Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
In these Mysterious Halls [CLOSED]
StoryGirl Gold Sparx Gems: 2593
#1 Posted: 02:08:00 13/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Creepy Pasta Role Play!

All was dark for a countless amount of time as you ran helplessly towards nothing. After you could run no more the sound of footsteps in the dirt from your shoes turned into the slowing taps against a wooden floor. You stop. All around you are halls with generously spaced doors for rooms all of which seemed to be locked. After even longer wandering you collapse of exhaustion and when you wake your in a dark room laying on a bed dressed in black sheets and victorian style gothic decor. On one wall a large wooden door stands and opposite to it a window.
Freedom? You run to the window only to discover that your not home but in something you never thought could happen. Your in slendermans mansion. And from the looks of your reflection in the glass, you shouldn't go home anymore.

Extra info

In the time period that this role play takes place, slenderman had been reaticated but someone else has taken over the mansion. I have eliminated Slenderman for one reason. He is op and has a set in stone story due to the fact he was a German legend. All other pastas are open for grabs unless someone else claims them. I highly encourage OC's. Now Slenders mansion is very much real in this rp and due to the new one in charge in slenders place, the only way in and out is with slenders replacement. The one in charge is an OC of mine that will be known as the Doorsmen.
Because of the loss of Slender, in the role play, The Doorsmen sealed the mansion in its own dimension to protect the pastas and be a refuge for the souls of the lost (The lost are the OC's that you bring to the story)

For the Characters
I ask that you leave out FNAF characters.
I dont mind relationships, drama is okay in waves. Please read this next part
If you want to have a relationship. Give it chance to develop! Please dont Jump straight to kissing and stuff.

Only have as many characters as you can control.
Characters can be killed off if you want but ask the person controlling the character and pm me too.
If you get left behind PM me!

Keep swearing at a minimum Thanks!

Character Sheet

Name:
Age: (For Actual CP's you dont have to put an actual age. Just how old they look)
How you died: (Real CP's dont need this one)
Weapon of Choice:
Short History:
AppearancesmiliePicture or Description is fine)
Other: (I dont care what you put here)

As CreepyPastas are claimed Ill add them to the list!

Taken CP's
Tici Toby - StoryGirl
Jeff The Killer - StoryGirl
Jane The killer - EyeBrawler2014
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:32:03 13/07/2015 by StoryGirl
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#2 Posted: 02:12:54 13/07/2015
Are FNAF charaters allowed? :3 also there is a smilie in the appearence part
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
#3 Posted: 02:17:35 13/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Please read the first post. It answers all of your questions...
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#4 Posted: 02:20:20 13/07/2015
Oh didn't notice that lol. Anyways I don't know much about creepy pastas, so I don't really know who they are...
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#5 Posted: 03:20:35 13/07/2015
Name: Austin
Personality: Friendly, but do not aggravate
How I died: I was killed by Jeff upon request
Weapon: a tactical tomahawk
Short history: I was a loner from birth, that was until I saw Jeff one night, I followed him until he saw me, I asked him to kill me because I couldn't take my lonely life, he obliged
Appearance: White hair, grey eyes, blood stained shirt, blood stained pants, sneakers
Other: N/A
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
#6 Posted: 03:21:39 13/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Accepted EB2104
Name: The Doorsmen
Personality: ???
Weapon of Choice: ???
Short History: ???
Appearance: ???
Other: Will be discovered later.

Name: Jeff The Killer
Personality: Sadistic, masochistic, insane.
Weapon of Choice: Kitchen Knife
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]
Other: He has been acting different ever sense slender died.

