Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > MLP FiM: Return of the Nightmare Mists
First | Previous | Page 12 of 13 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
MLP FiM: Return of the Nightmare Mists [CLOSED]
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#551 Posted: 06:52:15 21/01/2016
OCC: Sorry about that I am trying to think off how to contribute with posting, but my character is going to be out for some time, most likely.
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7322
#552 Posted: 06:53:07 21/01/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: What do you mean by 'out'? Is the prince going to faint or be unconscious?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:53:24 21/01/2016 by Spyro-Gamer
#553 Posted: 07:05:58 21/01/2016
OOC: He is unconscious.
#554 Posted: 07:21:23 21/01/2016 | Topic Creator
OOC: Oh, whoops, that is my mistake. I misread the end of your post. Sorry about that. I'll edit mine now.

As for your posts, you could always make Astrello have a dream while he is unconscious, or we'll time-skip through the night and to the next day.
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5142
#555 Posted: 09:06:40 21/01/2016
"I don't think you... grasp the full severity of the situation." Arlon rolled back onto his stomach, lifting his head slightly. "My domain... encompasses the very laws of reality. It's my job to make sure that they stay unbroken. Now... I'll admit, I've broken the rules... most of them... more than anybody except that abomination, Discord, really."

Pausing to reach for one of his broken antler's fragments, he continued, "Now... I wasn't- I'm not a good person in the slightest... Ideas himself is a very testament to that, a tiny fragment of his real identity's soul that was taken with me when I was... when separated from him by the Elements. I'd done... awful, horrible things to him... almost killed him from the inside, keeping his body and mind hostage so I could- well... anyway..."

Arlon stopped to eye the fragment, checking the jagged bone carefully as it floated in front of his face, "With my abilities... victory should've been easy for me, no? In theory... I could've forced Wheatley, our siblings, and the whole of Equestria- no, the world- to their knees... within minutes. You know why I couldn't?"

Looking up at Starsong, he managed a weak smirk, before he slashed the fragment along his arm. He barely reacted; the cut was shallow, a few beads of silver blood budding on his coat. "That's why. The more I have to alter things, the more it hurts... But what about someone who doesn't have that limitation?"
---
self professed austGAYlian
#556 Posted: 20:24:05 21/01/2016
Within the consciousness of mind, I dream about my big sisters and the others I consider family. Then strange feelings within me start to emerge as Southern Star appears in the dreams. I realize what I am feeling is love, love for the beautiful doe. The question that runs through my subconscious is does she feel the same for me. I have visited her land/home many time and each time she has been there. Then dark things begin to creep into my subconscious, I see Arlon, a different Arlon and we lock horns in battle, worlds tremble and shake as we wage battle. I see thousands dies as our armies clash in battle. Within my subconscious light and dark wage war.
#557 Posted: 10:29:14 22/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Starsong watched Arlon, her mouth very slightly open, but she didn't reply. Her eyes widened a little bit as Arlon slashed his arm, seeing beads of silver blood appear.
"You're right. We don't grasp the full severity of the situation." Flash Photography said. "But we can't exactly go anywhere right now since Prince Astrello is unconscious. Unless you want to carry him down into the underworld."
#558 Posted: 10:49:07 22/01/2016
Arlon laughed, dragging his tail through the dirt to rest alongside his neck, using the now-bloodied shard to cut a thick lock of the long, black hair off of the end of his tail. Dividing the hairs, he used them as a makeshift bandage to cover the self-inflicted wound and the injuries the arrows had made, holding one end of each in his teeth as he used magic to tighten the knot.

"We should... at least move..." Arlon blanched as he shakily got to his hooves, almost collapsing back to the ground, suppressing a pained groan. Pushing his now limp, lifeless mane out of his eyes, he continued. "...Can't be... agh... too obvious..."
---
#559 Posted: 23:55:35 22/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Starsong stumbled over to Arlon and tried to help him stand up.

