Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > The All-Purpose Blizzard [Warcraft, Diablo, Starcraft] Mega-thread!
Page 1 of 1
The All-Purpose Blizzard [Warcraft, Diablo, Starcraft] Mega-thread! [CLOSED]
BigBoom Emerald Sparx Gems: 3262
#1 Posted: 23:36:44 05/07/2015 | Topic Creator

~=+~=+~=+~=+~=+~=+~=+~=+~=+~=+~=+~=+~=+~=+~=+~=+~=+~=+~=+~=+~=+

{{ Greetings, friends! }}

~=+~=+~=+~=+~=+~=+~=+~=+~=+~=+~=+~=+~=+~=+~=+~=+~=+~=+~=+~=+~=+~=+~=+~=+~=+~=+~=+~=+~=+~=+

[User Posted Image]

~=+~=+~=+~=+~=+~=+~=+~=+~=+~=+~=+~=+~=+~=+~=+~=+~=+~=+~=+~=+~=+~=+~=+~=+~=+~=+~=+~=+~=+~=+

Welcome to the all-purpose Blizzard (or Battle.net) topic, where you can discuss all your favourite Blizzard Entertainment titles for the price of absolutely nothing! Been around since the days of The Lost Vikings? Cool. Haven't played a single Blizzard game in your life, but are sticking around for Overwatch? Awesome! I feel like their games should be mega-threaded since

{{ So, what is Blizzard? }}

"Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. is an American video game developer and publisher founded February 8, 1991, under the name Silicon & Synapse by three graduates of the University of California, Los Angeles, Michael Morhaime, Allen Adham and Frank Pearce, and is currently a subsidiary of American company Activision Blizzard. Based in Irvine, California, the company originally concentrated primarily on the creation of game ports for other studios before beginning development of their own software in 1993 with the development of games like Rock n' Roll Racing and The Lost Vikings. In 1994 the company became Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. before being acquired by distributor Davidson & Associates and later by Vivendi. Shortly thereafter, Blizzard shipped their breakthrough hit Warcraft: Orcs & Humans. Blizzard went on to create several successful video games, including the Warcraft sequels, StarCraft, and Diablo series, and the MMORPG World of Warcraft. Their most recent projects include Diablo III, World of Warcraft's fifth expansion, Warlords of Draenor, the online collectible card game Hearthstone, the first expansion of StarCraft II, Heart of the Swarm, and Heroes of the Storm." - Taken from Wikipedia

{{ Currently Supported Battle.net Games }}

[User Posted Image]

{{ Gamer Tags }}

BigBoom - Ashokoroodle#2951 SERVER: EUROPE

For more than thirteen years, Battle.net has been home to an ever-growing number of gamers from around the world. Today, millions of gamers are playing on Battle.net, and new players find their way here every day. Join them now and become part of one of the world’s most connected, dedicated, and fun online gaming communities.

---
this user has died. written on a note was their darkspyro login. they say hello from beyond the grave.
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#2 Posted: 21:12:09 06/07/2015
Fight me at hearthstone, pm if you want to set up a match
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
Tiamat Ripto Gems: 119
#3 Posted: 06:21:41 18/07/2015
Same. I'm pretty noob though, just beat naxx and am halfway through blackrock
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me