Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
Lord Satan Appreciation Thread [CLOSED]
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#101 Posted: 21:02:21 08/07/2015
Quote: Sesshomaru75
Quote: Mesuxelf
Because it does effect me. It pisses me off more than anything should because you act like it's so true- like you believe you actually are satan.

Except it doesn't, because I don't actually believe I'm Satan, dumbass. smilie

o wao real mature playing the name game.

Quote: StriderSwag

Because of the way you're behaving.

"Waah, I don't like this joke so therefore no one else does, waah!"

Ayyy it happened again.

Honestly, all I'm trying to do is piss people off now because it's kinda interesting to see how you react. I've stated my point, and you're all just hanging around fueling the fire. You could leave, but you aren't. You could ignore me and move on, but you aren't. I don't know why you're still replying to me tbh.

I've had a **** day. No, scratch that, a **** month. I've had an entire month of sadness, anger, hopelessness, and betrayal all bottled up inside of me, festering and hurting. Each time someone steps all over me, or manipulates me, or tells me what I can or can't do, it cracks. Just a little, but cracks build up over time. Your ****ty attitude is the straw that broke the camel's back for me, so guess what? I get to release it all, right here, right now.

You don't get to tell me what I can and can't like. If I happen to find something funny, I'll find it ****ing funny. I don't care about your **** opinions, or your **** tastes, it's my choice to decide whether I like it or not, asshole. It's my life, I decide what goes on in it, and you can't control me from behind your computer screen. As if I'd take advice from someone acting as entitled and selfish anyways...

**** this, I'm out.

I'm sorry about that. It's not easy to tell when people are having a rough day, especially over the Internet. I didn't mean to make you feel like ****, and I'm not trying to force anything on you. I stated my opinion, and if you don't like it, you can ignore me and never talk to me again if that's what you like.
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12151
#102 Posted: 21:03:16 08/07/2015
thnx pal
#103 Posted: 21:06:59 08/07/2015
o ****in **** I can't respond to that you've told me I've so lost this argument I'm outie omg
#104 Posted: 21:07:44 08/07/2015
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#105 Posted: 21:09:22 08/07/2015
I am Baphomet
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8554
#106 Posted: 21:47:59 08/07/2015
Mesuxelf, don't be the fun/comedy/humour police. Thanks. Don't tell other users what's funny to them. if anything, you're being more immature by dictating what's funny to people by your own definitions. Thanks.
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
#107 Posted: 22:00:42 08/07/2015
Quote: JCW555
Mesuxelf, don't be the fun/comedy/humour police. Thanks. Don't tell other users what's funny to them. if anything, you're being more immature by dictating what's funny to people by your own definitions. Thanks.

Thank you for being a good mod and giving me a warning before you gnorc'd me ^.^
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8554
#108 Posted: 22:06:55 08/07/2015

Thank you for being a good mod and giving me a warning before you gnorc'd me ^.^

I'm not Gnorcing you, but don't be a dick.
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
#109 Posted: 22:14:14 08/07/2015

I'm not Gnorcing you, but don't be a dick.

.o7

Aye aye, captain!
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#110 Posted: 22:14:48 08/07/2015
3 pages of satan.

well now.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:15:01 08/07/2015 by MoonHorizons
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8480
#111 Posted: 22:21:17 08/07/2015
All hail Sess.
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#112 Posted: 22:35:26 08/07/2015
Quote: MoonHorizons
3 pages of satan.

well now.

boy
i sure do love to sin
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8480
#113 Posted: 22:36:44 08/07/2015
I will give you my body if you let me grope your nuts Sess!
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#114 Posted: 23:11:23 08/07/2015
The funny thing is though, it was nothing more than a harmless joke, one that doesn't effect you in the slightest, so why get your panties in a twist about it?

Because it does effect me. It pisses me off more than anything should because you act like it's so true- like you believe you actually are satan.

I don't necessarily find it the funniest thing either but I don't try to stop people from enjoying it when they do.

Also Sess is Christian last I remember so I don't know why he would believe or want to believe he was the legitimate modern incarnation of Satan.
#115 Posted: 23:48:50 08/07/2015
Quote: CAV
I don't necessarily find it the funniest thing either but I don't try to stop people from enjoying it when they do.