"I don't think we can walk back to Ponyville right now." Flash Photography looked around. "Maybe we could hide in some bushes for the night..."
Supercell lifted herself into the air and looked around for any small secluded clearings, and it wasn't very long before she found one. "Follow me." She flew down to the group and led the way through some bushes and soon came to a small open area, surrounded by large dense bushes and trees.
Flash Photography was able to use her magic to lift up Prince Astrello, though not very far from the ground, and very slowly, was able to safely place him into the secluded area Supercell had found.
#560 Posted: 11:20:55 23/01/2016
"Thank you..." Arlon muttered hoarsely, his head hanging low, spitting out a globule of blood. His steps were slow and unsteady, leaning heavily on Starsong for support. "...How's the... how's the wing...?"

Ideas was oddly silent, but Arlon could begin to feel the other entity's worry and fear budding up as he started paying attention to him again.
---
#561 Posted: 00:22:34 24/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Starsong, despite Arlon leaning heavily against her, continued to help him walk towards the secluded area. Her ears perked up as Arlon asked her a question. The blue pegasus turned her head slowly, glancing back at her bent and stretched-out wing, also seeing tiny trails of blood near the base. She then turned her head back. "It hurts," she began. "And I can't feel it right now, but I'm guessing that's because some nerves might be damaged. I'm just glad it's still intact and wasn't torn off completely." Her ears lowered and her voice grew quieter. "I just hope it's not permanently broken. Despite what the mist creature said...about me wanting to be a unicorn...I just wished that during the moments that the mist attacked us, so I could help you all. But I know that I love being a pegasus and being able to fly."

Supercell landed next to Southern Star and Prince Astrello and sat down. "I'm hungry."
"Well, I thought ahead and packed some food for us." Southern Star smiled, reached into her saddlebags and pulled out some food, giving some to Supercell.
"Thanks." Supercell grinned and then began to eat.
Flash Photography trotted over to them and Southern Star handed her some food as well.
#562 Posted: 04:06:07 24/01/2016
Arlon nodded slowly. "I might... be able to do something to help... both torn off, and my horn... Alicorn blood has some rather... desirable properties... healing and... healing... ..."

He trailed off vaguely, his ears flat. "Gah... stupid antler... always feel a little woozy after they break, should be... they should be shed naturally..."

"Would your blood even work for that since we've got no magic?" Ideas asked.

"Still silver... should work, innit?"
---
#563 Posted: 07:53:03 24/01/2016 | Topic Creator
The pegasus and the alicorn were also to the clearing, just on the outside of the dense bushes. "Bl-blood?" Starsong stopped and looked up at Arlon. "Y-you don't have to, Arlon..."

Supercell finished eating, and then looked at Prince Astrello and Southern Star. "So, Astrello is just unconscious?" she asked, looking at the sika deer.
Southern Star nodded. "Yes. He is a little injured, but nothing too bad. He just needs to recover. He should wake up tomorrow."
#564 Posted: 09:36:40 24/01/2016
"Bah, I've already shed more blood... than I've liked... during this pointless endeavour." Arlon chuckled, raising his head slightly. "'Sides, I'll recover... All I need are the- oh, wait," his expression flattened, a slight pinch to his brows, "I don't have any faithful... not after that little stunt I pulled on our return... hhh... I must've been listening to Nio's assurances of my supposed 'redemption' in the eyes of... of the people for too long..."

Arlon removed one of the improvised bandages from his leg, the black hair stained with his silvery blood. "Oh well. I'll manage, regardless..."
---
#565 Posted: 10:11:41 24/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Starsong shifted away slightly, but was still giving Arlon some support. Her dark blue eyes saw the silver stained hair. Her ears lowered slightly and she looked at the ground.

Flash Photography trotted over to the bush that the blue pegasus and the alicorn were standing behind. "Starsong? Arlon? Are you two there?"
"Yeah, we're here." Starsong replied.
"Are you going to come in here?" Flash Photography asked, referring to the secluded area.
"Yeah, we will in a few minutes." The blue pegasus responded.
"Alright." Flash Photography trotted back over to the others.
#566 Posted: 00:22:20 25/01/2016
Arlon paused, then sighed, blushing silver, incinerating the bandage until it was nothing more than ash.

