Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Quick question [CLOSED]
Camo22 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3501
#1 Posted: 00:10:17 13/07/2015 | Topic Creator
I'm getting a Wifi router soon and I want to know how will I know it will support wifi for my 3DS.

I've been to places and my 3DS will connect to the Access Point but not the internet. How will I know that My 3DS will connect?
---
=Fixing Theories since Sep, 2015 / Deviant Art =
Wreckingball13 Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#2 Posted: 00:13:09 13/07/2015
The question kind of confused me but you connect to the wifi in the settings of the system if that's what you were asking
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:22:25 13/07/2015 by Wreckingball13
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#3 Posted: 00:13:20 13/07/2015
Quote: Camo22
I'm getting a Wifi router soon and I want to know how will I know it will support wifi for my 3DS.

I've been to places and my 3DS will connect to the Access Point but not the internet. How will I know that My 3DS will connect?

Depends on what router you're getting, what internet service, ect.
I have a Netgear router from Comcast (bad choice, I know) and I had to lower my wi-fi security settings to access the internet on my game systems. Once the router is installed, call your company or Nintendo support to get everything straightened out. All wi-fi routers can enable internet access via your devices, it's just a matter of security measures on it.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:14:13 13/07/2015 by StriderSwag
Camo22 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3501
#4 Posted: 00:19:34 14/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: StriderSwag
Quote: Camo22

Depends on what router you're getting, what internet service, ect.
I have a Netgear router from Comcast (bad choice, I know) and I had to lower my wi-fi security settings to access the internet on my game systems. Once the router is installed, call your company or Nintendo support to get everything straightened out. All wi-fi routers can enable internet access via your devices, it's just a matter of security measures on it.

What type of routers/Internet servers should I get then or doesn't it matter.
---
=Fixing Theories since Sep, 2015 / Deviant Art =
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me