Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > The Unofficial darkSpyro Theater Topic!
Page 1 of 1
The Unofficial darkSpyro Theater Topic! [CLOSED]
HeyitsHotDog Diamond Sparx Gems: 8246
#1 Posted: 15:45:09 03/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Title says it all! If you're a theater kid, come on over here and discuss theater related things! IT CAN BY ANYTHING (As long as it involves theater)

First off, how bout you give us a little info about yourself?

1) Why you love acting?

2) Do you think your good? Did other people think you were good?

3) Did you have any special talents that no one else had?

4 ) What plays did ya do?

5) Wanna make a career out of actin'?

6) Worst acting you've seen?

Here are my answers!

1) I always loved the idea of pretending to be someone else, it's a good way to express yourself (Especially when it's improv)

2) I guess I think I'm good. I can fake a laugh (Decently, to good I think). I've been told I'm pretty good. I did a monolouge one time and my teacher told me I did excellent.

3) My talent was acting, but what really was my true thing was my impressions and ability to change my voice very well. My popular ones were Gollum, A black guy, Kermit the Frog. The first two being the absolute most popular.

4) Romeo and Juliet, Nicolas Nickleby, Little Women and two One Acts.

5) OFCOURSE! Every since I was jus' a pup I wanted to act.

6) A lot of kids in my theater class sucked. I mean just down right awful. Even one of the most popular kids in the class, while had a lot of energy, SUCKED FUGGIN BIG TIME.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:50:16 03/07/2015 by HeyitsHotDog
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#2 Posted: 19:28:51 03/07/2015
This might sound like a joke ,but my favorite role I've ever played was the lead role in this one obscure show called "Comic Book Artist", I played this guy named Stanley Leonardo Sappovitz who draws his own superheroes to work with him, and he's got a boss who's a prick and the boss's bimbo secretary has a crush on Stanley.
#3 Posted: 19:41:20 03/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Mrmorrises
This might sound like a joke ,but my favorite role I've ever played was the lead role in this one obscure show called "Comic Book Artist", I played this guy named Stanley Leonardo Sappovitz who draws his own superheroes to work with him, and he's got a boss who's a prick and the boss's bimbo secretary has a crush on Stanley.

Oh hooray! Someone finally posted!

Mind giving a little bio? The questions are on the OP.
---
Hey is there anything you want me to bring for the rest of the week and if so it’s so cool that you can do something and just do it like that
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#4 Posted: 20:44:54 03/07/2015
1) I'm not sure, I was always wanting to be on camera when I was like 3, I guess cuz I love television and movies and to be able to be someone who people just see walking in the streets and they tug at their mothers dress and go 'Look, Mom, it's him." Idfk. Also moneysssssss

2) Lmao idfk, not really, everyone tells me I'm incredible, when I did my film class I was awful on camera, I was just so unnatural and terrible, but I'm taking that class this year again and I'm hoping I'll be better cuz when I film outside of that class I'm not awful.

3) Wat? Idfk what this means...Acting I guess? Idfk, I wish I could sing or do voices, Musical Theatre and Voice Acting are the two things I'd love to do over anything. Can't laugh, Can't cry, wow I'm so good lmao

4 ) Not gonna count ensemble bull**** that I should have gotten a part in. Princess Bride, Lord of the Flies, not much else yet really, but I was the lead in both so eh.

5) lmao yea

6) Iunno why it has to be highschool...There was one chick in this Sherlock Holmes thing I saw at my old school, which btw was Sherlock but with a storyline that made no sense, people who couldn't speak clearly or sing, and with Linkin Park and Evanescence songs. But yea, this one chick was really terrible.
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
#5 Posted: 20:48:08 03/07/2015 | Topic Creator
Quote: Lunarz
1) I'm not sure, I was always wanting to be on camera when I was like 3, I guess cuz I love television and movies and to be able to be someone who people just see walking in the streets and they tug at their mothers dress and go 'Look, Mom, it's him." Idfk. Also moneysssssss

2) Lmao idfk, not really, everyone tells me I'm incredible, when I did my film class I was awful on camera, I was just so unnatural and terrible, but I'm taking that class this year again and I'm hoping I'll be better cuz when I film outside of that class I'm not awful.

3) Wat? Idfk what this means...Acting I guess? Idfk, I wish I could sing or do voices, Musical Theatre and Voice Acting are the two things I'd love to do over anything. Can't laugh, Can't cry, wow I'm so good lmao

4 ) Not gonna count ensemble bull**** that I should have gotten a part in. Princess Bride, Lord of the Flies, not much else yet really, but I was the lead in both so eh.

5) lmao yea

6) Iunno why it has to be highschool...There was one chick in this Sherlock Holmes thing I saw at my old school, which btw was Sherlock but with a storyline that made no sense, people who couldn't speak clearly or sing, and with Linkin Park and Evanescence songs. But yea, this one chick was really terrible.

I'll fix the estions thy're worded oddly. Sorry about that!
---
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#6 Posted: 06:51:58 04/07/2015
Let's see...

1) I don't know what it is, but I just think it's fun. I like entertaining people and myself in the process. Plus, it's always fun to interact with other actors.

2) I think I'm a pretty good actor, but I'm still starting out. I've learned a lot from the few roles I've played. I've always been told I'm a good actor, so I strive to be better each time I do it and not to get comfortable with my skills being simply good enough.

3) I have a fairly deep voice that is very flexible. I'm still learning how to use it to it's full extent, but I've already gotten quite a few voices and impersonations down, (Waluigi is my favorite impersonation to use in real life. :P)

4) The Never-Ending Story, The Best Christmas Pageant Ever, On Golden Pond, and The Wizard of Oz.

5) I really want to become a voice actor.

6) The only thing worse than being bad is not trying, and I've seen a lot of people who don't try. If you're going to act in any form, have fun with it!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me