"Stupid, stupid," he hissed at himself, "what the hell was I thinking... most would kill for the benefits, if Sombra knew... I'm sorry. I thought I could help, but I- hah... even here, even now, you ponies are really so different from those I knew when I was younger... the gryphons, especially, made good use of what they stole... demigods, too..."

His blush deepening, Arlon staggering over to the other side of the clearing to collapse by the edge.
---
#567 Posted: 00:59:40 25/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Starsong blinked, a little confused about what just happened. She followed Arlon into the clearing and sat down on the other side next to a few tufts of dying grass. She made herself as comfortable as possible and tried to retract her wings. She looked back and realized she could only retract her right wing. She flicked her tail and tried to move her left wing, but she couldn't feel it or move it at all. She turned her head back and sighed, laying down and resting her head on her arms, closing her eyes, hoping that her wing would get better.

The sky lightened and then darkened as Celestia's sun appeared from behind the dark clouds and then set, and the Everfree Forest grew darker and darker. Flash Photography and Supercell were able to gather some small sticks and stones as the sun set, and Flash Photography was able to use her magic to start a small fire in the centre of the clearing. It didn't give off any heat, but it gave the group some light.
#568 Posted: 08:29:41 25/01/2016
As everyone sleeps, I begin to stir. Slowly opening my eyes, I get back on my hooves. Trotting quietly up to each of the group, my horn glows brilliantly as I work my magic. Then exhausted from working my magic, I collapse, falling asleep against Starsong, as she is the last one that I heal. Within my dreamscape, I am with Southern Star and we are walking through the a beautiful glade with a magnificent waterfall in the background.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:34:19 25/01/2016 by Wyrstel
#569 Posted: 00:48:20 27/01/2016
Arlon rested his head on his hooves, ears flat against his head, his expression flat and emotionless as he watched the fire. His tail swept methodically through the dirt, betraying his otherwise invisible frustration and impatience.

There was no point in waiting. He could go faster alone. Taking a deep breath, his body flattening slightly as he released some tension, Arlon noticed something that he hadn't had any time to consider; hunger.

Not physical hunger, but magical. Something he'd manage to keep at bay since he'd taken Twilight's castle's magic.

"This will be an unpleasant night," he muttered as much to himself and Ideas as to the other ponies.
---
#570 Posted: 01:56:16 27/01/2016 | Topic Creator
Celestia's sun rose over the distant hills but was soon hidden by the dark clouds which covered the sky day and night.

Starsong woke suddenly from a dream. Feeling oddly refreshed, she sat up and yawned, and suddenly, felt feeling in her left wing. She zipped around and looked at her wing. Some feathers were still bent and stretched, but some were healed, and she was able to twitch it and move it around a little bit. "What? It's better?" She tried to move it around more but winced at a small sharp pain in the base of her wing. "Well, a little bit better." She flapped her right wing to stretch it, then retracted it, and then stood up and stretched.

Supercell woke up laying on her back. She rolled over and bumped Flash Photography, causing her to wake up too. Southern Star woke up a few moments later after hearing the others move around.
#571 Posted: 02:51:09 27/01/2016
Arlon hadn't slept, surrounded by a pile of sticks stripped of their bark and leaves, having spent the night scraping the pieces of wood until they were perfectly smooth. As opposed to earlier, his expression was moody, a pinch to his brows.

At some point, he had tied his mane back, to keep it out of the way.

"'Morning!" Ideas, at least, tried to sound at least somewhat perky. Arlon didn't trust himself to speak.
---
#572 Posted: 04:15:04 28/01/2016 | Topic Creator
"Morning." Starsong replied, recognizing Ideas's voice. She looked over at Arlon and noticed that he was silent and looked moody. She looked away and kicked a pebble into one of the dense bushes, and then realized that Prince Astrello had fallen asleep near her. "Oh?" She blinked. "He must have woken up during the night."
"Today is the day then." Flash Photography inhaled and exhaled, shuffling the books and rolled up scrolls around in her saddlebags.
#573 Posted: 05:56:17 28/01/2016
Arlon looked up, returning the look Starsong gave him with a sour glare, his deeply shadowed eyes adding to the effect. He raked the ground with a hoof impatiently, his tail still sweeping across the ground. Blood coated the long appendage from fresh looking wounds, as if he'd been chewing on his tail to avoid yelling out.

