Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3
Lord Satan Appreciation Thread [CLOSED]
Qcumber Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#51 Posted: 19:22:35 08/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Sesshomaru75
Quote: PwnageFTW
Please take me Sess!

Okay, that actually kinda offended me. Do you think that just because I'm bi that I'm some sort of slut you disgusting piece of filth?

This is why you cannot be Satan. I might not show loyalty to God or anyone else, but I always show loyalty to my mates, and that's why I'm Satan.

Not you, me. Now crawl back into the little hole your midget ass came out of you little wretch or I'll skin you alive and wear you to Beelzebub's ball.

your a Lord Satan wannabe. i want to see you kill someone, only then will i accept that you are Lord Satan.

if you're doing requests, i'd like to see you burn someone to death.
---
You can't handle MEMES
#52 Posted: 19:23:24 08/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Please take me Sess!

Okay, that actually kinda offended me. Do you think that just because I'm bi that I'm some sort of slut you disgusting piece of filth?

This is why you cannot be Satan. I might not show loyalty to God or anyone else, but I always show loyalty to my mates, and that's why I'm Satan.

Not you, me. Now crawl back into the little hole your midget ass came out of you little wretch or I'll skin you alive and wear you to Beelzebub's ball.

The reason you can't be Satan is because you keep editing my posts. If you are truely Satan, ripto me.

he can't even kill someone, he's obviously not Satan.
---
You can't handle MEMES
PwnageFTW Yellow Sparx Gems: 1716
#53 Posted: 19:24:02 08/07/2015
*shoots sess with assault rifle*

suck my ass
---
Quote: Carmelita Fox
YOU’RE ALL DUMB SHEEP!!!!
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#54 Posted: 19:24:53 08/07/2015
[User Posted Image]
---
Gay 4 GARcher
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#55 Posted: 19:25:36 08/07/2015
Quote: DragonCamo
SHE IS ****ING SATAN

No, she's just some dumb anime ***** that nobody, except you, cares about. Which is exactly why everyone was ignoring your post until you posted that cringe-worthy video.

b-but D: Dangan Ronpa
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#56 Posted: 19:25:54 08/07/2015
*gets mod to close topic cus it has derailed*
---
#57 Posted: 19:26:24 08/07/2015 | Topic Creator

get dark52 to ban the Lord Satan wannabe.
---
You can't handle MEMES
#58 Posted: 19:27:56 08/07/2015
Quote: Qcumber

get dark52 to ban the Lord Satan wannabe.

I haven't even done anything wrong. dark52 is the real Satan.
---
#59 Posted: 19:30:56 08/07/2015
Quote: DragonCamo
B-but D: Dangan Ronpa.

[User Posted Image]

The only one derailing it is my protestant ass.

Exactly.
---
Philomena Blue Sparx Gems: 959
#60 Posted: 20:16:33 08/07/2015
... wut.
---
Don't worry, I'm a qualified Reactor Operator. I can handle this situation.
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#61 Posted: 20:20:28 08/07/2015
I never understood why I though sess was satan. It's immature, and not even true. I don't care if you imagine you are, but going around "HURR DURR L00K GUISEEEE IM STAN" Is really stupid, and someone your age should know better that you are actually a person and not a figure of everyone's imagination.

Quote: Qcumber
Quote: StriderSwag
We already have an "appreciate sess" topic, sorry.

sess =/= Lord Satan

I love you.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:30:11 08/07/2015 by Mesuxelf
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#62 Posted: 20:31:07 08/07/2015
Quote: Mesuxelf
I never understood why I though sess was satan. It's immature, and not even true. I don't care if you imagine you are, but going around "HURR DURR L00K GUISEEEE IM STAN" Is really stupid, and someone your age should know better that you are actually a person and not a figure of everyone's imagination.

Or, you could let people have ****ing jokes instead of being an immense asshole about it.
#63 Posted: 20:33:33 08/07/2015

Or, you could let people have ****ing jokes instead of being an immense asshole about it.

It's a dumb joke that no one finds funny. It's overused and boring.
#64 Posted: 20:34:28 08/07/2015

Just because you don't find it funny doesn't mean others don't. The world doesn't ****ing revolve around you.
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8530
#65 Posted: 20:35:01 08/07/2015

I find it funny. And I'm an Altar server for my Catholic Church
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#66 Posted: 20:35:51 08/07/2015

[User Posted Image]

- - -

Exactly!

Just because you don't find it funny doesn't mean others don't. The world doesn't ****ing revolve around you.