Name: Ticci Toby
Personality: Usually quiet anyway. He has a sadistic sense of humor.
Weapon of Choice: Hatchets
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]
Other: He stays away from people and usually goes straight to his room when he comes back.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:24:39 13/07/2015 by StoryGirl
#7 Posted: 04:22:14 13/07/2015
Name: Jane the Killer
Personality: Kind, worries about Jeff
How I died: Killed by Jeff
Weapon: kitchen knife
Short history: Jane was killed by Jeff, Slender brought her back to kill him, but through the years, she grew to love him
Appearance: Black hair, blue eyes, blood stained sweatshirt, blood stained pants, sneakers
Other: N/A
---
#8 Posted: 04:33:12 13/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Accepted smilie I cant wait for others to join so we can start. I honestly missed rping with you EyeBrawler...
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#9 Posted: 04:42:29 13/07/2015
((Aww, thanks buddy, so did I))
---
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#10 Posted: 05:51:05 13/07/2015
((I'd join if FNAF characters were allowed, but I might port over some of my OCs))
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:53:06 13/07/2015 by Wolfgang
#11 Posted: 05:53:43 13/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Sorry.. But i really dont consider fnaf characters to be creepy pastas and they add a whole different type of plot and drama to the story that i dont really want in this one..
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#12 Posted: 05:54:51 13/07/2015
Okay, I'll start working on what other characters I can add, even though FNAF characters are the most prevalent creepypastas from the past year.
---
Vikky J Blue Sparx Gems: 996
#13 Posted: 05:58:19 13/07/2015
Ooc: thought I would go ahead and join. I'm leaving on a vacation to Alabama tomorrow night and return a week later so I will only be able to post about once or twice a day so if I don't post, apologies in advance.

Name: Stitches
Personality: Has very big trust issues due to hallucinations but is very kind when she tries to open up.
How you died: major blood loss on one of her stitched up 'puncture wounds' in her neck.
Weapon of Choice: Needles and thread but has a kitchen knife in case.
Short History: Stitches was put in a mental hospital, being diagnosed with Schizophrenia. She was always seeing things like open wounds on herself that weren't really there. She would take a needle and thread and puncture her arm, sewing up the 'open wound'. She soon died from major blood loss on one of her stitched up 'puncture wounds' in her neck. She now hunts people giving them her treatment of sewing up wounds.
Appearance: http://oi62.tinypic.com/2a6njvl.jpg
(credit to Rin)
Other: This is an OC from a long time ago. Glad to put her to use!
---
AYO It's been a hot minute huh? I finally found my old password lmao
#14 Posted: 06:01:39 13/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Accepted. And sorry Wolfgang... Any oc's are fine thou
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
Vikky J Blue Sparx Gems: 996
#15 Posted: 06:03:21 13/07/2015
Yay!!
---
AYO It's been a hot minute huh? I finally found my old password lmao
#16 Posted: 07:59:02 13/07/2015
((I'd like to use my OC, Alexander ("Al", "Lex", and "Xander") Zaiden, but, well, a lot of his backstory and is tied up with his brother Alastor, another OC whose ghost is currently possessing a robotic body. If I change the part about how Alastor received his body (a rather recent development in his backstory) to have no mention of Freddy's, would it be okay? I'll write up the cliff notes right now.

Basically, Alastor realized that he had the power to control psionics after he'd inadvertently used them to hurt a bully that he'd been standing up to. His parents were going to send him off to some government agency that 'promised' they'd teach him to control his powers, but before that happened, Alexander (a were-dobie) had quickly packed their things and ran away with his little brother, so they could still be together. Living on the streets, though, was hard on them, and they'd gotten involved with the drug trade, and before long, Alexander was kidnapped, leaving Alastor to fend for himself. After finally getting close to rescuing his brother, he'd been dosed with something strong, and ended up attacking Alex instead in the confusion. After the fight, though, Alastor was fatally wounded, and Alex's mind wasn't left unscathed, and after Alastor had passed away in the hospital, something in his living brother's mind had snapped, stricken with grief at having played a hand in his own brother's demise. Other voices started to make themselves heard in Alex's mind, eventually becoming stronger, and hijacking his shapeshifting in order to manifest their own heads, and eventually, split into their own bodies (his original self going by 'Lex', as he calls the other two heads 'Al' and 'Xander', now a were-Cerberus that can split himself apart). His will still broken at the time, he allowed himself to be carted off away by scientists, for experimentation. After about fifteen years of being subjected to horrific tests, he'd managed to acquire enough power to break free, and he'd also managed to heal his mental state enough over that time, and his two other 'selves' had developed their own egos. Determined to live a normal life, he moved to his old hometown far away from the lab (ironically, a town full of paranormal activity), seeking to find some way to honor his brother's memory.