The ground around him looked to have been scorched, ash coating his fur and scales. How he had managed to stay silent through it all, neither Arlon nor Ideas knew.

The Everfree Forest's magic is incompatible, Arlon thought, chaos magic will drive me insane. There's not enough of anything else. But the other ponies...

Arlon lowered his head, his eyes narrowing. No. No, I will not get to that point. I will not allow it.

-

Ideas twitched anxiously. He didn't relish being stuck in the same body as someone who was currently going through magic withdrawal, one far worse than the one he'd been going through the last few months, especially if Arlon came to realise that Ideas still held some magic of his own. Not much, Ideas thought, but enough to satisfy that little 'hunger' that the other alicorn constantly thought about, at least for a while.

Or it wouldn't.

Ideas didn't want to find out, especially if it would cost him his meagre little existence.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:02:53 28/01/2016 by ReshiramForever
#574 Posted: 07:25:19 02/02/2016
After what seems a few hours, I slowly begin to stir. My deep, dark midnight blue eyes sparkle in the light. Standing up and stretching, I trot over to Starsong, and place my horn on her wing.

"Starsong, just relax your wing. I was tired when I did it last, so I didn't fully heal it. Now that I am refreshed, I can mend them correctly and fully," I say, as my horn glows pure white and my eyes close as I concentrate on every part of her wing, magically repairing damage.
#575 Posted: 00:29:26 03/02/2016 | Topic Creator
"Wait, what?" Starsong stepped back. Even though she had wished to be an unicorn for a moment or two during the quest, she was still pretty overwhelmed by what magic could do. She wasn't exposed to magic at a young age, and never got used to it. Thinking about having magic sink into her body and heal something broken seemed odd, and she didn't feel exactly uncomfortable with it. Even when Flash Photography got near her with her magic, she stepped out of her way.

"P-Prince Astrello, it's okay, y-you don't have to." Starsong stuttered, turning to face the prince. "Th-thank you for healing my wing, really, but now I will let it heal itself. I have to get used to using it again after all." She dipped her head in thanks. "Anyway, I think you should conserve your magic for later today. I don't want you using it up on my wing."

Southern Star trotted up to them. "I'm glad you are alright, Astrello. Would you like something to eat before we enter Tartarus?" she asked him.
#576 Posted: 01:31:28 03/02/2016
Lifting my head after what seems several minutes, I smile. My deep, dark midnight blue eyes sparkle in the light. With a bow I speak.

"It is done. Go ahead Starsong, try your wings. As for my magic, I didn't use any that wasn't already affecting the healing. What I did to you before was a dormant but slow, constant working healing spell, that would overtime repair them. I simply sped up the process. So am I Southern Star, I say, before kissing her on the cheek and blushing a deep red as I do. As for something to eat before we continue, that sounds great," I say, before sitting down beside Starsong and Southern Star.
#577 Posted: 02:27:09 03/02/2016
"A champion of the mortals..." Arlon growled, "give me a break with the hypocrisy. At least I admit my sins and don't act as if I'm such a big damn hero!"

Baring his fangs, he looked away, flushing a furious silver, his ears twitching.

"I hear it," he whispered, "it's coming... you'll be in the rivers by morning!"
---
#578 Posted: 03:02:56 03/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Southern Star blushed red, reaching into her saddlebag and handing some food to Prince Astrello. She sat down beside him and began to eat as well.

-

Starsong had stepped back a few metres, and was now on the other side of the clearing. "B-but I didn't want..." she broke off, looking extremely uncomfortable with her ears lowered, feeling a tingling sensation in her wing.

Flash Photography horn glowed as she narrowed her eyes and tried to locate the magic on Starsong. She located it on her wing and her horn glowed a little brighter. Despite the white unicorn still learning spells, she had done a large study about it at the magic school she had attended a few years ago. She knew everything about healing magic, but had never tried it herself.

