Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > World of Azerath [All Character RP~Teen Titans Relative RP]{Private}
Page 1 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4
World of Azerath [All Character RP~Teen Titans Relative RP]{Private} [CLOSED]
BlackWing116 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1480
#1 Posted: 10:27:22 19/07/2015 | Topic Creator
~The Story~

It's a normal day for you with your usual doings. Mining down straight to hell, training with your close buddies, fighting monsters, being the hero or perhaps the villian sitting in his castle watching turtles attack a plumber. Maybe you where simply eating pizza or you where racing your way through happy little clouds. Perhaps you where defending a sea of islands from a gigantic holographic head... It's all normal.

That is at least what you think...

Something is aproaching, and before you where even able to observe what it might've been, you get grabbed and dragged underneath something and then thrown down a portal of some sort. After this, everything turns black...

Welcome to the world of Azerath!

A world with little to no explanation, lacking a manual on it's inhabitants and logics. A world filled with strange animals and, most notably, a legend, and a strange girl who seemingly appears to have high interest in you and the otthers. However, you have no idea what you've been thrown into. You and others who've gone through the same situation as you have to figure out how to return to your respectieve homes and worlds. But do you trust the other beings. Are theyFriend or Foe? Do you become pals or rivals? And what's with that big T-Tower on the hills? Is it abandoned? What might be in there? It's up to you to choose and explore!

~Rules~
No godmodding
Not more than 3 characters
I am GM! What I say goes.
Gore is allowed. Though, mind how far you go and spoiler it if needed.
Love is allowed. Though, mind how far you go and spoiler it if needed.
You are a character with no knowlege of the Teen Titans and it's relatives unless asked otherwise through PM'ing me.

~Character rules~
NOTE: I see this apart from godmodding, because of complications or size problems.

• If you choose to be a Pokémon(FC):
  • Wailord and Snorlax are not allowed due to size.
    No legendary Pokemon
    Pokemon cannot level up during the RP, thus not learn new moves.
    Your Pokemon can hold one item. However, if this is a One-Use item, you can not re-own it.
    No evolving
    No Fusions
    No Mega-Evolving unless asked through PM

• If you choose to be a Skylander(FC):
  • No variants (Dark, Legendary, and the like)
    I will not allow SuperChargers
    No Giants
    All Upgrades are unlocked.
    Your SoulGem is unlocked

• If you choose to be a MLP:FIM(FC):
  • Alicorns are allowed but will have limitations on their magic.

• If you choose to be an OC:
  • Normal rules apply: No godmodding and overequpping weapons.

• Teen Titans:
  • Teen Titans characters are only allowed after PM'ing me.
    Quote: Earlier in the OP(first post)
    You are a character with no knowlege of the Teen Titans and it's relatives unless asked otherwise through PM'ing me.

If There are things about otther universes you'd like me to note about please tell me through PM

~Character Sheets~
NOTE: I made a few sheets for cartain universes/FC's to save all the work for the creator of the character.

Pokémon:
Species:
Name:
Item holding:
Personality:

Skylander:
Name:
Species:
Element:
Appearance:
History:
Personality:

MLP:FIM:
Name:
Species: (unicorn, pegasus, earth pony, alicorn, etc)
Personality:
History:
Appearance:
Cutiemark: (small picture or description)

Teen Titans:
Name:
Personality (Leave blank for official Characters)
Bio: (Only needs the basic info. Leave blank for offical characters.)
Edited 16 times - Last edited at 16:03:22 30/07/2015 by BlackWing116
#2 Posted: 12:29:41 19/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Users with thier Characters participating in this RP:
BlackWing: Raven (Teen Titans Titans Official Character) and Amektré (OC)
theuone: Solana (OC), Quicksilver ( Titans Warriors Cat FC) and Rainbow (Wings of Fire FC)
EyeBrawler2014: Austin (MLP:FIM FC)
Wolfgang: Alexander (OC)
BlackFury: Beast Boy (Teen Official Character) and Reece Johnsen (Portal FC)
shadowstercat: Ratchet (Rachtet and Clank Official Character)
HerrMythology: Ymir and Surtur (OC)
Iblisteck: Mikey (Teen mutent ninja turtles) and Blitz the frog

EDIT: I meant 3 characters instead of 2. I made a typo. Fixed now.
Edited 13 times - Last edited at 21:00:59 26/07/2015 by BlackWing116
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#3 Posted: 13:26:14 19/07/2015
(Alright, time to do this:

Name: Solana
Element: light
Appearance: white griffiness with gold-feathered wings, yellow beak, and blue eyes.

