Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Name talentless YouTubers [CLOSED]
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#51 Posted: 16:52:54 06/07/2015
I don't particularly like this. At least these YouTubers are being at least somewhat creative and having a good time, even if they're just playing video games. Do you know how much work it takes to make some of those videos? And it's not like it's a competition so Idk why y'all are saying that certain YouTubers are "talentless." It's supposed to be a fun thing and insulting them just because you don't think their videos are good is kinda rude. And honestly I'd like to see some of y'all do better tbh...
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
BigBoom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#52 Posted: 16:57:17 06/07/2015
Quote: AvatariDragon
I don't particularly like this. At least these YouTubers are being at least somewhat creative and having a good time, even if they're just playing video games. Do you know how much work it takes to make some of those videos? And it's not like it's a competition so Idk why y'all are saying that certain YouTubers are "talentless." It's supposed to be a fun thing and insulting them just because you don't think their videos are good is kinda rude. And honestly I'd like to see some of y'all do better tbh...

I kind of just internally translated 'talentless' to 'YouTubers I don't like or enjoy much at all'. :I But that's just me anyway.

Also just while I can, I'm gonna throw in that while 'talentless' is a harsh insult, it doesn't necessarily mean bad things. It's like calling a YouTuber boring.
Example would be Mary Doodles, who has a crap ton of artistic talent but some people could see her videos as boring as it's all to do with art. YouTubers like Pewdiepie can be seen as 'talentless' (I'm not going to go into this) but really fun to watch.
---
this user has died. written on a note was their darkspyro login. they say hello from beyond the grave.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 17:00:55 06/07/2015 by BigBoom
DubstepSpyro Green Sparx Gems: 381
#53 Posted: 23:38:23 06/07/2015
Quote: valskeletor
Quote: DubstepSpyro
Fred? Sorry, don't know him. But the worst youtuber is (what SPCR posted earlier) paynety174.

More info on paynety174: He uploaded inappropriate stick figure videos, which sometimes contains blood, language, etc. He just uploaded a GTA5 gameplay 2 months ago (about the mods that are used in the video).

paynety174 looks amazing what are you on about

Someone used to make a ytp out of it, but he removed it for no reason. As I was saying, paynety174 uploads bad videos, but the GTA5 gameplay that he uploaded was better than the stick figure videos.
Kitty Platinum Sparx Gems: 5106
#54 Posted: 01:02:35 07/07/2015
raywilliamjohnson
raywilliamjohnson
raywilliamjohnson
raywilliamjohnson
raywilliamjohnson
raywilliamjohnson
RaymanTwilight Blue Sparx Gems: 947
#55 Posted: 01:06:35 07/07/2015
all of them
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#56 Posted: 01:39:14 07/07/2015

i don't need to be a chef to know what i'm tasting is bad.

same goes for almost everything.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
Mesuxelf Ripto Gems: 3666
#57 Posted: 04:12:11 07/07/2015
Quote: MoonHorizons

i don't need to be a chef to know what i'm tasting is bad.

same goes for almost everything.

It's still an opinion
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#58 Posted: 04:14:43 07/07/2015
Almost every video game channel. Especially PewDiePie
---
words. letters. filler.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8480
#59 Posted: 04:23:49 07/07/2015 | Topic Creator
How can I forget Nash Grier and the Vine boys?
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#60 Posted: 04:26:58 07/07/2015
Quote: BigBoom

I kind of just internally translated 'talentless' to 'YouTubers I don't like or enjoy much at all'. :I But that's just me anyway.

Also just while I can, I'm gonna throw in that while 'talentless' is a harsh insult, it doesn't necessarily mean bad things. It's like calling a YouTuber boring.
Example would be Mary Doodles, who has a crap ton of artistic talent but some people could see her videos as boring as it's all to do with art. YouTubers like Pewdiepie can be seen as 'talentless' (I'm not going to go into this) but really fun to watch.

Well the title should really be changed then because "talentless" and "boring" mean two completely different things .__.
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
#61 Posted: 08:49:02 07/07/2015
Quote: valskeletor
Fred? Sorry, don't know him. But the worst youtuber is (what SPCR posted earlier) paynety174.

More info on paynety174: He uploaded inappropriate stick figure videos, which sometimes contains blood, language, etc. He just uploaded a GTA5 gameplay 2 months ago (about the mods that are used in the video).

paynety174 looks amazing what are you on about

paynety174, and youtubers who did the same thing that he did, are talentless.
BigBoom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#62 Posted: 12:15:17 07/07/2015

Well the title should really be changed then because "talentless" and "boring" mean two completely different things .__.