That's about the part where I'll cut off what I'd had before, and I'd probably go with something along the lines of Alexander running into Alastor's ghost, and they tried to build a robotic body for him to possess, it's something I'll think about and flesh out/polish later.))
---
#17 Posted: 17:00:12 13/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Sounds awesome smilie Thats an amazing back story like holly crap! Go ahead and fill out the sheets for him, or.. them. How ever many you feel you need smilie BTW nice gravity falls icon
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#18 Posted: 17:51:24 13/07/2015
Name: Alexander "Al, Lex, and Xander" Zaiden
Age: 42, but Al and Xander's egos are considerably younger.
Personality:
  • Al: A shy, intellectual person who has taken an interest in technology and engineering. An avid gamer and hacker, who generally isn't seen without his laptop. Tries to stay away from fights, and attack from distances when necessary.
  • Lex: The 'original' personality, he's a friendly, boisterous fellow that eagerly welcomes new friends. Usually ends up breaking up fights between Al and Xander. More inclined to run into the thick of a fight if given a good reason, especially if he thinks someone is in danger. Has a strong moral compass.
  • Xander: A distant, cynical, sarcastic fellow that tries to hide the fact he cares for others. More inclined to fight dirty in combat, and take advantage of anything he can to win. Easy to embarrass, and despite his insistence that he doesn't like hugs, doesn't try to push them away.

How you died: Still alive, although not the most mentally stable.
Weapon of Choice: Natural weapons (claws and teeth); proficient with bladed weapons and firearms.
Short History: Originally a were-Dobie (although he kept this secret from his parents). Ran away from home to protect his brother, but after a horrific incident, was hospitalized, the only things keeping him company were the voices in his head and the crushing guilt of his brother's death until he was sent off to a laboratory. As his psyche cracked, the voices became stronger, eventually hijacking his natural shapeshifting ability in order to form their own heads, and eventually split into their own bodies (although he lost the power to 'go human' after this). After some horrific experiments were performed on him, he was eventually able to break free, and is now seeking out as normal a life as he can muster.
Appearance: Normally a nine-foot tall, broad-shouldered, muscular, anthropomorphic Cerberus, with features reminiscent of the doberman breed. His different selves look different when split.
  • Al: A six-foot tall anthropomorphic doberman, with icy blue irises, and an unremarkable physique. Usually the 'Right' head.
  • Lex: Similar to his brothers, but with a stockier, more muscular build, and emerald-colored irises. Usually the 'Middle' head.
  • Xander: Similar to his brothers, but with a lean build with some muscle. His iris color resembles the bright orange of hot coals. Usually the 'left' head.

Powers: Split into/merge from separate bodies. Shift into a more canid (although still large) body shape. To an extent, Al can manipulate electricity, Lex can manipulate metal and concrete, and Xander can manipulate smoke and heat. Their ability to manipulate these elements diminishes when combined. Can utilize each others' senses when close enough.