Flash Photography knew that Starsong could be overwhelmed by certain types of magic. She trotted towards the blue pegasus, keeping an eye on her wing, and began to try block the healing spell, using a spell she had learnt back in magic school. As she did, she noticed that Astrello's magic was very, very strong. He was an alicorn, so it was understandable, but she knew the blue pegasus didn't want magic in her body, and tried as she hard as she could to block it.

The white unicorn flicked her tail as her horn glowed a little brighter. The glow then faded and she sat down, panting.
Starsong noticed the tingling feeling in her wing had gone and she looked back at it. It had definitely healed a bit more, but was still partly broken. She flapped them, and the injured wing moved a little more than it did a few minutes earlier.
Starsong turned her head back and noticed the white unicorn had come closer. "Flash..?" she began, trotting over to her.
"I know..how uncomfortable you are..with magic.." Flash Photography blinked her turquoise eyes and looked up at Starsong. "So..I blocked the healing spell that was on your wing..."
"You blocked it?" Starsong murmured.
The white unicorn nodded. "I studied healing magic back in magic school, so I know a spell that can block it. However, Astrello's magic is very strong. It might activate again. Tell me if you fell anything in your wing and I'll see if I can track any magic on you, and perform the spell again if I need to."
Starsong smiled, touched by Flash Photography's attempt to stop the magic. "Thank you, Flash."
Flash Photography smiled back at Starsong and stood up.
#579 Posted: 09:23:45 03/02/2016
Arlon's magic flickered as he looked back around, raising his head. The kirin's pupils were narrow slits as he watched, the white eyes tired and hungry, the magic washing over his heightened senses.

"No," he croaked to himself, wishing quite desperately that he still had wings, if only to cover his head, "No, I will not. I won't. I won't... I'm better than this... I am Principal of Protocol... I forced the world to its knees... This will not get the better of me."

Ideas was unnerved.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:25:28 03/02/2016 by ReshiramForever
#580 Posted: 23:57:04 03/02/2016
After munching on some food that I received from Southern Star, I pull out a large, thick leather bound book and start to read. A stream of starlight flows into me, from Starsong. After a few minutes, the stream vanishes into my horn and I stand up, before trotting off a short distance and after replacing my book in my saddlebags, I start to pace.
#581 Posted: 00:34:42 04/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Starsong looked back at her wing, and suddenly a stream of magic flowed out of it and towards Prince Astrello's horn. She blinked, surprised, and then after a few minutes, it began to fade until it had disappeared completely.
"I think he took his magic back," Flash Photography said, as Prince Astrello walked over to the other side of the clearing.

Southern Star had noticed that Arlon had been sitting in the corner of the small clearing for a while. She stood up and trotted over to him, sitting down a few feet in front of him. "I've noticed that you haven't eaten recently, Arlon," she said softly. She reached into her saddlebags and brought out some food, placing it on the ground between the two. "So you can have this."
#582 Posted: 02:04:54 04/02/2016
"Food..." Arlon muttered, "tch. I spent two thousand years without eating. I'm fine. I'm FINE! No, no, nonono NO!"

He got to his hooves far swifter than he could've done the night before and struck the closest tree. The tall, withered tree shuddered, sending birds into the air, the earth cracking around the base as the sudden shock ripped apart many of the roots.

"You see," Arlon said, his forehead leaning against the bark, "how much I'm trying...? It wouldn't be hard, to... satisfy... the hunger. To rip it all out... hah... hahaha... I will not. I won't."
---
#583 Posted: 03:22:57 05/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Southern Star stumbled backwards, surprised and shocked by Arlon's sudden outburst.

Starsong lowered her ears and frowned at Arlon. She wished she could help him, but she didn't know how, and didn't know if she even could.
"Is he okay?" Supercell glided over and landed next to Flash Photography and Starsong.
"I don't think so." Flash Photography murmured.
#584 Posted: 04:32:55 05/02/2016
Arlon's ears pricked back, turning his head just enough that the corner of one of his silvery white eyes was visible.

"Okay? No. I am far from okay. You," he turned around, pointing a hoof at Flash Photography, "tell me: do you know what magic withdrawal is? The rare subset of magic exhaustion in the case that the original amount of magic cannot be regenerated? Let me explain. It's most often seen when someone, for some reason, has had more magic than they should've had at once."