Name: Rainbow
Age: 7 in Pyrrhian years (dragons of Pyrrhia mature much faster.)
Appearance: shapeshifter:
Rainwing
Mudwing
Seawing
Skywing
Sandwing
Icewing
Nightwing
Powers: can shapeshift between the seven different tribes of Pyrrhia, and take on their characteristics:

=Rainwing: color changing scales that allow him to camouflage, a prehensile tail, and acid-venom spitting fangs.
=Mudwing: stronger strength, can hold breath underwater for a longer period of time (an hour?), can breathe fire if warm enough.
=Skywing: fast flyer, can breathe fire.
=Seawing: no breathe weapon, strong tail, can breathe underwater due to gills, night vision, and light-up stripes all on the body.
=Sandwing: can breathe fire, poisonous tail tip, can survive heat better.
=Icewing: can survive freezing conditions, can breathe out "frostbreath", which is cold air that freezes what it touches.
=Nightwing: can breathe fire, blend into shadows.

Other: Rainbow is a Wings of Fire OC.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 21:05:08 21/07/2015 by theuone
#4 Posted: 13:29:17 19/07/2015 | Topic Creator
[[Accepted Theuone]]
DrobotMewTwo Yellow Sparx Gems: 1852
#5 Posted: 13:30:20 19/07/2015
Shortened.smilie
---
" C'mon, Ortensia. Doesn't everybody deserve a second chance? "- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
#6 Posted: 20:22:02 19/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Name: Amaktré
Spiecies: Kurion(Kurions are owned by TechnicallyTomorrow on DeviantArt)
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Item/Vanity: Ama wears a red scarf around his neck and a gold braclet around his front paw
Powers: Ama can create orbs of darkness at his foes. He's also able to comunicate with any type of plant life and is able to grow plants quickly. He's also able to send out sharp Razor Leafes

Name: Raven/Rachel Roth
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]
and
[User Posted Image]
Here's Raven's Wiki Page. If you wish to find out more please go here