Name: Alastor Zaiden
Personality: Cocky and confident, although has a soft side. A bit of a showboat that aspires to not look like a 'wimp', but he helps others out when they really need it.
How you died: Died at his brother's hands, who'd defended against Alastor's drug-addled rage.
Weapon of Choice: Psionic powers, although he's a bit hesitant to use these.
Short History: Ran away from home with his brother when his parents tried to turn him in to the government upon discovering his powers, believing them to be a sign of demonic influence (at least, as far as he remembers). The two turned to drug use to ease the pain of living on the streets, setting in motion a series of events that caused his brother to be hospitalized, and resulted in his own death. (Still figuring out how the origin of how his body was built)
Appearance: Has a robotic body (internally similar to an android), altered to have the appearance of an anthropomorphic red wolf.
Other: Fond of musical instruments. Has a great hatred of drug dealers. Doesn't admit to liking hugs.
---
#19 Posted: 17:52:46 13/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Accepted.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#20 Posted: 04:23:03 14/07/2015
((When do we start?))
---
#21 Posted: 07:16:21 14/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Well i was hoping others would join but i guess we can start. ))

Jeff wandered the endless maze of halls his knife dragging across the walls cutting the wall paper only to have it seemingly heal shortly after the damage was caused. He walked down a long corridor that only had three doors. One had been slenders. He stared at the door for a moment then looked away and entered a door well scored with knife marks. He shut the door and walked across the blood stained ground to his bed where he laid down face first.

Ticci Toby ran quickly. He had been out running errands for the doorsmen. Only he had seen the mysterious one and only he bared the burden of the secret. He ran through the forest away from the city and into the darkness till he reached an old tree that stood in the center of a large clearing where the mansion once stood. He tapped the tree several times and a large dark door formed and Toby stepped through into the mansions lobby before the door closed and vanished. He carried the bag of bloody items through the halls and down the coridoors to the hall where slenders room, jeffs room and the doormens room resided. He looked at Slenders door and sighed and walked to the doormens door and tapped several times before entering and closing the door behind him.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#22 Posted: 07:54:09 14/07/2015
Jane was walking around when she heard Toby come back, she followed him, but stopped at Slendy's door, she frowned before going to Jeff's room and knocked "Jeffy, how are you doing?" She asked, she was concerned about him ever since what happened to Slender, she saw how Jeff was acting lately, and it wasn't like himself

I woke with a yawn before getting out of bed, not bothering to put on my sneakers, the floor wasn't dirty anyway, I decided to go down and have breakfast
---
#23 Posted: 17:50:15 14/07/2015
Three sets of footsteps could be heard from the forest, in a dense thicket not far from the door's location, just moments before. "Well... it's clear that it isn't here..." Xander said, the orange-eyed doberman tapping his paw, as his other brothers poured over a map, behind him as they caught up to him. "Er, you don't happen to see anything, do you, Lex?"

"Well not yet... the rumors go that the only people who can see the door are people that've witnessed death, right?" Lex replied, just barely peeking over the forest map with his emerald eyes.

"Nah, I'm pretty sure that it's people that've caused death. Either way, we're good." Al said, as his icy blue eyes continued to look at the map in his brother's hands, munching on an apple he'd brought along for the trip.

"Pfft, thanks for that." Lex said, a frown on his face. "As if I needed another reminder on why we're doing- wait... do you hear that?" Lex said, as he motioned for the others to hide, and he put his map away. Quickly moving towards the clearing, but staying hidden behind some brush, they witnessed Toby tapping the tree, and accessing the door.

"Well then..." Xander said, as he started to walk towards the now inconspicuous tree's trunk in the now-empty clearing. "I think we just found our way in."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:50:42 14/07/2015 by Wolfgang
#24 Posted: 22:46:24 14/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"You must be more cautious toby... Some have followed you with intentions to enter the mansion."

"Are you serious?! I checked everywhere before i came to the door..."

"Relax... I sense no intention of harm... I will let them enter..." As the words were spoken the dark door formed in the trunk and opened slowly.

Jeff groaned and threw his knife at the door. It stuck with a loud thunk as it impacted. "Go away." He growled. He wanted to be alone.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#25 Posted: 00:11:57 15/07/2015
As Lex walked towards the trunk to knock on it... the door appeared, opening slowly before he got the chance. "Er... this is, well... a bit awkward."

"They must've heard us walking up," Xander said, crossing his arms. "I told you guys to be quiet..."