Dropping his hoof back to the ground, spidery cracks emanating from the point of impact, he continued, "Well, I'm different. I am an alicorn. A god! Now? Now I'm powerless. Nothing. Worthless."

Arlon hissed the last word, dropping back to the ground. Most of his mane had escaped the ponytail he'd tied it into, the black hair spilling over his face and neck haphazardly.
---
#585 Posted: 04:41:50 05/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Flash Photography blinked. "Magic withdrawl? Yeah, I read a bit about it a while ago.." She trailed off, paused for a moment to think, and then spoke. "You...you took the magic from Princess Twilight Sparkle's castle...and now...you're going through a magic withdrawl, right...?"

"You're not worthless," Southern Star said as she trotted over to the white unicorn and the two pegasus ponies. "I don't believe that any creature is worthless."
#586 Posted: 20:48:42 07/02/2016
Without a second glance back, my horn glows. An large orb of magic floats toward Arlon and is absorbed into his body. I lay down under a tree and pull out my book to read. My horn glows as I flip the pages of the large, thick leather-bound book at my side. Only at 1/2, probably less than that due to my sacrifices, resting until we are ready to head out sounds rather good.
#587 Posted: 22:26:40 07/02/2016
Arlon was about to retort, his expression one of incredulity and mild disgust, before the words were lost in his throat. His antler flickered with silver sparks.

"Do you know," he started, his voice mildly cheery again, yet wavering, his expression morphing into one of fury, "what the last thing I need is? You insolent little foal..."

Ice. He felt ice. Ice cold magic shooting along his single antler, with a painful heat as it crackled along the shattered remains of his horn and other antler.

He had a taste of his old power. The cold, clinical power of Order. It felt nice.

It wasn't enough.

It was never enough.
---
#588 Posted: 00:41:53 08/02/2016
I move to protect the others, glaring at Arlon. My horn glows white as I prepare to do battle with the Kirin. My mane and tail are ablaze as fury fill my entire being.

"Insolent little foal? I just sacrificed some of my magic so that you wouldn't have to go through magic withdrawal and this is how you repay me. If anything you're acting like a little foal throwing a tantrum. I will not allow you to hurt them, because of this. I will protect them," I say, my starfire mane and tail blazing in the light.
#589 Posted: 02:14:34 08/02/2016
Arlon's scowl deepened, "You are what you are; a pampered little prince, tended to by guards who are nothing to you and yours, who has never even come close to anything resembling this."

His expression twitched, before he smiled, though his pupils were still dark, narrow slits, "So here's a lesson about our little... predicament. Is everyone all right with this?" Behind him, the tree he had punched caught on fire, the ground around his hooves cracked and charred. "Very good. Magic withdrawal. Either you let the poor, unfortunate victim of circumstance work his way through it, naturally, or you fix it by restoring the original amount of magic lost. How? The how is in Tartarus."

Flicking his tail, he added, "Anything less? Well, thanks for the appetiser, mon ami."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:16:42 08/02/2016 by ReshiramForever
#590 Posted: 03:04:48 08/02/2016 | Topic Creator
Starsong, Supercell, Flash Photography and Southern Star, who were standing behind Prince Astrello, all slowly shuffled backwards, getting behind a bunch of bushes and trees, watching as Arlon and Astrello faced each other.
#591 Posted: 18:29:19 09/02/2016
"Well, you're welcome, I guess, I say lowering my shield and taking a relaxed stance. Once you can recharge in Tartarus, I can take back the magic you so dislike. I just couldn't bare to see you suffering like that from magic deprivation. Now shall we," I say, waving my horn in the direction of Tartarus.
#592 Posted: 20:32:07 09/02/2016
Arlon almost seemed to wilt, sitting down at the base of the burning tree, shuddering "I'd rather the withdrawal than the hell that satisfying the craving would bring," he said hollowly.