Also Sess is Christian last I remember so I don't know why he would believe or want to believe he was the legitimate modern incarnation of Satan.

Yeah, I'm Catholic. I don't legitimately believe I'm Satan or anything, I just find it funny.

I thought it would be obvious that it's a joke though because of the things I said, especially the whole Katy Perry thing.

We all know how stupid I can be, and I apologize for my assholeyness if that means anything.
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#116 Posted: 23:57:36 08/07/2015
We all know how stupid I can be, and I apologize for my assholeyness if that means anything.

It's fine, and I apologize for being an ass too.

You admitted your an ass. I'm right.
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
Philomena Blue Sparx Gems: 959
#117 Posted: 03:18:55 09/07/2015
Umm... I found it kind of anti-fun for Sess and others to be all "nobody can be Satan except Sess" and attacked people who were also trying to just have fun. I didn't read absolutely everything in this thread, but it really seems like it got to the point that nobody was enjoying what was happening and the discussions that did happen weren't very productive at changing that.

In other news I beat Portal Stories: Mel. Was a fun free mod, better than that dumb Portal Tag mod that you had to pay actual money for.
---
Don't worry, I'm a qualified Reactor Operator. I can handle this situation.
#118 Posted: 03:35:10 09/07/2015
Quote: Philomena
"nobody can be Satan except Sess"

That's because only I am Satan. smilie

I won't argue that you're a piece of work.
---
#119 Posted: 03:39:11 09/07/2015
Umm... I found it kind of anti-fun for Sess and others to be all "nobody can be Satan except Sess" and attacked people who were also trying to just have fun. I didn't read absolutely everything in this thread, but it really seems like it got to the point that nobody was enjoying what was happening and the discussions that did happen weren't very productive at changing that.

In other news I beat Portal Stories: Mel. Was a fun free mod, better than that dumb Portal Tag mod that you had to pay actual money for.

sess is satan-kin and gets triggered by others identifying as satan
Snow Green Sparx Gems: 361
#120 Posted: 03:46:24 09/07/2015

But what about Lucifer? Devil?...Diablo? Other langauges and variations of Satan? People identify as that? Would that be still triggering? What if they identified themselves in a language he didn't know? Would that still he triggering even if he wouldn't know it meant Satan?
---
In-question; The only truth we look for is an answer... In-answer; The only thing we desire of it is to question it.
#121 Posted: 03:47:45 09/07/2015
What if I made a new account with the username Satan?
---
#122 Posted: 03:49:03 09/07/2015
IM JOKING U SCHMUCKS
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#123 Posted: 03:50:19 09/07/2015
Quote: Snow

But what about Lucifer? Devil?...Diablo? Other langauges and variations of Satan? People identify as that? Would that be still triggering? What if they identified themselves in a language he didn't know? Would that still he triggering even if he wouldn't know it meant Satan?

hello its me サタン
Snow Green Sparx Gems: 361
#124 Posted: 03:52:10 09/07/2015
Oh, I was joking too, I just tend not to really show it...I kind of say somethings seriously even though I joke...I guess...It can be hard to discern, but it's who I am, though I apologize for the confusion or any made in the future.
---
In-question; The only truth we look for is an answer... In-answer; The only thing we desire of it is to question it.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:56:33 09/07/2015 by Snow
#125 Posted: 03:53:47 09/07/2015
its fine :^P
#126 Posted: 04:06:12 09/07/2015
Quote: arceustheprime
Quote: Snow

hello its me サタン

Alo, iubirea mea, sunt eu, fericirea.
Alo, alo, sunt iarasi eu, Picasso,
ti-am dat beep, si sunt voinic
dar sa stii nu-ti cer nimic~

And I remember your eyes~
---
Qcumber Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#127 Posted: 11:22:09 09/07/2015 | Topic Creator
there are now 3 pages dedicated to Lord Satan

i am proud
---
You can't handle MEMES
BigBoom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#128 Posted: 12:13:32 09/07/2015
Alf's wondeful! He ****ed me once! It felt so good!

- - -
---
this user has died. written on a note was their darkspyro login. they say hello from beyond the grave.
Qcumber Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#129 Posted: 12:19:28 09/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: BigBoom
Alf's wondeful! He ****ed me once! It felt so good!

- - -

sess x alf otp
---
You can't handle MEMES
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me