Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > My Skylanders Fangame Ideas
Page 1 of 1
My Skylanders Fangame Ideas [CLOSED]
LameLime Yellow Sparx Gems: 1200
#1 Posted: 01:09:37 10/07/2015 | Topic Creator
I used to make many games with Game Maker, but I stopped using it. Haven't made any games for more than a half year. But I began having ideas for a skylanders fangame I could make once I get back to game development and know my things with the new programs.

My early fangame ideas include a name, a gimmick, and a special feature to use skylanders digitally. You could purchase new skylanders with in-game money in this fangame. The name is called "Skylanders Weaponmasters". This is a follow-up on my sky 5 idea before Superchargers came up. You have Weaponmaster gimmick skylanders who can equip collectable weapons. Each weapon master has his/her own weapon, but there can be more weapons than the number of gimmicks. This game will also be 2D platformer.

As for amount of skylanders, I'm thinking seven or six for each element, and three for new elements. Each element will be a mix of weaponmasters, lightcores, new cores, reposes, and minis. The reposes will have pretty much the same movesets as the real games, however in a 2D platformer fashion. All the new characters will be my OC's. If I don't feel like making this game if I ever do, I always have my OC's I drew up.

So with this new gimmick, and the ability to use skylanders in-game like in the real world be good ideas?
---
NOSTALGA-LANDERS COLLECTION (Spyro's Adventure)
30/32 Skylanders -- 4/4 Levels -- 8/9 Items (Includes VV)
Missing: smilie smilie + Ghost Swords
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me