Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
In these Mysterious Halls [CLOSED]
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#51 Posted: 00:45:15 04/08/2015
"Jeff... There was nothing we could do" Jane said as she hugged him
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
StoryGirl Gold Sparx Gems: 2593
#52 Posted: 04:49:10 04/08/2015 | Topic Creator
"So you wish to see him or return him to this world?" The voice asked.

Toby stood quietly twitching every now and again.

Jeff couldnt help but break down. He had break downs often now and was emotionally unstable. "i could have done something... He could have still been here.... We all could have done something... Its not fair..." He said through sobs and tears as he clung to Janes dress.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#53 Posted: 05:22:14 04/08/2015
Jane held Jeff "I'm sorry Jeff, I miss him too" She said "I want to cheer you up Jeffy"
---
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#54 Posted: 05:38:18 04/08/2015
"I'd... I'd like for him to, er, return... if he wants to, that is." Lex sheepishly said, giving a sad, sad smile towards the voice.

"I'm not sure if you need a body to bring him back, but, well... since his old body has probably rotted away... er... I kinda have been working on one... It's a robot, but it looks kinda like what his Were-form would have been, a red werewolf..." Al said, stepping forward, hoping his work would be helpful.
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
#55 Posted: 05:41:40 04/08/2015 | Topic Creator
"I suppose that you, being the one to speak. Are closest to him?" The voice asked.

Jeff just sat there quietly till he could calm himself down.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#56 Posted: 05:46:59 04/08/2015
"Jeff, what should I do to cheer you up?" Jane asked
---
#57 Posted: 06:22:55 04/08/2015
"Y-yeah... he's my little brother, after all." Lex said, incredibly nervously.

Xander decided to speak up. "Well, we have memories of him, in a way..."

"...but we've never actually met him." Al continued.
---
#58 Posted: 06:27:09 04/08/2015 | Topic Creator
There was movement and then the curtains parted and a girl stepped off the bed. She had long white hair, glowing (Literally) blue eyes and a long black dress. "Come... If you wish his return you must accompany me to the dimension in which his soul lingers." She spoke waving her hand over the space of her window causing a portal to open. "Only one will accompany me." She added.

Jeff shook his head. "nothing.. at the moment..." he said.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#59 Posted: 06:45:36 04/08/2015
Lex looked back at the others, worry in his shimmering emerald eyes, as his two other thirds both gave him a reassuring nod.

"C'mon... we've been through way worse than this..." Xander said reassuringly. "I mean, we have to deal with this bozo." he said, gesturing to Al with his head.

Al quickly retorted by giving a sharp elbow to Xander's ribs... his elbow seeming to sink into his brother's flesh that moment, before he quickly retracted it. "Hey!" he replied, giving a grin alongside Xander.

The duo's cheerfulness helped boost Lex's confidence, as he walked towards the girl.
---
#60 Posted: 06:48:13 04/08/2015 | Topic Creator
She held out her hand. "You must promise not to touch the soul of your brother or you might ruin him. No matter how hard he will try to touch you avoid him till i can bring him back. He will have a temporary body in this world but the one you are putting together must be brought here to him within twenty four hours or his soul will die." She added.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#61 Posted: 07:05:10 04/08/2015
"In that case... I'll go get it right now." Al suggested. "The sooner we bring the body here... the better"

"Right... I'll see you guys in a bit, then..." Lex said, as he brought his hand closer to hers, but not quite wanting to initiate the grab.
---
#62 Posted: 15:50:38 04/08/2015 | Topic Creator
The girl took his hand and pulled him through the portal. Once they were both through the portal closed and a different portal opened for the other two brothers to leave to get the body. The girls hands were soft and as she lead him through the dimension she was gentle. The dimension was cold, gloomy, with a feeling of loneliness hanging heavily in the air. She stopped for a moment as a soul crossed in front of them and once it had passed she continued. They walked for about, what seemed like, a half hour till they reached a park bench. On that bench sat the soul of the brother Lex was looking for. "Say his name.. His spirit is in stasis.." She said calmly.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#63 Posted: 20:29:00 04/08/2015
"H-hey... Alastor? Buddy... it's... it's me." Lex said, his entire body quivering as he gazed upon the ghostly image of his brother.
---
#64 Posted: 20:31:51 04/08/2015 | Topic Creator
((You can control the soul of the brother if you want or i can.))

"You might need to be slightly louder." The girl said feeling Lex shake. She looked at him and squeezed his hand slightly for reassurance.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#65 Posted: 01:20:42 05/08/2015
Jane picked up Jeff and carried him to his room "Jeff, how about we play the game we used to play?" She asked
---
#66 Posted: 06:17:43 06/08/2015 | Topic Creator
Jeff just sat on his bed not speaking and after a while he pulled up his hood and laid down pulling the strings so that the hood covered all his face but his nose.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#67 Posted: 08:00:05 06/08/2015
Lex looked over towards the girl, her hand's embrace giving him just the push he needed to speak louder. As he looked closer, he realized how bad a shape his brothers' spirit was in... just as bruised and scratched as he had last seen him during that fateful day. Multiple wounds and claw marks were scabbed over with dried blood, as though they hadn't quite healed, and merely dried over, and the residue of many years' worth of tears was plainly visible on his face. As much as this spectre's ghastly appearance sent a chill down his spine, and dug into the deepest, most repressed memories the Doberman had within him... he needed to say something,

"Alastor... I'm here for you." he said, in a louder tone, hoping with all of his heart that his words would reach his brother.

((I'm trying to decide how Alastor should respond...))
---
#68 Posted: 11:48:03 06/08/2015
Jane hugged Jeff "Please relax" She said as she held him
---
#69 Posted: 19:25:53 06/08/2015 | Topic Creator
She looked at Lex as he spoke then looked at the spirit named Alastor. She pulled Lex around the back of the bench and in front to face his brother. "child, your brother.. or... Brothers, wish for your return to the living. They have prepared a vessle for you to return in..." She spoke, her voice soft like bells much different then the way she had originally sounded. Looking at alastor gave her a strange feeling she couldnt explain, but in his current state he looked so frail and tired.

Jeff just laid there taking shaky breaths as he tried to relax.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me