Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
I just eat a Pringle [CLOSED]
night bomb guy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1538
#1 Posted: 17:57:14 07/07/2015 | Topic Creator
ur reaction?
---
This account has been closed in favor of a new account name.
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8318
#2 Posted: 17:57:55 07/07/2015
there's no way you stopped at just 1
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#3 Posted: 17:58:20 07/07/2015
hands off my pringles
---
you never saw me
I-Brawler Emerald Sparx Gems: 3565
#4 Posted: 18:04:56 07/07/2015
Quote: Cynderfan507
Lmao that reminds me of a funny story in my family. I'll tell you guys cuz I thought it was funny.
A few years ago, me and a lot of my family members went on a vacation at the beach. Everyone who went had been saving up to pay (except the kids, cuz you know, we didn't have jobs). So one day, I walked into the kitchen and looked around for some chips because I was hungry. I got the Pringles and opened the container. Now, my younger cousin was with me at the time and she said "you can't eat more than the serving size!" Her family's all healthy and stuff. They stick to serving sizes and almost never eat junk food. So I was eating Pringles. The kid was counting. The serving size was 6. I had 8. She took the Pringles from me and ran to her mom yelling "MOOOOOOOOM, ALYSSA ATE MORE THAN THE SERVING SIZE ON THE PRINGLES"

lol wtf

every time I have a pringle....tube....thing...... I eat like the entire tube

**** the serving size
---
you never saw me
theuone Platinum Sparx Gems: 6184
#5 Posted: 18:09:55 07/07/2015
Quote: I-Brawler
Quote: Cynderfan507
Lmao that reminds me of a funny story in my family. I'll tell you guys cuz I thought it was funny.
A few years ago, me and a lot of my family members went on a vacation at the beach. Everyone who went had been saving up to pay (except the kids, cuz you know, we didn't have jobs). So one day, I walked into the kitchen and looked around for some chips because I was hungry. I got the Pringles and opened the container. Now, my younger cousin was with me at the time and she said "you can't eat more than the serving size!" Her family's all healthy and stuff. They stick to serving sizes and almost never eat junk food. So I was eating Pringles. The kid was counting. The serving size was 6. I had 8. She took the Pringles from me and ran to her mom yelling "MOOOOOOOOM, ALYSSA ATE MORE THAN THE SERVING SIZE ON THE PRINGLES"

lol wtf

every time I have a pringle....tube....thing...... I eat like the entire tube

**** the serving size

Amen to that.
---
On board Spyro Reignited hype, Choo choo!
Thanks to BlackWing116 for the Chimera drawing
Metaphorical phantom here, Blame everything lol.
LameLime Yellow Sparx Gems: 1200
#6 Posted: 18:27:13 07/07/2015

im sorry
---
NOSTALGA-LANDERS COLLECTION (Spyro's Adventure)
30/32 Skylanders -- 4/4 Levels -- 8/9 Items (Includes VV)
Missing: smilie smilie + Ghost Swords
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8470
#7 Posted: 18:35:20 07/07/2015
You can use a present tense as a past tense. Impressive.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me