Name: Sunburn
Species: Phoenix-Dragon Hybrit
Element: Fire
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]
History: Born in the center of an active volcano, Sunburn is part dragon, part phoenix, and 100% fire power. He is very proud of his unique heritage, and is the only dragon and phoenix hybrid known to exist in Skylands. This rare combination makes him a desirable target for dark wizards and bounty hunters that seek to gain power by unlocking the secrets behind Sunburn’s ability to teleport. Joining the Skylanders gave Sunburn a way to help defend the world from evil, but also provided him with protection, as he remains one of the most sought after creatures in Skylands
Personality: Like all dragons, Sunburn is quite the prankster, but hates evil with a passion.[1] He uses his powers of teleportation to play practical jokes on his Skylander buddies, appearing when they least expect it. He doesn't like to stay in one place for more than a minute at a time
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:44:50 30/07/2015 by BlackWing116
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#7 Posted: 21:38:46 19/07/2015
Name: Austin
Species: Changeling
Personality: He wants to make friends, but he is scared
History: A changeling that was thrown out of Queen Chrysalis's hive at an early age, has been surviving, barely through
Appearance: A blue changeling
Cutiemark: None
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#8 Posted: 21:42:58 19/07/2015 | Topic Creator
[[Oooh a Changeling Amazing! Accepted!]]
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#9 Posted: 08:20:43 21/07/2015
((I'll think about who I'd like to make. ^w^))
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
#10 Posted: 08:23:32 21/07/2015 | Topic Creator
[Aww thank you. I realy apriciate it smilie]
#11 Posted: 19:59:03 21/07/2015
Name: Alexander
Species: Cerberus
Element: Electricity, Concrete, Smoke (Can only use one at a time)
Appearance: A muscular, three-headed anthropomorphic doberman standing about eight feet tall. His heads (right to left) have icy blue, emerald green, and ember orange eyes, respectively.
History: Originally a were-Dobie, a great trauma from his past (involving a run-in with a psionic-user) fractured his psyche. Two of the voices in his head started to develop their own egos, and eventually hijacked his body's shapeshifting in order to manifest their own heads (although he lost the ability to 'go human' in the process, as well as the ability to afflict others with Cynanthropy). Seeing potential in this new test subject, a group of scientists captured the unstable Cerberus, and experimented on him for many a year, until he had enough power to break out. Even with the voices in his head (or rather, out of his head now)around to keep him company, Lex has tried his best to live a normal life, and stay out of trouble, although that peace isn't going to last very long...
Personality: Each of his heads has their own personality. Al is intelligent and geeky, Lex (the original mind) is boisterous and friendly, and Xander is cynical and sarcastic.
Powers: Elemental abilities detailed above. Superhuman strength. Minor shapeshifting (Can grow two additional copies of any limb out of his body, but anything beyond what he'd normally have is controlled by one of his other heads)(can adjust his body mass to grow or shrink) (can also shift into a more canid, four-legged stance), canid-level senses of smell and hearing.
Other: He prefers to be refered to by singular pronouns unless someone is specifically referring to one of his heads.

He seemed like one of my characters that'd be the most superhero-like, but I cut out the 'split bodies' ability, so he wouldn't be an evasion of the two characters rule.

EDIT: Bolded parts of the sheet for readability
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:23:08 25/07/2015 by Wolfgang
#12 Posted: 22:09:20 22/07/2015 | Topic Creator
[[Ah yeah.. that 2 was a typo. I meant three....]]
#13 Posted: 22:11:49 22/07/2015
(I might bring in a third, once I determine who.)
---
#14 Posted: 22:35:49 22/07/2015
((Ah, okay. I don't want to fill up all three slots with him, though, because unlike Billy Numerous's clones, Alex's other two selves have distinct egos and personalities))
---
Blackfury96 Blue Sparx Gems: 686
#15 Posted: 06:44:59 24/07/2015
Name: Beast Boy
Appearance: http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net...ges/a/a4/Bb.jpg

Name: Reece Johnson
Race: Cyborg
Elements: Fire
Personality: A cunning mind with a military mindset. Quite cunning and smart. Likes to get what he wants. Can be manipulative.
History: Worked as part of a large enterprising company, that created many ground-breaking inventions, including “sentient*” machines, or A.I's. When Reece's father, Cave, contracted a fatal illness, Reece entered into a stage of depression. After his father died, and his mother had her brain mapped into a computer, he tried to flee from the hell that his home had become. Yet, he didn't manage it. Having been almost killed by a rocket-turret, he was forced to remain in the company's facility. Having most of his body blown apart meant that, in order to survive, he had to become part machine. As such, they fused his remaining body with that of assorted androids at their disposal, leaving him still humanoid, but no longer human.
Appearance: Head and top right side of body are still human, he has close-cropped brown-gold hair, pale white skin and blue eyes. His right eye is red and mechanical, his left arm is golden in colour but made out of steel, where the hand is, there are interchangeable settings for what appears there. Has two robotic legs, each with three toes each, however, he tries to appear human by wearing dark sunglasses, expensive suits and gloves.
Abilities: Can interchange his left “hand” between flamethrower, laser gun, turret, or computer-interfacer. Can see infra-red and ultra-violet with his mechanical eye.
Other: N/A
---
Warcraft:The Beginning - I recommend (released May30 in UK and Jun10 in US)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:00:22 24/07/2015 by Blackfury96
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#16 Posted: 09:00:04 24/07/2015
Just a question, can it be an existing character from any franchise?
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
#17 Posted: 09:25:20 24/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: shadowstarcat
Just a question, can it be an existing character from any franchise?