"Pfft, no you didn't-" Al started to argue, before being abruptly 'shushed' by Lex.

"Listen, guys... I can't deal with a fight right now... we've come all this way, right? And this is our only shot at getting him back, so there's no way in hell I'm backing down now." Lex said, as he started to walk through the doorway.
---
#26 Posted: 00:18:01 15/07/2015
"Ok Jeffy, I'll see you later" Jane said with a frown as she walked away, she went to the foyer and sat at the bottom of the staircase "He just hasn't been the same... What happened to my sweet Jeffrey?" She said to herself

I had finished eating when I heard what sounded like the front door opening "But Toby came back already" I thought as I got up and readied my tomahawk
---
#27 Posted: 06:49:02 16/07/2015 | Topic Creator
"Toby.. Great our guests."

"Alright.." Toby said and left walking rather quickly down the hallways to the lobby down the steps past Jane. He gave her a concerned look and then walked to the opening door seeing Austin. "Put them away. The doormen is allowing them in.." He said watching the door. He stood quietly his mask and goggles on. His hair was messy as usual.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#28 Posted: 11:01:05 16/07/2015
"Thanks Toby" I said as I put my tomahawk away

Jane heard Toby "I wonder who it is" She said
---
#29 Posted: 02:43:41 17/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Toby stood calmly with his arms crossed as he waited for the three boys to enter. His goggles hid his gaze and he tapped his fingers against his arms.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
Pumpkin Witch Green Sparx Gems: 333
#30 Posted: 15:01:48 17/07/2015
Name: Maryann
Personality:shy and lonely
Weapon:Sword
Cause of death: Suicide
Appearance: profile pic
Other: Mother and father were killed by Jeff the killer she will forever hate him

(Am I accepted?)
---
I can count. 1 2 skip a few 99 100
#31 Posted: 04:28:31 18/07/2015 | Topic Creator
((Would you be able to elaborate a bit more.. Maybe post the actual picture to the sheet just incase you change your profile picture...))
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#32 Posted: 04:30:55 18/07/2015
(No idea how to do that and don't bother explaining I'm dumb as a rock)
---
#33 Posted: 04:39:44 18/07/2015
[User Posted Image]

((Press the Quote button at the bottom of this post, then copy the first line of it, that has the [img ] things around it))

The three brothers walked a few paces into the entryway, looking around nervously as they entered.

"You're... you're sure they'll be able to help get him back, right?" Xander asked, a bit of worry in his voice overpowering his normally sarcastic voice. "This place looks similar to other mansions I've seen in horror films..."

"The rumors are that it's a place where lost souls come to life, right?" Al said, more curiosity to his voice than fear. "I mean... that's what we're here for."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:42:56 18/07/2015 by Wolfgang
#34 Posted: 04:43:30 18/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Toby stood in front of them looking at them through his orange goggles. "This way. The doorsmen knows your purpose and wishes to speak to you." He spoke. His tone was monotone and heartless. He turned and began the walk back to the doorsmens room as the main doors closed behind the three boys.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#35 Posted: 04:48:25 18/07/2015
(I'm confused lol)
---
#36 Posted: 04:51:44 18/07/2015
(Nvm about being in the rp. I'm only good at making them not doing them really)
---
#37 Posted: 05:30:20 18/07/2015
((Aww, you being in this would have been great Pumpkin))

Jane watched as Toby took the three away "I wonder who they are" She said

I decided to walk around the mansion
---
#38 Posted: 18:48:28 20/07/2015 | Topic Creator
((Wolfgang Are you gonna post soon?))
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#39 Posted: 18:51:44 20/07/2015
((Gah, sorry about that, it got a bit buried in my subscriptions list))