Glancing over at the ponies hiding behind the bushes, he added quietly, "Well? Let's wait for this to pass, or go, or...? Let's get this over with. I want to go home."
---
#593 Posted: 20:38:54 09/02/2016
"Alright, well stick close to me. Wandering off the path in this place, can lead to unpleasant things. We should be at the main entrance to Tartarus within an hour," I say, briefly glancing at a watch attached to my right leg.
#594 Posted: 02:00:33 10/02/2016 | Topic Creator
The two pegsus ponies, the unicorn, and the sika deer, trotted out from behind the bushes and over to the two alicorns.
#595 Posted: 02:34:21 10/02/2016
Arlon got to his hooves reluctantly, kicking a back hoof at the tree as he walked away. The charred oak cracked and splintered, the roots tearing as it failed to withstand the blow, and the tree collapsed.

"Does anybody want to talk?" he asked. "Or should I? Anything to take my mind off of this..."

His antler sparked with bluish magic, before a cracked, blue fog detached itself from his magic. It twisted in the air for a moment, panicking slightly, before assuming a shape similar to that of a pegasus foal.

"Oh- oh!" The fog said with Ideas' voice, "Didn't think that would work!"
---
#596 Posted: 02:36:57 10/02/2016 | Topic Creator
"Ideas?" Starsong tilted her head, looking at the blue fog with a surprised expression.
Supercell looked at Flash Photography, and the white unicorn shrugged, not knowing who 'Ideas' was.
#597 Posted: 03:40:15 10/02/2016
"Hello!" Ideas 'waved' an ethereal leg, or perhaps a wing, as he settled down on Arlon's back. "Been a while since I've done the whole 'detachment' thing, sooo, in present circumstances I thought I could- well- maybe, but I wasn't sure... just being a tiny little fragment... But, y'know! It worked and I'm not dead!"

"Not dead yet," Arlon snarled under his breath, "you've been holding out, you selfish little..."

Ideas shifted slightly, but remained in place.
---
#598 Posted: 03:29:25 15/02/2016 | Topic Creator
"I didn't know you could..." Starsong broke off, waving one of her front legs at Idea's fog form.
"That's so interesting..." Flash Photography also trailed off and took a few steps closer to Arlon, looking at Ideas closely.
"So who are you exactly?" Supercell asked.
#599 Posted: 04:16:52 16/02/2016
"All alicorns can, I just didn't know what would happen if I did it now," Ideas shrugged, before darkening slightly and adding in an almost sulky tone, "used to be bigger, though. Maybe as big as one of those nightmare fog things, or maybe bigger? Hmm... And not so... uh... I don't know what to call this... I've seen some seriously hurt souls, but this is really something else."

Ideas shifted again, his opaque blue form clearly fractured with white as if he was made of heavily cracked glass. He was having trouble holding his shape together as something resembling a pony, the ends of his wings, legs, and tail sloughing off and drifting apart.

In spite of his general anger with the other entity for keeping magic away from him, Arlon used a tiny bit of magic to help Ideas hold himself together, his expression a mixture of stress, anger, and grief.

Dragging himself back together and curling up, he turned to Supercell, "My name is Wh- w-well... I can't really say. They call me the Initiator of Ideas, anyway. Or- just Ideas. That is- well, that's my full self's domain. I'm Arlon's brother... or... host, or... well, I'm a part of him that the Elements of Harmony split me off from and dragged me out with Arlon's soul, so... here I am. Oh- uh... how do I explain this... Arlon mentioned another Twilight, right? From his world? I can't- can't remember exactly..."
---
#600 Posted: 00:41:12 18/02/2016
"Uh hem, I hate to interrupt you and your conversation, but we need to get to Tartarus before that mist creature. There is no telling what it will do if it does. Ah ha, here we are, the normal entrance into Tartarus. Now, lets see.. There are a series of symbols upon the two trees embracing one another. Touching them in a certain order, the middle of the two opens up and I smile. Here we are, now stay close. Tartarus is a very dangerous place. However follow me and everything should be fine. Careful, the stairs are rather steep. Don't go too fast down them. Flying is an option if you still stay with the path of the stairs, otherwise, well... Let's just say it would not be good," I say, slowly stepping into the passageway into Tartarus."
First | Previous | Page 12 of 13 | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me