[[Yes, any.]]
#18 Posted: 09:47:51 24/07/2015
((
Name: Ratchet
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]
Personality: Ratchet tends to be quite headstrong and usually is not afraid to voice his opinion. Ratchet can be self-conscious and often appears concerned with how people view him. He is also deeply attached to his friends and would do anything for them.
Main Weapons:
-Combustor
-Fusion bomb
-negotiator
-Ryno V
-groovitron
-spiral of carnage
-Omniwrench

I may add another character, but I'm not sure right now.))
---
Blackfury96 Blue Sparx Gems: 686
#19 Posted: 06:33:42 25/07/2015
(((I'm going to visit my cousin so I won't have much internet over thenext week, so I'll be kind of inactive)))
---
Warcraft:The Beginning - I recommend (released May30 in UK and Jun10 in US)
HerrMythology Blue Sparx Gems: 831
#20 Posted: 08:35:08 25/07/2015
Name: Surtur
Species: Hellmouth Berserker
Abilities: Can wield Hellflame. Inhuman strength, moves in a blur, can levitate.
Equipment: Hellflame (A fire that can be formed into weapons or objects)
Personality: Dark, aggressive, impatient. His voice is deep and resonates like thunder.
History: He was a demon meant to prevent escape from hell, often hunting down damned souls at the very edge of the hellmouth, the gate between Hell and Earth.
Appearance: http://vignette2.wikia.nocooki...=20130505230859

Name: Ymir
Species: Hellmouth Berserker
Abilities: Can wield Hellflame. Inhuman strength, moves in a blur, can levitate.
Equipment: Nemesis of Mortals- a cursed sword that has soaked in the blood of millions. The spirits of the dead surround it, giving it an undead aura. Sorcerers, the magically adept, and supernatural beings can hear screams of agony coming from it.
Personality: Dark, calm, patient. His voice is soft and he speaks in whispers.
History: He was a demon meant to prevent escape from hell, often hunting down damned souls at the very edge of the hellmouth, the gate between Hell and Earth.
Appearance: http://orig10.deviantart.net/0...999-d4blal2.jpg
---
Turtle Power.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:48:42 25/07/2015 by HerrMythology
#21 Posted: 11:38:00 25/07/2015 | Topic Creator
[[Accepted]]
Iblistech Platinum Sparx Gems: 5099
#22 Posted: 01:51:17 26/07/2015
Name: Michelangelo (Mikey)
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]
Weapon(s) of choice: Nunchaku, Inazuma, Turtle Titan shield

More info about him: http://turtlepedia.wikia.com/w...2003_TV_Series)

Name: Blitz the Frog
Species: Frog
Element: Fire
Appearance: Blitz's skin is light blue and white and he also has light green eyes. He wears waterproof friction-resistant speed shoes that are black with blue stripes on them and he wears white socks that can be seen above his shoes. He also wears white gloves with sock-like cuffs composed of a thick cotton-like material on his hands.
Personality: Strong-willed, kind-hearted, has a strong sense of justice and the heart of a true adventurer. He's also wise beyond his years and cares deeply about his friends.
Other: Everything else in addition to the info supplied can be found with the following link:

http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/User:Gamefreak16236
---
Hail to the King, baby!
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 03:30:31 26/07/2015 by Iblistech
#23 Posted: 12:14:01 26/07/2015 | Topic Creator
((Accapted))
#24 Posted: 15:30:42 26/07/2015
Name: Quicksilver
Appearance: a cat with silver-gray fur that has a blue tint to it. His eyes are yellow.
Powers: he has electricity-based abilities, namely super-speed, and the ability to shock what he touches. The more he moves, the faster and stronger he becomes.
Other: he is a Warriors cat OC.
---
#25 Posted: 15:35:48 26/07/2015 | Topic Creator
[[Accapted]]
#26 Posted: 15:45:20 26/07/2015
So, when will we start?
---
#27 Posted: 15:46:45 26/07/2015 | Topic Creator
[[2 more spots need to be filled. if that doesn't happen in time we start soon]]
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#28 Posted: 14:09:52 27/07/2015
((I'll join! Will fill out forums soon :3))
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
ShadowStorm Yellow Sparx Gems: 1461
#29 Posted: 23:44:07 28/07/2015
(I... errr... may.. join.. MAYBE maybe So you guys know that)
---
Discord: ShaOriDow#6720
#30 Posted: 15:14:13 30/07/2015 | Topic Creator
[[We can now start guys. People that have requested and asked me to join are still welcome to jump in anytime. Otherwise, this is now private]]