The three 'brothers' looked to each other in confusion, before they hesitantly began to follow Toby.
---
#40 Posted: 17:32:14 21/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Toby lead them down countless hallways that always seemed to change till they reached the hallway they needed to be in. At the end, a large door stood with a red circle with an x through it. It was slenders room. Toby looked at the door then turned to a different door with soft fading rose designs on it. "The doorsmen is inside. Speak softly or things wont go to well for you." He said then tapped the door. Shortly after the door opened. The room was elegant and furnished with white.
"Enter.." A soft very feminine voice said.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
Somnium Blue Sparx Gems: 547
#41 Posted: 00:31:58 03/08/2015
Name: Lavender (Lavender town Syndrome humanized)
Personality: She is sensative to sound and she has a hard time understanding human interactions. she often gets confused and misconceives information she is given.
Weapon of Choice: Her hypnotizing lyrical voice
Short History: She is the humanized version of the Lavender town theme. She influences children and others to kill themselves with her melodic voice when she sings the lavender town theme.
appearance: http://i1080.photobucket.com/a...girl/Saki-1.png general look.
http://orig00.deviantart.net/f...101-d5p7msb.jpg with her air down.

Name: Lost Girl/Owl Eyes
Appearance: normally: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic...C5iOBv9k1qxmt0g
When she changes: https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic...rl4o9xn5fbEW75Y
Personality: She is quiet and curious. She usually stands off to the side and says nothing.
How she died: Left alone by her family to die in the forest
Weapon of choice: her transformed form.
Backstory: she is known to wander woods, when someone comes across her, she asks them to bring her home. if they dont she kills them, if they do she follows them and will stay, and will show her true form, if they dont accept her she kills them.
---
Dreamy days are gone~
I do the art for cheap <3
#42 Posted: 02:56:29 03/08/2015
Jane went to find Jeff

I decided to walk around, maybe I could find someone to play with
---
#43 Posted: 04:55:31 03/08/2015 | Topic Creator
((We really need wolfgang to respond.. ACCEPTED))

Jeff had left his room and was sitting in a room with a large fireplace with a large portrait of slender himself above the mantel. He sat there and stared at the painting.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#44 Posted: 05:43:25 03/08/2015
Jane walked in and sat next to Jeff "I miss him too Jeffy" She said

((Somnium, that's kinda sad with Lost Girl, if its ok with you, can I find her?))
---
#45 Posted: 07:40:07 03/08/2015
The Cerberus brothers looked at each other hesitantly, as Xander shrugged, and started to go first, his brothers following suit rather quickly.
---
#46 Posted: 15:50:13 03/08/2015 | Topic Creator
After the three entered the room toby followed and closed the door. The room was adorned in mostly white except for a large black canopy whose drapes hid the one who spoke. "I know the reason for which you came.. But please. Tell me in your own voices why your reason is so important to you." The voice said.

Jeff looked down and put his head in his hands covering his face. "i could have done something... I could have saved him..."
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
Somnium Blue Sparx Gems: 547
#47 Posted: 18:06:09 03/08/2015
((Sure idc *garnet shrug*))
---
Dreamy days are gone~
I do the art for cheap <3
jokerstix66 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1413
#48 Posted: 18:50:04 03/08/2015
(thinking about joining... should I join?)
---
Everyone should go check out Aether :city in teh sky. its an awesome roleplay and will hep my friend finish his book.
#49 Posted: 20:17:08 03/08/2015 | Topic Creator
you can if you want
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#50 Posted: 23:59:52 03/08/2015
Xander and Al stepped back a bit, knowing full well that Lex was the one that had known Alastor the best, and would have the best reason. Lex, on the other hand, was nervous, but hesitantly walked forward to say his piece.

"In... in Greek mythology... there was a man who went by the name of Orpheus, and someone close to him was taken... someone that he couldn't live without, so he delved into the depths of the underworld to save that person... and I can say that my brother Alastor tried his best to do something similar for me... although what happened afterward was, well... I don't think that I'll be able to forgive myself for it until I face him, until I tell him that I'm sorry, that I'd take it all back if I could... that I'd risk everything to save him, too." Lex said, his eyes beginning to tear up.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:04:25 04/08/2015 by Wolfgang
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me