I would change the title of the topic if I could.
---
this user has died. written on a note was their darkspyro login. they say hello from beyond the grave.
Greeble Emerald Sparx Gems: 4276
#63 Posted: 12:17:40 07/07/2015
I have one, but most people think he's wonderful.

Can you guess?
---
^ You all know it's true
#64 Posted: 20:20:40 07/07/2015
^messyourself?
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#65 Posted: 21:59:43 07/07/2015
UhOhBro

he seriously needs shooting.
Philomena Blue Sparx Gems: 959
#66 Posted: 00:47:30 08/07/2015

I'M OFFENDED THAT YOU'RE OFFENDED
---
Don't worry, I'm a qualified Reactor Operator. I can handle this situation.
#67 Posted: 04:07:40 09/07/2015
Lets see,

paynety174
MessYourself
Nerd3
Dad3
Makers of ytp's
and any stick figure filming youtubers
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#68 Posted: 04:09:57 09/07/2015
Lets see,

paynety174
MessYourself
Nerd3
Dad3
Makers of ytp's

WOW IM OFFENDED
#69 Posted: 04:12:06 09/07/2015
Quote: StriderSwag
Lets see,

paynety174
MessYourself
Nerd3
Dad3
Makers of ytp's

WOW IM OFFENDED

Have you ever been offended by paynety174?
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#70 Posted: 04:39:16 09/07/2015
Lets see,

paynety174
MessYourself
Nerd3
Dad3
Makers of ytp's

what kind of ytps are you watching.

some dudes put their life force into making these.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#71 Posted: 05:30:17 09/07/2015
I'm not gonna go on a thing about "talentless" Youtubers since the vast majority of video uploaders can go under that profile, while many of the big name Youtubers being named aren't quite that (they at least have the talent to edit decently right?).

But I'm not a particularly big fan of most Let's Play channels. From the get go I don't find it all that entertaining to sit and watch someone else play a game, especially when I can play it myself. Also, many LPers tend to rely far too much on screaming and really loud reactions as jokes rather than just telling jokes or, in more rare cases, telling an interesting story that might relate to it. Getting loud can be fine every now and then but if it's every other moment it's going to get grating and I'm not going to want to bother further.

And in general, I'm not really a fan of extremely long LPs that go on for hundreds of parts each 15 or so minutes long. Game Grumps' Sonic 06 LP is decent enough (largely because of Jon) but I've gotten about 50 parts in and I'm pretty much exhausted, and I'm fairly sure I'm not even a third of the way through.

The "LPers" I enjoy most are Critikal and Super Best Friends Play, if it gives you an idea of what I like.

Though I do admit that some LPers may be better at their craft than others (Pewdiepie, like it or not, is a better LPer and probably person than DSP).
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#72 Posted: 13:12:59 09/07/2015
Trisha Paytas.

I've said it all.
Philomena Blue Sparx Gems: 959
#73 Posted: 16:02:16 09/07/2015
Quote: CAV
I'm not gonna go on a thing about "talentless" Youtubers since the vast majority of video uploaders can go under that profile, while many of the big name Youtubers being named aren't quite that (they at least have the talent to edit decently right?).

But I'm not a particularly big fan of most Let's Play channels. From the get go I don't find it all that entertaining to sit and watch someone else play a game, especially when I can play it myself. Also, many LPers tend to rely far too much on screaming and really loud reactions as jokes rather than just telling jokes or, in more rare cases, telling an interesting story that might relate to it. Getting loud can be fine every now and then but if it's every other moment it's going to get grating and I'm not going to want to bother further.

And in general, I'm not really a fan of extremely long LPs that go on for hundreds of parts each 15 or so minutes long. Game Grumps' Sonic 06 LP is decent enough (largely because of Jon) but I've gotten about 50 parts in and I'm pretty much exhausted, and I'm fairly sure I'm not even a third of the way through.

The "LPers" I enjoy most are Critikal and Super Best Friends Play, if it gives you an idea of what I like.

Though I do admit that some LPers may be better at their craft than others (Pewdiepie, like it or not, is a better LPer and probably person than DSP).

You might like TheStrawhatNO!, it's a group of 3 friends who generally record their commentary while watching pre-edited footage together. They also have some streams and the like, but they do already have plenty of completed LPs that are all really good quality, including Bomberman Hero for the N64, Sleeping Dogs, a few LoZ LPs (Twilight Princess and Majora's Mask being notable for quality of commentary and editing)... actually they do a great job with their little self-intro video placed on their channel home.

---
Don't worry, I'm a qualified Reactor Operator. I can handle this situation.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me