"Aagh..." Sunburn stood up quickly. "Where the heck am I? I was just relaxing and just...eegh..." Sunburn looked around. He saw beings he'd never seen. All types and sorts of colors. "What are you guys?" He asked as he stood his guard.

Ame had stood up too. "You don't have to sound all too rude so suddenly." He commented towards Sunburn. "There's no such reason to fight."

"How am I so sure!? You and your nice symbol make me think you're from the army of Kaos."

"What?" Amaktré said, a little flabbergasted at the comment which seemed like an insult to him. "Listen up, chicken. I am very sure we both plummeled into the same dirt. We either work together or I scratch you to pieces. And I am no fan of violence. Okay?"

Sunburn sighted. "Fine, good point..."

The two stared at each other, both trying to answer thier own questions in thier mind, not paying attention to thier surroundings, thus not aknowleging the presence of the other beings.
#31 Posted: 15:34:55 30/07/2015
I weakly got up "Where am I?" I asked before seeing the others, I backed up, scared of what they would do to when they saw a monster like me
---
#32 Posted: 16:05:44 30/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Amaktre looked up. "Something the matter?" He asked, walking over to the strange creature. "What's your name fellow?" He then proceeded to ask.
#33 Posted: 16:13:46 30/07/2015
Solana blinked, yawning, "This is not the Great City of light griffins, and even more so, not my plush bed. What's going on?"

Quicksilver got up with a jolt, "How did I get here? I was just running, and then ... nothing. This is not normal in the least."

Rainbow frowned, already up, "I have no idea what's going on." He was currently in his Mudwing form.
---
#34 Posted: 16:33:06 30/07/2015
"I'm Austin... Please, don't hurt me... I know I'm a monster, but I don't want to die" I said as I laid down "But if you must, please make it quick..."
---
#35 Posted: 17:46:52 30/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Amaktre snorted. "I'm not in for killing." He said. He held out a paw, hoping Austin would take it so he could help him up.

Sunbur watched from a distance. "Nobody is from here?" He asked after a moment of thinking.
#36 Posted: 17:49:39 30/07/2015
Alex looked around in confusion as his six eyes began to open, and he looked around at the others. "Er, um... where exactly are we?" the middle head asked, looking between what looked like dragons, phoenixes, even a four-legged pony-looking thing. The head on the large Cerberus man's right shoulder turned towards him, speaking for itself, as well. "I dunno, but I haven't smelled any creatures like these before..."
---
#37 Posted: 18:16:04 30/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Sunburn proceeded to repeat his question. "Nobody is from here?" He looked around at everybody when his eyes caught something blue a little further in the distance. However, when he attempted to look closer it had already fled. Sunburn cocked an eyebrow. "What the...?"
#38 Posted: 18:24:54 30/07/2015
The Cerberus's left head's eyes locked onto Sunburn, the irises colored with the orange of a glowing ember, as a smirk grew on his doberman-like face. "Well, if Lex's comment didn't already give it away, I'm certainly not from here." he said, a bit of nonmalicious snark to his voice.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:29:21 30/07/2015 by Wolfgang
#39 Posted: 19:15:24 30/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Sunburn was distracted, not listening to the comment given to him. He kept staring at the place the blue being had been before.

"Hey bird. What are you staring at?" Amaktré asked, getting Sunburn out of his gaze.

"Notthing." Sunburn replied.
#40 Posted: 20:13:39 30/07/2015
((Watching a bit of Teen Titans GO, and... ugh... it doesn't even compare to the original series.))