Lmao I love when people do that. I never said the word revolved around me, it doesn't support your argument, so why bring it up ^.^
#67 Posted: 20:37:28 08/07/2015
Quote: TheFlyingSeal

I find it funny. And I'm an Altar server for my Catholic Church

Oh cool!
#68 Posted: 20:38:21 08/07/2015

Lmao I love when people do that. I never said the word revolved around me, it doesn't support your argument, so why bring it up ^.^

I said that because you're acting like an entitled prick. ^.^
#69 Posted: 20:38:47 08/07/2015

Nice ^.^
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:40:53 08/07/2015 by Mesuxelf
#70 Posted: 20:41:03 08/07/2015
Nice ^.^

lol You're just being a big baby now.

Exactly my point.
#71 Posted: 20:41:08 08/07/2015
Nice ^.^

lol You're just being a big baby now.

Lol how.
#72 Posted: 20:44:23 08/07/2015
Lol how.

Because of the way you're behaving.

"Waah, I don't like this joke so therefore no one else does, waah!"

Ayyy it happened again.

Honestly, all I'm trying to do is piss people off now because it's kinda interesting to see how you react. I've stated my point, and you're all just hanging around fueling the fire. You could leave, but you aren't. You could ignore me and move on, but you aren't. I don't know why you're still replying to me tbh.
#73 Posted: 20:47:12 08/07/2015
Quote: Cynderfan507

He's just being himself.
Sometimes it's a good thing, and other times its a bad thing.

And also Mesu, it's kinda hypocritical to be like "duuurrrr neva sed dat y u bring it up" when you yourself bring up unrelated things as defenses in your arguments.

TL; DR, satan jokes are fun and if someone finds something funny or enjoyable, let them enjoy it.

I bring up things we weren't talking about because it adds to my argument. What they were saying doesn't.

TL;DR satan jokes aren't funny. They make you look mental.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:47:31 08/07/2015 by Mesuxelf
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#74 Posted: 20:48:47 08/07/2015
Sure, I'll have some fire
#75 Posted: 20:51:02 08/07/2015
Honestly, all I'm trying to do is piss people off now because it's kinda interesting to see how you react. I've stated my point, and you're all just hanging around fueling the fire. You could leave, but you aren't. You could ignore me and move on, but you aren't. I don't know why you're still replying to me tbh.

If that's all you're gonna do, then I can go and talk to a mod and request for you to be suspended. ^.^

You see, the thing about me is, though I usually mean no harm, I can be extremely stubborn.

If you're gonna go ahead and piss me off, then I'm not going to back down until either you yourself do, I get bored of your stupidity, or a mod/admin tells me to stop.

So, if you're gonna start **** with me, best expect me to put an end to it. smilie

I'm using mobile and it's a pain in the ass so if I miss something you said let me know.

Y'know you're also arguing. I'm not trying to piss everyone off, just people who are joining in on the conversation. If someone doesn't want to be involved, I won't involve them.

Eh same tbh. I'm not gonna back down either until someone of authority puts me in my place. So I won't stop either until I've run it dry or in my point I've won.
#76 Posted: 20:54:03 08/07/2015
The funny thing is though, it was nothing more than a harmless joke, one that doesn't effect you in the slightest, so why get your panties in a twist about it?

Because it does effect me. It pisses me off more than anything should because you act like it's so true- like you believe you actually are satan.
Carmelita Fox Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12151
#77 Posted: 20:54:29 08/07/2015
this is pointless
#78 Posted: 20:56:43 08/07/2015
ALL HAIL LORD SATAN SESSHOMARU75
MagicFizz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3551
#79 Posted: 20:57:03 08/07/2015
Interesting.

*grabs popcorn*
---
My life is complete.
#80 Posted: 20:57:04 08/07/2015
Lol how.

Because of the way you're behaving.

"Waah, I don't like this joke so therefore no one else does, waah!"

Ayyy it happened again.

I've had a **** day. No, scratch that, a **** month. I've had an entire month of sadness, anger, hopelessness, and betrayal all bottled up inside of me, festering and hurting. Each time someone steps all over me, or manipulates me, or tells me what I can or can't do, it cracks. Just a little, but cracks build up over time. Your ****ty attitude is the straw that broke the camel's back for me, so guess what? I get to release it all, right here, right now.

You don't get to tell me what I can and can't like. If I happen to find something funny, I'll find it ****ing funny. I don't care about your **** opinions, or your **** tastes, it's my choice to decide whether I like it or not, asshole. It's my life, I decide what goes on in it, and you can't control me from behind your computer screen. As if I'd take advice from someone acting as entitled and selfish anyways...

**** this, I'm out.
#81 Posted: 21:01:54 08/07/2015
i forgot my pills at wendy's so i summoned satan to get them back
First | Page 2 of 3 | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me