dried and she was starting to calm down.

Jeff nodded and got up picking up Jane and leaving the room.

Toby watched them leave and groaned. His game quickly became boring and he turned it off getting up and walking out of the mansion. He didnt know what to do but as he walked he spotted a girl in the garden and went over to her quickly realizing who she was. "Uhm... Hey? Are you okay?" He asked gently touching Samanthas shoulder.

Samantha jumped a bit and looked up at Toby. "yeah... Im fine... Y-your the boy who was listening to me earlier.. Arent you.." She said.

Toby rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. "Y-yeah.. Sorry.. You have a wonderful voice. Mind if i join you?"

Samantha smiled. "Sure. Im Samantha.."

"Toby." He said as he sat next to her as they started making small talk.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:13:49 26/08/2015 by StoryGirl
First | Previous | Page 6 of 8 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me