Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
My Super Sp00ky Creepypasta [CLOSED]
MoonMan Blue Sparx Gems: 535
#1 Posted: 03:25:14 04/07/2015 | Topic Creator
WARNING: THIS IS JOKES NOT FOR KIDS NSFW DON"T LOOK IF UNDER 63

So one day, I was playing some Rust when I decided to cut my tongue in front of millions of impressionable children on YouNow. Then, a black guy joined the chat and gave me a link to freerolexwatches.com and I clicked it. I opened the site, there was only text, saying "Ƴσʋ нαʌɛ яɛαcнɛ∂ тнɛ ɛи∂ ʏσʋя ʝσʋяиɛʏ вɛɢιиƨ нɛяɛ ғЯя+αρǪ2Ƙʌ*т4ǪΔƲ"

I was very spooked by the website, so much that I ate my mom's pussy. Then, a man named Rajesh *********got came (pun intended) into my room and ruined my new bed. I asked him why, and he only responded, "MACARONIS!" before he ****ed himself to death.

I then decided to listen to Sexual Healing by Marvin Gaye. The entire time, I was furiously masturbating. Then, the Illuminati kidnapped me.

I woke up in a concentration camp with Will Smith and Dick Van Dyke, as well as many other celebrities. Holy **** was I in for one hell of an orgy. As I climaxed all over Jared Leto's face, I saw a Macaroni plushie with hyper-realistic blood eyes at the edge of my bed.

I decided to become an intern at Nickelodeon Studios, when I saw a lost episode of SpongeBob labelled: DO NOT WATCH YOU ****ING SCRUBLORD MACARONIS.

So, using my logic, I put the disc in my DVD Player. It was a snuff film featuring Al Capone sacrificing Mickey Mouse to the Great Macaroni. At the end of the tape, Capone looked at me and said, "Your mom was born from your grandma's butthole."

"Soulja Boy up in this skeleton, you scrublords will never survive the Nintendo World!", Bowser said, emerging from my PlayStation Vita that I was playing after I ****ed the lost episode's brains out like Montana of 300.

I then decided to purchase 10,000 Chicken McNuggets from Burger King. I opened the package but then a skeleton popped out. But it was fake. Instead, some macaronis with 10 kilometer penises started ****ing my eye sockets out. I chanted, "Illuminati, **** YEAH!", but Hillary Clinton showed up too late.

Later that night, Sonic emerged from my window while he was ****ing Rainbow Dash. "You shouldn't have done that...", BEN said.

PUSSY

"Holla holla get dollas smoke weed everyday!", said a voice. It was Jeff the Killer holding a bowl of macaronis.

I took an AK and shot Jeff, looked at his corpse, and macaronis popped out!

Now I'm died.
---
FREDO IN THE CUT, THAT'S A SCARY SIGHT
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#2 Posted: 03:28:39 04/07/2015
2spooky4me
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
StriderSwag Gold Sparx Gems: 2769
#3 Posted: 03:29:00 04/07/2015
2spo-

Quote: AvatariDragon
2spooky4me

dammit
Badwolfmichael Gold Sparx Gems: 2511
#4 Posted: 03:30:28 04/07/2015
Best thing I've read in the last minute
Totally worth my time
420/9/11
Heartwarming story for the whole family to enjoy
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8495
#5 Posted: 03:30:59 04/07/2015
Now I can't sleep at night. :(
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#6 Posted: 03:34:29 04/07/2015
2spoo-

Quote: StriderSwag
2spo-

Quote: AvatariDragon
2spooky4me

dammit

ffs
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#7 Posted: 04:02:20 04/07/2015
wow

i ilke the part wher....................

bowser

illuminati
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me