"Well... if we're going to find a way back..." the blue-eyed right head of the Cerberus said, before promptly being interrupted by the middle head.

"...we should probably work together, and that means introductions are in order!" he emoted, an elated look on his face as he looked at everyone in turn.

"Brace yourselves, guys... Lex gets annoying when he's this excited." the left head said, giving a sigh.

"Do not!" Lex said, before turning towards the other arrivals. "Well, this is Al..." Lex continued, gesturing to his right head, before turning to gesture to his left. "And this grouch is Xander."
---
#41 Posted: 20:55:12 30/07/2015
OCC: The original show doesn't even compare to the comic books.

Ymir stands, blood-soaked and confused.

Surtur looks to Ymir and growls, "What are we doing here? Where is here?"

Ymir sighs, "I was performing the last rites of containment... And suddenly, I am here."

Surtur looks to the group and spots Alexander, "You. Hell-hound. Do you know why we are here?"
---
Turtle Power.
#42 Posted: 21:01:56 30/07/2015
Solana, about to speak, suddenly glared at Surtur at his question to the cerberus, "An insult, that sounded like. And I highly doubt any of us know why we're here. I am Solana, princess of the light griffins."

Quicksilver gave his tail a twitch, "I'm Quicksilver, rouge of the Clans back home."

"I'm Rainbow, shapeshifter from the world of Pyrrhia." The current Mudwing nodded.
---
#43 Posted: 22:00:51 30/07/2015
Ratchet heard strange noises echoing around him. He couldn't quite make out what they were saying, and thought it was just Clank watching a secret agent Clank on the holo-vid player.
"Clank... Turn it off..." He growled sitting up slowly. thats when he realised he wasn't in his room, and the voices weren't from a holo-vid.
"What the?" He jumped to his feet in a flash, materialising his wrench from his inventory and took a defencive stance, "who are you and where have you taken me?!"
---
#44 Posted: 23:34:19 30/07/2015
Lex started to rub the back of his middle head nervously, while Xander had to duck his head out of the arm's way, giving a bit of a dirty look. "Well, it's hardly the worst thing that I've been called..." he said, looking a bit insecure about being called a hell-hound "...although I guess you could technically say that back home I guard over the souls of the dead, or something like that... Anyways, you two... " he said, turning towards Ymir and Surtur, "We were actually just trying to figure out where we are, ourselves."
---
#45 Posted: 00:23:34 31/07/2015
Surtur nods, "Hell-hound is not an insult! They are loyal, and honored amongst the Hell-Mouth. Three-headed guards of hell." Surtur cringes like he smelled something bad, "Princesses of the Light Griffins? That sounds more of an insult."

Ymir sighs, "So one of us know what we are doing here? How can this be?" he bows quickly, "I am Ymir, I am a demon."
---
Turtle Power.
#46 Posted: 00:31:57 31/07/2015
Solana frowned at Surtur before turning her head away disdainfully.

"Well, as much as I would like to run off and explore for a clue, this place is unknown to us obviously, and it would not be wise to run off." Quicksilver meowed.
---
#47 Posted: 00:37:26 31/07/2015
I tried grabbing the hand, but I couldn't because of my hoof, no fingers... "Ok..."
---
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#48 Posted: 01:33:09 31/07/2015
Ooc: I'm assuming its to late to join this
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#49 Posted: 01:41:47 31/07/2015
((No))
---
#50 Posted: 10:11:01 31/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Amaktre helped Austin up anyways before he noticed something in a nearby tree. He lost his concentration on Austin straight away and stared at it. Had he seen it right? Was that a human-like being, cloacked in black, watching them? He wasn't sure. "Hey! You! Up there!" He shouted hoping it would react, but it didn't. Amaktre tilted it's head before he saw it dissapearing.

Sunburn had started to listen to the conversation. "A Hellhound is often a royal being." He said. "As for this place. It's the weirdest place ever. Not only that. I feel we're being watched."
Page 1 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me